Just the Six of Us Bk. 02 Ch. 02

Story Info
Mike has a problem; Emma's role, the sisters visit home...
18.6k words
4.69
42.8k
98

Part 2 of the 37 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 09/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,311 Followers

Author's note - Just a quick warning that there is a short but realistic sequence at the very start that deals with flashbacks and PTSD.

Just the Six of Us, Part 2

Chapter 2

"CONTACT LEFT!"

An explosion somewhere close to him showered him with debris. Men shouting, men screaming. The dirt embankment on his right shoulder impacted with the sudden crack of gunfire. The LT was shouting orders in the confusion.

Wilkins slid over the embankment breathing hard and casting a quick look at him.

"You good Mikey?" he yelled.

Mike nodded, still clutching the limp form of one of his brothers he'd grabbed before moving into cover. Turner's body was broken and torn, having been thrown from the lead Humvee when the IED went off.

Mike had scrambled from the left rear door of the second vehicle and over to where another Marine had landed after being blown from the first vehicle. Gunfire had erupted as soon as he'd moved, shots snapping off the ground around him as he slung the limp form over his shoulder and carried him to cover.

He heard himself yelling for a Corpsman, then saw Wilkins peer up over the lip of the embankment and heard the sickening impact, his head snapping backward and throwing him with a thud at Mike's feet.

"CORPSMAN!"

***

Emma

Somehow during the night, Emma had somehow worked her way into the middle of Mike and Danni, and now she was practically smothered between the two. She didn't mind too much, despite being a little warm and sweaty, and was silently musing on how the two other people in bed with her slept as she stared up at the ceiling.

Danni was a bed hog, for starters. The bed they were in was large, but she honestly didn't get why her sister was constantly either snuggled up against her or pulling the covers off of the other two until she'd spun herself up into a bedsheet burrito.

Danni was also a snuggler, which was fine when it was just the two of them. Add Mike to the mix, and Emma was sweating with the sheets on, then freezing when Danni ripped them off. She would be snuggled tight up against whoever was next to her, putting her cold butt or feet on them, or if she was facing them, wrapping herself up in a bear hug with the other person's body.

It was honestly no surprise to her that Danni and Mike had started having sex so many years ago. Her hands were constantly pulling and touching her, moving up to grope Emma's breasts in her sleep or drag herself closer. In fact, in that moment, Emma could easily have slid her hand into Danni's panties and caused trouble. She could just as easily imagine how Mike's morning wood would have consistently been an issue for her clingy sister.

Her twin, on the other hand, slept like a rock. She knew that his nightmares about his parents had stopped after he'd found happiness with his siblings, but he'd never been this hard of a sleeper. He'd was laying on his side facing Emma and Danni and hadn't moved since he'd closed his eyes.

That morning, Danni had been doing her Tasmanian Devil impression with the bedsheets, and Emma had angrily yanked them back but only managed to get enough to cover herself. Mike didn't seem to mind in the least, remaining unmoved and stoically resistant to the chill of the cool bedroom.

Of course, that was another thing that mildly irritated her about her sister. Danni loved to keep the apartment ridiculously cold. Emma was constantly having to put extra clothes on or snuggling her feet up under her sister's legs when the two of them would watch TV together. It had been a fight that Sarah had waged against Danni as well, when they all still lived together.

Behind her, Mike's erection was poking her in the butt, though she resisted the urge to take advantage of the enticing bulge. She was always in the mood, as he seemed to be, but was actually pretty sore from all the fun that they'd had recently and could honestly use a break.

Although... if her brother were to wake up and just take her without asking, well... then that was a different thing altogether, wasn't it? The thoughts made her giggle quietly and the gentle noise roused Danni enough to cause her to spin in place, drawing the covers away once again.

Amusement disappeared as she quietly swore and started to reach over and grab the sheets back, but Mike's arms pulled her tight up against his chest and she smiled as she felt his rhythmic breathing against her back. His erection was quickly disappearing though, and she frowned, wishing that he'd just make use of it despite her earlier reservations about actually hurting her girl parts. Briefly wiggling her butt back and forth, she wondered how much "accidental" movement on her part it would take to bring it back.

Still, he was incredibly warm and comforting, his body heat and the sheer strength and comfort his presence exuded made her stop being naughty, eventually giving her enough warmth to start to doze off once more.

