Just the Six of Us Bk. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at him as if she were confused by him thinking that it was over and wriggled back into place after shoving the coffee table out of the way.

Emma moved up and leaned into his shoulder, clutching his arm as they watched Danni working his boots off. She was taking her time, her ridiculous looking pigtails a sharp contrast to how deliberate and methodical she was being. Each movement of her hands was measured, slowly unlacing his boots, one at a time, then pulling them off and setting them to the side.

She removed his socks, one foot at a time, then took a few minutes to rub each foot with her delicate fingers. Mike grunted in approval as she ground the tips into the bottoms of his feet, relaxing back into the couch as Emma leaned into him.

Danni continued to undress him eventually, moving up to unbuckle the belt and slowly pull it from the loops, then undo his pants button and zipper.

That done, she slowly sat back and looked at him, unmoving and silent. Waiting patiently, she sat for several long moments before he finally caved and stood, obliging her unspoken wishes, and she rewarded him with one of her beautiful smiles.

Fingers crept into the edges of his pants and underwear, deftly sliding them down. He felt one hand lifting a foot, his clothes sliding off, then the other foot being lifted to remove the other pant leg.

That done, she tossed them next to his shoes and looked up at him expectantly. Amused and turned on, he took his shirt off, seeing her suck her bottom lip in, in a show of tempered excitement at his appearance.

Tossing his shirt to the pile of clothes near them, he sat back on the couch and took Emma into his arm, her fingers moving to caress his chest.

Looking back down, he saw that Danni was waiting for his attention. As soon as she had it, she immediately reached forward and gripped his cock with both hands, her fingers entwining around it and moving slowly up and down as she watched him intently.

He watched as she tightened her grip on the shaft, her warm hands sending electric impulses racing through him as she stroked up and down. The look on her face made him think that she was having a hard time not taking it into her mouth.

"Fuck," Emma said. "I just can't wait."

Leaning over, she wrapped her lips around the head of his cock, moans erupting from both of them, and a giggle from Danni. His twin's warm, wet mouth slid down the shaft, her lips pressed against Danni's fingers and using them as a guide. Her tongue writhed around his flesh, sliding around the crown and spreading her saliva and his pre-cum around. Emphatic sucking quickly followed, along with moans of approval that sounded like she was enjoying some delicious barbecue instead of her brother's cock.

Several minutes of Danni stroking and Emma sucking had him in heaven, his orgasm close. He would have protested and made them slow down, but it's not like they would have listened anyway.

Emma stopped suddenly though, sitting back up and snuggling up against him, his cock without a mouth around it for only seconds. Sliding forward as soon as Emma was clear, Danni happily took the mushroom head into her mouth with a happy giggle, her hands still stroking up and down, now coated with the saliva that had oozed out of Emma's mouth and down the shaft.

"Are you going to cum?" Emma whispered.

He nodded weakly, his head lolling back as Danni whimpered in approval at the news.

"You know you're about to cum in your sister's mouth," she said quietly, drawing yet another giggle from Danni.

He grunted at the words, forcing himself to turn and kiss his twin, then looked down at Danni.

"I love swallowing my twin brother's yummy cum," Emma said quietly, kissing his neck affectionately. "I don't care who knows that either. It might be my favorite thing to do."

Danni's hand was stroking faster and faster, her mouth moving in perfect rhythm up and down the hot flesh of his cock. A wave of lightheadedness washed over him, and he groaned at the growing sensation of impending eruption.

"Your big sister is sucking your cock, baby," Emma whispered, her tongue flicking out and caressing his earlobe. "She's wants you to fill her mouth up with your cum. She's a filthy little slut."

Danni whimpered emphatically then moaned loudly in approval as Mike cried out, his orgasm reaching its peak. Barely able to focus on her face as she locked her lips around the head of his cock, he watched as she swallowed then grunted in approval. She repeated the pattern several times as his thick goo flooded into her mouth and was swallowed down.

"Jesus," he grunted, feeling her energetic sucking and licking continuing after he'd stopped cumming.

"Don't stop," Emma said, drawing his attention again. Lifting his head, he looked down and saw Danni looking up expectantly at Emma, the two sharing a brief look before Danni resumed enthusiastically sucking his wavering cock.

"Girls..." he grunted, garnering a curious look from his twin. "I'm good, we can relax."

