Little White Lies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we take these off?" he asked, running a single finger underneath her panties.

She smirked and shook her head. "Behave yourself," she said.

He sighed but conceded. Shifting around, he moved around to her head, his erection still prominent. Reaching over her, he began to push and slide his hands down her muscles as she sighed in pleasure.

"That feels good," she murmured. "Can you get my lower back a little more?"

"Sure," he said, moving his hands towards her waist.

She moaned in pleasure. Several times, she felt the tip of his cock push against the top of her head. He moved around her body a few times, and again and again she felt him. Giggling, she turned her head to face him just as he thrust once more. She hadn't intended it to happen; she'd meant to admonish him, in fact. His erection was pushing against his underwear, tenting it out. The tip of his cock, wetting through the fabric, ran across her lips.

She sighed and involuntarily opened them, allowing him to push it further inside. Donna came from somewhere on the couch and moved behind her, her hands massaging Jessie's buttocks and thighs.

"You have the nicest ass," Donna said, causing Jessie to smile.

John took the open mouth as a sign to move forwards apparently, and slid his cock out through the hole in his boxers. He pressed it down with one hand then, and ran it along her open lips as he pressed down on her back with his other hand. She lay still, enjoying sensations of his hands on her body when she felt him brush the tip of his prick across her lips again. Opening her eyes, she saw the angry looking erection and whimpered softly.

He took it as a sign to keep going, and thrust gently.

She moaned as he slid his cock in, her lips involuntarily closing around it. The warm taste of cock in her mouth brought her out of her reverie and she shook her head, lifting it up and off of his cock, though she was still staring at it longingly.

"I'm not sure my boyfriend would appreciate that," she said, admonishing John.

"Oh come on," he said. "I'm working really hard on this massage!" He reached down and pulled out a slightly less than average sized erection through the hole in his underwear. She whimpered in obvious desire.

Jessie shrugged, agreeing with him on that particular point. "You are; that's true."

She lay back down and quieted down, temporarily suppressing her baser urges. John didn't stop massaging, but neither did he stop gently thrusting at her mouth. She sighed as his fingers pushed at the knots in her back and then almost imperceptibly she felt the gentle nudge of the tip of his cock against her slightly open lips. Again he pushed at her back, and again his cock pushed at her mouth. His repeated pushes had opened her mouth again, this caused the tip of his naked cock to press against her lips. She felt a hand on her chin push it open more, and he slid in completely, moaning.

With a whimper she closed her lips around his shaft and sucked hard before popping him out again and looking upwards.

"You probably deserve a reward for your hard work," she said, smiling at him. Opening her mouth, she waited for him to proceed. He groaned loudly and slid in again, her lips closing around him.

His hand slid from her back to the back of her head, and she began to bob up and down on his shaft. Behind her, Donna was still rubbing her legs and thighs, watching with fascination as her boyfriend fucked her roommate's face.

He must have been really turned on, because it wasn't a minute later that Jessie felt him tense up, and she prepared herself for her favorite part. Groaning in pleasure, a warm burst of cum filled her mouth and she quickly swallowed it down, relishing the feeling of the warm gooey mess sliding down her throat. Each time he filled her mouth, she swallowed it down with a gulp and a moan of pleasure.

Smiling, John sat back on his heels and looked down at her. Jessie was sliding her lips up and down his shaft, slurping and swallowing all of his seed, seemingly possessed by the need to do so. Eventually she was satisfied that she'd gotten it all and moved to her knees. Sighing happily she sat still for a second, enjoying the feelings that were washing over her. Having gotten what he wanted, he went over and grabbed his pants, pulling them on as Jessie went to get a drink of water.

"Good massage?" Donna asked.

Jessie nodded. "Very good! Thank you so much, John," she said, coming over and kissing him. His tongue pushed into her mouth for a moment and she shook her head. "That's how a boyfriend kisses," she admonished.

He smirked and sat on the couch.

The knocking at the door drew a look from her and she smiled as Dexter walked in. She felt a little guilty about not clearing with him first about giving John a reward for the massage, but she felt confident that he would understand. He wasn't a jealous guy, after all! He was perfect!

Jessie took him into the room and told him what had happened, and to her delight, he did exactly as she figured he would. Satisfied that she hadn't crossed the line, she swallowed his load and then crawled in bed beside him.

The next morning, she turned over and glanced at her phone. She sighed. Turning, she saw Dexter was still asleep.

Sliding out of bed, she went and showered and then got dressed. She quickly penned a note to him and let him know that she would be working for a few hours and that she should be home by lunch. Swearing as she checked the message from her boss again, she went to work irritated at having to do so.

*****

Dexter

Yawning and stretching, Dexter looked around the room and saw that Jessie was already up. He sat up and saw the note on her pillow. He picked it up and read it, then sighed and tossed it away.

Jessie had to work and wouldn't be back until after lunch. He stretched a bit and then got up, heading towards the bathroom.

Donna's door was shut, but he could hear some soft moans coming from within. Smiling, he turned and went to the bathroom. After finishing and flushing, he stood and entered the hall again. He stopped short, surprised.

Donna's door was wide open this time, and he clearly heard the sounds of sex coming from within.

"Tell me again," John said.

"God," Donna moaned. "Keep fucking me and I will, you sad fuck."

He heard John grunt in pleasure.

"Fucking tell me, you whore," John said.

"Fuck you," Donna replied.

Dexter her a loud slap and then a whimper of pleasure from Donna. "Say it," John said.

