Cherry Blossoms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well she's not my Niece, Cootch," he answered back with a little vinegar in his voice.

"Sandy, meet the team. Team, Sandy," he murmured while pouring himself a coffee.

"Did you pick her up at the bus station, Buck," Jester asked from the grill.

He had rinsed his hands and flipped some eggs as if he could multitask like my mother.

"Sandy does not know if she's 'Chicken Ranch' material, so I invited her out, so she could see for herself." Buck informed us, after he had a sip of some strong java.

"Oh, did she show you her best stuff," Lilly asked.

"Hi, Sandy," Cootch announced. "Nice to know you." Cootch was such a hardass.

Sandy finally sat up and we could see her face peeking from behind Buck's shoulder.

"Does she speak English? Honey wondered.

"Is she a mail order bride?" Lilly asked.

"She reminds me of when Puma had that Iguana," Cootch proposed.

"At least he stuck his tongue out from time to time," Honey interjected.

"Okay, everyone, let her alone," Jester piped in from the kitchen. "Buck probably fucked the talk right out of her."

There was barely a pause before the girls set into her again.

"I bet she has at least two tongue clips," Cootch proposed, waving a 20 dollar bill in her hand.

"I'll take the under," Honey called out first.

"Can I take the over?" Lilly wondered.

"No, I said More than two, so the over/under is 1.5 and I have the over," Cootch informed her gambling friends.

Sandy pushed out from behind Buck, and squeezed into the kitchen. She walked over to Honey and snagged the 20.

"Hey!" Honey called out, but Sandy turned to Cootch and handed her the 20.

"I prefer eating Cootch," she said, then she stuck out her tongue where she had two studs in the bowl of her tongue, and a small one near the tip. She wiggled it seductively.

The girls all laughed, even Honey, who had lost the bet.

"I love to go 69 with another girl Sandy, but it doesn't pay the rent," Lilly advised her.

I was shocked! Some of these girls might be Lesbians!

"We have to be ready for the changes that are coming, Ladies," Buck advised his crew. "Guys are bringing their girlfriends and even their wives, on some of their sex adventures, and we have to be ready to service them."

"Well, won't we need some young Buck's," Honey wondered, "...someone who can make them go, 'oh, oh, oh'!" while I fuck their man? Then they can watch the stud as he turns my world into rainbows and unicorns!" She shouted, while mimicking a deep orgasm.

"We will be doing sex shows for them," Buck suggested. "We will be looking for Gentlemen with exceptional skills and, yes, there will be some big dicks, but they will not stay here with us. They will be contract workers that come out for 'special performances' only."

"What about 'The Big Event'?" Puma asked from the kitchen.

"Yes, we have an offer from Caesar's Palace, that they will be representing a Gentleman out of Saudi Arabia, who must remain nameless. Then we have a Japanese businessman, who insists that he must have Heather for 24 hours, with no restrictions other than the 'no long term damage' clause. He's okay with that, but he wants to be able to have his film crew document the entire day, where he will service himself whenever he pleases.

"Only one man, though right?" Honey asked. "We don't want our new girl getting splashed! Unless they pay for it, of course!" She was very excited about that idea, but I had no idea what kind of splashing might take place.

"I still don't know how much of the money that I would get to keep," I finally asked, and this time I didn't want any misdirection or tricks. The last guy I negotiated with had me naked and on my knees, in the middle of nowhere. This time I wanted more options.

Buck finally laid it out.

"We will hold the event here, over the course of a Friday and Saturday, so we will be bringing in big custom trailers, and there will be a Big Tent for the crowds, and we will have an extra 20 or 30 girls, so it will be a very big night for The Chicken Ranch. We have to pay for extra security, and I'm talking 30 guys, all taking down about $2000 each day."

"Heather, is the big attraction, so she makes the entire book, less 10 percent to the House."

"So I get $27,000 if the bid is 30?" I needed to know just how much.

I did not want to be cheated, cause you don't get your hymen back, according to the girls.

"You will be expected to pay tax on that, but yeah, you would get the 27 plus tips, but there probably would not be a tip on a big contract like this one." Buck informed us. He is a very smart man.

"It will be more than 30 though," he said. "The Caesar's promotion guy suggested that his guy would go as high as 50, and the Japanese hate to be outbid by anyone!"

