Cherry Blossoms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jezzy put out her cigarette, stood, and did a hooker's wiggle as she sashayed towards Simon.

"You could pick the other girl right now, or wait until your next time through," Jester said, making it apparent that he held a position here, like manager or assistant.

"Take the freebee Mr. Rundle," Jezzy purred, as she picked up the Benjamin. "I'll make you forget she ever touched your winkee," she teased, while squeezing her tits inwards for his approval.

Simon nodded, and took her hand, to be taken to a back room for a special tongue lashing.

"Come and sit with us Heather," another girl said, and she patted the stool that Jezzy had just vacated.

I looked over at Mr. Chambers and he nodded, so I went to sit with the beautiful girls.

"My name is Cootch," the blonde said with a big smile.

"I've never heard of someone called Cootch, but it's a lovely name," I said, trying to be as friendly as I could be. These ladies could obviously teach me a lot about sex.

Jester laughed.

"She's never heard the word before! Oh that's rich," he slapped his thigh and laughed.

I was more confused now.

"He's just being a jerk," Cootch shook her head and continued, "Cootch is another word for Pussy, Heather. Like cunt or vag, or slit, there are hundreds of names for your vagina. Men think of new names all of the time."

"In this business it pays to remind the man why he's here," she explained.

"Okay, but, like, um... It's right there for men to see! Isn't that enough to remind them of why they are here?" I answered.

"She has a point," Jester responded, nodding his head.

"My name is Puma," another girl jumped into the conversation.

"And I'm Star," the other girl jumped up. "We don't have pussy names!"

"Then we have Honey, Lilly, and Sindee, but they worked very late last night, so they don't start until 8 tonight," Jester filled in the rest of the names, looking at his wrist watch to confirm the time.

"Buck said we need a few more girls. Do you think that Heather is going to be one of our new girls?" Puma asked, then she flipped her long red hair to the other side of her pretty face. She had dark red lipstick, and her nipples and labia shone with the same color.

"Buck?" I asked.

"Buck Chambers, Sweety," Star interjected, "You don't think we call him Mr. Grand Poobah Chambers all of the time, do you?"

Everyone laughed at the inside joke so I giggled a bit too.

"He is the owner of this place though?" I asked, wanting to make sure that I was negotiating with the one in charge.

"That's right," Star continued, "Buck Chambers is the man!"

"The Man!" everyone echoed.

I looked at the Boss, sitting back and enjoying a cigar. He just listened, and smiled.

"So tell us about your life Heather. We all want to know you better so we can make you more comfortable. It might be a few weeks or a month before we set you up for your great performance, so we all want to be your friends. We are all part of a team here at the World Famous Chicken Ranch." Buck Chambers smiled and I was unsure of why he was smiling so expansively.

"A month! What do I do in the meantime," I cried, realizing that I might be serving drinks after all.

Buck stood and headed for the door to the back rooms.

"I have to check on Jezz," he claimed. "Tell her what she can do, without losing her flower, Ladies."

"There's always gardening to do," Star explained with a straight face, but the joke escaped right away and all of the ladies started laughing.

Jester stood and went to the back of the bar.

"What can I get you to drink, Heather? I am officially the barkeep, though I work as the early Manager too," he explained.

"I got tipsy on moonshine once, and papa whipped me with his belt and made me stay in the outhouse for an hour! So I get sick just thinking about whiskey," I detailed my drinking experience for my new friends.

"I like red pop, if you have any?" I pondered, but his look told me that I wasn't getting any red pop.

"Diet Coke it is then," Jester smiled and pushed the button on the mix dispenser.

"Put some cherries in there J," Star suggested. "It makes it a tad sweeter, without adding many calories.

I nodded when he looked over, so he picked up a trio using their stems, and he dropped them into my icy beverage.

"So... no sex at Prom? Jester asked.

He set my drink on the bar in front of me.

"Papa would not let me go. He said it's all about drinking and drugs and of course, everything is about sex!" I cried.

"No barn dances, where you disappear out the back for a cigarette, and you come back a woman, with cum dripping down your thigh," Star asked, remembering her own deflowering.

"Dancing was also not permitted," I enlightened them with Papa's puritan ways. "It is the work of the Devil when a woman entices a man to have carnal knowledge outside of Holy Matrimony!"

