Little White Lies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,322 Followers

She headed home a little while later, and he went back in. His dad caught him in the hall and stopped him.

"I'm sorry about all that," he said.

Dexter chuckled. "It's all good Dad. You might as well get used to her. She's a pretty wild girl."

Don nodded and clapped him on the shoulder. "You just be sure and tell me if I'm intruding. She was being a little forward."

Dexter nodded. "I will."

During the week, he saw Jessie a few times, but didn't really have too much of an opportunity to spend time with her. Still, by Friday, he was desperate to spend quality time with her. Turning in early, he went to work out as soon as he woke up that morning. After lunch she told him to come over that evening and they'd watch another movie and she'd get to take care of him.

He loved the sound of that, of course, and told her that he'd be there. He drove over and knocked on the door. Hearing, "Come in," from within, he opened it and glanced around the room.

Donna and John were sitting on the long couch. Jessie was sitting in her spot and smiled up at Dexter.

"Hi baby!" she said, standing and coming over to hug him. She pulled him down for a deep kiss and led him over to the couch.

"Can I get you something to drink?" Donna said, standing and coming over to give him a hug. She seemed to delight in pushing his buttons somewhat, and pressed her breasts into his chest, smiling sweetly as if nothing were wrong.

Dexter couldn't help but smile and nod.

"Beer?" she asked.

He shrugged and nodded again. Disappearing into the kitchen, she returned a second later as he was getting situated in the middle, next to Jessie.

John was already in the corner, and reached up, pulling Donna down into his lap before she playfully swatted at him and gave him a kiss.

"So who picked the movie tonight?" Dexter asked.

Donna smiled and waved. "It's a good one," she said.

He smirked and relaxed into the couch as the movie started. Glancing down at Jessie, she sensed the movement and smiled up at him.

"Love you," she mouthed.

He smiled and whispered, "I love you too," before turning and trying to focus on the movie. Donna's top was nicely low-cut and he had an epic view of her cleavage. She and John were play fighting on the couch, and she was arching her back trying to get to him, sending her breasts swaying alluringly.

He chuckled and rolled his eyes at Jessie.

"Stop shaking your tits at my boyfriend," Jessie said, reaching over and slapping her on the knee.

Donna giggled and slid back into her normal place, slapping John on the leg once more. Sighing, she looked up at Dexter and waited.

He raised an eyebrow and then snickered, lifting his arm to let her snuggle up to his chest. She sighed happily, coming up under his arm, her breasts pressing into his side. She quickly decided that it was more comfortable above his arm, and had him lower it. He tended to like that way more than the other. It lessened the likelihood of his arm going to sleep, and he tended to feel more of her breasts in that position.

Jessie was her typical affectionate self during the movie and was gently stroking his chest with one hand, and running her fingers along his crotch with the other. This only served to make him hard, and of course, she couldn't possibly resist that.

With one eye on the movie, which was actually pretty good, Jessie leaned down and unabashedly started to suck his cock. The other two in the room besides Dexter continued watching the movie as if it were not a big deal.

It was as hot as the other times that he'd been blown with Donna right next to him, her large breasts pushing into his shoulder, the way she smelled. Jessie's talented mouth brought him quickly to orgasm and he groaned, his head rolling back before he looked back down.

Donna surprised him by reaching down and pulling Jessie's hair out of the way, briefly glancing down before looking back at the movie.

Feeling her gulp him down and then beginning her cleaning ritual, Dexter felt like he could melt into the couch.

Sitting up, Jessie smiled at him widely. "Thank you baby," she said, licking a single finger.

Donna turned and smiled at her then, and an unspoken message seemed to pass between the two. Jessie leaned over and to Dexter's complete surprise, kissed Donna, her tongue passing into her roommate's mouth as Donna suckled at it. A few seconds of quiet slurping at each other, and then the two kissed once more, a punctuation at the end of a very sexy sentence.

Dexter couldn't believe what he'd just seen! Jessie winked at him and turned, looking back at the TV. She leaned over and asked John a question about the movie. He nodded and answered her normally, as if he hadn't just seen his girlfriend kiss another girl's cum laced lips and tongue.

Donna turned and snuggled up to Dexter again, her head on his shoulder, not saying anything. She briefly licked her lips one time, and he felt himself getting harder.

