Up To No Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ran his hands up and down my back. "Yeah, they do. All the time."

I started kissing on his neck. "Did you ever fantasize about me?"

"Only about three or four times.... a day."

I felt my knees buckle. "Mmmm! Now I'm really turned on!"

He cupped my chin and kissed me again. We started making out hardcore, right there in the kitchen where we used to fight like every other brother and sister does. I was leaning against the kitchen counter kissing my brother passionately, when I heard the front door close.

Connor and I quickly disengaged our kiss and stood in the kitchen, waiting to see who had interrupted our sweet incestuous make out session. It was Mom, walking in. When she saw us, her eyes widened.

"Carrie? What are you doing home from school?"

Oh, not much Mom, just making out with my brother. How was your day? I gulped. "Um, I was just-"

"She was worried about me Mom," Connor cut in. "She came to check up on me that's all. It's so cold outside; I was making us some cocoa."

She threw her keys on the table. "Cocoa sounds great. Can you make me some too, Sweetie?" she asked Connor.

Connor went to fix Mom up some cocoa. I was still trembling because of what had happened earlier. I knew Connor was nervous too, because he dropped the cocoa mug and broke it.

* * *

Later that night, Mom and Dad decided to go to the movies. Connor and I were left at home all alone. I was nervous though. I didn't come out of my room and go throw myself at my brother. I was scared that maybe he he'd had some time to rethink our kiss. Maybe now he was grossed out, or maybe he regretted it.

I didn't know what to do. I wanted to call up one of my friends, but how in the world do you ask advice on what to do, if you're in love with your brother? I began to pace my room, the moment I heard Mom and Dad leave.

I really wanted to go out there and kiss Connor again. Actually, I wanted to do more than kissing, but I didn't want to make it that obvious. About fifteen minutes passed, when I heard a knock at my door. No one else was home. My heart almost jumped out of my chest!

I opened the door and found Connor standing there, looking hotter than ever. I almost threw my arms around him, but I stopped myself. I wasn't sure if he was going to tell me that what happened earlier was all just a mistake, or if he had come back for more.

"Hey." He said quietly.

"Hi."

"What are you doing? I-I mean, are you busy?" he stuttered.

"No. You want to come in?"

He nodded and entered my room. I closed the door and locked it, just in case.

"So..."I began, "Mom and Dad went out and um...well. did you want to hang out?" I'm sure that sounded stupid.

He smiled and walked closer to me. "Carrie, do you think we should talk about what happened this morning?"

I sighed, "I suppose we should. I mean, if you regret it-"

"Regret it? Are you kidding me?" he chimed in. "Carrie, I could never regret kissing you." He put his arms around me and pulled me close to him. I felt myself begin to shake again.

"So, what now?" I asked, anxiously. I wanted to know, where did we go from there? Would we just kiss every now and then and continue to live as brother and sister? Did he want me to be his girlfriend? Could I even be his girlfriend?

"I don't know. I guess we can just take it slowly and see what happens. What do you want to happen between us?" His warm breath brushed my face.

"I want us to be more than brother and sister, but in reality, that is impossible."

He frowned. "Yeah, I suppose."

"Connor, I know we got to be real. We can't be lovers. Ok, maybe we can, but it can't last forever. We can't keep it a secret. Mom and Dad will suspect when you and I are well into our forties and haven't married yet."

"I'm sure they will. Especially, since Dad expects me to carry on the family name by having children."

"We could do that, you know," I giggled. "We could REALLY keep it in the family."

He held me tighter. "I bet we could." He started to kiss me again. This time he didn't wait too long before his tongue searched for mine. I moaned into his kiss. I got that tingly feeling between my legs once again. As I pressed myself closer to him, I could tell he had en erection. That only made my tingly feeling more intense.

"Connor," I said in between kisses, "I want you. Even if we never can be together, I want you at least for tonight. I want you."

He placed his hands on my face and looked deep into my eyes. "Are you sure you want to do this? Because once we start, I can't stop. I'm serious." His voice was husky and his breathing was hard.

