Our Family Adventures Pt. 02

Story Info
We share the night with our daughter.
16k words
4.8
26.9k
55
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RDiamond
RDiamond
169 Followers

It should go without saying that all persons involved in this story are/were 18 years of age or older. Not that it makes any difference, cause of course all these writings are purely fictional and any similarity to any person, living or deceased is purely coincidental and never intentional. Oh, and no animals were harmed in the writing of this story.

To understand the full context of this story, you should read part one first, but it is up to you.

I didn't think the night was ever going to pass soon enough. It took me forever to get to sleep and once there, I couldn't stay asleep for more than a few minutes at a time. My mind raced with the day's events and all the possibilities of the future. Plus, John was not feeling well at all and was fighting his own restlessness. I always try to sleep light when he gets these migraines so that if he needs me for something, I'm readily available. He finally fell off to sleep around 1am. I was still fully awake and got up to go masturbate in the restroom to try and relieve as much tension as possible. It helped a bit and I finally dosed off around 2am or so, only to wake right back up at 4 when I felt John get up out of bed and head for the restroom himself. I waited till he got back into bed and asked him how he was feeling.

"I'm great!" he told me. Of course he was, I thought. He had over a 12hr hour rest.

"How about you?" he asked. "Why you awake so early?"

"Just can't sleep." I answered. "Just a lot on my mind and I was worried about you."

"I'm good, don't worry about me, but what's on your mind?" He suddenly jumped back up out of bed as if something suddenly occurred to him. "HEY!" he said loudly. "What was that bullshit you were talking about when you left the room yesterday?"

"Whatever do you mean?" I grinned and glanced away.

John jumped clear across the bed landing half on me pinning my legs down and pressed his body weight to me, grabbed both my arms and held them above my head. His face was buried between my breasts. (I sleep nude, same as John) He looked up at me as he took a nipple in his mouth. I knew what was coming as this was his MO. If he knew I was not being forth coming with something he would pin me down like this and torture the truth out of me by working me up and dropping me repeatedly not allowing me to cum. Sometimes he would even tie me down to the bed and just leave after getting me right on the edge. Once, he left me like that for 2 hours as he fell asleep on the sofa downstairs and couldn't hear me yelling. It was such blissful torture but torture, nonetheless. I should have been ready for this, but I wasn't at 4am in the morning and I didn't even have time to flinch as I was looking away when he decided to jump so he had me pinned completely and there wasn't anything I was going to be able to do about it. Not that I would have anyway. Knowing this I decided to play the game and go along.

"Hmmm that feels good, but I still don't recall what you're talking about." I coyly said, sighing for effect.

John bit my nipple a little. Not enough to hurt but enough to get my attention. My nipples are not overly sensitive as I had nursed both my kids and sexually nursed John and others as well. (other stories, for another time) but his bite was more than I was expecting this early in the game. I realized he wasn't playing around nor waiting to get to what he wanted to know. But I just couldn't give in so easily, where's the fun in that?

"Oh yeah, I said I had taken Ashley to buy her some bras and panty sets, and I had to pull the car over on the way home."

While I was saying this, John had moved over me and using his knees had spread my legs and settled in between them. He hovered just a bit and I could feel his cockhead nudging my wet opening.

"There was more to it than that." He said. "Tell me the rest."

"Um no, that's what I remember saying." I teased.

John shoved into me in one quick and hard thrust. His cock burying balls deep into me, his pubic bone grinding against my clit. I shuddered and thought for sure I was going to orgasm just from that one thrust. He held there for just a second and completely withdrew.

"NO, NO, PLEASE!" I pleaded, which I knew would be to no avail.

"TELL ME!" he demanded.