Laying there quietly, she listened to the sound of his breathing, feeling his chest rise and fall against her back. In and out... in and out... haze started to take her over. A few seconds later, she sleepily opened her eyes, sensing something amiss.

There was something wrong with Mike.

For just a moment, she felt a moment of panic well up from within, though it wasn't from anything she was feeling. It was gone a second later, and she took a bit longer to recover, then noticed that his heartbeat was steadily increasing and his breathing was getting faster and faster.

He pulled her close to him again, his arm muscles tightening around her. She winced, almost frightened by the strength in his arms as he crushed her against him. Very quickly, his breath started coming faster and faster, his heart pounding so hard she could actually hear it.

His arms pulled her tighter and she opened her mouth in pain and alarm, suddenly unable to breath as he squeezed her tight. She knew she had to do something quickly or she was going to pass out, or worse. Thinking fast, she kicked at Danni a few times, her face feeling flushed and her chest hurting.

Danni responded with a grunt of irritation.

Mike's ragged breathing turned in to a whimpered cry, then he screamed.

"CORPSMAN!"

Finally, Emma saw her sister shoot up in bed, turning and staring in startled confusion, her eyes taking a few seconds to register what was happening. Emma was pulling hard at Mike's arms to no avail.

Her eyes immediately going wide, Danni quickly darted over and began to pull at Mike's arms, but his grip was as unyielding as iron.

"Wilkins!" he yelled.

Danni's expression was growing more desperate as Emma's vision started to grow hazy, her chest aching. Her blood rushed in her ears, clouding her ability to hear Danni's screams at her brother.

Tears streaming down her face, Danni looked around in a panic, then grabbed the first heavy object she could find. Emma winced, seeing the metal water flask that she kept on the bedside table swinging toward Mike's head.

There was a distant clang, and she felt him relax immediately as the air rushed back into her lungs. She rolled over away from him quickly as Danni scrambled to check on her. Emma's hearing took a second longer to come back, and she finally managed to answer that she was okay.

"Are you sure? Look at me," Danni said hurriedly. She was upset, but was looking into Emma's eyes directly, her expression focused and her hand on Emma's neck to check her pulse.

It took a few more seconds to start breathing normally again, and she coughed a bit, but nodded. Danni looked at her a few seconds more, then said, "tell me if something hurts," and started to gently check the rest of her.

"I'm okay," Emma said, aching but able to nod and answer her sister's questions coherently.

Danni continued to worry over her for a little longer, then the two turned and saw Mike sitting on the floor, his head in his hands and his fingers clutching his scalp.

The two slid close together, watching for a few seconds before Emma slid free and scrambled off the bed and over to Mike.

"Mike," she said quietly, reaching a tentative hand out to his arm and touching it lightly.

He looked up, his expression looking far off for a second but then focusing on her.

"Em?" he stammered.

She looked directly back at him, unblinking and nodded.

"It's me... and Danni," she added.

"Fuck... oh fuck... no, no, nonononono," he said, shaking his head.

"It's okay, Mike," she said softly, her hand still resting on his arm. "You're okay."

"No... you weren't you... you were... no no no," he said, shaking his head and clenching his fists.

"I'm right here, Mike," Emma said, still speaking softly. "I'm okay."

"I was holding Turner, but he was already dead... and then Wilkins... but it wasn't... it was you," he said, still shaking his head.

Emma felt Danni kneeling beside her, her hand moving to touch Mike's other arm softly. "Emma's okay, Mike," she said. "We're all okay, honey."

He slowly began to relax, nodding and seemingly like he was able to calm down.

"Oh... fuck... Em...," he stammered, "you... y..."

"It's okay, Mike," she assured him. "I know you didn't mean to hurt me."

"I did though," he said. "God damnit."

"It was just a dream," she whispered. "I'm okay. I promise, baby."

Danni scooted closer, quietly reassuring him that everything was fine.

"Come on," Emma said eventually. "Why don't you take a shower and wash off. That will clear your head and make you feel better."

She stood, pulling his arm up with her, Danni quickly doing the same as they helped him to his feet.

Once there though, he pulled them both tight to his chest and hugged them, though much gentler than he'd been hugging Emma before.