"I got the devil in me right now!" Star laughed and jumped up to wiggle her body and offer her tits for everyone to inspect. I couldn't help but think that she was proving Papa's point.

Puma leaned in close.

"When your having sex on the regular, you're going to curse your old man for making you wait so long," Puma whispered in my ear. She pumped her eyebrows up and down as she sat back. Her tongue came out and moved slowly on her bottom lip.

"So what about oral?" Star suddenly realized they had not asked Heather about her own experience with the great "O".

"I have only given two BJ's. That is my entire history of oral sex," I explained.

"Okay, but what about getting serviced yourself?" Star pondered.

"Um, Serviced?" I wondered, again confused.

The room went silent, and the ladies grabbed each other's hands and they started hopping up and down. Their tits were bouncing and it looked like they were very excited.

"She is a Mother Fucking Orgasm Virgin!" Star proclaimed and they kept on dancing.

"Holly Fuck!" Jester said, and he stared at me like I was a magical window into Heaven.

"What is all the ruckus out here!" Buck had a bat in his hands, and he looked about for someone to hit.

The girls kept dancing and singing. Jester was enjoying the show.

"Ask the Princess how many times she's had an orgasm." Jester challenged his boss.

Buck Chambers let the question sink in before he could piece together what they were so excited about.

"Have you ever had an orgasm Heather?" Buck asked me, but my confusion was his answer.

"Simon jizzed on my face," that was an orgasm right? Cumming is what you mean right?" I asked the room.

"Wow," Buck finally said.

"How often have you watched Porn, Heather?" Mr. Chambers asked me, and I was afraid I was in trouble now.

"Tell me the truth girl." We will be okay with whatever you say, but we need to understand just how much you know about sex." Buck asked, and the others crowded around.

"I saw Porn once at my cousin's house," I explained. "It was just that once, but I have also seen the pin up girls that the Garage guys have on their tool boxes."

"This is going to be fun," Puma said quietly, and the others just murmured and smiled, looking at each other like they had some secret over me.

I got to meet the other Ladies and two more working men before dinner time. Jester had whipped up a great looking salad, and the ladies mixed in some broasted chicken to keep it light but tasty.

"You do not want to be bloated when the tour buses get here," Sindee informed me.

They would not let me wear the same thing as the other girls, although I did get to be topless, I had to wear a thong that dug into my ass crack, and left my butt cheeks completely exposed.

"We don't mind if guys look, but we don't want some drunk jumping on you and busting that hymen," Jester explained.

"That's silly," I told him. "I would just tell him no. I mean, really serious like, I would just say No! I don't let anyone in there." It did sound feeble when I said it out loud.

"A man can be very devious when he's trying to get in your pussy, Heather." Jester instructed me. "They can be very forceful too."

The other two muscle guys that they had tonight were Ernie and Kyle. They always work together. They get a little handsy, according to Puma, but she says 'it's in a nice way' and the others agree that the cupping and lingering is okay, as long as they don't go under the garment or squeeze something.

A tour van was coming in at 8 so all hands were on deck. Cootch told me that it sometimes took a few hours for a guy to buy a date. They walk around, and talk to various girls, and think about it, but eventually he either gets the guts to ask, or someone asks him in just the right way, and off they go to the cashier, to establish a credit card or cash account. The rules are then laid out, and the happy couple go off to do the sex that the customer paid for.

"It's just business," she said, but her smile made me think that it wasn't that simple.

Jasper waved me over before the crowd got there.

"If you want to do some extra work on improving your oral skills, we can put you on the board, or you can just walk around and offer your services," he instructed me. "The rate is $300 and you take them to Tyrone at the cashier's window."

"What about tips?" I asked, though Honey said she keeps it all, I thought I better confirm it.

"You keep your tips, but you should hand them in, if you want it to be safe. Everyone tries to be the one with the most tips in a night, and the record is over $4200 for Cootch. We had a great night all around, with whales from Saudi Arabia." Jester gave me a glass with ice cubes and a clear liquid.

"You'll like this," he said.

I knew before I sipped it. The smell of cherry was very strong. It was clear cream soda!

"Very lady-like," Sindee said as she pushed into the stool next to me. She had gold lips to go with her golden nipples and shining golden pussy lips.

"You look glittery," I said. "I bet you make the most tip money tonight."