I considered right then and there to give in already but before I could get the words out, he shoved back into me hard and fast. My body tensed, my eyes rolled upward, I was there, I just needed him to move a bit more. He moved alright; he completely withdrew again. My breathing was heavy and ragged, I tried to speak, but before I could get anything out, he pushed into me a third time, this time leaning his head down and started to nibble on a nipple. He didn't hold it there this time. His hips started to jackhammer into me. His cock hard and full fucking me with no regard for my pleasure. This was for him. I was at his mercy. He pounded me hard and fast, his balls slapping my ass, his body slamming against my swollen clit. My body was his and he used it for his needs, and I didn't care. I needed this relief so badly. When my orgasm hit, he was pounding his hardest and kept pounding me as I came repeatedly, squirting my juice all over him. One orgasm rolled right into the next with no break in between. I must have been on my fourth or fifth orgasm when John's body stiffened. I could feel his cock inside me swell even more, he drove it deep one last time and emptied his balls inside me, then collapsed down on me releasing my wrists as he did so. I wrapped my arms around him cupping his head and snuggling my face into the bend of his neck and kissing him there. I held him as our heart rates and breathing subsided and he finally rolled off me and over onto his back.

"Well, that was different." I mused.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Normally you won't let me cum until you get the info you want and this time you just took what you wanted, which I don't mind one bit, you know that. It was just surprising is all."

"Oh, well, I already know what you said, and I couldn't stop thinking of it and imaging it happening for real."

"Oh yeah, Mr. Smarty Pants, what do you think I said?"

"You said, you pulled over on the side of the road and ate our daughter's pussy. I know you were fucking with me, but you know how much those thoughts affect me so I couldn't play the game to the end. I had to cum. Sorry."

"No need to apologize Baby. I love it when you use me like that. Besides I came at least 4 or 5 times. I'm good. Thank you." I rolled off the bed and headed for the bathroom to clean up, as I closed the bathroom door and locked it, I told him, "Oh, and just so you know. I wasn't fucking with you."

"WHAT THE FUCK SARAH. GET BACK HERE!" he yelled at me.

As I was cleaning up, I could hear a bunch of noise in the bedroom. I couldn't make out what he was doing but I heard him grunting and cussing which just made me laugh even more. Sometimes it's fun to frustrate him. I got done and walked out of the bathroom to find him still naked, standing in front of the bedroom door along with our huge triple dresser that he slid over in front of the door to block it. I assumed the door would be locked as well. There was no place for me to go. Even If I could possibly get through him there was no way I was going to be able to move that dresser by myself. I started laughing my ass off. "What's this all about?" I asked.

"This is about you ain't going nowhere until you tell me what really happened yesterday."

"Oh really, and if I don't, then what?"

"Guess we're going to go hungry and you're going to get your ass spanked until you do tell."

"Well, that could be fun, but yes, I will tell you. In fact, we have a lot to talk about. Come back to bed and I'll tell you everything." I laid back down on the bed and turned over onto my side facing his side of the bed and patted the bed for him to lay down. He came over and laid down beside me and started to turn to face me. I stopped him, "No, on your back. I want to suck your cock as I tell you this tale." I told him.

"Hmm, that good uh?" He asked as he laid over on his back and I moved to take him in my mouth, his cock still wet from his and my juices. He tasted so good.

"Yes, that good. The best. But before I start, let me ask to get through the entire story before we discuss anything about it, please." He agreed and I also said, "Afterwards we will have lots to talk about and I know you will have questions and I do as well but for now, just lay back and enjoy the story and get your cock sucked. He smiled and said nothing. And I began....

I would work his cock with my hand and mouth for a while. Bring him to edge and then back off while telling him every detail as I remembered it from the day before. Then suck him again for while till he was right there again, and back off again, giving him time to live out the scene in his head while I sucked him. His cock was very hard, and he dripped precum like crazy. After the retelling of me going down on Ashley and eating her pussy to orgasm, I went back down on him to let him imagine the scene. I was only there for few seconds, and he grabbed the back of my head and shoved me down on his dick, his hips bucking wildly up into my mouth. His body straighten out stiff as a board and he shot rope after rope of hot cum down my throat. I latched on tightly so as not to spill a drop. I was surprised as hell that he came as much as he did considering he had just came about 20mins or so ago. When he fell back spent, I took my mouth off his cock and moved up to his face. I hadn't swallowed all his load and still had quite a bit in my mouth. I leaned over him, and he met me with his wanting mouth as we shared his hot cum in a passionate kiss.

"That was something!" he exclaimed.