Danni scowled up at him, but didn't stop sucking and stroking, his cock more than happy to respond to her actions even though he didn't think he had another in him.

"You see, she's a little slut for you," Emma said. "Aren't you?" She'd turned and was looking down at Danni.

Without taking her mouth off of her brother, she smiled and nodded.

"Come on," he protested. "I don't deserve this."

Danni continued to ignore him, sliding her hands down and holding them there so she could take longer and longer thrusts into her mouth. He felt the head pushing against the back of her throat and fought to maintain focus.

"You don't deserve getting blowjob?" Emma asked.

"Fuck...," he groaned. "I don't feel..."

"You don't feel like you do," she said, finishing his thought.

He shook his head.

"Too bad," she said simply. "I'm not going to let her stop until I want her to."

The words made him smile, despite him still feeling unworthy, and elicited an excited sounding noise from Danni.

"In fact, in a few seconds, I'm going to make her sit back and watch while I mount our brother's perfect cock and fuck him as long as I can. Then... I guess we'll have to see what happens. I might let her go to sleep since she has to work tomorrow, or I might just keep her busy all night sucking you off, swallowing load... after load... after load."

"Say yes. Say yes!" the voice yelled.

"God," he groaned weakly. "I fucking love you both."

Emma giggled. "We love you too, so stop complaining and let us do what we want to you."

"Guh... yes ma'am," he said weakly, Danni's throat opening up and swallowing the head of his cock with a gluck sound and an approving moan.

"Good girl," Emma said, playfully flicking one of Danni's pigtails. "I'm sorry, sugar, but you're going to have to stop sucking our boyfriend off."

Danni whimpered, then shot a mischievous look at Emma and took him deep again.

"Little brat, you see?" she said, looking at Mike as if the entire evening had been a normal thing.

Emma stood quickly and, despite Danni's emphatic giggling while she bobbed up and down Mike's cock, took both of her pigtails in her hands and yanked backward hard.

Danni's laughter grew louder then, Emma throwing her backward onto the floor where she landed with a thud, still laughing. She was only there momentarily before she quickly sat back up, but Emma was there to stop her.

"Bad girl," Emma said, looking down as Danni stared up at her. Mike was surprised to see mischief still in her expression and figured that she must really like being the one that was getting told what to do.

"Dude... this is so hot... the voice said.

"You like being bad, don't you," Emma asked.

Danni grinned playfully, then nodded.

"Do you like being bad, or do you like being punished," she asked.

"Both," Danni said quickly, and Emma grinned as she looked back at Mike.

"Is it the hair pulling?" she asked, looking back.

"Mmmhmm," Danni said, the look on her face showing her excitement and arousal. "Among other things. I had no idea you could be so rough."

Emma giggled. "Me either. You just... bring it out in me."

"We'll work out the details later, Emmy," Danni said. "Now can I please have our brother back? I'll try really hard to behave for you."

Emma giggled, then frowned.

"I'll let you have it again, but first, I want you to sit there and behave yourself. I'm going to fuck him while you watch. If you're good, then you get a surprise."

Danni whimpered, but Mike could see that she really was loving this, and the news of a surprise had her obviously interested.

"Promise me," Emma said sternly. "Promise me that you'll behave. That means no touching yourself until I say. You sit still and watch."

Danni whimpered, mischief still clear in her eyes, but eventually pouted playfully and said, "I promise."

Emma quickly got undressed and backed up to the couch again. Situating herself on top of her brother, she sighed happily as he reached up and grabbed both of her breasts, roughly squeezing them as his cock rested against her thigh.

"If it wasn't such an agonizing thing to have your cock so close to where it belongs, I would sit here for a while and make her watch, just to torture her."

Mike grunted in approval at the kinky idea. Looking around Emma's torso, he saw the fiery, aroused stare of their sister drilling hard into Emma. Apparently, as much as he liked the idea, Danni was even more of a fan.

"I'm gonna flip out man... this is insane!" The voice sounded like it was just as excited as Mike himself was.

"Can I at least play with myself?" Danni asked.

Emma giggled, shaking her head and eliciting another pout.

"I promise to let you have a turn," she added. "As long as you're a good girl."

He felt Emma lift up a bit, then her hand maneuvering his cock into place. The head pushed against the soft, damp lips of her pussy, a low moan escaping her lips as she looked down at what she was trying to do.