"No way," Honey replied, shaking her beautiful head of reddish brown hair.

"These are German Engineers, and they will appreciate my well balanced body!"

She licked her finger and touched it to her hip.

"Fshsh," hot stuff!

"Does anyone want to do a double dick with me tonight?" Lilly asked as she ran into the bar.

"That's cutting it close Lilly," Jester yelled.

"Yeah, but I made it, so... double dick...?"

"Okay, put it on the board," Sindee yelled.

Tyrone was on the computer and I saw on the overhead monitors, a flash offer of Sindee and Lilly...two oral for $400. That meant you got two women on your cock for only a hundred extra. Some guys would not see the big deal, but other guys wait for offers just like this one.

Ten minutes later, I saw Sindee at the cash window, while Lilly had her hands on a geeky looking guy's shoulder. He wore a cowboy hat, but it didn't fit right.

"Sometimes they can move that into a couple thousand for the fuck of every man's dream," Cootch whispered in my ear.

Management was happy to have a few cheaper jobs going on, at all times. When a charter comes in from a nearby resort, some guys have a prearranged date with a woman that they chose from their website. These men are easy, but many others want to see the women up close, so they talk, and buy drinks and make believe that they are watching a sports event that is on a lot of screens.

Other guys just want a quick blow job, so that they will stay hard for much longer when they are buried balls deep in the hot pussy that they really craved.

I had to follow one rule. No one got near my vagina.

Of course that meant that I could not go anywhere alone. I had to have another girl in the room even if I was just giving head, which I had now done 6 times.

Buck thought that I needed to get better at oral sex, so he assigned Jester to get it done. He had me do him first, of course. He said that he couldn't evaluate my deficiencies unless he had first hand experience. I think he took a business course or two in his time, because it made a lot of sense. He was one of those 'hands on' Managers that everyone talks about.

"It's not a ham sandwich, dear," he told me when I went down on him so fast.

"Treat me like you would a boyfriend. A boyfriend that you want to keep real bad, and you're willing to give him everything to keep him in your bed!" Jester demanded.

"Both hands on the balls to start. Yes, yes. Clean behind the head with your tongue, love. Oh, nice, nice, back around a few times would be oh, good."

I felt like I was getting better, with the grunts and thrusting that Jester made, pumping a very nice streams of his orgasm. I kept sucking like Lilly had explained beforehand.

These girls were a treasure trove of knowledge when it came to making a man cum. They could talk about it all day! The longest spray, the most in one explosion. Using their feet, their breasts, sideways in their pussy lips, between their thighs, even armpits where used! I could not believe where a man would put his manhood!

"Hey Heather. You want to do a double, double dick with me? Cootch shouted with no shame.

"What is that?" I asked without having to shout out my ignorance.

"Two guys, with us in one room for one hour. All the blow they can score! 500 each!" She gleefully described the offer to me.

I thought about the money first, not knowing who we would be sucking. Then I thought, fuck it, I can close my eyes while a fat guy blows his load in my face for 500 dollars!

Of course we had to wait while our offer went on the board, but we didn't have to wait long.

"Heather and Cootch to the cash window," came over the house speakers.

The two men at the window had their backs to us at first, but they were very big men.

Then Cootch pushed past me and reached up between the legs of the bigger one and obviously squeezed his equipment, because he jumped nearly high enough to hit the ceiling.

"Hi Lester. I see you're looking for bargoons tonight," she flirted shamelessly with a man that she obviously knew professionally.

"Well, I saw your sexy name up there, and I never met Heather, so I thought I better get our names in before you bust the balls of some little man!" he bellowed, then picked up Cootch with his powerful arms.

"Well, this is my new friend Heather. Heather, this is a repeat pussy hound dog that just keeps coming back, Lester, and his friend..."

"Kip," he said, reaching over to take my hand like a gentleman.

"We are on the clock, Lester. Let's get our dates to a room before I cum in my pants!" he groaned.

"Oh my," Cootch said, grabbing his hand. "Can you make it back to the rooms?" She whispered, but I heard.

"I better not move, or I will blast off," I heard him whimper.

Cootch took a blanket from a shelf and gave a corner to me, then she gave Lester a corner.

"Give me some privacy for a sec love?" she said before stretching up for a kiss.

Lester bent down and pecked her on the lips.

"Don't be long girl. I'm just going to get harder by the second," he promised.

