Little White Lies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at her in surprise. She winked and held a single finger over her mouth. Donna had heard her though and giggled.

Feeling about ten feet tall, he relaxed visibly and relished the feminine attention that he was getting. Both girls were sitting as close to him as they could, heads on his shoulders, breasts pressed seductively into his sides. Jessie was idly stroking his skin while Donna reached back and pulled John close to her.

The movie started and for about an hour, they all stayed in the same position. After a particularly erotic scene, Dexter started to get turned on. Jessie noticed and giggled, putting a finger over her lips. Under the blanket, she began to gently stroke him.

He sighed, and raised an eyebrow at her, but that only served to egg her on. He glanced over at John, but he didn't seem to notice or he didn't care.

Giggling again, she lowered her head beneath the blanket and took him in her mouth. Donna looked at him then and winked as his girlfriend swallowed his cock. He groaned, despite his attempts to keep quiet, as her warm mouth began to slide tightly and down his shaft, her suction exciting him further.

He glanced over at John again, but he was still watching the movie. The blanket was clearly bobbing up and down as Jessie slurped noisily underneath. He sighed and just decided to go with it. His girlfriend was an expert at sucking a cock, and before long, he was exploding in her mouth.

A few minutes of licking and sucking at his gooey cock later, and his girlfriend emerged again. John and Donna were still watching the movie. Jessie, looking happy and excited, wrapped herself up in Dexter's arm and finally turned back to watch it as well.

An hour or so later, John picked Donna up off the couch and carried her to their room. Sounds of fucking could be heard quickly after.

Jessie seemed nonplussed by it all and continued to fondle and caress him as they relaxed on the couch.

"They didn't really seem to care that you were sucking me off," Dexter commented.

Jessie giggled. "It's not something I did in front of John all the time, but they've seen me do it before," she confirmed.

Dexter found that strangely hot, though he didn't admit it. "I didn't figure Donna would be laying on me though," he said. "That was a little awkward."

"Was it?" Jessie asked. "She just likes you," she said. "That's how people show affection, silly."

"Yeah, but her boyfriend was right next to her," he countered.

"She was being affectionate with him too, and besides," she said, pointing towards the sex noises coming from Donna's room. "They're obviously okay."

He smiled.

"Maybe she does it to get a rise out of him," she said. "Or maybe they're just laid back and it doesn't bother them."

He shrugged. "Maybe. It certainly doesn't seem to bother you."

"Nope!" she said, smiling widely. "I'm an exhibitionist, remember."

He smiled. "I certainly do."

She began to idly play with his cock, rubbing gently through his pants and then pulling it out.

"So do I really have a bigger dick than him?" he asked.

Jessie giggled and nodded. "Of course! Why would I lie to you?"

He smirked. "To cater to my ego," he said.

She shrugged. "You can go look if you like," she replied, taking the tip into her mouth again for a few wonderful moments. "The truth is baby, they have sex a lot. I was bound to see him sooner or later."

Dexter supposed that was true, and relaxed, feeling her warm lips beginning to slide in her familiar rhythm. After filling her mouth again that evening, he looked down as she was slurping up the remaining cum from the sides of his cock.

"You don't really seem to want me to finish you off very much," he said. "Do you not enjoy it?"

She shrugged. "I do. I just... I'm different than other girls, baby."

He nodded. "That's a fact."

She snickered but shook her head. "No, I mean, I'd rather give you an orgasm than worry about having one myself. I mean, I can cum just by sucking your dick, baby. Doesn't that show you how much I enjoy doing it?"

He smiled. "I suppose."

They lay quietly for a thirty more minutes, listening to Donna and John fucking, and then resting, and then fucking again before Dexter stood to leave.

"Good night," she said. "I love you."

He smiled and leaned down to kiss her. "I love you more."

She crossed her eyes at the cheesy line and kissed him again.

He didn't get to see her the next week, and had to settle for just the weekend. Jessie worked late on Friday, and invited him over for a movie on Saturday again. "Think your dad would mind you staying?" she asked him.

He shook his head no. "He and I have an understanding," he said, smiling. "I'll text him and let him know if you really want me to."

"I'm not talking about going all the way, but I would like to be able to suck that beautiful cock of yours all night," she said, grinning. He smiled.

"I think it's going to be a great evening," he said.