I remembered Papa saying his favorite line, and it was very appropriate here. "Don't count your chickens before they hatch," he would say, and I finally knew what he meant!

There were a lot of details to take care of, and that included a special event permit.

"We are going to partner with Bertha's Brothel for this one," Chuck finally had to admit.

Bertha's Brothel was a relatively new venture that a past employee of The World Famous Chicken Ranch had started on the next road over. She had taken her money, and clients, then hired her own girls, and muscle.

Jester said that in the old days she would have been run out of town, but it isn't that easy now.

"They have most of the extra girls we need, some of the muscle, and most especially, they can get the permit!

"They have the township in their back pocket," Buck explained.

With the permits in hand, Buck ordered the portable toilets, the fancy trailers, the big Tent, and a Security firm to handle all of the muscle for the two day event. They would handle the State and Local regulations, and ensure that our party would run without a hitch.

"We have a surprise guest from Japan today," Buck announced. "He is the Doctor for the rich Japanese businessman that is in negotiations for Heather's blessed virginity! Of course, we have all seen her hymen, and there is no way that a penis has ever slipped past that roadblock! Am I right or am I right?"

Everyone cheered for my little flap of skin.

"So he will make it official, plus he has a few tiny chips that he wants to implant in Heather somewhere, that will allow them to monitor her over the next two weeks, before we have the big party. That way they will know if she has any orgasms. We can not prove that Heather has never had one, but they want to know that she isn't sexually active after their man inspects her."

The girls murmured about that for a while before Lilly had a question.

"Where do these chips go, and how big are they?" she asked.

She asks the best questions. She probably took a course in logic or deep thinking.

"They go in her labia, which does hang down almost an inch on Heather, so they have extra room for these devices that are the size of a grain of rice," he explained. "They also have a locator in them, in case she is kidnapped, though there is little risk of that," he said, and we all smiled at Gus and Tom, two of our new security guys that Executive Security sent already.

They are very handsome, and Honey said that they are well hung too.

On their first day here, Honey pushed into the shower with Tom and gave him a hand job, then Gus came in and she had to do another one! She said they were good with their lips too, but she didn't tell us any more. They did use all of the hot water though, so the other girls were pissed off.

The Doctor came with a young girl as his assistant, and they were very polite and formal. I wanted someone in the room with me, cause I was a little afraid. So I chose Cootch, cause she was the first one to make me feel welcome at the ranch.

I had to strip for a full inspection, but that was getting to be a regular thing here, as Buck had already shown my hymen to a dozen of his clients. I lay back on a soft covered bench, while the doctor told me to put my legs over his shoulders and onto his back, while he got very close to my pussy.

His assistant spread my labia for him, then I had to stretch my thighs out so that my inner lips would part for the doctor.

"Ah, very nice," he said.

"Fucking right it's nice," Cootch exclaimed loudly and I heard cheering from the other room.

The doctor took more pictures and then he probed with a blunt metal tool, pushing the hymen from side to side, inspecting it with special glasses to make sure that no micro surgery had been done on me.

Then he had a device like a stapler, and he wrapped it around my left labia and pulled a trigger.

"Pting," was the sound, and it felt like a pinch, but no more. Then he repeated the process on the right flap.

I thought he was finished, but he had another one that he wanted to install inside of my bum.

Cootch called Buck into the room, and Jester came in with him.

"Sorry Heather, but I just wanted another look at your beautiful body. I hope you don't mind," Jester whispered as he came around to my head and gave me a little kiss on the cheek.

"You are the best Jester," I thanked him for being so uplifting.

"I don't think that you said anything about an insert in the rectum Doctor, I would remember that," Buck insisted.

"The public offering that your website posted listed "vagina, anus and orgasm virgin," the doctor explained. "So this will guarantee, from my inspection until the big event, there will be no unusual stimulation of the anal sphincter."

"I don't think that it will hurt Heather, and it could bring the bidding up, so I recommend that you accept the tiny sensor. I have read about them, and you shouldn't feel a thing," the Boss explained.

"Does that mean they will be bidding for anal sex too?" I asked, being really unsure about that, even though the ladies say that it's super easy, and clean if you are prepared for it.

