Just the Six of Us Bk. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had always fascinated her how the various relationships she had were so different. With Mike, it was never really a question that he was in charge in the bedroom. What he wanted to do, she wanted him to do too.

But then, the nightmare that had caused him to give her that terrifying hug had happened, and she had noticed a change in herself for the first time. She'd become much more aggressive and headstrong than when he'd left them.

She supposed it was partly because of him not being there and her stepping up in his place, but also wondered if the dream could have pushed her to change a little as well. Their interactions this morning had made her aware that she liked making him do things for her. She liked bossing him around a bit.

She also knew that it wasn't just her being a mouthy little brat to her more dominant sexual partner. There'd been occasions in the past, before he'd left for the Marines of course, when she would tell him "no" or playfully resist his demands. He, being used to being the aggressor in their relationship, would naturally get more so when she egged him on.

No, this was fundamentally different. She still enjoyed all of that, of course, but now... part of her wanted to try being more dominant. Mike was one thing. She knew he'd be down to let her try and be in charge. But her sisters were another.

While she daydreamed, she was vaguely aware of her brother washing her body from head to toe. Her eyes closed, she'd let him turn her around and wash her as he pleased. That was part of her submissiveness too, she supposed; she was letting him have free run of her body for his own ends. Of course, he was feeling guilty and wasn't taking advantage of her in any way, much to her disappointment.

He'd washed every part of her without hesitation and, while thorough, it didn't feel sexual in the least. Mildly irritated that he didn't at least try and do something dirty, she turned to regard him with a stern gaze.

He raised a single eyebrow at her but didn't say anything.

"Not even a pinch or a nibble?" she asked.

He shook his head, turning to step out of the shower, but she grabbed his arm and stopped him.

"Hey," she said.

He looked down for a few moments, then grudgingly back at her.

"I don't blame you," she told him as she caressed his cheek.

"I know," he said, pulling her close and looking deep into her eyes. "I do."

She sighed. "Mike, you didn't do it on purpose. You aren't allowed to feel guilty for that and leaving us! You didn't hurt me on purpose this morning."

To her surprise, he smirked at her. "I didn't hurt you on purpose when I left," he pointed out.

"No, of course not, but you left on purpose. This was just a bad dream."

"I know, Em. I know it wasn't on purpose. But I hurt you, and that..."

She drew his face back to hers after he looked away in what she assumed was shame. "I know, baby. I know. It goes against the very fiber of your being. Mike, we're twins, remember? I know you better than you know yourself. I didn't fall in love with you because you're a good fuck and you take care of me. I fell in love with you because I know you'd do everything in your power to keep from hurting me."

He looked at her and cocked his head to the side, the first sign of a crack in his hardened façade.

"Think about it. If it had been someone else that had done that to me, do you really think I'd be in a shower with them and in their arms so soon after it had happened?"

"Of course not," he said.

She offered him a bit of a smile then, caressing his cheek and punctuating it with a kiss on the lips.

"The question is..." she said, staring hard at him, "do you feel where your big fella down there is poking me?"

Amused, she watched him half-smile at the predicament. With her being nearly the same height as him, his cock was nestled nicely between her legs, the head pressed nicely up against her pussy.

"I do," he said simply.

She waited for him to take advantage of the situation again, unable to prevent her submissive side from making her wait and look at him expectantly. He didn't though, turning off the water instead and stepping out.

He quickly dried off as she stood there, wondering if she should admonish him for not hammering her through the wall with his cock, or try and be sweet and caring again.

"So... how mad is that voice in your head right now?" she asked, cocking her hip sexily as he finished and stepped toward her with a fresh towel.

"Very. He's coming up with all new insults for me," he said with a chuckle. "He keeps yelling at me to just 'get to fucking.'"

She snickered and stepped out of the shower. Her brother looked ridiculous standing there with his cock at full mast while he rubbed her down with the towel. It bobbed up and down and back and forth as he worked the cloth across her skin, enticing her with its stupidly large size and angry appearance. Finally, she could take it no longer and knelt on the ground, her hand reaching up and grasping it and squeezing enough to cause him to groan and hold still.

Grinning, she wiggled forward and leaned in to start the fun. Mike had other ideas though.

Crying out in surprise as he quickly knelt and picked her up effortlessly, she clutched desperately at him as he carried her out of the bathroom and laid her on the bed.