"I'm so fucking sorry," he said, his voice cracking.

She pulled back a bit to look him in the eyes. "You don't have to apologize," she said, offering him a warm smile. "I'm tough."

Emma had been trying to make him smile with the last comment, but he was obviously too traumatized from what had occurred.

"I'm sorry," he said again, kissing her briefly, then doing the same to Danni before going to the bathroom and shutting the door behind him.

Turning, Danni grabbed Emma and squeezed her tight, her shoulders shaking as she clutched her tight.

"Shh, Danni," Emma said, stroking her back as she broke down. "He's okay."

Danni nodded, sniffing as she stepped back a second later. "I just... I didn't think I was going be able to get him to stop and you looked so bad."

Emma could see the concern clear on her sister's face. "I know honey, but I'm okay. Mike had a bad dream, and it was just a bad situation."

Danni wiped her face with a tissue before turning and grabbing Emma for another hug. She felt her sister's grip tighten around her and winced, the pain from Mike's dream still fresh in her bones. She didn't relent though, and Emma snickered and kissed her on the forehead.

Looking up at her a second later, Danni stared hard into Emma's eyes, the latter staring back and brushing a stray hair from Danni's face.

"I... I thought I was going to lose you for a second," she whispered. "I can't bear that much heartache."

Touched, Emma kissed Danni on the cheek. "I'm not going anywhere, honey," she said quietly. "It was just a bad dream. I'm not leaving or moving out or anything."

"I know, I'm not trying to be dramatic, I'm..." Danni said.

Emma continued to look down, but she was more curious now, her expression changing to match.

"I care about you, as a sister," Danni explained. "I just... didn't... I didn't realize... how much I need you... in my life."

Emma smiled. "Good," she said simply. "Cuz I'm not going anywhere."

Finally, Danni cracked a smile, pulling Emma down for a kiss before looking back up at her and whispering, "I love you so much."

A warmth filled her body then, Danni's words making her affection and adoration of her dramatic older sister swelling within her. After a few seconds, the two finally split apart, Emma wincing as she sat back on the bed.

"Are you going to be okay?" Danni asked, doing her own bit of brushing a hair from Emma's face as she looked down.

"I might have bruises," she admitted, "but I'll be okay."

Danni looked a little more satisfied with that answer but didn't stop staring at her. "I mean... are you going to be okay?"

Emma looked up at her sister again, catching on to what she was really asking.

"It was pretty terrifying in the moment," Emma admitted. "I guess we'll see."

Danni finally looked like she was okay with that response. She obviously wasn't completely satisfied but offered Emma a kiss on the nose before going to check on Mike.

***

The rest of the morning, Mike was quiet and withdrawn. Emma knew he was really upset that he'd hurt her. She wished that she knew how to tell him that she was okay, or to tell him that she was there if he wanted to talk about it. She knew better than to ask, though, so after lying in bed for a bit with Danni, she got up to check on him after her sister staring snoring.

Stepping out of their room, she saw him sitting in the living room, looking out the balcony window and silently staring off into space.

Quietly turning, she went to the bathroom instead, shutting the door so as not to wake Danni from her noisy little nap. Preparing for a shower, Emma quickly found getting undressed was not as easy as it normally was.

Her shorts had come off easily enough, but as soon as she'd lifted her arms to take her sports bra off, she winced in pain. Sighing, she stepped back out of the bathroom and, after a sidelong glance at her snoring sibling, went to the living room.

"Mike," she said, hating that she was bothering him.

He looked up and over at her, then chuckled. His stupidly cute smile instantly made her feel better and she raised an eyebrow defiantly as he laughed in amusement at her predicament.

Without a word, he stood and began to assist by gingerly helping her lift her arms up, then pulling at the bottom of her sports bra, drawing it up and over her breasts, and then up and off. She winced in pain a half-dozen times, but he took his time and stopped pulling each time she did so.

Finally, she gently lowered her arms, quietly amused at the situation until she saw the look of regret on his face.

"Come on," she said, reaching down and grabbing his hand.

"What?" His expression had gone from concern to confusion in an instant.

"I need your help washing my pussy," she said directly, cocking her hip and raising an eyebrow at him.

He was quiet for a second, then burst out laughing, a smile of amusement coming to her own face.