"I wouldn't want you to stop," I said, in a soft voice.

"And I don't know about never being together. I'm sure, after tonight, I'll be addicted to you."

I began to pull up his tee shirt. "I'm already addicted."

Even though I had never had sex, Connor was making me very curious about sex. I lifted his tee shirt more and he raised his arms. I pulled it up, until finally I got it off. I began to kiss his neck, softly and slowly. He started tugging on my sweater. I pulled back and let him remove it. I stood with my bra and jeans on. His hands moved down from my face, to my neck, to my breasts. He got down on his knees, kissed my belly and began undoing my jeans. I felt him pull my jeans down. I slightly lifted one leg, so he could pull them off, then the other leg. He proceeded to take my socks off too. He came back up, leaving me in just my panties. We kissed more. Our kisses growing more intense, with each second that we were in each other's arms.

I began to wonder when I had started falling for my own brother. Had I always loved him in that way? I always taunted him about never getting a date, but deep down I never did want him to date and that was obvious when I thought Lauren took an interest in him.

I wrapped my arms around him, holding him against me. My breasts pressed against his chest. I reached down and began undoing his belt. He moved his hands down and helped me out. His baggy jeans fell to the floor easily. I looked down and saw he wore his black boxer briefs. My heart pounded so loudly, I thought he could hear it. I could see his erection clearly. He bent to take off his socks and stood back up burying his hands in my hair.

I looked at his big erection and then up at him. He caressed my breasts with his hands. "I haven't slept with anyone." He confessed.

I gulped, "Neither have I."

"I wouldn't mind my first time being with the girl I'll always love, unconditionally."

I closed my eyes for a moment, feeling his hands caressing my face, my breasts, my belly. This felt right. Even though everyone in the world, well...almost everyone thought it was wrong, I felt it was all right.

"I'm going to love you forever, Connor, my brother, my love."

He kissed me hard and carried me in his arms. He moved towards my bed and laid me down. He climbed on top of me kissed my lips, then my neck. He sucked on my neck, slid his tongue down to my breasts. He took one of my nipples and put it between his lips. He sucked on it gently, making me moan. He copied the same move with my other breast. I ran my hands through his thick hair, closed my eyes for a moment, and then opened them to watch him love my body.

He kissed my breasts, and began kissing down to my belly. He stopped for a moment and with two fingers he tugged on my panties. I lifted myself up off the bed just a bit to give him access. He slid my panties down and gently tossed them on the floor.

He stood up on his knees and spread my legs. He looked between my legs, admiring what I had. He massaged my inner thighs for a moment and stared at my naked body.

"Nice, real nice," he rasped.

I blushed. I couldn't wait to see him completely naked too. I'd always wondered what he looked like nude. I'd never seen a naked male before, other than in movies or Internet porn.

"Let me see you," I implored softly.

He pulled down his boxer briefs. His cock sprang right out. I gasped and felt myself get wetter. I licked my lips and sat up slowly. He reached behind to pull his boxers off completely and threw them on the floor, next to my panties. I reached out with my hand and wrapped it around his hard cock.

Connor moaned immediately. His eyes closed and his breathing became hard. His cock pulsed in my hand. I moved my hand back and forth slowly. He quickly opened his eyes and grabbed my hand, pulling it away gently.

"No. Please don't do that...yet."

I looked at him sadly. "Was that too much?"

He nodded. "If you touch my cock one more time like that, I think I'm going to cum all over your hand."

My eyes widened. "That good, huh?"

He smiled shyly. "Yeah. I told you I haven't had sex yet. I need to take it real slow."

Suddenly, I remembered something important. "Do you have any...condoms?"

He thought about it for a moment. "No. I never thought...well you know."

"Yeah." I said, sadly.

"I'm sorry, Carrie. I-I just didn't think..."

"It's ok. I didn't think either. I got you all hot and bothered and now we can't have sex...can we? I mean, I'm not on the pill."

