Our Family Adventures Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not worried that I'm going to do a better job then you and she's going to want me to do it more than you?" John asked sarcastically.

"Nope, because she said we could do whatever we want to her so even if she would rather have you more than me, I can still do it whenever I want to her." I shot back at him.

Ashley on the bed hearing all of this must have liked that idea because she moaned, her legs spread wide, and her hand went to her sex.

"I don't care who does what, but someone better get down there and eat my cunt right now." She told us.

John and I both looked at one another and then both jumped on the bed at the same time fighting for position between her legs. We settled side by side and each took a turn sliding our tongues through her wet slit. I would let him have her for a minute while I watched and played with my own clit. Then he would back off and stroke himself while he watched me pleasure her. I think the interruption in the rhythm was bothering Ashley and she spoke up with an idea.

"Hey mom, how about you let dad have this for a while seeing as how you get to take my cherry."

Our daughter the pacifist, never liking any type of fighting and here she was refereeing between her mother and father over who gets to eat her pussy. I had to laugh at the situation. "You're absolutely right Baby." I moved to the side and crawled up to lay next to her. I didn't ask as I lowered my mouth to her breast and took her hard nipple into my mouth. My other hand reaching across her and caressing her other breast. I looked up at her and stopped sucking for a second. "Lay back and enjoy Babygirl while your parents pleasure your body for you." I went back to sucking on her nipple for a minute then looked down at John who had his face buried between her legs and was working his tongue and fingers on her.

"Don't you dare put those fingers too deep and 'accidently' take that cherry. That's mine." I jokingly told him.

John raised up for a second, "As much as I would very much love and enjoy being the one to take our daughter's cherry, I'm also very excited to watch her own mother be the one so no worries here Baby. I'm being careful."

"Good, now eat your daughter's cunt like only you can. Get her soaking wet for me so I can deflower her." And I went back down on her tit sucking away as I watched him devour her.

John worked his tongue slowly at first as he does. Making sure he doesn't miss a single spot, inside or out. His arm wrapped Ashley's leg and his hand resting above her mound as his thumb worked her clit ever so well. Ashley's hips started raising and rotating as she had done with me yesterday and I knew she was not going to last very long. I reached my free hand down to my own clit and started to work myself up.

"OH, FUCK DADDY, THAT FEELS SO GOOD!" Ashley hollered out. Her right hand went to the back of her father's head as he ate her. Her left hand came up and cupped my head and pressed me down on her tit even harder. "Yes mommy, suck it. Suck my tit like you've always wanted to." I sucked harder as I worked my clit harder. Ashley's legs were pulled back and up and her dad's tongue was deep inside her. Her hips thrusting hard to meet his mouth as he would thrust his tongue inside and then withdrawal, then cover her sex with his mouth as he would almost latterly munch on her labia and clit. This man invented the term 'eating pussy' because that was what he did. His mouth movements and technique were exactly as if he was eating something. Like a pie eating contest where you hold your arms behind your back and can only use your mouth. Your whole face in the pie as you slurp and lick it up. That is what he was doing to his daughter, and she loved it. I may have to concede after all that he was doing a better job than me. But I was never going to tell him that.

I could feel my orgasm building and I was trying to hold off cumming so I could when Ashley did. I bit down a little harder on her nipple to see what response I would get; she made a deep growl and pushed her tit harder into my mouth. "YES MOMMY, SUCK THAT TIT, EAT IT!" she growled in my ear. She was at the point of no control now and she let loose with a loud "AHHHHH and EHHHHS." And whatever other sounds she could make. I was lost in my own orgasm to really tell but I did see her hips thrust outward and straighten up stiffly as she pulled her father's head even more into her sex as she grinded against his face. I could see her juice squirting out from between them with each grind. Then she just collapsed onto the bed as if she passed out. My orgasm subsided and I laid back spent as well. John came up beside Ashley on the other side and cuddled her tightly.

"Wow, Babygirl, you weren't kidding when you said you planned on mixing your juice with ours." John said laughing.