"It leaves you with that option," Buck explained. "We will help you to pick the winning bid, Heather. One that you will be comfortable with."

I felt so lucky to have such a team of experienced friends to support me.

The 'Pting' sounded again, though he had to work a piece into my bum to do it, he used a lot of clear lubricant, and Jester held my hand while he pushed it into me.

"You are my brave girl Heather," Jester said, and he kissed my earlobe.

Friday was the big announcement day, when we would reveal the winning bids, that would set in motion the big party for the following weekend.

The bid from Saudi Arabia entailed a deflowering by the son of a Prince, but it was followed by a gang bang, including anal penetration, involving all of the Prince's contingent. He was offering $65k but he wanted the event to be 4 hours on Friday and 8 hours on Saturday. The girls all said that I would not be able to handle it, even with 15 minute breaks every hour, they insisted that I say no. It was a lot of money to say no to.

Some British Gentlemen had offered $50k, and they were 6 men over 60, so some of my friends thought that I could handle them, but they wanted three events of 4 hours, covering all three days. I think that Buck and Miss Birtha were really keen on that one, but Buck said that he would be happy with whatever I chose.

The deciding point was all about faith.

Mr. Kawagami had offered a 4 hour start, including a ceremonial wedding, which would not be legal, but it sounded fun, then there would be the wedding sex, with Mr. Kawagami and his two daughters would assist him. Then on Saturday his two daughters would play with my body, and Mr. Kawagami would find them, and he would publicly divorce me, then the husbands of his two daughters would humiliate me with anal sex. That would also be a 4 hour event, but only two men.

My friends assured me that I could handle all of this, with proper breaks and medical staff on hand to keep me hydrated and lubricated.

The price tag was only $40k but Mr. Kawagami claimed that he would pay an additional amount if he felt sure that I had never experienced Ashkatera - that is 'a wondrous death' in old Japanese.

Mr. Kawagami claimed to have deflowered a hundred Japanese virgins, and he could tell when they were experiencing an orgasm for the first time!

My friends were not so keen on this one, but I knew from their descriptions, that I had never had this 'orgasm' so I was willing to believe Mr. Kawagami, and I expected him to be a man of his word.

Jester wanted to start me on what he called 'pegging'. He showed me the instruments, which were penis shaped but started at the diameter of a pencil, and worked up to about a tapered 3 inch dildo. This would help me stretch and be more comfortable during anal intercourse. The girls all assured me that it would help, but Mr. Kawagami said no, when Buck asked about it. He said that he had chosen his daughters husbands, and they are very small cocked men, according to him. That made my sisters a lot happier about that prospect.

"I Choose... Mr. Kawagami from Japan!" I announced, speaking into the microphone.

The girls were all there for my support, and they cheered for the microphones, so our audience would feel like there are a lot of horny women at this event.

Mr. Kawagami had a large staff...of people. Ha. They brought a double trailer to the event and had it set up connected to the main tent. They had a room with a large, circular bed with lighting and sound and cameras all discreetly hidden around it. That sounded lovely to me, but the next room was more like a dungeon with a padded gyno table for the second scene of this epic event.

The Ladies toured the trailers with me, two days before the day that I would become a woman. They had a chapel set up outside, with a fake garden put in that very morning.

"If they had another day to set up, they would have put in a coy pond," Jester said. "Maybe even a fountain."

"Wow, things sure are changing in the Industry," Jezzy said, and I knew right away she meant prostitution.

"Yeah, and I'm only 22," Honey replied. "I'm glad we're into the 401K's."

"And that they're with a real bank in Chicago, not in Buck's safe." Jezzy continued.

I would have to look into this 401k thing. I have so much to learn!

We all thought that the wedding sex room was beautiful and romantic, even with all the lenses and lights.

We all crowded around the fuck table. That's what Puma called it the minute she saw it.

"What the fuck! They brought a fucking fuck table!" she said.

"I guess we better make sure that the lubricant is top notch," Honey mused. She looked horny too! I could tell by now when one of my friends really wanted a certain guy to pick them. They would pinch their nipples to get them stiffer, then they would lick their lips a lot when they approached their mark.

"Do you have experience with one of these, Puma?" Cootch asked.

