Cherry Blossoms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will be publicly divorced, simply by the act of Mr. Kawagami declaring that the union is over, and that you must be punished." He continued. "Then there will be up to 4 hours of punishment, while the husbands 'defile' you. They will be using you like a Japanese Geisha Girl, which means, 'in any way that pleases them', but for our purposes it means mouth, vagina and anus.

"The Doctor says that there is no blood supply to the flap, and he does not expect bleeding to be a problem, but he will be here, just in case." Jester knew everything. We will have a 60 second lag in the video feed, and he says that he can cure any bleeding problem in less than 60 seconds, so we won't have to let anyone see that."

"Finally, our Caesar's contact has already accepted $45,000 for the contract, and another unsigned check, which he expects to become a bonus that Mr. Kawagami has not decided on, and according to him, it could go as high as another 45k! It really depends on how confident he is that he really was your first orgasm."

The wedding dress had a long train that accented Heather's purity by being blindingly white. The groom would wear a Black on Charcoal Gray tuxedo, with a black satin top hat. There would be no wedding party, just the two of us being ceremonially united into one, then we go off to the Marital Bed where the two daughters assist their father in his duty.

The party was kicked off the moment that the priest announced that we were now husband and wife!

There were fireworks over the dessert, courtesy of Caesar's Palace, but most of the women were making money in the trailers. The music over the speakers hid the sounds of moaning and groaning that was going on all over the complex. Bertha's trailers were moving just as fast as ours, and the cash was flowing.

I was whisked off to the Wedding Suite, with two women carrying my train, and a smiling husband to watch as his daughters removed my expensive dress. It would go back into it's packaging to be returned to the costume store where Buck had rented it.

They had to lift it over my head, revealing my white satin bra and panties over a garter belt and stockings. The bra actually covered my nipples, and my crotch was totally covered.

The girls escorted me to the bed, and lay me down on top of the covers, face up, where I could watch them undress their father.

I had lots of pillows under my shoulders and neck, so I could see the entire event. They were like artists or dancers. They may have practiced their moves for weeks, as they hovered around their father removing his hat and belt, the sash, the vest, all came off with a theatrical swoosh and flutter.

I lay there, smiling at my husband, vowing that I would give him the best 4 hours of marital bliss that I could offer him.

The shoes, the socks, then the pants finally hit the floor, and his shirt was pulled open. Not exactly a stud, but he stood proud as his daughters each took a side, on their knees, they lowered the white cotton briefs.

His cock was standing straight out and solid. It was no more that 6 inches with a modest form, unlike Mr. Kawagami's prodigious belly. He pulled back with his shoulders and sucked in his gut, but he was far from what Jester would call his 'fighting weight'. I could see that he was a handsome man 30 years ago.

His daughters did not touch his penis or balls. There was no hair anywhere. None on his chest or belly or around his balls. He was a bit shiny with perspiration.

The daughters returned to my sides on the bed. They undid the front clasp on my bra, and carefully pulled the cups off of my mounds, revealing my full breast for my husband. The nibs were popping and I didn't have to pinch them like my friends had shown me. I was ready for deflowering!

They moved to remove my panties, but their father stopped them with a grunt.

"I must remove those," Mr. Kawagami pronounced it in perfect English, but it was so perfect and slow, I thought he only learned it for today's event.

He crawled up the bed, moving onto his belly as he approached his price. I was feeling something, like a need, a desire, that I was not very familiar with. I was breathing shallowly and wetting my lips every ten seconds. Why was my mouth so dry? My palms felt wet though.

When he had his face just below my crotch, he opened his mouth wide and put his mouth over my panty covered puss, and he pushed his lips down to securely engage with my entire mound. He pushed his tongue against the material just over-top of my sex, and he started to swish it back and forth over my labia and clitoris. He kept looking up my body, through the valley of my breasts, piercing my eyes with his intense stare.

"Oh," I said.

The pleasure was immediate. I wanted more.

"Thank you," I whispered, speaking only to my lover.