"I'm not done with the story either." I told him.

"What, there's more?" he asked.

I quickly told him the things said on the ride home and in the driveway and how I had walked in Ashley's room to find her masturbating right afterwards. I ended the story by repeating the part of me teasing him as I walked out the bedroom yesterday. He now knew everything said and everything done. Everything.

"Yeah, that wasn't very nice, but I wasn't feeling it anyway and I didn't take you seriously, so I didn't really care." He paused for a moment as he was chasing a thought then said, "What has gotten into her, you think she's serious about all of this?"

I told him, "Yeah, I think she is more than serious or what happen yesterday wouldn't have happen at all."

"What do you think we should do about this?" he asked. "I mean, it all sounds exciting, and we've talked sexually about fucking her for years now but now that it could become a real possibility, I just don't know. And what about this Kim lady, what about her? Oh, and Brittney. She's like a daughter to us as well. I'm serious Sarah, what do you truly think deep down, all sexual feelings put to the side."

I thought for a while and he waited for me to collect my thoughts and then I cleared my throat and said, "I think I need to break this conversation down into parts. The first part is about us, you in particular John."

"Me, what about me?"

"Well, I stepped out on you without your knowledge, and I do apologize for that. I just hoped you would forgive me considering the circumstances but when it comes right down to it, I did cheat on you and I'm truly sorry."

John wrapped his arm around me, pulled me to him and kissed me. "You can cheat on me anytime you want with our daughter, or son for that matter. And you know I love to hear about you getting fucked or you are fucking someone. This is all not important, and there is no need to apologize. I love you. End of this part of the conversation."

I knew he meant what he said, and I had nothing to worry about, but I felt better by clearing the air of that so all I said was, "Thank you, I love you too." And kissed him again.

"So, the second part of this conversation is about Kim. I think I really want to pursue something there. She's hot and just some of the inuendo she let loose yesterday has pinged my curiosity. There's something there, I just don't know exactly what. I mean she made it clear she wanted to fuck Ashley and she never even asked her age, as if that would have mattered. She knew I was Ashley's mother and that didn't stop her either. She made it evident that she would be interested in fucking me as well." I paused for a minute thinking. "I think I will call her and make that appointment for the fitting and see where that takes me. I would really like to get her into our bed, but she may only be into women, so I'd only fuck her with your blessing."

"Fuck her all you want Baby. You have informed me beforehand and all I want is to watch, hear or at least hear the details afterward. Oh, and pictures and/or video if possible." John said laughing.

"I'll see what I can do about that for you." I laughed back.

"What about Ashley when it comes to Kim?" he asked.

"This is where it gets tricky and muddled for me." I said. "On one hand, Ashley is a grown woman and 18 and can truthfully fuck whoever she wants and there is nothing I can do about it. On the other hand, I'm finding that my jealousy is jumping up and not wanting her to fuck Kim. Or at least not until I have had a chance to fuck Ashley for months on end and fuck Kim a few times at least. And then I would only want them to fuck each other with me there. I know that sounds selfish, but I can't help it and I'm not going to apologize for it." I looked away embarrassed.

John squeezed me tight and kissed my head. "Hey, I understand. It may sound selfish, but you know I feel that no guy will ever be good enough for our daughter, but I want to fuck her every damn day as fucked up as that sounds so I know what you are feeling."

I let it drop as I was just too confused over my feelings at the moment. John asked next, "On to the third part of this, what about Brittney?"

"OH, I'm fucking Brittney, no doubt about it. And hopefully in a 3-way with Ashley at some point and if I can talk her into it, you are going to fuck her too." I exclaimed matter of fact like.

"Oh, you are uh?" John said laughing.

"Yep, no doubt in my head. I mean we have been fucking Susan (Brittney's mom) for how many years now? And now I find out that her daughter has been in and out of this house and we have bent over backwards for her and Susan and for the last 3 years Brittney has been playing with Ashley. Yep, I'm getting some of that tight ass." I busted out laughing as if what I just said justified my reasoning, but followed it up with, "No, I don't mean it like that, but yes if I can get her to fuck, I'm going to. Imagine watching Ashley and Brittney fucking each other and you could put your cock in either of them."

