Just the Six of Us Bk. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma giggled. "I hope not. I really like the new dynamic. I especially..." she said, pausing to kiss Danni again, but punctuating it with a nibble of her lower lip and a gentle pinching of her nipple, "...like when you fucking misbehave," she finished.

Danni's mischievous smile made her want to dive between her legs again, but she forced herself to calm down instead.

"I love being a bad girl," Danni said with a delightful little wink as Emma sighed at how incredibly alluring and adorable her sister was in that moment. "Its so much fun to misbehave and see how much you react."

Emma sighed, grabbing Danni's neck as she kissed her again, both hands mauling her sister's slightly larger breasts.

"But I did want to say that I'm sorry I wasn't ready for you to... do that to me yet," she said quietly. "I know you wanted me to come and sit on you."

Emma smiled. "I know. I'm sorry too. I was so turned on and just couldn't stand you being so close and being so bad and not giving it to me."

The two kissed again, Emma's urge to do more delightful things to her sister nearly getting the better of her before she was able to stave off the desires.

"I want you to do something," Emma whispered, turning and glancing at Mike's cock.

Danni turned and looked, then giggled as she looked back at Emma.

"Naughty, naughty," Danni said.

"You see all that cum left on it," she whispered.

Danni nodded, kissing her for a second and sucking her bottom lip. "I see some of you and some of him on it," she said.

"Fuck," Emma whimpered.

"You want me to do something?" Danni asked, leaning down to nibble and suck at Emma's neck.

"Ngggyes," she managed to mutter as a shiver coursed through her. She took a second to take back control then, forcing Danni back and staring hard at her.

"I want you to suck his cock," she whispered. "He's got ooze from my pussy and his cum on it. Suck him clean."

Danni giggled, but then kissed her again and leaned over. Holding there for a few second, she sighed and stood back up, a frown on her face.

"What is it?" Emma asked.

"I... I don't know... it's a big step," she said. "I'll be... tasting you."

Emma didn't really know how to take that, falling silent for a few pregnant moments.

"Do you really want me to?" Danni asked, sliding close to her again.

Emma nodded. "I don't want to push you too fast though," she added.

Danni's eyes bored into her then, love and affection passing between the two as they drank each other in. Emma watched her silently mouth, "I love you," then turned and leaned over, taking Mike's semi-erect cock back into her mouth and sucking.

"Nghh... fuck," Emma whispered, a surge of arousal filling her as Danni sucked. Her sister was tasting Emma's own juices in that moment, the thought sending her reeling.

Standing back up, Danni licked her lips seductively as Emma watched. Unable to stop herself, she grabbed Danni and pulled her tight, kissing her ravenously as the other girl giggled at her reaction.

Mike rustled then, and Emma yanked Danni into the bathroom, forcing herself to wait until she'd closed the door before attacking her sister again.

"I think someone liked that," Danni said quietly, pushing Emma's face back a bit, an amused smile on her face.

Giggling at herself, Emma stepped back and smiled. "Sorry," she said. "I... I really did. That's a big step, I know."

Danni smiled and nodded. "I can't say that I'll be ready tomorrow to go all the way with you, but I'm glad we could share that moment."

"Me too," Emma agreed, kissing her again. "I'm happy to take it as slow as you want, okay?"

"Thank you," Danni replied, caressing her cheek softly.

"Shower?" Emma asked?

Danni nodded happily, the two taking their time and washing every bit they could of the other. Forcing herself to behave, Emma thoroughly enjoyed the time she spent with her sister, even taking time to dry each other off thoroughly.

Moving into bed quietly, Danni slid in first and pulled Emma tight up to her, Mike snuggled up on the other side behind them.

"So... did you like watching me suck our brother's cock clean?" Danni whispered.

Emma smiled in the darkness. "I did," she whispered. "Did you enjoy the way my pussy tasted?"

"Maybe," Danni replied with a giggle.

"Do you promise to do everything I tell you tomorrow?" Emma asked.

"Mmm, definitely not," Danni said, her warm hands finding Emma's breasts and playfully kneading them for a moment.

"Good girl," Emma whispered.