He pushed further up into me and the daughters took a leg each, to keep my weight off of their Master. His hands came up on either side of me and he gently felt my breasts, while continuing with his stroking of my mound with his tongue. There was no rush. I lay back and looked at the ceiling. A half dozen lenses twinkled down at me, as I remembered that this was being recorded and telecast for an audience on the other side of the world!

I felt my panties being removed, and I lifted my rear just enough for my lover to pull them down, then they were gone. They would be in Mr. Kawagami's private collection. I imagined him sniffing them, when he's 80, remembering the good old days, when he was 53!

Then I realized that I would be 45 when he is 80, so I had better get my money's worth out of this young body.

With the panties gone, the tongue lashing began.

His tongue started on my labia, wetting them down, he sucked on each side, moving his tongue all over the sensitive lips before he had his daughter's hold my labia while he went deeper to probe my flower completely.

I started to pant, and lift my bum off of the bed and the daughters started to pay more attention to my nipples while dad was absorbed in his work between my thighs.

"Oh, it feels so good," I whispered, faintly. I lifted higher, pushing myself into my lover's mouth.

The two girls started to kiss my nipples. Just little kitten kisses, but their light touch was intoxicating.

"Oh my God! This is heaven," I whispered, having no breath in my lungs to really push out the moan that I felt coming.

I brought my hands to my hips, hoping to push myself even further into Mr. K's mouth, but he had me totally in his control.

His hands went to hold me up by the ass cheeks. His tongue was piercing my inner lips and he probed around the hymen, deep inside of me.

After exploring, and learning very intimately about every fold and crevice in my pussy, he started to lap my entire gash, finishing each lick with a hard push into my clit, and flicking upwards to stretch my clit and have it snap back down with every stroke.

I started to undulate and rock, looking like I was trying to break free, but the opposite was actually happening. I wanted more! I brought my hands to my nipples, but the ladies grabbed my hands, pulling them down, then they replaced my fingers with their teeth, as they squeezed my nibs and rolled them between their teeth.

"God it feels... it feels... Oh my God! I cried and the orgasm started. I did not squirt out, but there was a fluid leaking from my vagina as I pulsed in ecstasy. My eyes rolled back and my toes curled as Mr. Kawagami pushed me into my first orgasm ever. It was spectacular.

I fainted, but only for a second. Then I was awakened when a tongue was pushed into my anus.

I think that would wake the dead!

My lover was not finished though. He kept on pulsing up and into my clit extending the wonderful feeling that I had never had before.

After I had been spasming for a while, I almost wanted it to be over, but I also didn't want it to ever end. The intimacy was so complete, the invasion of my body filled me with a desire to be taken and ministered to forever.

Finally Mr. Kawagami pulled up, and commanded his daughters with another grunt that must have meant stop, because they disengaged from my nipples and they backed away on each side.

My husband positioned his cock in front of my pussy and he used his own fingers to pull my swollen labia out of the way, to leave me gaping and grasping for attention from a cock or a tongue or a finger.

His cock was as stiff as it would ever get, and he pushed his hips towards me, sliding his cock into my slit and past my inner lips where he paused, bouncing the head against my last defense.

He said something in his native language and then he thrust into me.

I only felt a heavy pressure, then he was inside, where his momentum drove him all of the way to the bottom, leaving him totally embedded in my womanhood. It was not unpleasant. I could feel him pressed against me in a way that I have never been touched. My legs were being held high, with the girls holding an ankle.

"Thank you," I murmured into my husband's ear.

"Aye," he said, and he pulled back onto his knees, between my legs. He lifted his belly out of the way, so he could push himself to full depth.

"Oh," I gushed out involuntarily.

Then he started to stroke into me, using his hips and his thighs to keep his weight off of my body, and give himself the longest stroke that he could achieve. Then I realized that it was also so that the audience could see his penis going in and out of my vagina.

For me it was lovely. My nipples were being treated to light kisses again, while my lover slowly shifted in and out of my unguarded love tunnel.

I would later learn that the Doctor had a special lens focused on my vagina, which convinced him that there was no excessive bleeding, so he decided that no intervention was needed, and the wedding bliss continued uninterrupted.