"Fuck," he grunted, feeling the gentle press of her fingers as she nudged him in, her flesh walls surrounding and sucking his flesh as she slid him inside.

"Nnngh," she whimpered, his cock sliding completely inside as she forced her hips down on him. "God, I love that," she said, leaning her head back and kissing his cheek.

"I still find myself amazed that I'm fucking my own twin brother," she whispered, sending a perverse shiver of pleasure shooting through him.

"Mmm, I love the way you feel," he said quietly.

"Ngguh," she grunted. "Grab my hips. Make me fuck you harder."

Up to that point, his hands had been mauling her breasts as she impaled herself on him and started to slowly fuck him. When he heard her begging him to grab her hips and take over, he couldn't stand any delay and did exactly that. His hands gripped her thighs roughly, her small breasts bouncing sexily since they'd been left unattended.

His fingers easily found purchase on her hips, her lithe, muscular body sliding easily up and down at his command. Her pussy repeatedly swallowed his cock, the electric impulses of pleasure filling both of them with every plunge into her succulent cunt.

Every time the head drove deep into her, the sound of ooze covered flesh sliding into ooze covered flesh accompanied the act. Whimpers of pleasure, punctuated with subtle cries of, "yes!" and "fuck me harder!" filled the room.

All at once, she stopped making noise and seemed to hold her breath. As soon as he felt her pussy contract, rippling up and down his cock as he hammered her down onto it again and again, he knew she was cumming, and cumming hard.

Several long seconds of silence followed as her head flopped around, her brain lost in a haze of pleasure and losing focus on keeping it upright. With a weak, gurgling cry of pleasure, she finally managed to regain control and laid it back on his neck as he continued to drive his cock deep into her.

Just as she seemed to be able to catch her breath, cries of pleasure still flying from her mouth, he picked her up and moved easily to the floor in front of the couch. He watched his twin move into a natural doggy-style position, her back arched and elbows on the ground, his shaft still half-way buried inside her.

Leaning forward, he cast a brief smile at Danni, who was playing with herself despite being told not to, then reached up and grabbed a handful of Emma's hair and started to thrust hard into her again.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck," she cried out, the words sounding more like she was worried about the renewed sensations she was no doubt experiencing.

Mike knew she was fine, though, and started fucking her relentlessly.

His sister's perfect ass slapped hard against his hips, her head forced back as he pulled on her hair, hard enough to assist his other hand, still tight on her hip, in pulling her whole body hard back on his cock.

Wet, spurting noises came from her pussy, and he felt her contracting cunt start again, her cries barely audible as he thrust hard over and over into her. The tightness of her pussy flesh brought back fond memories of the times past that enjoyed each other, and he felt it tighten even more when he brought a hand down hard on her rump.

"God...," she managed to squeak out, his pace never slowing as he plowed his twin.

After several minutes of relentless fucking, he finally slowed, her head slowly turning to regard him with hazy eyes. She seemed to be about to say something, but he interrupted her by flipping her over and sliding between her legs.

"Nnnnguh," she whimpered, clutching at him as he plunged into her again.

Danni, a foot or so away from the two, continued rubbing her pussy with a very aroused expression on her face. Emma noticed her so close and reached for her, but Mike saw Danni slap her hands away playfully.

He was planning to give Emma another orgasm at least, then take care of Danni so that she could get some sleep and go to bed for her shift in the morning.

"Ugngh," Emma whimpered, Mike's cock sliding deep into her again. "Come here, dammit," she managed to blurt out, her hands still trying to pull Danni closer.

Danni giggled, shaking her head.

"Sit on my face," Emma begged.

Danni didn't move but continued to laugh as Emma kept trying.

Mike chuckled but could see that Danni wasn't ready for that yet, and gently turned Emma's face back to him as he dropped low, still fucking his cock deep into her as he did so. A hand on her cheek and his lips on her mouth were enough to stop her shenanigans with Danni, and after a few more minutes of fucking there on the apartment floor, she clutched desperately at him again as she had another orgasm.

"Oh fuck," she cried out again, then, "please cum in me," as he continued to fuck her.

"Danni still needs some," he said with a smile.

Emma shook her head, surprising him. "Ngguuh... no..." she grunted. "Bad... girl..."