"Depends on how often you can get a boner," she said.

He chuckled and shrugged. "I guess we'll see," he said with a smirk.

The movie turned out to be a little boring, and though he was watching, he noticed that Donna was wriggling against him. He glanced back and saw John's hand down the back of her pants. Snickering, he turned back and tried to focus, but Donna was making it very difficult. Her soft, perfect breasts kept pushing into him, and he couldn't ignore them for the life of him. Jessie seemed to enjoy the movie enough to not have the need to suck his dick while it played.

Pulling him up from the couch a little while later, after the movie ended, Jessie turned and wiggled a finger at him. The two of them stripped down and lay down on her bed where she quickly began to stroke him off. She started to slide down to suck him, but he stopped and spun her around, wanting to try something else.

"Ooo," she said excitedly, lifting her leg over his head. He turned to the side and pulled her pussy to his mouth, gripping her adorable butt. Her lips had found his cock and she was moaning softly, though he hadn't even begun to lick her yet. Burying his face, he began to lick and slurp at her before he remembered what she had instructed him to do last time, and forced himself to slow down.

She turned onto her back, surprising him as she pulled him on top of her. He pulled her buttocks, drawing her pussy to his lips again, and she gasped out in pleasure as he began to slurp. His tongue rhythmically pulsing against her clit, he fought to maintain his composure as her warm mouth slid up and down on his shaft. She was whimpering and gyrating against him, her lips hungrily sucking at him.

He felt her put both hands on his buttocks and pull several times, indicating what she wanted him to do. He lifted his face off of her pussy and put a hand there, rubbing gently while he looked down between them. Her hands were still on his buttocks pulling, so he began to thrust in time with her pulls.

"Mmmhmm," she whimpered around him erotically as his cock slid deeper and deeper into her throat. She groaned in pleasure, an orgasm slamming into her as he rubbed at her pussy, his cock sliding as deeply as he could manage without hurting her.

"God," he groaned, feeling his own orgasm peaking. He cried out a warning but she kept pulling at his hips, his cock-head expanded a little before bursting forth a stream of warm, gooey goodness into her hungry mouth.

She moaned in pure pleasure, swallowing his gift and sucking desperately for the next burst. With a cry of pleasure, he pumped again, and again downwards into her mouth, his cock spraying down her throat as she whimpered and gyrated against him.

Finally, he slid down onto the bed, but Jessie was way too turned on to stop, and continued to suck and slurp at his cock. His erection didn't subside, and he smiled as she continued her rhythmic sucking and slurping, her hand working his cock in time with her sucks, desperately seeking another load of cum. She eventually gave up with a pout, and pulled herself up next to him, and then on top of him.

She smiled as he offered her a towel, but shook her head and using a finger, got any errant flecks of cum before reaching over and taking a swig from a water bottle near her bed. He placed his hands gently on her hips and sighed as he felt her pussy softly rubbing against the tip of his cock.

"So close," she whispered.

He smiled. "I'm not doing a thing," he pointed out. "You're the one that getting all wiggly down there."

She grinned and wiggled her hips in response. "Soon," she said, sliding to the side.

He kissed her on the forehead. "Not until you're ready baby."

She sighed deeply, happily and snuggled up to him. "I love you, Dexter."

"I love you, Jessie," he answered. They fell asleep soon after.

The next day, they spent half the day in bed and then went out to lunch as a foursome. John and Dexter got to talk a little more and he decided that he liked Donna's boyfriend. He was a little on the arrogant side, but it wasn't unbearable and he seemed relatively normal.

After heading back to Jessie and Donna's, Dexter headed back to his house and spent a little time with his dad.

The following week, Dexter got to see Jessie a few times, but had to wait until Saturday to actually have any sexual fun with her. By Friday night, she told him that she was sexually frustrated and needing his cock. He promised that they'd have time on Saturday.

Being that it was mid-July and Texas, they decided to make the most of it and swim. She came over a little after lunch. He was a little disappointed that Donna hadn't elected to come, but he would survive, he decided.

Jessie practically tackled him again at the front door. But, despite being horny, she elected to head out and go swimming first. She was wearing her skimpy red bathing suit and she looked dynamite in it.

