Our Family Adventures Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I awoke it was almost noon and John was not in bed with me. I got up and headed for the restroom, noticing the dresser was back where it belonged. I showered and dressed and went out of our bedroom to find him. Stopping at both Adam's and Ashley's bedrooms and finding no one in either. I roamed through the house and finally found John outside sitting in the hot tub.

"How long you been up?" I asked him as I walked up.

"About an hour or so." He replied. "I had a quick workout and then decided to have a soak for a bit. How are you feeling.?"

"I'm good." I answered. "Anyone else home?"

"I haven't seen nor heard anyone since I've been up."

I nodded, shrugged, and then removed my t-shirt and panties and got into the hot tub with him.

"Whoa, what's gotten into you?" John asked.

"Well, after yesterday and this morning I'm just feeling freer and more sexual. It's not going to shock Ashley to see me naked and if Adam does, then oh well. Not like he hasn't seen me naked before and he's going to have to get used to it anyway because I plan on being naked a lot from here on out."

John shrugged his shoulders, grinned, stood up and dropped his trunks and tossed them out onto the patio. As he sat back down, I slid over to him and straddled his lap. Wrapping my arms around him and kissed him passionately. "I love you, John." I told him.

"I love you too Baby." He returned the kiss.

We stayed like that just talking and touching and kissing for a while when out of nowhere came, "Can just anyone join this party or is it a private affair?" It was Ashley, she was standing at the patio door. I have no idea how long she had been standing there but there was no mistaking that she hadn't missed much.

"You are more than welcome to join us, Babygirl." I answered her. "But, fair warning, I, nor your father have any clothes on." I warned her.

Without taking her eyes from mine Ashley walked confidently towards us as she removed her clothes. Mine and John's eyes never left her body. As she approached the steps to descend into the hot tub, John rose and reached for Ashley's hand and helped her in. There was no possible way Ashley could have missed his engorged cock. I scooted over and made room for her between John and myself for her to sit. She slid down into the hot water all the way over her head and pushed herself back up, slicking her hair back over her head and shoulders. The site of her was breath taking and I could feel myself moistening down there despite the water from the tub. Her hardening nipples dripping water droplets from them. I wanted to lean over and take the drops with the tip of my tongue. I wanted her as if I had never had her before. I could only image what John must have been thinking and feeling. This was a first for us. We had all shared the hot tub together before but always with swim wear on. Trunks and bikinis or t-shirts. Just never all nude. The silence was awkward, and thick, so I decided to slice it a bit, so I asked her,

"Where's your brother?"

"He told me this morning he was going over to Tommy's house and probably wouldn't be home tonight. I had him give me a ride over to Brittney's house, but she wasn't home, and Susan didn't know where she was or when she'd be back and she's not answering her phone, so Susan brought me back here and told me to remind you guys that you are supposed to get together for dinner tonight."

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed. "I forgot all about that." I was now on the left side of John as Ashley sat to his right. The hot tub is a 10-person tub, but we were all in one area, shoulder to shoulder to one another. Ashley didn't seem to mind so I didn't mention about spreading out. I reached out under the water and squeezed John's leg. "Did you remember our date with Susan tonight?"

Typical John, "We're having dinner with Susan tonight?" he asked ignorantly.

I squeezed his leg again to try and give him a hint, "Yes, we are 'eating' at Susan's tonight." Trying to get his mind in the game.

Susan is Brittney's mother. She is a single mother we met back when the girls were 5 or 6 years old. They shared most school classes together, became best friends and started sleep overs and such. Susan was down on her luck and John gave her a job at his main office. She worked hard and John ended up making her his personal assistant. It didn't hurt that she also became our steady girlfriend and lover. We now consider both Susan and Brittney a part of the family and there is nothing we wouldn't all do for one another. Susan is the one person that neither John nor I must let the other know before playing with. We are both free to play with Susan anytime we want. About a week ago we had planned a 3-way play session for tonight that I had totally forgotten about until Ashley just mentioned it.

