Cherry Blossoms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ladies jumped back, as if I had struck them! They spoke in Japanese, to each other and then to their father.

Finally the father nodded and turned to remove his robe. The Doctor rushed forward for his Master's robe, and both son's stepped back then he moved to my back end and stood with his firm cock at my bum. One of the sisters had lubed me during the lull, so I was ready, but Mr. Kawagami ordered something, and it was soon apparent that they were to unbuckle me. I stayed in position, though I was now free to move.

Mr. Kawagami pushed, and I pushed too. He slid in so smoothly that I was afraid my anal sphincter was desensitized or asleep, but as long as it functioned like a pussy, I figured I could handle it, especially with the professional lube!

The two husbands went to suck on my tits, so the sisters just watched as their father anally fucked their mother, and their husbands suckled on me like babies.

My oversexed brain briefly told me that I could reach the cocks of the two husbands, but they were not going to be active any time soon. They did their jobs on my nipples though, as they gave me deep suckles and gentle kisses.

I started to cum again, but this time it was from the fingers in my slit, sliding up the length of my puss, then slamming into my clit with a slap.

Dad sped up in the pumping, and I knew that there was going to be no seed left in the sacks of these men, as Mr. Kawagami burst into my ass, and hammered so hard and frantically that his Doctor ran forward to calm him down!

There was more cheering from around the house as they saw that the main event was ending, and they could go off with new inspiration to get them an orgasm that was bigger and better than the last one.

I was no longer restrained, but I was the only one still standing after the Fuck Table.

"If anyone needs to cuddle, I'm heading back to the bed," I told my exhausted audience. I heard more cheering, but I was tired myself, so I went back to my marital bed, confident that I had represented my new trade with skill, and passion.

"Come see me," I teased my future clients, then I went to bed.

The six of us made love in various combinations and trains for the next few hours, but we fell asleep and the rest of the world let us sleep, until Mr Kawagami's bladder insisted that the party was over, and there was more nodding of respect and backing away, but I eventually made it back to our humble kitchen at The Greatest Little Chicken Ranch in the World.

Jester jumped up from where he was eating his cereal and scrolling through the world news on his tablet.

"Baby, how are you feeling?" he lovingly coaxed me into the cushions of the booth. "Let me get you some juice or soda?"

Jester is a very good friend.

"Thanks J. Some cranberry juice would be nice," I had decided to follow my friend's advice on the 'Ladies' juice, and I like it, so why not!?

"No one up yet?" I asked.

"Yeah, they all worked very late, thanks to you," he told me as he set down my juice.

"I hope everyone did well. Without their support and guidance I would probably be shaking my tits on the late shift at a burger joint." Then I thought that I also might have ended up in someone's shed or garage, being used as a sex toy until my body gave up.

Slowly all of the girls ended up in the kitchen and Jester was busy making an omelet and some pan fried potatoes and he put a third pot of coffee on.

Cootch came in and told me that she was going to Panama City for two weeks with three other girls, one of whom works out of Birtha's Brothel. She told me that both of the ranches were going to be slow for the next month while the cowboys and linesmen and oil rig workers got a bank roll together.

Finally Buck walked through the door, but he had the Kawagami Sisters with him and they wanted to see me, with their father's reward money.

"Our father apologizes for his absence, but his physician is working on his back, which he over-stressed yesterday," Lo announced with her voice sounding so musical.

I remembered how passionately he had fucked me, but I guess that he is getting old.

"He also wanted me to extend his formal invitation for you to visit us at our estate in Japan. We will fly you over for a month-long visit at any time that you want." Father will pay the going rate, of course, but you will be free to enjoy yourself in whatever way that pleases you," Mo finished the wonderful offer. "He would even extend your services to other fine Gentlemen in the Asian community that would most certainly extend your vacation to whatever extent you desire," Lo detailed a very attractive future.

"Here is your performance bonus," Mo and Lo bowed slightly, and backed away from the envelope.

All I could think about was the opportunity to see the world, but now I had these dear friends in Nevada!

The ladies said their goodbyes, and they were off to see the world.

"Well, open the envelope," Buck prompted me.

I looked at the envelope, and it wasn't as important as the happiness that I felt from having good friends and a place that felt like home.

Finally Cootch pushed it closer to me, and I picked it up and pulled out the card inside.

$100,000.00 was on the chit from Caesar's Palace!

"That's all yours too," Lilly explained. "Tips are for the performer only!"

I looked at Buck, and he was nodding like he was Japanese!

I'm going to see the Cherry Blossoms this year.

But I will be back.