*****

Jessie

She pranced over to the edge of the pool and dove in smoothly. Dexter joined her quickly and they frolicked about for an hour or so. He was adorably preoccupied with groping her, not that she minded. She did want to lay out and get some sun, though, so she kissed him and then headed for the edge. Hopping out, she went and dried off for a second before taking a seat at the same lounge chair she'd used the first time.

Dexter came over and sat beside her, no doubt ogling her some more. They talked quietly for about an hour until he mentioned going in and getting a drink of water.

She shook her head and stood. "I'll get that," she said, smiling.

He chuckled and shrugged. "If you must."

She grinned and stood, heading inside. Walking to the kitchen, she got two glasses and filled them with ice water, and then turned.

Don, Dexter's dad, came around the corner.

"Oh!" he said. "I'm sorry, I thought you guys were outside still."

Jessie smiled and waved. "Hi there," she said.

"Dexter was thirsty," she said, pointing at the glasses of ice water.

"Oh that boy," Don replied, shaking his head in disappointment. "He should have gotten that for you."

She shook her head. "No sir, I don't let my man serve me," she said, smiling. "I was raised differently than most girls nowadays."

He smiled. "Well, that's a nice change of pace, I suppose," he said.

"Can I get you something to drink?" she asked. "Or maybe you're hungry?"

He smiled widely and shook his head. "Oh I can manage I think," he said, stepping over to the fridge.

"I take care of my boyfriend's needs, and I'm more than capable of taking care of yours while I'm here," she said, smiling sweetly. She slid over between him and the now open fridge, tantalizingly close as she looked in.

She could feel his eyes roaming over her ass as she bent over in front of him, and she loved the way it made her feel.

"You want a beer?" she asked, pulling one out and popping the top off.

He smiled and nodded a thank you. "You're going to be a welcome sight around here, young lady," he said with a wide smile.

"Can I make you a sandwich?" she asked, almost pleading with him.

He shook his head and turned. "Thank you, but this is all," he said, gesturing to the beer.

"You're welcome!" She stepped around the door and looked back at him. "Just for the record, I really enjoyed you watching me take care of your son a few weeks ago," she said, shutting the fridge and leaning sexily against it.

She ran a hand along the edge of her breast before dropping it to her side.

Don had sprayed beer out of his mouth when she'd mentioned that. Blushing, he turned and started to stammer an apology.

"Oh, no," she said, shaking a finger and then placing it to his lips, "you don't need to apologize." Reaching to the side, she grabbed a paper towel and began to dab his lips. "You're allowed to look whenever you like."

Tossing the damp towel in the trash, she turned back and leaned on the counter, smiling at him.

"You see, I'm a bit of an exhibitionist," she said. "Seeing you enjoying my sexuality, just makes me hornier."

Don coughed nervously, looking towards the door.

"Don't worry, sexy," she said, stepping forwards. "I keep Dexter well taken care of. I'm sure he won't mind his old man getting a few naughty glances at his college girlfriend every now and then."

Don smiled down at her as she slid close to him. Feeling like she'd played enough for today, she ran a single finger across his cheek and winked before grabbing the glasses of water and heading back outside. Stopping at the door, she turned and smiled back at him.

"If you like, I can always take my top off out here," she said. "Would you like that? In fact, why don't you come outside and swim. You might even convince me to get back in the pool."

He smiled nervously, but eventually nodded. "You're too good to be true!"

She giggled. "So I hear," she said, turning and pushing the door open with her butt.

Heading back outside, she walked over and handed Dexter his drink, kissing him on the cheek.

"I saw your dad inside," she explained. "I couldn't help myself and flirted a little with him. I hope that's okay."

Dexter chuckled. "If anyone could use some flirting to boost his confidence, it's my old man."

She smiled. "That's what I figured. I invited him to come swim with us," she said. "I hope you don't mind. I think he wants to ogle my goodies some more."

Dexter smiled at her and shrugged. "I'm okay with it if you are."

She grinned and nodded. "Yay!"

A few minutes later, Dexter's' dad came out. He was wearing a pair of long swim trunks and a shirt.

"Oh that won't do," Jessie said, standing and walking over. She went up to him, winking at Dexter as she did, and grabbed the bottom of his shirt and began to lift.

He chuckled and acquiesced quickly, as she knew he would.

"Son, does your girlfriend always get her way?" he asked.

Dexter grinned and nodded. "Yeah, usually."