I was still looking at John trying to will my thoughts into his head. I'm not sure what kind of look I had on my face but both Ashley and John started laughing at me and John asked, "What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to get you to read my mind, so I don't have to say it out loud dumb ass." I said as I too broke out laughing.

"You two are so cute." Ashley said to us.

"Why, what do you mean?" I asked her.

"You guys still think of Adam and me as little kids, like we don't know what you two do, or are up to."

"Okay, wise ass, what do you think we are up to?"

"Susan is your girlfriend, and you are going over there to fuck her tonight."

John and I looked at each other not really knowing what to say. Then I looked at Ashley, "How did you know and for how long?"

"For years" she said. "Not just from reading your journals either, but that was the cincher, but just figuring it out for ourselves. I mean we're not stupid ya know."

"I've never thought you two were stupid Ashley. We just thought we were being more careful than that and I never mentioned names in my journals. And yes, we have a sexual relationship with Susan. And now that it is out in the open with at least you, I'm sure you will have questions."

"I do have one question." she said with a mischievous grin on her face. "May I come with you guys tonight?"

We all broke out laughing and the tension was cut to nothing with that said so I decided it was time to get things moving along to where I wanted them to be.

"How about we talk about tonight after we have our talk with your dad here and see where yesterday takes us today." I suggested.

Ashley smiled, leaned back, placed her arms back where her elbows rested on the edge of the tub. Her breasts thrusted out above the water, nipples hard and dripping water droplets again, begging to be taken into my mouth. "So, let's talk." she said forwardly. "But before we start, I do want to say that I have been doing a lot of thinking since yesterday and I think I can save us all a lot of time if you let me go first."

I wasn't really surprised by this, but I still wanted to guide this conversation, so I spoke up first. "We can do that but let me first start by letting you know that your dad and I have already talked this morning and he knows everything said and done yesterday and I do mean everything." I let her know.

"I'm okay with that." She replied. "In fact, that will make this all the better and easier to get through."

I was now very curious to hear what she had to say. I collected myself so I wasn't just looking at her breasts. I smacked John on his arm as I noticed him trying not to stare at Ashley's breasts, but I also had to call him out on it as well. "Stop staring at your daughter's breasts and listen to what she has to say." I ribbed him. John looked away and stuttered something incoherently and Ashley and I started laughing again. Ashley, always being daddy's girl, felt sorry for him and spoke up for him to ease his discomfort. She thrusted her breasts out even more said, "It's okay if want to stare at my tit's daddy. I mean here in just a bit you're going to have them in your mouth anyway. The smile that came across John's face was the biggest I had ever seen him smile and he went right back to looking.

"They are just so magnificent and beautiful. It's hard not to look." he quietly said.

"Well as you know I already told mom that you and she can touch or suck on them any time you want so here they are to do what you want with them." She said so confidently.

This was a little different side of her I was seeing from just yesterday. I was now even more intrigued by what she may have to say so I encouraged her to start the conversation. "Before anything starts, I would still like to hear your thoughts on things Ashley." I prompted.

Ashley eased back down into the water and leaned forward a bit like she was about to tell us a big secret. John and I both leaned in closer. There was silence for a moment and then Ashley cleared her throat and spoke.

"Well, like I said, I've been doing a lot of thinking since yesterday and now knowing that dad knows everything and I'm just going to assume that nothing has changed with the way you feel about things mom and I'm going to assume that after hearing everything, that dad is okay with moving forward." She paused here and looked toward her dad who just shook his head in acknowledgement. She continued, "I just don't see why we need to have a big, long-drawn-out discussion about all the pros or cons or this or that. I think we all want the same thing as we should just go with it and figure the ins and outs as we go and adjust boundaries and such as need be when or if they even arise." She paused again and looked at both of us in turn. We both nodded that we agreed to give her room to continue. "I do want to say this outright and just get it over with so there is no mistaking anything. I want this. I want this very badly and I want to have fun with it. I don't want anyone's feelings hurt and I don't want to end up being the reason the family breaks up or anything." She paused again as if she was trying to collect her thoughts or consider how she wanted to continue. I took this moment to interject my thoughts at the time.