That night, after another intense session of sixty-nine with his beloved girlfriend, Dexter fell asleep with her draped across his body.

Early in the morning before the sun was up, he awoke and stumbled to the bathroom to take a piss. He sighed, seeing the morning wood that he was sporting. Figuring that he could make use of it if he went and "accidentally" woke Jessie up, he sat down on the toilet and pushed the sucker down, angling it and leaning forwards so he could relieve himself. After he finished, he stood and flushed. Stepping towards the door, he paused and stood in the darkness of the bathroom for a few seconds, straining to hear.

He'd heard movement and figured Jessie had to use the bathroom, so he headed for the door. Just as he reached it, it opened and she entered. She ran into him and jumped slightly, her hand brushing against his erection.

"Dex?" she asked.

He nodded, but then listened again. "Donna?" he asked the figure in the dark.

She giggled. He felt her hand encircle his cock and stroke.

"Fuck," she said. "Jessie said you were big, but holy shit."

He backed up away from her to let her pass, but she followed, pinning him up against the wall. Without a word, she knelt in front of him and took him in her warm mouth.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" he whispered, feeling her surprisingly talented tongue wrap around the tip of his dick.

"Mmmhmm," she said, giggling.

He groaned audibly, feeling the suction that she was applying. Moaning, he knew he should stop her but couldn't find the words. She moaned around his cock and then started to slide it deep into her mouth. He felt his knees grow weak then as she pushed, his cock pressing against the back of her throat until he was completely inside her. His cock couldn't have been easy to take into her throat, but she was doing it seemingly without effort. He couldn't believe it! Sighing, he leaned back against the wall as she deepthroated him again, and then again, her throat making a slight gluckgluckgluck noise each time.

He groaned, his excitement at the taboo experience overflowing. "You're gonna make me cum," he warned. "Holy shit."

She extricated him quickly and kissed the tip with her soft lips, then slid them over it again. He'd hoped that she was going to stop what she was doing and stand up, but she started to slide her lips down his shaft again. He couldn't help himself, and gently cradled the back of her head.

He couldn't believe what was happening. His girlfriend's roommate was deepthroating him in the bathroom, not ten feet from her boyfriend and his own girlfriend! The thoughts made his mind swim and he felt his orgasm peak.

"Cumming," he whispered, tightly gripping her hair.

She moaned an, "Mmmhmm," and took him deep a final time.

He grabbed a towel from the counter and bit down hard, his eyes rolling back in his head as his orgasm released, practically emptying his balls. She reached up with one hand and cradled his heavy sack, the other pulling towards her face, the palm flat on his butt. She gulped loudly once, and then again, and a final third time before she withdrew, slurping at the tip and swallowing what she could. Not bothering to clean herself up, she went and sat down on the toilet as if nothing odd had happened.

Shame and regret hit him, and he swore quietly at himself. He knew he should have stopped her, but it had just felt too good. He hoped that Jessie would understand. Feeling like a complete shit heel, he turned and headed back to bed.

Jessie was snoring softly when he closed the door. It took him a while to relax, and he laid quietly in the dark for over an hour before sleep found him.

The next morning, he awoke, having slept fitfully for the rest of the night. He had to talk to Jessie before the guilt of what had happened made him sick. He stood and pulled on his boxers, then headed out of her room.

"Good morning, sleepyhead!" Jessie said, bouncing over to him. She was in a thin tank top and a pair of panties. He looked around for John, but didn't see him. Donna was lying idly on the couch. She looked up and smiled, then back down at her laptop.

"Good morning, love," he replied. "Can we talk?" he asked, reaching for her hand.

She smiled and nodded. "Of course! Afterwards, I'll make you breakfast."

He smiled weakly and nodded, pulling her to the bedroom and closing the door. "I need to confess something," he said.

She nodded and sat beside him. "Okay."

He cleared his throat and took her hand again. "Last night, I got up to go to the bathroom and I had a raging erection."

"You didn't wake me up?" she asked, frowning.

He shook his head. "I was going to, but something happened. Donna ran into me in the bathroom and..."

"Oh, that?" she asked. "She already told me that she got to suck your cock, silly."

He looked at her like she had three heads.

"You aren't mad?" he asked.