Cootch brought the pants down with her drop to her knees. "Bring that curtain in. We don't give free shows here," she said, then she pressed her lips around the end of Kips knob.

"Oh!...Oh!...U,U,Uh."

Cootch had picked up her tempo just as soon as she felt the first drop of hot cum. This was happening, and Lester was not going to have to wait long.

It only took another 15 seconds for the cock to shrink out of my friend's mouth.

"Okay, let's get a room, girls!" Cootch cried out as she jumped to her feet.

Four or five guys that saw some of the action cheered, but we were on the clock so we had to get to a room for me to satisfy the other big guy.

Lester was impatient when we had to wait for a room with a big bed.

"We never leave you hanging Lester. You know that, baby, don't worry, I'll empty your balls for you," Cootch knew how to talk to her clients, and I would learn a lot at her side.

An hour later I knew that I was a used woman. My jaw hurt from the constant thrusting. Lester took only five minutes, and he watched me suck his entire load.

"Don't miss a drop, baby, not a drop!" He insisted, and I was good, cleaning all around when he was finished.

He wanted to look at my pussy to get hard faster, but I had to say no. Lilly thought I should just say I was on my period, but he didn't push the issue when I continued to use my mouth to coax him back to life.

As soon as he was hard, they switched.

The second course was a smaller dish, but it took a while to arrive.

We switched again and I was getting tired and a little sore.

"Use your hands more," Cootch advised me while she used her hands and pressed her tits into Lester's face.

Kip shot out his second spurt in my mouth, fourth overall, just as Lester cried out for his third trip to heaven.

"Have you got any more in there Lester?" Cootch asked, smiling at him, anxious for him to go for one more round.

I moved in to suck on his balls. They were both on their backs and puffing like locomotives.

"No more!" Lester shouted, but Cootch did not stop. She sucked him back into her mouth and pounded down on him with real passion. I saw her twist his cock and I could see her sucking and pressing her lips firmly on his inflating love muscle.

"Ohh god! He cried, but she pounded on him until his eyes were popping again.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck," he kept pumping like a woman having a baby, which I have only seen on t.v.

I kept sucking and moving my tongue over his balls while Cootch did the real work, going as far as she could, bringing the shaft into the opening of her throat.

The last orgasm for Lester that night would be remembered for the rest of his life. It was so jolting that it hurt, but in a 'dry heave' sort of way. His eyes rolled and his ass cheeks could have crushed a Brazil nut, which is actually a seed. Hmm, I got to taste his final spurt and it was only a few drops of salty water. Not enjoyable, but not putrid.

"Remember me to your friends Lester! You don't come out often enough, and we miss you," Cootch took the time to escort them to the exit, and Lester handed her a little extra at the door.

"An extra C note each Sister!" she sang out as she hurried back to me and we re-entered the Lion's Den. I mean that metaforkaly though. They don't let lions around us Chickens.

"Those guys will be back," I observed.

"Oh yeah, that's called 'word of mouth'! Cootch bragged. She is a good business woman too. I thought she probably took a class in marketing.

Jester was rubbing Lilly's neck when I came upstairs for breakfast. Having most things in lower levels was a great idea in the heat of Nevada.

"How is your neck, Kiddo," Jester called over as he muscled into Lilly's shoulders, and she moaned with relief.

"Oh you gotta get some magic from Jester, Heather," Lilly purred from her perch on the couch. "You probably got a bj neck," Lilly suggested. "We all get it when we're on our periods," she confessed.

"I sucked cock for four hours! Is that normal here?" I asked, just a bit alarmed at the pace, and the discomfort.

"It's better when you're on your back, Sweety," Sindee added her take on a hooker's life. "You had two, experienced fat guys, they make you do all the work, and they can cum 3 or 4 times in one hour! Those guys are no fun," Sindee understood. "You get a young guy, and he'll do most of the work, but he may leave you a bit messy," she weighed the negative with the positive.

"A mid-life crisis guy is the best," Honey told me. "He will fuck you for ten or fifteen minutes before he gives himself permission to cum inside you, then he feels guilty and he's done. No oral to try for another blast, he's outta there!"

Buck came into the kitchen, with a new girl playing shadow with him.

"A new girl Buck, or just a oneoff," Cootch rudely asked from the table. I didn't even know she was there.