"Ashley, I know it may be hard, but I would really feel better if you would say outright what it is that you want when you say 'you want this'. What is it exactly you want?" I asked her.

She took a moment in thought and then proceeded, "I want a sexual relationship with you and dad. I want to explore my sexuality with you both and experience a different type of relationship with you both. Yesterday showed me a different side of myself and I realized that I may be a bit submissive, and I want to explore that in a safe manner and what could be better or safer then with the two people that I love the most and that love me."

I couldn't help it and broke out laughing. Ahsley looked at me oddly not understanding why I was laughing so I quickly spoke up and let her know. "You say you realized you may be a 'bit' submissive. That's funny Babygirl, because you displayed submissive qualities outright yesterday. You are more than just a 'bit' submissive Baby, and that's okay. And yes, you are correct, we do love you and will always keep you safe. Even when we are using the fuck out of your body." I started laughing again as they did as well.

"That's what I want mom. I want both you and dad to use me whenever you want. Do whatever you want to me. I'm not good at asking or knowing what I really want. I know I want to learn is all. I want to learn about everything sexually and I want both of you to teach me. In plain simple words, I want to be your fuck toy your plaything, whatever you want to call me. I know I like dirty talk and being a bit humiliated. I want to explore that as well. I just don't want to have to ask for things. You know I hate rejection."

For the first time during this whole conversation John finally spoke up. "Babygirl, you never have to fear me rejecting you."

"I know that dad, but I'm just not good at asking about things I don't even know anything about so I would rather you just tell me what to do and I learn from there."

I had a sudden thought and asked Ashley, "Where does your brother fit into all of this?"

"I'm still not sure yet, I'm still trying to work that out in my head. For right now I just want the three of us, if that's okay."

Before I could speak up, John spoke again. "Of course, it's okay Baby. This is about you. We only do what you want. We will do what we want to you, but you will have the safe word 'red' and anytime you don't feel comfortable you just say red, and we stop immediately. It's worked for years with your mom and I and others.

Ashley sat there in silence for a minute, and we let her ponder her next thoughts. When she was ready, she looked at us and continued. "There is one more thing I would like to say and I'm nervous about it."

John was now feeling much more comfortable with this whole conversation and situation and started to take more control. He spoke before I could. "Ashley, regardless of any of this and what may or may not happen between us we are still your parents and love you. You have always known that you can tell or ask us anything. That will never change, so please don't feel nervous and always speak your mind."

You could see Ashley relax a bit, but she was still noticeably nervous. She took a deep breath, then began again.

"Mom, you know how you said yesterday that you couldn't wait to see dad take my cherry?"

"Yes." I answered.

Ashley turned to her dad and looked him square in the eye. Reached out and took both his hands in hers. Her breath shallow and almost at a whisper. "Daddy, I love you with all my heart and I can't think of a single guy that I would rather have take my cherry than you. I'm sure after mom told you this morning that I'm still intact that you have thought about it a lot and it excites you." Ashley paused for a second, looked away, then back, took a deep breath and said, "But, I really want mom to be the one to take it, however she wants to. I want you there though and I want you to take me right afterwards. I want my dad to be the first cock inside me."

I noticed there was tears in Ashleys eyes. I realized then that this was very hard for her to say outright in fear of hurting her father's feelings. I started to reach out to her, but John beat me to it. John stood up, erect cock and all. Hand still in hand with Ashley and pulled her up with him. We turned loose of her hands and wrapped his arms around her completely. I heard him softly say in her ear. "I love you Baby and I have no problems with any of that. Please do not feel bad about wanting your mom to do that for you. I want to give you everything you ever want if I could." John kissed her on the cheek and then the forehead as they broke apart and they sat back down. John turned to me and saw that I had a tear in my eye.

"What's wrong with you?" he asked me.

"Nothing." I said, "That was just beautiful to me." And I broke out in a grin.

"Yeah." He said, "And what else?"

"Well, I have two things to say." I said as I turned to Ashley, "I would be proud to be the one to take your cherry Babygirl."