"Fuck you, faggot," Donna said.

John grunted again, and it sounded like he'd enjoyed it, Dexter surmised.

A loud slap echoed into the hallway again and Donna moaned. There was a silence, save for the wet sex sounds, followed by another slap.

"Fuck," Donna moaned.

"What are you?" John asked, spanking her hard. She squealed in pain.

"I'm a whore," Donna quickly answered. "Please baby."

Another loud smack came from her room and she moaned louder.

"Fuck... yes," she moaned. "Fucking... harder you pussy," she said, practically yelling.

"Tell me," he said.

Donna groaned again and Dexter only heard silence for a few more seconds. "God, his cock is fucking huge baby," she said. "It's so fucking big"

"Yeah?" he asked. "How big?"

Wet slaps echoed into the hallway. It sound like John was picking up speed.

"Fuck, he's at least ten inches," she said.

Dexter knew she wasn't talking about him then, he was only around 9.

"He's so much bigger than you, baby," she said.

John groaned in pleasure as Dexter listened, confused.

"God," she groaned, sex sounds still wafting into the hallway.

"Tell me about the other night," he said.

"Fuck, again baby?" Donna asked. "You've heard this like 5 times already."

"Come on, please?" John asked. "It gets me going." Dexter thought he sounded like he was whining a little.

She sighed, wet slapping sounds still coming from within.

"I meant to tell you," she said, "got up in the middle of the night the other night, honey," she said. "Something happened. I had to pee and when I went in the bathroom..."

"Yeah?" John said. A loud smack echoed out into the hallway and she moaned.

"Oh fuck," she said. It sounded like she was getting close to an orgasm. "When I went in, Dexter was in there, holding his big fucking cock."

"Oh yeah," John said. "Keep going baby." Another smack filtered from the room and Donna moaned again.

"Fuck me baby," she pleaded. "I started to leave, but he put his hand on my throat and forced me to the ground."

Dexter couldn't believe what he was hearing. First, she was lying about how big his dick was and then she was lying about what had gone down between them. It was weird enough that she was doing it while the two were obviously having sex.

"I tried to get up and leave," she said. "But I just couldn't help myself. He pushed his cock into my mouth and made me swallow it. I tried to fight the urge, but his cock was too beautiful and perfect."

Dexter couldn't believe how hot it was listening to her lies, but his erection didn't know the difference.

"You loved sucking his cock, didn't you," John said.

Donna moaned in response. "I did, baby," she said finally. "He came in my mouth and all I wanted to do was please him and suck that perfect cock again."

"He wanted to fuck you, didn't he?" he asked.

Donna moaned again. "I'm not good enough for him to fuck," she said. "My pussy is only good for scum like you," she said. "You pathetic fuck," she said.

He heard several loud slaps in succession followed by, "Harder," from Donna.

"You want him to fuck you, don't you?" John said. Wet slaps still emanated from the open door. Creeping forwards, Dexter peered around the corner. John was perched behind Donna, fucking her doggy style. Each impact of his hips sent her perfect breasts swaying sexily.

"He's watching us right now," Donna said.

John looked up and grinned. "He's probably wanting to come and take you away to fuck your brains out."

Donna's eyes rolled back in her head at the thought. "God, baby," she said. "Will you tell him to? Will you make him come fuck me?"

John's sweat slicked body continued to pound into her.

"Guh," Donna said, tensing up for a few moments before relaxing again. It looked like she'd had several orgasms, and this was just one more in a series. Mildly impressed with John's stamina, he stayed quiet but continued to watch raptly.

"You just came wishing he was fucking you," John said. "Didn't you?"

She nodded, her eyes finding a very confused Dexter's.

John lifted his hand and brought it down hard on the delectable, womanly curve of Donna's ass.

"You'd let him have your pussy?" John asked.

Donna nodded. "God, yes," she said without hesitation. "He can fuck me wherever he wants baby," she said. "Fuck..."

John continued fucking her, slapping her ass again several times.

"Oh God," Donna said. "He's got a hard-on baby. He might come and claim my pussy as his," she said. "You know it won't be your pussy anymore if he fucks me with that beast. It'll be his pussy."

John groaned and nodded. "He's gonna come take my pussy from me, isn't he?"

Dexter was still really confused and a very weirded out, but it was too hot watching the two go at it.

"I'm gonna cum," John said. Donna slid off the bed then, causing him to groan in frustration.

"You don't get to cum in someone else's pussy, you pathetic shit" Donna said. She slid forwards as John hurriedly started to jerk off.

Crawling on her knees, she came over to Dexter and knelt down in front of him, looking up as her boyfriend came up stroking, jerking off behind her. She stared up at Dex, her eyes smoldering as she looked from his very erect cock hidden behind his shorts, and staring into his eyes.

John groaned and cried out in pleasure, his cock spasming into the air behind her. A streak of cum splashed across the back of her head, in her hair. She didn't turn at all, just continued staring at Dex while her boyfriend jerked off on her from behind. Again and again, he shot onto her back and the back of her head.

Groaning, he collapsed into bed and pulled the covers over him.

Donna winked, continuing to look at him expectantly.

"Is he gonna fuck you baby, or maybe jerk off in your mouth?" John asked, not turning over to look at him.

Dexter was too weirded out though, and shook his head.

Shrugging, she stood. "I guess not," she said with a shrug, and slid into bed beside her boyfriend.

Dexter had a lot to talk about with his girlfriend. Confused, he got in his truck and drove home.