The love making continued, with my husband pumping faster and faster. Then I felt some fingers on my labia and then on my clitoris. The daughters were helping to stimulate me, hoping to get another orgasm out of me before their father shot his load. I did have some experience in this area, but my attention was seriously diverted by the building force within the core of my body.

Then another orgasm ripped through my body. I was not ready for the overwhelming feeling as it shook me but my mind was spinning with feelings of fulfillment and awe at the pleasure that life could bring me.

I floated outside of my body. Watching as my lover pumped into me and other lovers suckled on my breast.

I slowly relaxed out of my senseless world and back into the real world where a man and two women were now enjoying themselves as the girls fingered themselves into orgasm and their father pumped everything he had into my virgin, but no longer virgin love hole.

As my breathing settled down, I could hear the loud cheering coming from the other trailers and the main tent. They had a 60 second delay on the video so they were just reacting to our wondrous conclusion.

I could imagine a fresh set of lovers would be heading to their beds and knees to enjoy sex all over the complex, and in fact other areas of the world would be joining in their own love making after watching our beautiful consummation.

I started to cry, overcome with emotion. The sisters came up to kiss away my tears, then the lights went out on stage one.

"That was a lot of fun," Mo whispered.

"You were wonderful," Lo whispered.

Mr. Kawagami spoke a few words and Lo explained for him.

"Dad says you are an honor to women all over the world." They both laughed. "Our father is still a romantic," Mo revealed, and they laughed some more.

Mr. Kawagami spoke in a tone that had to be ridicule, I remembered the tone from my own Papa.

"He is disappointed that we liked it so much. He still thinks that he will have grandchildren with us. That's why we are married," Lo finished for her sister.

What a strange culture I thought, but then realized that ours is probably weird to them too.

I felt everyone leave the bed, and I just relaxed into the wonderful mood that I found myself in. I slept for a while and dreamed about having one of those orgasms.

It was a wonderful dream until I realized that it was not a dream, and someone was back on my pussy, licking and sucking. I was pinned to the bed and a pussy was pushed onto my face, with her whole weight pushing me into the pillows.

One of the sisters was pressing her entire mound into my face while her sister was lapping at my clit. It was too dark to see which was where, but I wouldn't have known nor cared even if there was better light. I was already cumming when my mouth was filled with a different taste, suggesting that one sister was enjoying my feeble attempts at learning how to please a woman. The cries of lust were all around me as we shared ourselves. The sisters did not engage with each other though, they only played with my body.

When the lights snapped on Lo was pulsing her vagina lips against my pussy and even with the lights on I could not stop from shouting with another blissful orgasm, interrupting my vigorous licking of Mo's cunt.

She used her own hand to finish her pulsing pleasure.

There was shouting in Japanese as the father chastised his daughters for defiling his wife. Next, he demands a divorce and we move on, to stage three - The Punishment.

"Father says that you can expect a very nice performance reward," Lo told me during the break. "He believes that he was your first. Could it really be true my sister," Lo asked with a look of wonder.

"I have never even dreamed that my body could feel that good," I confessed. Do you think that I am a freak? I can't wait to have another orgasm. It was beautiful," I cried, then really cried, so she held me close.

"The next part will be quite different, but if you relax, our husbands will not hurt you," Lo explained. "We will be trying to make it as pleasurable as we can, with the intention of humiliating you in the extreme," Mo continued. "But you can also learn to enjoy the rhythm that they will set, and the feeling will change from uncomfortable to much better, if you let yourself go," she obviously knew what she was talking about.

My Ranch Lady friends had lots of experience with anal sex, and they made sure that I was ready on a physical level, but they couldn't really prepare me for the feeling of impending doom, as they buckled me into the dreaded 'Fuck Table'.

The lights were certainly bright for this faze of the contract. I was naked and on my knees, with my face at the right height for sucking Japanese cock!

The ladies came in first with spray guns filled with a very thin olive oil, which they massaged into every inch of me. I don't think that they had to be naked to fulfill their roles today, but they were. Their fingers and tongues in my pussy, is what got me into this fantasy, but I still thirsted for their fingers as they gently applied the lubricant for my defilement. A gel was applied in the anus itself, as the best lubricant on the market.