I saw John's cock twitch a bit and I reached down to take him in my hand. "Whoa there big boy, we still have lots to discuss."

"You're the one that said to imagine that, so I was imagining that. What did you think was going to happen?" he laughed.

I changed the subject so as not to get off course. "Ok, so for the big part. Ashley. What do we do about Ashley?" I looked at John. Nothing.

He realized I was waiting for a response. "Oh, you're asking me?" he said. "Um I don't know. I was the one that originally asked you what you thought deep down, and you started this 4-part conversation. I'm still waiting to hear what you think."

Well, that was no help, so I took a few more minutes to think it over. I sat up in bed, crossed my legs in front of me and took on a more serious posture, this was important, so I wanted him to take me seriously. John saw what I was doing, and he sat up as well against the headboard and I could tell he was all ears anxiously waiting to hear what I was about to say.

"John, I mean this when I say this, so I need you to take me seriously."

"I understand." Is all he said.

"When it comes to our daughter." I paused for affect, "I want us to fuck her as much as she'll let us." I blurted out laughing.

"God damn it Sarah, I thought you were being serious." he cried laughing.

"What do you mean, I'm being serious. I want us to fuck her as much and as often as we can." Still laughing.

John was laughing as well, and he grabbed me up and rolled me over on the bed. His now hard cock again nuzzled back between my legs, and I could feel myself moistening up. He pushed forward and entered me. Not like the last time but still quite forcefully. I felt his hips rock back and I knew he was going to flat out fuck me again. His mind was on Ashley and that meant hard and fast. I grabbed his shoulders to slow him down.

"Hold on." I said, "Before you start banging away, here is what I really think." He started to pull out and I stopped him, "No, no, don't pull out, this won't take long." And he settled back inside me.

"I think we go somewhere today with her. Someplace where we don't have to worry if Adam overhears, or someone comes over and interrupts us. I'm thinking like a hotel room or something or take the motorhome somewhere, that way if things go well and something does happen, we are already someplace safe and comfortable. We have a long and serious talk with her about everything. All the pros and the cons. Our expectations and hers. We line everything out. Throw it all on the table. Brutal honesty and let the chips fall where they may. Ultimately the decision is hers and hers alone to make whether we move forward or not, and to what degree, and who is involved or not involved. Maybe, just maybe, things will go well, and she'll want to fuck right then and there and by later today your cock will be buried in our daughter's virgin little cunt after taking that sweet cherry. What do you think now?" I asked him.

"I'll show you what I think." His hips began to move slowly back and forth, and his cock slid through my wet canal. "But tell me more." He said.

I let my legs fall open as far as I could get them, rotating my hips upward to give him a solid base to pound into. My arms wrapped around his shoulders to hang on tight. This was our go to position for when he just wanted to pound the fuck out of my hole with no regard for what I needed or desired. I know some women would say that is wrong and such but truthfully, I love it and I never fail to cum multiple. His full body weight on me, his head tucked down into my neck. My mouth at his ear. There would be no kissing, no making love, no caressing or attention given to any other part of my body. This was just pure fucking at its hardest core. His cock in my cunt fucking me for all he had to give and if I got mine, great, if not, oh well. This wasn't for me. This was to feed the animal in him. And I was going to love every minute of it or even every second of it if that is all it took. Didn't matter to me. This was for him, and I wanted him to take it, to use me like I was his to do what he wanted with, because honestly, I was his to use and do what he wanted to do to me. I always have been.

"Talk to me Sarah." I heard his muffled voice say.

I knew what he wanted. What he needed right now. I lowered my voice to just above a whisper in his ear. His cock still sliding back and forth slowly. Him, just savoring the feeling. Soaking up my wetness but I could tell he was ready. I cupped the back of his head and pulled him down tighter.

"Shut your eyes Baby." I knew they would already be shut, but you have to start somewhere. I continued....