"Hey..." Danni protested, followed by more laughs.

Mike started to slow, then finally withdrew as Danni moved to cradle Emma, still in the throes of her orgasm.

Sliding back up onto the couch, Mike watched his to sisters begin to affectionately kiss. The two seemed to be about to go further, but suddenly stopped as Emma nestled tight against her smaller sister. Danni started to stroke hair softly, kissing her cheek every so often and quietly whispering with her.

After a few minutes, Mike's cock decided to go ahead and call it a night and was drooping at half-mast. He was more than happy to let it do so, not worried about having his own orgasm. He still didn't feel like he deserved another one, least of all with his incredible sisters.

Danni managed to help Emma stand, the two starting toward the bedroom. Mike began to feel that odd feeling like he was intruding until the two paused at the door and waved him with them.

Smiling, he stood and helped Danni get Emma to their room. Once there, his twin deftly reached back and gripped his cock as he tried to get her into bed, but she had other plans.

"You didn't cum like I told you," she said.

He started to protest but felt Danni's lips on the crown as she took him into her mouth. He hadn't even seen her move to her knees in the dark of the room but groaned in pleasure as her talented mouth was sucking and slurping at him.

Groaning, Mike felt Emma's hips, then saw that she had leaned over on the bed, her legs spread and her arms behind her back as she waited.

Danni seemed to keep wanting to suck him off though, and Emma had to finally turn her head and tell her to stop.

Several more throaty gurgles followed as Danni swallowed his cock a few more times, then finally stood and turned, offering Emma's gorgeous rump a hearty smack on the ass.

"Oooh," he heard his twin whimper, earning another spanking Danni.

Mike knew he wasn't going to get his wish of denying himself the second orgasm though, and quickly turned to finish the night off.

Emma's ridiculously gorgeous ass greeted him, and for a moment he considered taking her there again. Her pussy was too enticing though, and he quickly slid home, Danni's saliva coating the flesh as it plunged into his twin.

"Guh," Emma protested, her hands making good grips for him to pull with.

He made sure that her pussy was fully lubricated with a few long thrusts, then immediately started to hammer into her, weak cries of pleasure falling from her lips.

His orgasm had been simmering for a good while, and he quickly brought it back to boiling as he slammed into her again and again.

"Please cum in me," Emma whimpered. "Oh God, please cum in me."

He grunted, his cock slamming deep and bursting the first stream of cum into her. Several more thrusts followed, his cock head spraying deep into her a few times.

Finally spent, he slid over onto the bed, laying back and closing his eyes to relax. The low murmur of his sisters' voices could be heard, then a bit later, he felt a warm mouth on his cock.

He was vaguely aware of his sisters moving around. Snoozing for a bit, he heard the shower running, then heard the two moving around the bedroom before one of them snuggled up next to him, and finally heard a "good girl," just before losing consciousness.

*****

Emma

Mike's spunk still leaking out of her, Emma stood and grabbed Danni's hand as Mike collapsed onto the bed. Yanking her over, she kissed her older sister hard, an orgy of emotions roiling around inside her.

She was irritated, for one. Danni wasn't very good at doing what Emma said. She'd been practically ravenous to get Danni's pussy to her lips, but her sister had denied her. She hadn't been asking for Danni to go down on her. What was the big deal?

She was also incredibly aroused, even after the multiple orgasms that Mike had given her. Mike was incredible in bed, but what she truly wanted in that moment was to be locked in a sapphic embrace with Danni.

She was confused as well. She knew that Danni wanted to take it slow and respected that. At the same time, it was pissing her off and making her want to just get it over with and take the next step with her.

It was too much to unravel in the orgasm-haze she was in, and as she kissed Danni, she felt her head slowly beginning to clear.

Both sisters turned and looked at their brother in that moment, his cock still erect but starting to droop a bit.

An idea popped into her head, and Emma smiled, pulling Danni close to Mike again.

"Do you really like doing what I tell you to?" Emma asked, pushing her lips against Danni's once again before pulling back to get her answer.

Danni's gorgeous eyes stared back into hers for a moment. "Honestly?" she asked.

Emma nodded. "Of course."

"Yes," Danni replied. "I honestly didn't think I would, but it's... such a turn on. I honestly don't even care that I didn't get to fuck him. I'm so damn turned on right now, the next time I do it might friggin' kill me."