"You'll thank me for this Heather, when they are hammering you fast," Lo whispered in one ear, then she bit my ear and pushed a lubed finger into the entry of my bum. It shocked me, but it didn't hurt.

"Blink three times if you need a drink of water, or a moment to clear cum out of your throat," Mo said, and she bit my other ear.

I was getting very aroused, and I needed another one of those orgasm's really, really badly!

There was a change in air pressure as Mr. Kawagami came into the room wearing a regal Japanese robe. The two husbands, whose names I never got, came in behind him, but they were naked.

"I now divorce you for your infidelity, and your punishment shall be delivered by the husbands of those sinful women.

One husband swiftly went to stand behind me, and I knew that he was fondling himself in preparation to penetrate my anus. Then the sisters came between us and helped by soothing me with their touch, as Mo aligned the cock, Lo brushed across my clit.

"Uh, I said, without wanting to, it just popped out.

I wondered what I was going to do when I had that cock in my mouth, but for now he just watched and waited.

The cock pushed into me, and I tried to stay relaxed, like Cootch told me, but you can't tell your bum not to be surprised, so you squeeze your buns. But he didn't jam it harder, he just waited for me to release the squeeze.

I knew that this was not an optional thing. It was going to happen. I finally got a message through to my bum hole - loosen up, and relax, and the head popped inside.

He didn't hold it there long. He pulled out and plunged back, like a jackhammer. The second thrust went in easier than the first, and the third easier than the second, until I was totally relaxed and almost in a haze. Then I felt the tongue on my clit as one of the sisters continued the humiliation process.

When I had my first orgasm the entire event erupted in a roar, it almost distracted me enough to pull me out of it, but Lo continued her assault on my clit, and the popping in and out of my bum by one of the husbands, brought a different kind of orgasm from my anus cheeks, even causing me to lose control of my ass as it spasmed. I screamed in ecstasy with the quivering that went through my entire body.

The cock entered my mouth just as I returned to my senses. He was gentle, not smashing into my mouth, as I had already experienced more than once. No, he stretched me out, so I could turn my head to the best angle, allowing him to go as far as he could. The tip barely got to my throat.

Then he started pumping, doing a good job of keeping my lips in contact with his cock the entire time. I considered myself a pro in this department. I had given over 50 blow jobs, and that might not sound like a lot if you had ever taken care of a lumber camp on a Saturday night, but the other ladies have advised me on this, and they say I'm a Pro.

Mr. Lo or Mo gave me his seed after two or three minutes and he slowed enough that I could clean him up. When he was finished Lo offered me a straw and I took a sip. It tasted like Cranberry Juice, which Honey and Lilly drink everyday. They say that it's good for their lady parts.

"You're doing wonderful," Mo whispered as she pulled the straw back.

She had a glass bowl with suds, and she washed the cock of one of the husbands, before he could cram any of my own feces into my throat.

At the other end, the second husband had to wait longer, as he wasn't firm enough to push into my bum. Lo had to help him with her hands, adding more of the lubricant to keep things slick.

His entry into my nether zone was much easier than his brother in law's. One of the sisters had moved to my nipples, and she was nibbling on my rock solid nibs while a cock was pushing against the back of my throat and a tongue was strumming my clit, hard.

I was thrown into another orgasm that was so severe that one husband pulled out of my mouth, for fear of losing something.

Lo and Mo rushed to my side.

"Are you okay? Do you need a break," one whispered.

"Again," I had trouble catching my breath..."Again!" I begged for more.

"Okay, she needs more punishment!" Mo announced and everyone cheered, though the husbands did not look so sure of themselves.

I could see Mr. Kawagami watching from a front row seat, but he probably saw more angles from the overhead monitors.

After the second round I could see that there would be a break before I had another cock to service, so I called for the sisters.

"Mo, Lo, Please ask your father to hear me," I pleaded to them. They turned to their father's seat and he quickly stood and came to my side.

"Please tell your father that I beg his forgiveness, for dishonoring him, and I ask that he give my body joy one more time."