He gave me a serious look. "I can pull out."

I scooted up and stood up on my knees. My nipples were hard as rocks and my pussy ached. "Maybe, if I help you cum first, then you can last a bit longer in me?"

His eyes got beady. "Y-yeah, I mean, if that's ok."

I put my hand on his chest and felt his heart thumping hard just like mine. His cock was still hard and filled with glossy gooey precum at the tip. I knew I should have given him a hand job, but instead, I moved down and put my mouth on it. I heard Connor gasp and moan loudly. I'd seen this done in a porno, I once saw online. I didn't know if I remembered the right moves, but I was going to try. The saltiness of his precum filled my mouth immediately. I moved my lips back and forth slowly. Connor's cock throbbed between my lips. I could feel the veins of his cock pounding. His fingers locked in my hair and he moved me to the rhythm of his pleasure.

I kept one hand wrapped around his cock tightly while I sucked him off. I circled my tongue around the tip of his cock for a few seconds before putting him back in my mouth. The taste of male, saltiness and potent cum were intoxicating me. His moans filled the room immediately. They were deep male moans that I'd never experienced hearing before.

I felt his fingers grip my hair tighter and his cock pulsed on my tongue. I went faster back and forth, back and forth desperately wanting to please my brother, my love. He groaned in pure delight and whispered with his deep voice, "I'm going to cum."

I kept my lips tight around his cock. He twitched and began to fill my mouth with his spunk. The taste of salt and warmth covered my tongue and slid down my throat. I swallowed quickly trying not to miss any drop of his love.

Once he was done, he gently pushed me back and fought to catch his breath. I got closer to him and kissed his neck while he calmed down. His taste was lost in my mouth.

"I love you," I cooed.

He held me pressing my face against his racing heart. "I love you. I love you so much."

We were locked in our sweet embrace for a moment before he began to kiss me again. We kissed passionately. He laid me down as he continued sucking on my tongue and bottom lip. He trailed his kisses from my lips down to my neck sucking on my neck. His hands roamed my body, caressing every inch of my naked skin.

"You feel so good," he rasped. "I love your body."

His lips glided down to my breasts, taking turns sucking on each one and slowly rolled his tongue down my tummy past my navel. He put his head between my legs and began lapping my juices. My hips lifted off the bed in a jolt. Connor's lips and tongue between my legs was even hotter than I would ever imagine!

He flicked his tongue on my swollen clit making me squirm with each lick. He sucked on it and licked it taking turns giving me the same pleasure. I moaned. Maybe a little too loud but I didn't care for that moment. I didn't care if mom and dad walked in and saw me getting pleasure from my brother.

As his mouth continued to please me, he slid a finger inside my tight opening. I yelped softly. His finger slid in slowly and deeply. I started to play with my breasts rubbing them and pinching my nipples when I suddenly felt my body go numb. Everything was still, just for a moment until finally I began to shake uncontrollably. I felt a rush go from my belly to my pussy. I was cumming all over my brother's mouth. I gasped for air and moaned boisterously. Connor clamped his lips on my clit and felt the vibrations of my orgasm on his finger and mouth.

I felt him release my engorged clit. I could feel it throbbing from the wonderful sensation my dear brother had given me. I licked my dry lips and couldn't help but smile. It was the most incredible feeling I'd ever experienced. Sure, I had masturbated and came before, but never like this!

Connor kissed my inner thighs and made his way back up to me. He planted a hard kiss on my lips letting me taste myself in his kiss. His tongue was covered with my juices. We kissed long, and deeply. Our tongues meshed together and out naked bodies entwined ready to become one.

"I want you," I murmured.

"I want you too. So bad!" Connor began to spread my legs.

He raised himself up slightly and I could see he was hard as a rock again. He grabbed his cock between his hands and began to jerk off slightly. I watched him get himself ready. He looked at my pussy moved down just a little to aim his cock to my opening.

