Our Family Adventures Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have no idea how many times I have fantasized about fucking you, Ashley. How many times I have fantasized about fucking my own daughter. I have wanted you for so long."

"YES, YES, DADDY FUCK ME, FUCK YOUR OWN DAUGHTER!" Ashley yelled out.

John was going to work now and giving her his all. Still not like he had me earlier that morning, but he was working up a sweat and she knew she was getting fucked. I knew though that at this pace he was not going to last very long. Ashley was already starting to build again, and I could tell she was going to explode soon.

"Tell him Ashley, tell your dad when you are going to cum." I said to her.

John knew what I was getting at, and he slowed his pace just a bit but kept it steady for her to get hers. It was only another minute, and she was thrusting upwards into him. He grabbed her by her hips and pulled her upwards as he thrusted into her. Her orgasm hit her between breaths, and she struggle to get the words out, but John knew what was happening and he released as well.

I reached down under him and started massaging his balls. "Yes Baby, cum in your daughter's cunt. Empty your balls into her. Give her the seed she was made from." And he did, repeatedly. I could feel his balls draining and his cock twitching as he sent rope after rope of hot cum into our daughter's cunt.

Ashley's orgasm was intense and carried through her for some time. John pulled her upwards on to his cock and held her there while he emptied the last of himself into her. When they were both complete John lowered her to the bed withdrawing from her as she did. I quickly dropped to my knees in front of him and took his cum and blood-soaked cock into my mouth to clean him up. I didn't spend a lot of time on him because I knew he would be very sensitive and what I really wanted was only inches away. John pulled away and crawled up onto the bed next to Ashley as I turned and buried my face between her legs again. My tongue lapping hungrily at her gaped opening. I plunged my tongue in deep trying to reach John's cum.

"Come on Ashley, push your father's cum out into my mouth. I've always wanted to eat your daddy's cum from your cunt."

Ashley reached down and spread her own self open this time as she used her stomach muscles to push herself open even more and John's cum came rolling out of her along with her own juice and blood. I licked and sucked at her everywhere making sure I didn't miss a drop. When I was satisfied, I had gotten it all I also crawled up next to her on the bed. Leaned over top of her and she instinctively knew what I wanted. Her mouth opened and I placed mine to hers, parting my lips so that we could share the mixture of her and her father's sex. I reached out and pulled John's head towards us as well and the three of us kissed and swapped their sex back and forth. John pulled away and kissed Ashley on her forehead.

"I love you, Ashley." He whispered to her.

'I love you too Dad." She replied breathlessly.

I settled down into the bed and snuggled her from behind. She reached around and took my hand pulling it around her and held it close to her breast. Within seconds she was asleep.

After a few minutes I rose and saw that John was looking at me. I mouth that I was going to get dressed and go downstairs. He returned that he would be right behind me.

When John joined me downstairs, he was dressed as well in some old shorts and a t-shirt, and he started raiding the refrigerator. I watched him for a minute then asked what I wanted to know.

"So, why did you take it so easy on her?"

"What do you mean, easy?" he asked in return.

"You know what I mean. We have talked about fucking her for some time now and you always made it seem like you were just going to fuck her brains out, like you did mine this morning, but over all you took it very easy on her."

"Well, I guess I didn't want to hurt her. Plus, I'm still kind of wore out from this morning and to be perfectly honest with you, for some reason I didn't want to fuck her. I found myself wanting to make love to her, but I didn't know how you would feel about that."

I stepped towards John and wrapped my arms around him. "Thank you, Baby, for taking my feelings into consideration, but I would never ever get upset with you over making love to our daughter."

John hugged me back tightly and kissed my head. "I should know that but I was also wondering if she would really be able to handle the emotional side of that compared to just plain sex with her father so I figured I should just keep to the script so to speak."

"So, what now?" I asked him.

He grinned as he let me go and said, "I don't know about you but I'm going back to bed to take a nap and be there when she wakes up for round two."

"Wasn't exactly what I was asking but wait for me." I said as I hurried after him.

We made it back to the bedroom and were able to get back into bed without waking her and both of us fell asleep within minutes.

It was a couple hours later when we awoke, and Ashley was not in the bed. We both got up and went looking for her. We found her in the kitchen looking for something to eat. She saw us as we entered.

"Hey sleepy heads, what's for dinner? I'm starving." She asked us as if nothing was different and we didn't just have sex with our own daughter a couple hours earlier.

"I'm thinking that your dad here should take us out for dinner to show his appreciation for earlier." I suggested.

"I'm all for that." Ashley said excitedly. "Can we go to Chinese Buffet? I could eat everything on the buffet I'm so hungry."

"Don't eat to much, I want you to leave room for dessert later tonight." I said flirtatiously. "And I'm sure your father has something he would like to feed you too."

Ashley smiled and laughed, "Don't ever worry about that. I'm always going to be hungry for those things. Once you two teach me how to prepare and eat them properly."

John had a quizzical look on his face, but before I could ask him about it, he shared his thought. "Am I correct in my thinking, based on what your mother said yesterday, that you have not been with a guy sexually, but does that also mean that you have never even experienced oral with a guy?" John asked Ashley.

"That's right dad. Yours was the first cock inside me and will be the first cock I take in my mouth, and in my ass. Let's just wait on that one for a while though." She broke out laughing.

"I'm honored." He replied with a slight bow to her. "Let's go get you that Chinese Buffet." He offered.

"Oh sure!" I spoke up, "Your daughter gives you a little pussy and now your just gonna give her anything she asks for." I said teasingly.

"I'll just make sure I always ask for you mom." Ashley said in return.

"Well, in that case, let's go get you that Chinese Buffet." I said and everyone laughed as we headed out the kitchen to get better dressed to go out to eat.