"And the second thing." Ashley asked.

"Well, I say let's move this to the bedroom and get this started." I said excitedly as I stood up in front of them. Ashley leaned forward and kissed my belly then stood as well. Now we were face to face right in front of John. Ashley and I hugged and started deeply kissing each other. Our hands exploring the other's body. John's face was a mere inch from both our sexes. I felt him reach out each arm and wrap them around us. One of his hands on each of our asses, caressing them. He leaned just a little closer and kissed our hips and kissed his way down Ashley's thigh. I reached down between Ashley's legs and ran my finger through her slit. Just as I had expected, she was dripping wet. Not just from the hot tub water but she was slick from her own moisture. She was excited and wanted this. I placed a hand on each of her hips and turned her towards John. Now her sex right in his face.

"Taste her John. Taste your daughter's sex."

John moved closer to her; his tongue softly slid through her slit. Ashley shuddered. She lifted her left leg, placing her foot on the side of the hot tub. John moved under her better and I looked down and saw his tongue enter his daughter. Ashley's head fell back, and she let out a moan of satisfaction. She reached down and put her hand on the back of her father's head. Her hips rotated forward and then back. I could tell she was going to cum almost immediately.

"Oh daddy, yes, yes, taste me." Ashley blurted out.

John is very good with his tongue and I'm sure he was taking even more special care while indulging in this particular act. His hand still kneading my ass as he did so. I stepped back, taking his hand off me and placing it on Ashleys other hip for him. "Enjoy our daughter Baby, take in her virgin taste before I take that cherry later."

John moved both his hands to Ashley's ass. He pulled her to his hungry mouth tightly and went to work to please her. John loves to eat pussy but he loves it more for the pleasure of the lady then he does for himself, so that selfless act turns out to be so much better than just someone eating pussy for the sake of eating pussy. I knew what Ashley was feeling right now and her body language did not prove otherwise. I also knew that with John knowing that I had ate our daughter's pussy the day before that the competitor in him was going to try and do a better job than me for bragging rights. Just a little game we play with one another with others we swing with.

I sat back down on the edge of the hot tub, spread my legs and went to work on my own sex while I watched my husband pleasure our daughter. It was such a beautiful sight, and I was cumming in no time. My orgasm came out of nowhere, fast and shooting through my body like lightening that I slipped off the edge and fell into the water, completely submerged. I came up coughing up water and choking. Ashley and John broke apart and each grabbed for an arm to help pull me up and out of the water. It took a minute, but I recovered, and we all just started laughing at the situation.

"I'm so sorry guys. Nothing like ruining a good orgasm." I joked.

John looked at me incredulously, grinned and said, "You did that on purpose because you were afraid, I was going to do better than you."

"I will not confirm nor deny such accusations." I responded as I smiled and looked away. "But I do think it would be safer if we continued this in our bedroom."

They agreed and proceeded to exit the hot tub. As we started back inside John swooped up Ashley and threw her over his shoulder and started running for the house. Watching their naked bodies and being so playful, the love I knew we all had for one another gave me a very warm fuzzy feeling inside. I smiled to myself and ran after them, chasing them through the house and into our bedroom. John threw Ashley down on our bed. She quickly jumped up off the bed and yelled, "What the fuck is that?"

"OH SHIT!" I yelled out laughing. "We still have not changed the sheets from earlier this morning where we had drenched the sheets with our sex. You just laid in mine and your father's cum." I explained still laughing my ass off.

Not to be outdone Ashley jumped back on the bed saying, "Well, if that's all it is, then no sense changing them now as I plan on mixing mine in there too."

John and I looked at each other and smiled a knowing smile between us that meant that we liked this. We liked this dirtiness and especially this dirtiness coming from our own daughter. We have never been the type to worry about things such as that and many times continued to have sex in cum soaked sheets. Ashley had moved to the center of the bed and up a bit. She was on her back with her legs slightly spread. I conceded to John, "Why don't you continue on with what you were doing seeing as how I so rudely interrupted you earlier." I told him.