Ashley was still trying to catch her breath and settle down. After a minute she pulled John's face to hers and they shared their first deep passionate kiss together as father and daughter. I let them have their moment and watch with love as they shared their kiss. When they broke apart Ashley said, "I have never squirted before. I have tried by myself and with Brittney but could never do it. You are the first to make me squirt dad."

John's face beamed proudly and fell over on his back. "My work here is done." He mocked.

"Oh, you're not going to stick around and watch me take our daughter's cherry?" I asked him.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." He said grinning from ear to ear.

Ashley smiled as well, relaxed more down into the bed. "I wouldn't miss it for the world either mom, but you are going to have to give me a minute. My heart is still beating a hundred beats a second right now. I need some rest."

I quickly stood up and moved to the foot of the bed, reached up and grabbed each of Ashley's ankles and yanked her down to the edge. "What kind of fuck toy are you, you don't get to tell us when you get to rest or stop. We fuck you; you don't fuck us." I said very sternly to her. I dropped to my knees on the floor and pushed back her legs to roll her into a ball, using my shoulders to keep her legs spread wide open totally exposing her cunt to me. I made eye contact with John hoping he would know what I was trying to convey to him. He did and he leaned over to Ashley's ear and whispered, "Remember the safe word, 'red' can stop anything, anytime." With that he kissed her cheek and got up out of bed while also saying, "But please don't be a wussy and say red." Knowing that his daughter was just as competitive as we were, and she would take it as a challenge and try not to use it. And I think it was working because Ashley turned to look me right in the eyes and said, "Let's see what you got mom. Dad made me squirt, what can you do?"

"Oh, just you wait and see what I can do to you Babygirl." I mockingly retorted back to her.

John, who had started to move over to the chair we have in a corner of our bedroom we use for reading was just getting ready to sit down when I stopped him. "Hey John, why don't you go get me my strap-on from the toy chest."

He stopped dead in his tracks, turned to look at me with shock in his eyes. "You plan on using that on her to take her cherry?" he asked me disapprovingly.

Ashley tried to sit up the best she could, got her elbows under her and looked down at me between her legs. "Strap-on?" she questioned me. "You're going to use a strap-on to fuck me? I thought you'd just use a regular dildo or something personal like your hairbrush."

"Did you not just tell us that you wanted us to use you any way we see fit. That you wanted to be our fuck toy. Be a slut for us. Is that not what you said?" I teased her and before she could say anything else I turned to look back at John, "Go, go get the strap-on please."

John walked across our room and opened the wardrobe cabinet that we call the toy chest because we use it for storing all our sex toys in it. Dildos, vibrators, paddles, you name it, and we have it. John grabbed up the strap-on which is a very large and realistic looking dildo attached to a leather harness. It is every bit 12 inches long and at least 3 inches in diameter. If you stack two 12oz cans of soda on top one another and imagine that as a dildo, you'll get a picture of just how big this thing is. I cannot take it myself for very long, but we have a couple of ladies we swing with that take it just fine. One of them, even in her ass. John handed me the strap-on and I held it up for Ashley to see it as I stroked its length.

"OH NO! NO WAY ARE YOU PUTTING THAT IN ME! DADDY HELP ME!" Ashely damn near screamed and John and I busted out laughing our asses off. John knew I would never have used it, but he had gone ahead with the shocked look and all to carry out the threat on her.

Ashley realized that I was kidding her and started laughing herself. "Jesus' mom, you had me scared there for a minute. That thing is huge. You've actually fucked other women with that thing?"

"Yes, a few and even one in the ass while your father was in her cunt."

"Well, I hope you think that I'm a long way away from ever being ready for that. Wanting to be your slut or not, but I wouldn't mind watching that." she said grinning.

"Baby, mommy doesn't want to ruin this beautiful pussy of yours for a long time coming." I turned my face towards her sex and ran my tongue up through her wet slit. Ashley lowered herself back down on the bed and I could feel her legs relax as they spread even further apart. She wanted to be accessed, she wanted to be taken. I placed my hands on either side of her sex, palms resting on the inside of her thighs, fingers pointed towards her opening. Working one finger in and then another on one hand and then doing the same for the other hand until my fingers were as wet as her slit was. Using my pointer finger and middle finger of each hand I worked them inside her just a little so I could spread her open for a better view. I was in awe of my daughter's beautiful pussy. It was so pink and fresh. I could see her urethra and leaned down sliding the tip of my tongue through the little hole. Ashley shuddered and moaned. Looking over at John who was now sitting in the chair stroking his cock, eyes transfixed on his naked daughter about to be deflowered by her own mother.