"Oh yeah. It was what brought me to the realization that sex was a commodity, and I was either going to sell it, or it was just going to be taken, over, and over, and over again. She had a far off look as she said over and over.

"My first job as a Call Girl for an agency in Brooklyn, I got a date with a College boy. He takes me back to his dorm room, and I find myself buckled into a fuck table just like that. There was 20 of them, and they fucked me for 8 hours. All three holes. I was not conscious for all of it, but they stopped fucking my mouth when I passed out, so,...I guess I should be grateful." She spat out.

I guess the other girls knew about Pumas past, cause they were not alarmed, but they rushed to console her.

"There will only be two," Cootch held me and whispered in my ear. "Two men will only be able to get it hard eight or ten times in a four hour period, and you have three holes to use, so do not worry, girl. You can do this!"

I hoped that she was right, but I knew that I would heal if they did hurt me, and I was going to have a lot of money after only two days of sex. I knew that I could handle that.

I learned that Puma took $50k to shut up about the gang bang, and they had two cops that would claim that Puma was a prostitute, so she took the cash and moved to Nevada.

She told me that she wondered how many other young girls were fucked senseless on that table? We hope they at least got the money.

The night before I got popped, I got to meet Mr. Kawagami, his two daughters and their husbands. I was bigger than either of his daughters, especially in the breast, and their husbands were not much bigger than me. Mr. Kawagami had a big belly, and only a rim of silver hair, but he looked quite pleasant, and I was relieved to know that I would not be overwhelmed physically.

Mr. Kawagami did not know English, so his daughters interpreted for him.

He spoke to me for ten minutes before he paused and nodded. They did a lot of nodding.

"My father says that you are more beautiful in person. He adds - for a western woman, probably because he does not want his daughters to like western men," Miss Kawagami interpreted, but added her own comments to her father's. "Please call me Mo", she added.

"And I am Lo," the other daughter was not to be left out.

"You should know Miss Heather, we are both Lesbian, so we look forward to taking your Lesbian Flower after daddy takes your Woman Flower." Mo finished, licking her lips."

After that, I looked at the small husbands and thought about how they had wives that didn't give them any pussy. They might be ready to pop after a year of abstinence.

The girls were all busy after the introductions, but two Japanese security guys stayed with me from that point on. The daughters looked bored, so I invited them back to Buck's private pool, behind his cabin in the back. They brought their husbands with them, and I was worried that I had four super rich people that all wanted my body, but then I remembered my guards. They did not switch into swimsuits, but they were still there, and they looked ready to jump, if anyone touched me.

It was tight, with 5 of us in the hot tub, and the ever present guards stood close.

Lo took off her top, and Mo did the same a second later.

"Go ahead, Heather, this is natural in Japanese culture," Mo explained.

I didn't want to be a stick in the mud fuddy duddy, so I slipped out of mine too.

Both guards stepped closer and grunted at me in a menacing way.

"We won't touch her. We just want her feeling comfortable," Lo explained to her father's minions.

They backed off, but not too far. Mo put a leg over her husband's lap and pulled herself onto him. Lo saw her sister mount her brother in law, and she lifted herself onto her husband's lap and started grinding into his pelvis.

Everyone was wearing swimsuits, but the thrusting was very vigorous and deliberate. Two minutes of passion brought moans from everyone but me and my two guards, and they were looking back and forth with each other, making me wonder if they were going to join in an attack on me? Or were they going to intertwine in a homosexual position.

Buck came out the back door, and I was able to get out of the hot tub, and swim a bit in the pool.

"My little girl's getting married tomorrow," he whined.

"Hip hip hooray!" other friends intoned.

"Can I get you a drink?" Buck asked

"I'm still only 18 Mr. Chambers, you better make it a soft drink." I called out. I don't like booze much anyway.

He got a can of diet coke, and pushed it into a koozie to keep it cooler in the Nevada heat.

"It will be you, Mr. Kawagami, and his two daughters for the first faze of your contract with the Japanese. They will have you in his Wedding Chamber for up to 4 hours, then they will all leave you for a while, but the two daughters will sneak back, and the three of you will have a fun time, until Mr. Kawagami shows up to discover the disgrace. That could go as much as 4 hours." Jester detailed the contract for us.