"Nope," he said simply, turning back to shut the light off in the bathroom and close the door.

Flopping over onto her back, she glared at him in irritation.

"I don't deserve a blowjob," he explained. "But..."

She was about to start yelling something at him but groaned as he buried his face between her legs, his tongue sliding into and up her trough and teasingly across her clit.

"Ohfuggghn," she mumbled, shocked by the sudden act and apparently unable to speak coherently.

Mike drove her up, further onto the bed with his shoulder, her legs flopping over them as he put her in her place, the soft form of Danni serving as a barrier to further movement.

There was a soft giggle near her head, and she saw her sister's gorgeous face looking down at her.

"I guess you two made up," Danni whispered, leaning in and softly kissing her on the lips.

"Mmmfghh," Emma babbled, Mike's tongue slowly and deliberately driving up her pussy and against her clit, sending surges of electric pleasure firing through her.

Danni giggled at the response, leaning down on her elbow and gently caressing Emma's breasts.

Wicked thoughts about pulling Danni over the top of her filled her head, but she resisted them as Mike's tongue did wonders to her pussy. Rolling up her slit again and again, his tongue pushed perfectly into her cleft, across her clit and then started to process again.

Whimpering as she felt her orgasm building, she grabbed Danni and kissed her once again, the other giggling again at the impulsive act. His relentless assault continued unabated for a few more minutes until an eruption of pleasure exploded inside her. She felt herself getting lightheaded as the indescribable orgasm rampaged its way through her.

"NNNgguh!" she cried out, clutching hard at Danni, who was still giggling and kissed her.

Waves of ecstasy rolled over her, and she was finally glad to feel Mike's tongue cease its repeated punishment of her poor pussy. Momentarily missing the touch but glad that the unceasing stimulation had stopped, Emma clutched at Danni and turned to her side, curling up snug against her sister while the orgasm ran it course.

After several minutes of recovery time, she rolled over to see if she could take care of her brother but saw that he'd left.

"He went for a run," Danni said, pulling her sister close again and snuggling back up against her.

"I guess he just needs to clear his head," Emma said quietly.

Danni nodded as Emma turned to face her, the older sister tossing the cover back over Emma's shoulders.

"You okay?" Danni whispered.

"Just wish I could help," Emma said after a short pause.

Danni kissed her on the nose. "I know. I just don't think there's anything we can really do besides be there for him."

She knew Danni was right, but that didn't make it any easier to accept. With everything that had happened in their family, Mike had suffered enough without having to deal with PTSD.

Danni stroked her face and hair softly, clutching Emma's head to her chest to comfort her. The two relaxed into each other, their warmth and affection passing from one to the other and back again.

Not wanting to dwell on the dreary, Emma shook her head and pulled back a bit, then kissed her sister on the lips. The act elicited an excited smile, and she marveled at how beautiful Danni was, even just lying in bed and being lazy.

She didn't have make up on, her hair was a mess, and she hadn't brushed her teeth that morning. Despite that, Emma could feel herself falling deeper in love with Danni the longer she stared at her.

"So, are we just going to stare adoringly at each other all day, or would you like to go for a run with me?" Danni asked.

Emma giggled, realizing how much she'd been staring at her then.

"Actually, we probably need to go and have a talk with Sarah and Beth, don't you think?"

Danni frowned. "I don't wanna," she said eventually, deliberately sounding a little childish.

"I know," Emma told her. "We're not going to be going over there to tell them that Mike is open season. We just need to let them know that you and I are trying to see if the three of us can make it work. We're not so young and foolish as we were the first time around."

"We aren't, but I'm just afraid that no matter what we say, we'll end up having to share him again," Danni said. "I'm pretty sure that's what led to Mike leaving in the first place."

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it," Emma told her. "It's not like we really have a choice. They're going to find out. It's better if we tell them first."

"Ugh... fine," Danni said, rolling over onto her back. "Can't we just lay here in bed and do nothing, or go for a run and put off having to be adults until later?"

Emma snickered. "If I lay here with you any longer, I'm going to start seducing you. So... yeah... I'm all for that."

Danni smirked, and Emma could see that she'd hit a nerve.

"What?" she asked.

Danni glanced over, obviously not wanting to let on that Emma had done so. After a few seconds, she gave up the charade.

"I just... I'm not ready for that... you know?"

It was hard not to feel hurt by the statement, but Emma was doing her best. It must not have been a very good attempt, because Danni sat up a few seconds later, a concerned look on her face.

"I'm not trying to hurt your feelings," she said.

"It's fine," Emma lied quietly.

"Em," Danni protested. "I..."

"You... did stuff to me last night... what's the difference?" she said, unable to keep the words from spilling out.

Danni looked down as if she were in trouble, then shrugged.

Growing a little irritated at her lack of response, Emma considered just getting up and doing something to keep her mind off of it.

"That was in the heat of the moment," Danni said quietly.

Emma sighed, turning over in a huff.

"I'm sorry, Em," Danni said, her voice cracking a bit. "I'm not trying to hurt you."

Emma sat up and turned to regard her. "Is it me?" she asked.

"What?" Danni spat. "No! Why would you think that?"

"What else could it be?"

Danni sighed. "I'm just..." she said, her answer fading off.

"Do you love me?"

Danni looked up at her. "What?" she asked, her expression incredulous.

"Do... you... love... me?" Emma replied, over-enunciating each word.

"Yes, of course I do," Danni replied.

"No... not your sister... do you love me... as a woman..."

"Yes, damnit!" Danni finally shouted. "I fucking love you, okay!"

Emma sat back, surprised by the outburst and not knowing what to say.

"I just... I don't want Mike to think that we're more focused on each other than we are on him. I love you, Em, but I love Mike too."

"So... you love him more?" she asked, still not getting what the issue was.

"No, baby... you and I are... wonderful... right?" Danni asked. "I mean... we've enjoyed living with each other, we never fight. The only thing we disagreed on was the fact of us being in a relationship or not, and you made me realize that we are. We have been for a long time."

Emma began to feel a little dumb in that moment, but kept her mouth shut.

"So... when you ask if I love you... I'm like... well duh... of course I do. I'm just trying to focus on making the two of us work with Mike. If... God forbid... it doesn't work out with him again... I know I've got you in my life now. You and I... I don't see that stopping."

Emma smiled, unable to stop herself.

"I promise that I'll get there with the sex stuff," Danni said, clutching her hands. "I just don't want Mike to feel like you and I aren't focused on him. I think it might make him feel unwanted. Plus... he's got the PTSD to deal with and I just didn't want to make it worse for him."

She adoringly looked up at Emma.

"Does that make sense?"

Emma smiled, then leaned in and kissed her, pushing her back to the mattress, her mouth pressing softly against Danni's.

"I fucking love you too," she whispered.

***

The two spent another twenty minutes in bed, kissing and snuggling before they finally got up and started to get dressed to go and talk to their sisters.

Standing in the bathroom and waiting while Danni finished her makeup, Emma was thinking about the day's events and had an idea.

"So... you know how I've always been the submissive one in the bedroom?"

Danni giggled and nodded.

"I was thinking about something this morning when Mike was showering with me."

"I bet I know what it was," Danni joked.

Emma giggled, but shook her head. "No... actually, I was thinking that I wanted to start being the dominant one."

Danni smiled. "You think Mike will go for that?"

Emma snickered. "Well, it was originally Mike that I had in mind... and I can try that, of course... but I was thinking of doing it with someone else."

"Oh really?" Danni asked, looking over. "Anyone I know?"

"Oh... you're pretty familiar with her," she replied.

Danni giggled then turned. "Oh... I know... it's me!" she said, bouncing up and down and raising her hand.

"Be serious," Emma said with a laugh.

"Ooo... yes Mistress," came the expected reply.

"I'm serious," Emma said, raising a single eyebrow as she crossed her arms and stared at Danni.

Danni laughed again, but then turned and gave her a wink. "I'm happy to explore that with you, baby," she said.

"I just figured that if we take things slow and we make sure to keep him included when he's around, that it will make things easier."

Danni nodded. "We can't outright lie to Mike, but I don't see the harm in you trying to be more dominant when he's not around."

Emma smiled. "Good," she said. "So... are you going to behave and listen, or are you going to be a mouthy little brat and make me angry?"

Danni turned gave her a shocked look. "Wow," she said. "You have been giving this some thought."

"Well, I've read a few books on sexuality and stuff in the past, and I just decided this morning to give it a try. It just seems natural to try it with you rather than Mike, not that I'm ruling that out."

"To answer your question, I guess you'll have to just wait and see if I behave or not," Danni said.

"Mmm, well... good girls get rewards," Emma told her. "Plus... the more you get comfortable with having sex with me... the better the rewards."

Danni giggled. "I can just see you in a kinky leather outfit, spanking me with a riding crop for telling you 'no!'"

Emma snickered. "Now you're getting the idea," she said. "It'll be fun to explore our boundaries with each other."

"It'll be fun to see how many times I can tell you 'no' before you give me a spanking," Danni replied.

Emma grinned. "I can tell you're going to be a little brat, aren't you?"

Danni gave her a wink and shrugged.

***

After calling Sarah to make sure she was there, Emma and Danni pulled up to the house they used to share.

"I don't want to do this," Danni said for the fourth time.

"It's going to be fine," Emma assured her.

Unlocking the door with her key, Emma stepped in, Danni following behind.

Barking immediately filled the house as the dogs came running to the door to see just what the hell was going on.

A few minutes of "who's a good girl" and "who's a good boy" followed as the sisters greeted them. Dumplin', Biscuit, Princess, Einstein, and Max were all English Bulldogs that Mike had picked up several years ago for them.

Satisfied that the intruders were part of the pack, Einstein, Max, and Dumplin' all went back to being lazy in the living room, but Biscuit, Emma's dog, and Princess, who was Danni's, were both happily following the two.

"Oh good, you got them riled up," Sarah said, smiling as the two came into the kitchen.

"Hey," Emma said with a wide smile, moving up and hugging the oldest of the siblings.

"Mmm," Sarah said, squeezing her tightly. "Such a wonderful hug."

Emma smiled as Danni stepped in and gave Sarah a much briefer, but still affectionate hug.

Beth came pounding quickly down the stairs, her blonde hair pulled up in a sloppy knot and wearing a low-cut shirt and a pair of shorts. The shirt did nothing to stop her breasts from bouncing, and Emma suddenly had an inkling of how tough it had been for Mike all those times before.

"Emmy!" Beth said, hugging her as if it had been months and not merely days since they'd seen each other.

"Hey Bethy," she said, amused.

Beth went and hugged Danni next, and the four exchanged pleasantries and started to gab.

"So... you mentioned that you both had to talk to Beth and I," Sarah said after a while. "What's going on?"

Emma glanced at Danni, who lowered her gaze and blushed. "Let's go sit at the table."

After offering them some refreshments, Sarah joined the other three a few minutes later.

"How's Mike?" Beth asked.

"He's... okay," Danni said.

Emma cleared her throat, realizing that any conversation about Mike was going to give away their secret. She knew she had to get it over with.

"When Mike got back... Danni and I had talked about a possible plan to see if she could... convince him that he was wrong to leave. Well... it worked," Emma said. "After they spent the night together, I went over the next day and one thing led to another..."

"So... you three are together?" Sarah asked.

"Or is it just Mike and Danni?" Beth added a second later.

Emma glanced over at Danni nervously.

"The three of us," Danni said quietly.

There was a moment of silence between the four, then Sarah broke it.

"YES!" she said, standing up and raising her arms above her head. "I fucking knew it! I told you!" she said, pointing at Beth.

"Damnit," Beth said, frowning and reaching into her pocket. "Here," she said, reaching into her pocket and handing Sarah a $20 bill.

Emma breathed a sigh of relief, casting a relieved glance at Danni.

"Wait... you knew?" Danni asked.

Sarah giggled. "Sweetie... you're as easy for me to read as book. I knew when Mike got back that you'd try and spark things up again."

Danni looked up at Sarah apprehensively.

"I'm happy for you!" Sarah finally said, seeing the concerned look not leaving Danni's face.

Immediately standing, Danni moved around the table and practically tackled her in a hug, the latter laughing happily as they squeezed each other tight.

"God... I was so worried that you'd... be upset or something," Danni said, finally letting go and sitting back down.

"Heck no," Beth said. "We knew that you two just couldn't quit our yummy little brother. She and I had a bet that you were together. I guessed that it was just Danni and Mike, with Emma as a snack they enjoyed on the side."