"John, come here and look at how gorgeous our daughter's pussy is."

John got up, came and kneeled beside me on the floor. He was looking over my arm, but he had a great view of what I can only describe as the most incredible looking pussy in the world. I now knew how my own mother must have felt the first time she ever went down on me. I remember her with this look on her face that just beamed with joy, but with hunger at the same time. I repositioned a little bit and was able to push my fingers inside a little further to be able to pull her even further open. I glanced up to Ashleys face to make she was doing okay. Her eyes closed and a hand on each breast told me she was doing just fine.

"Stick your tongue in her Baby." I directed John. "Suck her urethra."

John leaned forward; face buried in her cunt now. His tongue plunging deep inside her and licking everywhere he could. I moved forward as well and licked and sucked at her labia, sucking her lips up into my mouth with a slight tug and then releasing. I let my tongue travel downwards, following her wet slit down, across her taint and across her asshole. I pushed her legs back harder with my shoulders so her hips would rotate even more. I could see her asshole and it was such a pretty sight. Still so pink and smooth. I pressed my tongue against her entrance and could feel her relaxing to take me in her ass. I pushed harder and she relented. My tongue sank deep in one push, and I held it there so she could acclimate to the pressure. Her tightness enveloped my tongue, and I didn't want to move it felt so good, but I knew I wanted more of this. I pulled back a little and then sank my tongue back in again, this time deeper.

Ashley was pressing down on my face, and I could tell she was starting to build her orgasm. She moaned and said through it, "Who would have ever thought that a tongue in your ass would feel so wonderful."

John raised off from her and looked down at me, "You're in her ass?" he asked, kind of shocked to hear that.

"I pulled my tongue from her ass and laughed out loud saying, "Score one point for mama. First tongue in our daughter's ass."

"Well, that's not fair. I've been trying to go slow so as not to scare her off. How many points you going to get for taking her cherry?" he asked jokingly.

"Oh, that's at least worth one hundred points." I quipped back at him.

"That's really not fair, I'll never catch up." He complained.

"That's your problem and sucks to be you."

"Well, I think that being the first cock in her should be worth a hundred points as well." He tried to reason.

Before I could say anything, Ashley spoke up and said, "If someone doesn't put a mouth back on me, I'll just take care of myself."

I pushed John completely over and out of the way and dived back into my daughter's cunt. I licked and sucked everything and everywhere. Only stopping for a moment to tell John, "Baby, go up and make out with your daughter, suck her tits and play with her. Keep her focused as I take her cherry."

Ashley spoke up at this time as well and asked, "What are you going to use to take my cherry with mom?"

Looking back up at her and smiling, I told her, "I want this to be very personal for you and for me, so I decided I'm just going to use my fingers. I want to feel you tear on my fingers and feel you open to me as I enter you for the first time ever.

"Oh, fuck yes mom, do it. Take me for yourself and then give me to dad."