"Of course not, but I was kinda waiting to see if you would tell me what happened," she said with a shrug. "You did. I knew you were trustworthy." A great weight lifted off his shoulders then, and though he was as worried, he still felt very confused.

"I'm a little lost," he said.

Jessie giggled and stood, reaching for his hand. "Donna might be able to explain."

He stood and followed behind her, walking into the hallway, passed the bathroom and Donna's room to the living room again.

"Hey tramp," Jessie said. "You freaked my boyfriend out last night."

Donna looked up. "What? Why?" she asked. "Doesn't he like getting blowjobs?"

"What? Of course I do," he said. "I... why aren't I in trouble?"

Jessie and Donna both snickered. His girlfriend turned and pulled him towards the kitchen, and nodded to some empty counter space.

"Pancakes?" Jessie asked.

"Sure," he said. "Aren't you going to yell at me or something?"

"Don't be silly. Donna's like my big sister," Jessie said.

"You're older than me, you fuckin' midget," Donna said, coming in to stand next to his diminutive girlfriend.

Jessie giggled and elbowed her in the ribs. Donna put both hands on Jessie's cheeks and pulled her in for a gentle kiss. Turning, she winked at Dexter before heading back to the living room, gently sliding a hand across his bulge as she did.

Dexter sighed, still not convinced, but decided not to press his luck.

Jessie must have sensed his continued discomfort and sighed. As she plated up some pancakes for him, she looked over at his still confused expression.

"Sweetie," she said, "Donna is like family. I told her what a large dick you had, and she was curious. She asked me last night if she could see it and I told her that it was fine. I didn't know that she was going to go as far as it did, but you came and told me. She'd already confessed that she couldn't help it. When she felt it, she said she just had to put it in her mouth."

He looked at her incredulously.

"I completely understood where she was coming from," she said. "I mean... hello... Queen Cocksucker here." She gestured to herself wildly. "I know I can't resist a dick if it's out in front of me," she said, gesturing with a fork to his crotch.

He was still confused.

"Relax," she said, handing him his plate. "We're fine, I promise." She looked over at him and raised an eyebrow. "If you want, you can go get another from her right now."

Dexter sighed, forcing himself to relax and went to the living room to eat his breakfast. A thought occurred to him then, and he turned to look at Jessie and then Donna.

"What about John? Doesn't he care?" he asked.

Donna and Jessie both burst out laughing.

He sighed, feeling like he was part of some elaborate joke.

"That's a whole story that Donna's gonna have to tell you," Jessie said. "Eat your breakfast sexy."

Donna didn't seem to want to talk about whatever her relationship with John was, so Dexter just focused on his pancakes. Eventually he began to accept that what happened was no big deal and that his girlfriend really wasn't angry.

He spent the day with her, mainly in her bedroom fooling around with each other, and eventually returned home, exhausted.

He grunted a hello to his dad, who smiled knowingly at him, and headed to bed. He only managed to see Jessie once during the week, and only at lunch. She was having to work late at the office and they had him doing projects at his tech support job. Still, he was looking forward to the weekend.

She asked if he could come over after she got off of work on Friday, and he said that he'd be happy to. He let his dad know that he most likely wouldn't be home that night, and after a quick hug, drove over.

Jessie was home when he got there and he smiled and practically ran up the steps. He knocked on the door and was shocked to see her topless when she opened it.

She giggled. "Hi baby!" she said, seeing him. "We've been giving each other massages!" she said. John looked up and nodded. He was wearing blue jeans, but Dexter could clearly see that he had an erection, and what's more, his pants were unbuttoned and his fly was down.

As if she sensed him getting curious, Jessie pulled him in and shut the door behind him. Donna, clad only in a shirt, stood and pulled John into their room.

"Come on baby," she said. "Lets go fuck."

John smiled and nodded. "Good to see you, bud," he said with a nod.

"You too," Dexter said. He turned, raising an eyebrow at Jessie.

"Oh, stop," Jessie said, reaching for his zipper. "You're not the jealous type, so stop pretending."

He didn't want to fight with her, so he squashed the jealous notions that was swimming around in his head, forcing himself to act rationally.

He followed her to the bedroom as she began to strip out of her panties. Staring longingly at her adorably bouncy butt, he stumbled towards her as if possessed.

She giggled and pulled him into bed.

"So what have you guys been up to," Dexter asked.