I ran my hands across his chest and waited for him to enter me. I felt his cock prying my pussy open gently. He slid it in halfway before I had to tell him to slow down. I had to get used to his length. I had only been used to two of my fingers being in me. He leaned down and kissed me sweetly before continuing to enter me all the way. Once he was all inside of me, he kissed me intensely. I moaned into his kiss as he began to move in and out of me slowly at first then quickly picking up the rhythm.

He broke our fervent kiss and looked into my eyes while he made love to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Is this ok?" He asked wanting to make sure it didn't hurt.

I nodded. "It's wonderful. I love the way you feel inside of me. I love you."

He began to move faster now. "I. Love. You. Carrie." He said while he pumped harder and faster.

I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him deeper inside of me. The pain went away quickly and turned into pure incestuous pleasure. We were making love in my bedroom, a place where I never thought of losing my virginity, let alone lose it to my own brother. I still couldn't believe this was happening. Never in a million years had I thought Connor would be inside of me.

"I have to get ready to pull out," Connor gasped.

I squeezed my pussy on his pulsing cock. Deep down I didn't want him to pull out. I wanted to feel his warmth swim in me. I didn't tell him that though. I knew he would probably want the same thing but we had to be careful.

His cock was twitching inside of me. My pussy got soaking wet at that moment. I imagined what it would be like when I did get on birth control and Connor could cum all inside of me. I would feel his brotherly cum whirling all inside of me. My pussy tightened and my body went numb once again. It was incredible like when Connor was licking me, but only this time it was fiercer!

"Connor! I'm going...to c-cum!" I shrieked.

This only made him go faster and made my orgasm more extreme. My entire body was shaking violently. Connor shut his eyes for a moment and reached down to pull his cock out of me. He groaned with pleasure as he squirted his milky warmth all over my tummy. I had to see. I stared as the white gooey drops hit my skin. His cum felt hot when it hit me but cooled off within seconds.

I waited for Connor to finish squirting the last drop and realized my tummy was covered in his forbidden jizz. He stared for a moment and with his finger scooped up some of his own cum and slid it in me. He moved his finger all around inside my pussy as if he was painting my insides with his cum.

"Now THAT'S a masterpiece," I teased.

Connor laughed softly and we kissed. We kissed and held each other until we knew mom and dad were getting home.

* * *

Monday morning was different at breakfast. Connor was up early and so was I. We were eating quietly while mom and dad tried to figure out what was going on. We weren't arguing, which was a first. I felt mom staring at us suspiciously but I knew she'd never suspect that Connor and I were lovers now.

Dad kept looking at us over his newspaper every now and then too. I laughed. Mom sighed and shook her head. "Am I in the Twilight Zone or what?"

"What do you mean mom?" I asked innocently.

"Well, you and Connor are not fighting this morning. I mean call me crazy, but haven't you two been fighting since oh about birth?"

"That's not true mom," Connor replied.

"Oh yes it is," Dad answered as he put his newspaper down. "Every morning it's bickering from you two."

"So is it bad that we're not arguing?" Connor asked casually.

I giggled.

Mom frowned. "Young lady, I don't know what you find so amusing but I think you are up to something."

Dad nodded. "I agree. These two want something from us Gina. Maybe they want money or to have a wild party here. Well the answer is no."

Connor laughed. "Dad, that isn't the case you know. Carrie and I decided that we could get along pretty good. I mean, c'mon mom, you saw how she left school to come take care of me because she knew I was upset about the whole Lauren thing."

"Hmm yes, true, but still...I have a funny feeling that something strange is going on," Mom persisted.

"Well, keep thinking whatever you want. Carrie and I got to get going. We don't want to be late for school you know."

I felt mom and dad eying us as we gathered our book bags. Mom looked nervous. I wondered if she had any idea that her two children were in love with each other.

"Ok, well you two have a good day now. I'm still going to keep an eye on you all. I have a feeling you're both up to no good."

Connor and I exchanged looks and blushed.

The End?