"Now then," she said, tossing his shirt aside. "You have nothing to be ashamed about," she said, running a hand along his chest.

He smiled.

"Your dad looks pretty good for an older guy," she said, turning and looking back at Dexter.

"That's what you can expect me to look like in 30 years," he replied.

"Ooo!" she said playfully. "I think I'll enjoy that!"

Don laughed, his face red and turned, stepping off into the pool.

She giggled and winked at Dexter before walking over.

"I think I might take my top off," she said.

Dexter shrugged. "If you like," he replied.

She nodded and turned, quickly stripping off her top as she did so.

"Wanna come in with us?" she asked, turning and winking at Dexter.

He grinned and nodded.

"I hope you don't mind me taking my top off," Jessie said. "I mean, I know we've only spent a little time together, but like I said, I like to be watched."

Dexter dove in the water and turned, watching her as she slid quietly in. He playfully splashed her and she squealed. Returning his splash, she got a few more.

Don had slid farther to the deep end, but caught one of the errant sprays. She giggled and hit him intentionally then.

Laughing, he turned and returned fire. Soon, both of the men were splashing her and she quickly surrendered. Playing around in the pool for another hour or so, she thoroughly enjoyed herself. Both men were openly ogling her, and when they got close, she could feel an errant hand on her ass or thigh from Don, but only fleetingly.

Dexter pulled out of the pool and sat on the edge, causing Jessie to slide seductively over towards him. Don slid from the water and started to head inside. Jessie turned and got out with him, heading over and giving him a hug.

"I hope we can do this again," she said, smiling sweetly. Whispering quietly, she winked up at him, "If you're a sneaky boy, you can watch me suck his cock."

He smiled, shaking nervously and quietly thanked her.

Grinning at how nervous he seemed, she turned and slid back in the water, coming up to Dexter and sliding between his legs.

"I think you like flirting with my Dad," he said, shaking his head at her.

She nodded. "I like flirting in general baby," she said. "I think you like when I was flirting with him."

He chuckled. "Maybe. I really did like seeing him opening up a little though," he said truthfully.

She giggled and looked up at him. "I might have been a little naughty and promised that he could see me suck your cock."

Dexter shook his head in mock dismay. "You're insane," he said.

She giggled again and snapped her fingers, pointing at his trunks. "Off," she ordered.

He sighed and nodded. Glancing back towards the door, she saw Don still looking through the glass. He turned and disappeared inside.

A little disappointed, she shrugged and lowered her face to Dexter's crotch, her warm lips quickly encircling his thick shaft. Dexter's cool fingers brushed her skin as he reached down and pinched at her nipples. She moaned softly around his cock, sliding her lips up the shaft and then back down. Repeating the move, she built up her normal rhythm. Popping his cock out of her mouth, she looked up at him.

"Is he watching?" she asked.

Dexter glanced up and looked at the back windows. He smiled. "Yeah, he's trying to be a little respectful about it though," he said.

"Good," Jessie replied. She lowered her face again and began to suck, feeling her excitement build. She absolutely loved being watched, and being watched while she was sucking cock was even better!

Moving one hand up, she started stroking Dexter's cock and looked into his eyes. "You want to cum in my mouth baby?"

He nodded.

"I'll bet you do," she said. "I just love the way your cum tastes baby. It's like candy to me."

He smiled.

She lowered her face and began to bob up and down on his shaft, a schlick schlick accompanying her efforts.

"God," Dexter moaned. She felt him quiver and stiffen, and then grinned, expecting his cock to spray into her mouth at any second. He groaned again, and she was rewarded for her efforts.

Squealing in delight, she felt him burst into her mouth and quickly swallowed his cum, moaning in pleasure at how it oozed back and forth in her mouth and down her throat. Again and again he burst between her lips, and she hungrily slurped and swallowed it up. Finally, he sprayed a fourth time before slumping back to the deck. She slid out of the water and quickly began to slurp and suck his cock clean. A solid minute passed before she finally stopped cleaning him.

The two slid back into the water and cleaned up before pulling their suits back on. A quick swim to the deep end and back, and they climbed out.

*****

Dexter

Once he'd gotten past the weirdness factor of knowing that his dad was watching his girlfriend give him a world-class blowjob, he was able to relax. It helped that he was getting head, of course. He could have been in the middle of church and would have agreed to letting her suck him off.