I don't know exactly why those words sounded so exciting to me, but those words alone were enough to make me flood my own sex without even touching myself. I could feel it dripping down my thighs freely and uncontrollably. I shivered with delight. I moved up onto my left knee with my right leg kicked out and turned slightly away from Ashley so that I could have ample room and moveability with my right hand. Propping her right leg over my left shoulder and using my right leg to hold her left leg wide apart. My left hand covering her mound and my thumb working her clit. I was rubbing my pointer and middle finger of my right hand up and down through her wet slit, stopping only briefly to place them in my mouth to taste her on them. I noticed John laying beside her, them kissing and his hands all over her tits and tweaking her nipples. I began slowing placing fingers inside her wetness, just a little, working them back and forth, pushing a little further in each time until I reached her hymen and then I would stop and start all over again. John was now sucking on one breast while twisting the nipple of the other. I would see his tongue flicking at her nipple and then covering it completely as he sucked it into his mouth. Ashley hips were now doing their rotating thing that I've noticed she does when she is getting ready to cum, so I knew she was building strongly right then. I kept working my fingers in and out the short channel she had for now. My thumb still working her clit. Her breathing becoming shallower with every passing second. Her hips almost thrusting at me now. I lowered my head and took her clit into my mouth, nibbling and sucking on it. Her hips moving this way and that, rotating then thrusting. She was out of control and wasn't going to last but another few seconds. I came up off her clit but returned my thumb to it, raised up off my knee to an almost standing but stooped over position. I wanted maximum leverage. I saw Ashley grab the back of her father's head and bring him down tight on her tit, her legs trying to shoot out straight as they could and her yelling out, "OH FUCK I'M CUMMING MOM!" and as she did, I thrusted my fingers hard and deep into her, severing the tissue called her hymen and taking her innocence from her. Her orgasm was hard and long and kept flowing through her. I kept thrusting my fingers as well, just as a man would his cock. Long deep strokes, hard and fast. Her juice squirting out of her around my fingers, mixing with her virgin blood. Ashley's orgasm wasn't stopping, and her body started convulsing up and down, her eyes were rolling into the back of her head. I was afraid she was going to pass out, I stopped and pulled my fingers from her. John could sense it too and raised up off her. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and pressed his body weight down on her holding her. I took her by the knees and held them down to the bed. It took several seconds but she eventually started to settle down and be able to control her own body without our help.

"OH MY GOD! That was incredible." She was finally able to get out. "Best orgasm yet. Score a point for mom."

"Don't get too comfortable." I told her, "It's your dad's turn now. John get down here and give her some cock now."

John moved to the end of the bed. His cock already rock hard and her sex a sloppy but beautiful mess. John raised Ashley's legs placing them up against his chest, dragging her ass right to the edge of the bed. I stepped to his side and reached out, taking his cock in my hand and nuzzled it against our daughter's opening. Wiping it through her slit, and letting it come to rest just inside her labia covering his cockhead.

"You sure about this Ashley?" I asked her. "There is no going back after this. You can't un-fuck someone."

"Yes, yes, I'm sure. I'm so sure. I want dad to be my first cock inside me. Please, please dad, fuck me." she pleaded.

Turning to face John, I leaned up to kiss him, letting his cock go. Then facing Ashley, "Ashley lean up and watch your daddy's cock enter you and then fuck you."

Ashley leaned up on her elbows to get a better look. I stepped to the side but stayed close enough to have a great view as well.

"Fuck her John, Fuck our daughter. Fuck your daughter." I encouraged him.

John didn't really need encouragement, nor did he need lube. Ashley was soaking wet, blood or no blood. John pushed into her in one motion and buried his cock all the way inside her. He held himself there as Ashley gasped for a breath and tensed up while trying to become accustomed to the initial stretch.

"You okay Babygirl?" John asked her.

"Yes, yes, I'm fine. It feels so wonderful."

"That's all you Babygirl, you feel so wonderful." John said, followed by, "Remember the safe word Baby, I may lose myself here. You are so exciting to me."

"No worries, Dad, I want this bad, please give me what I need and take what you want."

With this John pulled back out completely and then pushed forward again all the way, this time not holding there and then doing it again and again until he had a good rhythm going. As he slammed into her each time blood and juice would squirt out of her. Ashley's thighs and legs were covered along with John's cock, balls, stomach and the drippings down his legs. It was such a sight to behold. John was taking it easy on her and settled into a steady rhythm that wasn't to hard or fast.

"What's wrong Baby, you afraid you're going to break her." I asked him teasingly.

"No, just savoring it for a bit. Never know, this may be the only time I ever get to experience this."

"Oh no, daddy, I can promise you that this won't be the only time. I want this forever. I never want to give you or mom up. I've wanted you both for a long time and we are going to do everything together. Take it however you want. I told you; I want to be your little fuck toy."

John slowed for a second while Ashley was talking but afterwards, he started to pick up the pace and then pushed Ashley's legs away from him rolling her into a ball, his weight leaning on the back of her thighs, and he began to pound away on her. His cock relentlessly fucking her cunt.