"Just think of later today when you'll get to see your daughter's naked body up close and not just in a bikini or a fleeting moment as you have already but fully naked. And trust me, it is a sight to behold." I felt him picking up the pace. My words turning me on as well as they usually do when we fuck like this. "Think about touching her, touching her breasts, her nipples and being to put your mouth on those succulent breasts." His pace is quickening even more now. "She said we could suck on her tits anytime we wanted, imaging just being able to walk up to her and tell her you want to suck her tits and she lets you." I could see that in my own mind and me sucking hard on her nipples as I finger her wet cunt. I knew he was seeing it as well because he was slamming hard into me now. I could feel my orgasm building hard and I knew I would not be able to speak here shortly so I had to get him there fast. "And think of when later today you are going to slide your cock into our daughter's virgin cunt and take her cherry. I want you to fuck her so good. I want you to cum inside her so I can lick it all out of her. Her virgin blood, her sex juice all mixed with your cum. And then I will lick and clean it up all off your cock and kiss you with it." His cock was pounding me now harder than earlier. I remembered that he had already come twice this morning just in the last hour or so. He has always had great recouping power and plenty of cum to spare but usually over the course of a day not a mere hour or so. He was slamming so hard my swollen clit hurt a bit, but I wasn't going to stop him. My orgasm starting to take control and my breath away. John had reached down and placed his arms and hands beside me and under me, a hand on each ass cheek. He was raising me to meet each of his thrusts. I felt his middle finger slip into my ass. Luckly I was dripping wet, and my asshole was already lubed. Not that I would have cared at this point. His finger buried to the third knuckle and fucking me as well. As his cock pulled back and away his finger would embed itself deep inside my ass. And as he would withdraw his finger from my ass a bit, he would slam his cock as far into me as it would go. Smashing my clit for all it was worth. To say my orgasm was intense would be a drastic understatement. We have fucked like this many times, but this was something different. I had never felt him so hard, so engorged. He has never pounded so out of control like this before. My pussy was hurting, and I wondered if I was going to have to call 'red' (our safe word), but I seriously doubted that even if I did, he would be capable of stopping. He was a man possessed and he was fucking me like never before, nor like anyone else ever had. I felt myself fading, my eyes were rolling into the back of my head. I was losing my breath, I felt faint. I was going to pass out and he wasn't even choking me. I lost track of how many times I had came. My cunt was a sloppy mess. I had squirted so much the bed was completely soaked. My clit was done for, my labia was surely bruised and destroyed, my back and my legs hurt like hell. I had to call it, I had to say 'red', but before I could, another orgasm overtook me, and I went out. I passed completely out. I don't know how long I was out but when I came to John was still pounding away on my almost lifeless body. I don't think that even if he did know I was unconscious that he would have cared. He would have just kept fucking me. And I loved him even more for it. Another orgasm hit me. I thought I was going to black out again. I was about to call 'red' again, but this time John grunted as loud as I have ever heard him grunt and it was a long and low grunt, from someplace deep within him. It did not sound human, it was animalistic. His body shook uncontrollably, and he stiffened and where normally he will just thrust a final time or two as he cums this time he thrust 3, 4 now 5 times as hard as he could each time releasing hot cum into me. I have no idea where it all came from, especially after cumming twice already this morning. And he didn't stop there, after he came, he still rocked back and forth for a bit still fucking me with mine and his cum splashing out of me with every new thrust. Finally, he slowed and stopped. He rolled off me and fell to his back. I caught my breath before asking him, "What the fuck was that?" No answer. I looked over at him. His eyes closed and his chest barely rising with each breath. He should be panting away as usual. I reached for his wrist to feel his pulse. Steady and around 80 or so, normal. I pushed his arm and still nothing. He wasn't just asleep; he passed out. John has never been the type to fuck me, roll off and go to sleep. He is a very caring lover, even when he does just use me, he stays awake, and we would talk, or he'll eventually help me get mine. This was something new for him, but I didn't care. This man deserved it after the work he just put in. I would have loved to gather up Ashley and go have our talk, but I snuggled down against him, kissed his cheek and fell asleep with him. Cum soak sheets and all. I didn't care. I had just been fucked like I had never been fucked in my life and I didn't care about anything. I remember thinking before I dosed off, I wonder if the kids heard us, I hope so.

RDiamond
RDiamond
169 Followers