She smiled and pulled at his pants, desperately trying to free his cock.

"Let me have my toy first," she said.

He sighed happily, wondering briefly what he did to deserve such an incredible girlfriend.

Satisfied now that she had his cock out, she pushed him to the bed and began to suck. Popping her lips off, she looked up and sighed. "Well, it was a long day at work. My boss always has a lot for me to do, filing and stuff. It's so boring there," she said, taking a second to suck his cock some more.

He nodded, listening and enjoying what she was doing.

"Well, after I got home, John was giving Donna a massage and she made him give one to me when she saw how tired and sore I was from all that stupid filing," she said.

Realizing that it probably wasn't as heinous as his mind had made it out to bed, he relaxed.

"Well, he gives really good massages," she said, "so I took my shirt off so he could really get to my muscles."

Dexter felt like slapping his forehead, wondering if she could really be that naive. Still, it was only a massage, and he really wasn't a jealous guy.

"I'm guessing he's seen you topless before?" Dexter asked

"Yeah, but it wouldn't have mattered anyways. I'm not the least bit shy about my body, remember?" she asked.

He chuckled. "Nor should you be."

She giggled and began to methodically slide her lips up and down his cock, her tongue pressing against the head as she sucked.

"Still," she said, pulling him out for a moment. "I felt like I should give him a little pay back for being so nice and massaging me."

Dexter, thoroughly enjoying the blowjob, wasn't quite listening to what she was saying.

"That would be nice," he muttered.

"Good, because I kind of already gave him a little bit of a reward for the massage," she said.

He smiled and nodded. "Good girl," he said.

She smiled and went back to sucking his cock. Before long, she was rewarded with several bursts of warm cum in her mouth, which she gulped down noisily.

Dexter was snoring soon after.

*****

Jessie

Her boss spent nearly twenty minutes staring at her short skirt as she filed things in his office. She knew exactly why he'd hired her, of course. She wasn't an idiot. The exhibitionist side of her totally didn't mind his ogling and haphazard gropes.

He'd grown bolder lately, though, and had asked her to bend over a little farther or to keep her legs straighter. She smiled and done as he'd asked, but never let on that she knew what he was doing. It was all harmless fun, she figured.

Heading home, she came in and saw John and Donna sitting on the couch. John was rubbing Donna's shoulders when she entered and sat down.

Seeing her expression, Donna smiled sympathetically and reached out to clasp her hand. "Long day?"

Jessie nodded. "Lots of filing and bending over," she said. "And not the fun kind of bending over either," she frowned.

"You wanna borrow John's hands?" Donna asked. "He gives a pretty good massage."

Jessie smiled. "That would be wonderful! Would you mind very much?" she asked.

He smiled. "Of course not!"

Jessie smiled and stood, heading to her bedroom. She emerged a few minutes later, wearing only panties. She saw John look up and smile as he saw her. It wasn't anything new. He'd seen her nude plenty of times. Still, she appreciated how his eyes seemed to drink in her body, lingering on his obvious favorite parts.

He laid a few blankets on the floor and even tossed a pillow down before beckoning her to relax. Jessie slid down to the floor and got comfortable. She heard John moving around behind her and the telltale zip of his pants. Figuring that he was just getting comfortable, she felt him kneel beside her and then felt his warm hands kneading her muscles.

He started at her shoulder, slowly kneading them in small circles before working across her back in rows, slowly moving downwards. After reaching the small of her back, he switched and started massaging her legs, working upwards until he'd reached the base of her buttocks. Straddling her then, he began to give her some deep tissue work on her shoulders and mid-back.

She became keenly aware of his erection pressing into her butt crack. Sighing wistfully, she wished Dexter were there. He hadn't quite arrived yet, so she would just have to make do with what was at hand.

John was still mainly focusing on her massage, and his strong hands were moving up and down her back in long pushes. He seemed to enjoy the feeling of her soft buttocks against the tip of his cock, because he kept thrusting it into it. At one point, he shifted and his erection pointed down more, sliding against her pussy.

She moaned softly, feeling it push against her softer parts. Her pussy was already wet from being ogled and this wonderful massage, and she wondered briefly if it had yet soaked through her panties. The pre-cum on the tip of his cock was certain to have soaked through his drawers by this point.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,322 Followers