"You can help wash me," she clarified.

He shook his head. "I don't want your pity, Em," he said. "I hurt you and I'm irritated with myself. I don't need a reward."

"What reward am I offering?" she asked.

It was his turn to stare flatly at her. When she didn't respond, he said, "Come on, are you seriously going to tell me that you're not trying to make me feel better with sex?"

"Well of course I am, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm in pain and I can't wash my hair like this."

In truth, she probably could have, but she was just as much a fan of having sex with Mike as he was with her and the rest of his sisters. She couldn't think of a better way for them both to reconnect and for him to say he was sorry than by giving her a mind-numbing orgasm up against the shower wall. Even then, if she wasn't up for a good wall-fucking, she could always make sure he was taken care of and suck the bejesus out of his dick. He clearly needed to get out of his own head for a while.

He looked like he was about to protest again, but she simply turned and walked to the bathroom, pulling him along behind like he was a child being dragged to his room.

"Now," she said, raising an eyebrow at him. "Turn on the water."

He looked over at her after shutting the door. "Seriously?" he asked.

"You want to make up for giving me that ridiculous bear hug earlier? Then do what I say."

She saw a brief glimmer of amusement on his face then, wondering if he was just going to roll his eyes and walk out, but was glad to see that he didn't

"Shit... yes ma'am," he said, reaching in and doing as she asked. "Hot or cold?"

"Warm," she corrected.

He nodded, holding his hand under the stream and waiting for it to be perfect for her, then gestured for her to enter as he stepped out of the way.

She briefly thought about making him pick her up and put her in there, but figured he'd accidentally hurt her again. Deftly stepping inside, she turned and gave him a once over.

"Okay wash-boy... strip and get in here and get busy."

He sighed, giving her an only-slightly-amused look and hesitating for a few seconds before pulling his shirt off.

Her breath caught in her throat then as she saw her twin brother's ridiculously yummy physique once again. Delightful tingles of pleasure filled her body, and she stifled a moan in her throat before it reared its head and turned the table of power between the two. His body had always been nice, but his years I the Marines had only made it better, or worse if you were one of his horny sisters.

Forcing herself to knock off the staring, she couldn't help but do the same thing again a few seconds later when he stripped out of his shorts and boxers, his cock bouncing free in its seemingly endless semi-aroused state.

Quietly wondering why she hadn't started fucking him long before she actually had, she tore her eyes away from the delicious looking organ and turned as he stepped in behind her. She heard him messing with the body wash, then his firm touch started to caress and carouse the muscles in her shoulders and neck.

Distracted from her worries and the soreness of the earlier incident by his demanding massaging, she mused about their relationship in the past, and how submissive she'd been throughout.

It had been her ridiculous level of arousal that had spurred her to get really dirty with him on the jet ski that they'd rented back when they were on vacation in the Caymans. She'd wanted him to take control and just slide inside her, and the plan at the time had been for him to be so uncontrollably horny that he couldn't stand to not have her then and there.

Of course, upon later reflection, she realized how "rapey" that sounded and knew that Mike would never have done that to her. She'd eventually learned that she was submissive in the bedroom. It was something that came naturally to her at the time, despite having a dominant type of personality. She'd read a few books about the subject and learned that it was typical for people of a certain demeanor to behave in exactly the opposite way in their sex life.

Throughout her relationship with her brother, to a lesser extent, her sisters, she'd been very submissive to all of them. With Mike, it was a natural thing. He was caring, but dominant, and she loved the feeling when he would do things to her without asking.

It manifested different ways for them in the past. He would move her to a different position or pull her hair, even spank her if he was in the mood. Plus, if she'd prepared ahead of time, or they were both horny even not to care, anal sex was always a great way for him to get her going by enforcing his control over her.

She supposed that anal sex wasn't really thought of as being submissive in general, but for her it most definitely was. She was letting him fuck her in her ass, and the mere thought alone was enough to make her have to close her eyes and calm herself down. More than one pair of panties had been soaked because she couldn't get her mind off of him pounding her there.

Her being a submissive little slut wasn't nearly as obvious with her sisters as it was with her brother. When they got together, it was usually because one or the other was really pent up and horny and she would go down on them, or they would go down on her.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,311 Followers