All Comments on 'The Woman from his Fantasies'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
How pleasant

When the guy gets the girl he wants!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This was a fun story - I hope you enjoyed writing it as much as I enjoyed reading it. I punched the 5 as soon as I hit the second page.

LitID: Tyro999

ErotonautErotonautabout 12 years ago
A lot of fun

Ah, that all of us comic fans could meet the girl of our dreams.

BrettJBrettJabout 12 years agoAuthor
From the author

I was going to let scarey's comment slide and the more I thought about it, the more I thought I should address it.

Scarey, people talk dirty in bed. They get nasty. Many get turned on by it, it's just a fact of life. I'm writing porn / erotica here - not Harlequin romances. I injected enough emotion into the story that you should easily have been able to see it was love play. Hot sex should be a bit vulgar and it that isn't your cup of tea, I understand - but I know that more comments along that line are in stories I have written and in the works of others.

Thanks for writing - and thanks to all the others who commented and voted. When you do that, we do appreciate it.

~~BrettJ

kimbaleekimbaleeabout 12 years ago
chuckling

I couldn't help but think, "Curse you Will Wheaton!" at the mention of him and Sheldon Cooper. chuckling. I thoroughly enjoyed all of the elements like this that you included in the story to give it a sense of realism and plausibility, if only in a nerdy fantasy. Kudos on the humor in the story as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
EXCELLENT!!

My wife and I loved this story! Laughed a lot and yet it also turned us on. Very nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh, Bogie!

Yeah, I caught the line from "Casablanca".

camr4656camr4656over 10 years ago
Wow!!!

This story is absolutely fantastic!!! Can you add more to it?? Sure hope so.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please, sir!

I enjoy when the good guy does come out as #1!!! Perhaps they start a family?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. Enjoyed it very much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous