Little White Lies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,322 Followers

He glanced over. "How do you mean?" he asked.

Smiling, she shrugged. "Normally I'll meet a guy, he'll have heard from another guy that I'll suck cock on the first date and he'll ask me out. It will be halfway through dinner and he'll ask me if I can give him a blowjob. If he's polite, he'll wait until we're on the way back to my apartment. I love sucking cock, so I'll agree to it. Then, of course, he'll realize that I've had a number of guys cum in my mouth and have some macho male ego problem with it, and I'll never hear from them again, unless it's to get another blowjob."

He sighed, feeling sorry for her.

"I don't do that, by the way," she said. "If a guy can't text me back the next day, I block his number."

"I'm not gonna judge you about your past," Dexter said, leaning over and kissing her. She whimpered softly under the soft pressure of his lips and sighed happily as he broke away.

"You're so getting another blowjob," she said.

He groaned at the notion. A few minutes of quiet stargazing passed between them, and then she reached down again, feeling his still erect cock.

"God, isn't that painful?" she asked.

He shrugged. "If I need to, I can make it go away," he said. "I do this thing where I flex my thigh muscles, or just do squats or lunges. It makes the blood flow away from my dick. Why, is it bothering you?"

She shook her head. "On the contrary, I want to suck you off again. I really liked the way your cum tasted."

He chuckled again. "God you're amazing."

She snickered. "Most guys can't handle me."

"I'm sure as hell going to try," he replied. He turned and pulled her close, brushing a hair away from her face. "So tell me, how long have you liked to do this?"

She giggled. "I don't think I'm ready for you to hear that story, and I know for a fact that you aren't. But let's just say that someone a little older than me taught me how to give a blowjob, and I got a lot of practice. I discovered that I didn't mind the taste of cum, and I really liked doing it. Eventually I got to where I enjoyed the act of swallowing so much that I usually exhausted my first partner. I was a good girl in high school and didn't want to get a reputation as a slut, so I only practiced on him." He loved how animated she was when she spoke, gesturing and smiling at him as he listened.

"After I got decent at it, I got to where I pretty quickly loved the way semen tasted," she said. "I know that a lot of women don't, but my taste buds must not work right. It just never bothered me. Sometimes I just... have to have it!"

He nodded, but stayed quiet.

"So he used to let me practice after school nearly every day," she said. "He moved away eventually," she said, looking a little sad for a moment.

Dexter sensed something there. "Did you love him?" he asked.

She snickered. "Well, yeah," she said. "But like I said, I'm not ready to tell you that story."

He smiled. "It's fine," he said. He was silent for a minute, obviously not knowing what to say. "Did you guys have a falling out?" he asked.

She turned and looked surprised. "What? No, he just moved away for work."

"Oh," he said. "I thought since you guys were... you know... and he moved away..."

"No, no, no," she said, stroking his chest. "No, we're just fine."

"How long has it been since you've played with him?" he asked, looking down.

She smiled. "Well, he was home a few weeks ago for a visit," she said with a grin.

Dexter chuckled. "I'm guessing you guys had a good visit?"

She snickered and shrugged. "We might have had a few good times together."

They fell silent for a few minutes, enjoying each other's warmth.

"That doesn't bother you?" she asked.

Dexter smirked and shrugged. "I mean, it's not something you hear every day, but it's kinda hot to think about. The girls in my high school weren't nearly as liberated."

She giggled and snuggled closer. "I'm so glad you asked me out."

They continued chatting late into the night. She told him about her family and the two serious boyfriends she'd had and he told her about the one girl that he'd slept with, a previous girlfriend from high school. He'd gotten a few blowjobs in college, but hadn't yet sealed the deal with anyone.

She snickered. "If things keep going so well between us, I can safely say that you might seal the deal with me."

He smiled. After midnight, they finally decided to call it a night. After driving her home, he hopped out around to her door.

"Would you like to see me tomorrow?" he asked, taking a chance.

She smiled and nodded happily. "I really, really do!"

He kissed her again and walked her up to the door.

"Part of me wants you to stay the night," she said, lingering in the doorway. "But, after all, this is only our first date."

He smiled. "I know what you mean. I feel so close to you and I'd love to stay, but I think I can wait until tomorrow to see you."

She smiled widely and kissed him again. "You might get another blowjob if you're a good boy."

He grinned. "I think I love you," he said.

She giggled and pushed his face away as she rolled her eyes.

"Tell your roommate hi," he said.

She smiled at him and wiggled her fingers goodbye.

"Night," he called, turning for the stairs.

"Night, stud," she replied. "Thanks for letting me suck your cock!" she yelled, giggling.

He laughed and shook his head as the door clicked closed behind him and he practically floated down the stairs. He couldn't wait to see her again!

The next day, he slept in late and had a late breakfast with his father.

"Late night?" his dad asked as they ate some bacon and eggs together.

Dexter smiled. "Yeah. I had a pretty good date with a girl."

His father smiled and clapped him on the shoulder. "I'm happy for you son. Gonna see her again?"

"Yeah, I sure hope so," he said. "She's pretty fun."

His father, Don, smiled knowingly. The rest of breakfast was spent talking about most of the date, although Dexter left some details out. He mentioned that he was going to see if she wanted to do something that day, and he perked up.

"You could always have her over here and go swimming. No one uses the pool anymore and I'm paying to keep it clean for no reason," he said.

Dexter nodded smiling.

"Plus," his dad said, "you get to see her in her bikini! It's a win-win!"

Dexter chuckled. "That's a good idea, Pop."

"Just let me know if I need to make myself scarce," his dad said, and stood, dumping his plate in the sink. He turned and started to leave the room, his shoulders looking slumped and tired.

Dexter sighed, wishing he could do something for him. He was a widower and hadn't dated, or really even tried to date in years. His mom had died from Leukemia when he was young, and his dad simply hadn't moved on. He felt bad for him, but he seemed content to just be alone. He thought it odd that he'd never really seemed to even have a girlfriend, though.

He got up from breakfast and relaxed in his room for awhile, forcing himself to wait before texting Jessie. Finally, unable to put it off, he texted her good morning.

"Hi sexy!" she replied. "I was waiting for you to text me!"

He smiled. "I wanted to text you last night when I got home, but I didn't want to seem too eager," he admitted.

She sent a smiley face back.

"Wanna come over and ogle me in my swimsuit?" she asked. "I'm thinking we can hang out at the pool."

He grinned. "You know, you can always come over here," he said. "I've got a pool and we'll have more privacy."

"You just want me to suck your cock again, don't you?" she said, sending an emoji with the tongue hanging out.

"Maaaaaybe," he sent back, with a widely grinning one.

She took a few seconds to respond, making him nervous, but finally answered. "Well, Donna actually agreed to hang out at the pool with us."

"Oh," he sent back. "I can come over there then. No problemo."

She sent him a smiley face back. "You're the best."

"Unless you think she'd come with you over here," he replied.

"That's an even better idea! Let me check," she replied. A few minutes of silence later, he finally received a reply. "She said she'd come!"

"Awesome!" he replied. He texted her his address and then went about straightening up. After a short lunch, he headed back to his room. His dad popped in to tell him that he was heading up to work for a bit and that he'd be back. Dexter let him know that Jessie and her roommate were coming over to swim, and that he was welcome to hang out if he wanted to.

His dad declined, saying that he didn't need to intrude in on his son's fun.

Dexter shrugged. "It wouldn't be intruding, Dad," he said. "You're welcome to stay."

He declined again and then left.

Dexter realized then that the two of them wouldn't have any alone time, and figured that he better take care of things so that he wouldn't have any erection issues.

He thought about the blowjob last night and started jerking off, intending to blow his load before Jessie and her roommate showed up. He saw Jessie looking up at him, her lips around his shaft, her eyes begging him for his cum.

He heard a car pull up to the driveway and glanced out the window. Sighing, he saw Jessie hopping out, followed by a bored looking Donna.

"Shit," he said. He definitely didn't want to already be turned on before she got here! Putting his erection away, he did a few lunges and flexed his thigh muscles. Thankfully, his erection started to subside.

Hearing the doorbell, he hurried downstairs and opened it wide. "Hey!" he said.

Jessie practically leaped into his arms and kissed him. Donna smirked and waited patiently in the doorway.

"Come in, come in," he said, setting Jessie down.

"Good lord, Jessie," Donna said. "It's only been one date!"

Jessie giggled. "I can't help it!"

Dexter stood aside as Jessie grabbed Donna's hand and pulled her in with her. He gave them a brief tour of the house and then led them out to the backyard where the pool was.

"Are your parent's home?" Jessie asked.

He shook his head. "Naw, it's just me and Dad. My older brother is deployed in Afghanistan and my dad left a little while ago to go to work for a bit."

Jessie frowned. "I hope he didn't leave because of us."

Dexter shook his head. "He was leaving already when I told him you were coming. He might be back later."

Jessie winked at him playfully. "I guess we shouldn't go skinny dipping then!"

He chuckled and watched as they went over and set their stuff on the lounge chairs, marveling at the way Jessie's butt wiggled and swayed sexily as she walked. Donna was wearing a knee length pullover that completely hid her entire body, and a ball cap with her black hair tucked up underneath.

He'd been curious to see what Donna would wear to swim in, since Jessie had said all she wore was long sleeve, baggy clothes. He'd known that Jessie would look spectacular, and of course he was excited as hell to get to see and flirt with her again, but he couldn't quite stifle his curiosity about the quiet brunette.

He walked over to where the girls were getting situated and set a few towels down. Turning, he headed for the deep end of the pool slowly, keeping an eye on the two in his peripheral vision. They were talking quietly and putting on sunscreen.

Not wanting to seem too pervy, he went ahead and stripped off his shirt. Glancing over, he smiled when he saw the two look back down quickly. Chuckling, he bounced a couple of times on the diving board and dove in. As he came up, he glanced over again and saw Jessie had stood.

Reaching from the bottom of her shirt, she lifted it off and tossed it aside. Time seemed to move slowly for him as he watched, and he thought he heard "When I'm With You" by Sheriff playing in his head.

BABY, I get chills when I'm with youuuuu! he sang internally.

The shirt slowly lifted upwards, and he found himself studying every detail of her perfect figure. She was wearing a white bikini that was snug up against her crotch, a slight bulge at the bottom with a crease down the center that denoted her pussy. Above that, he saw tiny hairs across her taut stomach, muscles stretching as she lifted. Higher, the cups of her bikini top didn't quite cover all of her perky breasts, and he stared in awe at the underside of each globe. Her hair was several shades lighter than Donna's and had a little natural curl to it.

Grinning like an idiot, he shook himself from his reverie as she smirked at him, shaking her hair out and stepping towards the pool. Movement behind her caught his eye and he looked over.

Donna had stood and glanced over at him. Smirking, she reached down and started to lift her pullover off. And then for a split second, he thought he saw her wink at him!

His eyes were drawn downwards as Jessie slid a single foot into the pool to his left. He stepped over towards her, thinking to look away, but the pullover had started to rise. She was wearing a black bikini, and the bottoms were much the same as Jessie's had been. He couldn't quite make out the same detail of her lips as Jessie's, but he appreciated the way it was snug all the same. She pulled it further upwards and then off, tossing it aside and the tossing her hair.

Dexter was awestruck though, stunned at how incredible she looked.

Jessie had slid in the water by then and was swimming towards him. "I see you ogling my roomie," she said, giggling.

"Holy shit," he said, glancing over at Jessie.

"Yeah, she's got a rockin' bod," she said.

"God, you aren't kidding," he said.

Her breasts were a magnitude larger than Jessie's, full and proudly jutting from her chest. They weren't saggy though, and still had the perky plumpness of youth about them. He could clearly see both of her nipples pushing against the fabric. Glancing upwards, he saw her smirk at him and step towards the pool.

Shaking his head, he turned back towards a playfully scowling Jessie.

"Sorry," he said. "I'm a breast man."

She giggled. "I'm not the jealous type either, baby," she said. "I don't mind you looking at Donna."

He smiled. "I think you're too good to be true," he said.

They spent a little time in the pool, but the girls eventually got out and went over to the lounge chairs intent on soaking up some sun. He chuckled and took a spot beside Jessie, and was thankful he had sunglasses on. Every few seconds, he'd glance over at Donna and admire the swell of her breasts, and how the fabric of her bikini seemed to strain under the weight of having to contain such magnificent creations.

He pictured her opening her bikini like Phoebe Cates in 'Fast Times at Ridgemont High' while he masturbated in the bathroom and watched from afar.

Chuckling to himself, he snapped his fingers and sat up, suddenly remembering his manners. "You guys need something to drink?" he asked.

Jessie stood and shook her finger at him. "That's not your job, baby," she said. "My man doesn't wait on me. It's the other way around."

He chuckled. "That's gonna spoil me super quick," he said.

"I'll just head in real quick and grab us some drinks," she said. "Is that okay?"

He nodded and smiled, wondering how he got so lucky. His eyes were glued to her ass as it swayed away from him, he smiled and then glanced over at Donna.

"Yeah, she's pretty sexy," Donna said, surprising him. "Fair warning though; you break her heart, I'll break your cock off, and not in the fun way."

He raised an eyebrow and glanced over.

"I know you just met her," she continued, "but she's been stomped on before."

"I didn't know that," he said.

"Well, guys tend to just use her for one thing," Donna said. "Then she gets all fuckin' weepy for a week before the next one rolls in."

He nodded. "She mentioned that she has a thing for... doing things," he said, trying to be polite.

"Sucking cock," Donna said.

He coughed and raised an eyebrow again.

"We talk, you doofus," she said. "You can obviously handle the fact that she's sucked a few cocks before you."

He nodded.

She turned, leaning on her arm and looking at him. "Look, the point is, you seem like a decent guy and I'm hoping you're more understanding of what a unique person she is. You don't seem like the jealous type, and that's important when it comes to Jessie. That's really important when it comes to being with her. She can't help but be flirtatious, and a lot of guys can't handle that."

He smiled. "Donna," he said.

"I'm not kidding," she said, interrupting him. "You're going to see her flirt with other guys, and she's a little naive at times. Things can easily get out of hand."

He nodded. "That's asking a lot though."

"Then go date another girl," she said. "Jessie is Jessie. If you wanna be with her, you have to accept her as she is."

He nodded. "Look, I get it. And you're right about me. I'm not a jealous guy. I've had a thing for her for a while now, and I've seen her get hit on. I knew what I was getting in to, for the most part."

Donna smiled and nodded. "Good." She turned and laid back down on her lounger, her breasts jiggling as he watched. "I can feel you looking," she said, smirking.

"Sorry," he said, smiling.

"I didn't say I minded," she said, her mouth turning up in a smile. "Maybe I wanted to show my girls off," she said, indicating her tits. You never know what perks being with Jessie will bring," she said cryptically.

He smiled and turned, shaking his head. A few minutes later, Jessie reappeared and came out holding a tray with glasses on it and a pitcher of ice water.

"Find everything okay?" he asked.

She winked and nodded. "I went ahead and went through your room, checked your browser history, looked under your bed... things like that."

He chuckled. "Shoot me now," he joked.

"You and Donna getting along?" she asked.

"Yeah," Donna said, sitting up. "We totally made out while you were gone."

Dexter laughed. "You said that was our little secret."

"He's actually just been ogling my girls," she said, shaking her chest and sending her tits jiggling sexily.

"Jesus Christ," Dexter said, unable to tear his eyes away. "Do you have a license for those?"

She shook her head. "Illegal in three states," she joked.

Jessie snickered and handed them glasses of water.

As the afternoon wore on, they spent a few hours outside in the sun. The girls mostly stayed out of the pool, laying out and soaking up the rays while Dexter ogled them and fiddled around in the back yard.

He saw them talking and then glancing over at him and giggling every so often, but he accepted it as part of being with this incredible young woman.

"What's your middle name, Dexter?" Jessie yelled at one point.

He looked up, his eyes immediately settling on their tits. "Eugene," he called.

"Eww," Donna said. "That won't work."

He rolled his eyes. "Dexter isn't good enough?" he called.

"It's fine," Donna said. "We just want something sexier," she said, smiling.

"How about Gene," Jessie ventured.

Donna frowned and shook her head. "Maybe just shorten Dexter to Dex."

Jessie smiled. "That's perfect! Did you hear that sweetie? We're calling you Dex!"

He smiled. "I like that."

An hour or so later, Donna started getting her things together and slipped her pullover back on.

Dexter walked back over to the two from where he'd been watching them and helped Jessie to her feet. "You guys taking off?" he asked.

Donna nodded. "I am," she said. "I figured you guys want some alone time," she said. "You can ogle my tits another time."

Dexter smiled, winking at Jessie.

"You don't mind driving me home, do you?" Jessie asked.

He shook his head. "Of course not," he said. He helped them get all their stuff together and even walked Donna to the door. She waved over her shoulder platonically and then turned, giving Dexter a knowing look. He smiled and nodded reassuringly.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,322 Followers