Dinner was good and we spent the ride there and back talking about the days events and what was to come. We asked questions of one another and really got a deeper understanding of what was expected and what each of us wanted from this relationship. John had found out that Ashley did not want to be treated with kid gloves. She was serious that she didn't want to be the one to ask for things and that she wanted to explore this submissive side of herself, and she wanted her father and I to just totally use her as we saw fit. She didn't want to waste time with any awkwardness, or anyone to feel uncomfortable. If we wanted something from her, we were to just tell her or just take it and she'd figure it out as we went along. She had decided that she wanted to include her brother into this, but she wasn't exactly sure when. She knew she didn't want any other guys for now but might be interested in other girls. Which made me think of Susan.

"OH FUCK! SUSAN! WE FORGOT ABOUT SUSAN." I yelled out when I heard her name. We were still in the truck on the way home from dinner. I shushed them both, pulled out my phone and called Susan. It rang twice and she picked up.

"Susan honey, I'm so sorry. I forgot to call. Something important and last minute came up and I totally forgot our date tonight, remembered earlier and then forgot again. I'm so very sorry."

"It's okay Baby, I was trying to get together the courage to call you guys and cancel tonight. Something serious is going on personally and I need to talk with you and John about some things, And I just feel bad about it all. You guys have been so good to me and Brittney and I just..."

Susan's sentence trailed off and she broke down crying over the phone.

"Hey, hey Baby, what's wrong. Talk to me." I begged her.

It took her a few minutes to collect herself and finally she said, "Look, the girls have their last game of the season this Tuesday night and I don't want to ruin that. Would it be possible that I come over to your place on Wednesday night and talk with you and John." She asked.

"Yes, yes of course Baby. We will make sure we are available Wednesday night and if you need us sooner, please let us know."

Susan said thank you and hung up the phone. John could hear most of the conversation because he was sitting right next to me, and he asked. "What was that all about?"

"I don't have the slightest clue." I responded. "Do you know of anything Susan is going through Ashley? Has Brittney said anything to you." I asked her.

"No, nothing. Why? She asked in return.

"Susan is very upset about something and wants to talk to your father and I Wednesday night.

"Why wait until Wednesday night if it's something important? Ashley asked.

"She said she didn't want to ruin yours and Brittney's last game this season come Tuesday night."

Ashley's face turned to surprise for a second. "Shit, I forgot about the last game this Tuesday night. All I've been thinking about is fucking."

We all looked at each other for a second and despite the seriousness of Susan's breakdown, we all busted out laughing.

John spoke up first. "Well, I can tell you that I never turn down a fuck with Susan and always look forward to our dates, but I had totally forgot about it tonight as well with everything going on with you. But please don't tell her that."

This brought more laughter and we just let the Susan situation drop for now. We rode in silence for the rest of the way home and as we pulled into the drive, Ashley asked. "So, what now?"

I turned around in my seat and tried to talk serious to her. "Well, young lady I think you need to get into that house and work on your lessons."

"Mom. It's Saturday night. Besides I don't have any homework this weekend." She retorted.

"It's not those type lessons I was talking about. Didn't you say you wanted to learn how to suck cock and eat pussy?"

The look on her face was priceless and I think her door was open and she was running for the house before John even came to a complete stop.

"She seems eager to please." I said to john as he turned off the truck.

"You afraid we might be creating a sex crazed nympho?" John asked me.

"Oh, how I hope so." I replied grinning from ear to ear.

I'm not going to go into every detail of what we did that night. I would be here forever, and this chapter would be much too long to read. Let it be sufficient to say that we spent the entire rest of the night in our bed doing most everything we could without getting into anal or any other sexual kink that just wouldn't be appropriate for our first night together. I did teach Ashley how to suck her father's cock the way he liked, and she did take her first load of cum into her mouth and swallowed like the trooper she is. John and I both explained how I personally like to have my pussy ate and she did a fantastic job showing me what she learned. We explained to her that not everyone likes the same thing and communication is the key. Being open and trusting with your partner is important. We taught her how the biggest sex organ she has is her brain and that imagination is important as well. Audio and visual aids help. Women are very audio and men very visual. She agreed and said that she knew she was audio because she loves super dirty talk. She liked to be talked dirty to the point of humiliation. John had a hard time with this because he loves her so much, but he was coming along in the end once he saw the excitement it creates for her. John still didn't make love to her, but he fucked her another three or four times. Not always cumming but showing her that a man, or for him at least, does not always have to cum to be satisfied. Her satisfaction is his satisfaction. Sometimes one of us would fall asleep while the other two kept going while other times we were all awake and just kept fucking each other any which way. I will tell you this one highlight of the night though.

John was fucking me doggy style and Ashley was up on all fours as well with her face resting on my back facing her father. John would fuck my cunt for a bit and then pull out and shove his cock into Ashley's waiting mouth. "Suck your mother's cunt off your father's cock you little slut." He would say as he pulled her by her hair down onto his cock making her gag and spit saliva all over him. Then he would push her away and shove it back into me. He'd reach out and grab her by the hair again and shove her face down into my ass. "Lick your mom's asshole. Tongue fuck her deep. You want to be a slut, be a fucking slut." He'd yell at her. I don't know how many times I came from this alone, but I was a sloppy mess, and he could feel it all over him. He stopped fucking me, pulled out and twisted my hips so that I fell over sideways, and he grabbed me up to lay on my back. Then he took Ashley by the hair and demanded her to eat her mother's sloppy cunt. He didn't let her go either. He held her to my pussy hard and I grabbed onto her head as well and raised my hips to her further and just grinded my cunt against her face till I came a squirting gusher all over her face almost drowning her. She actually was gagging on the fluid she swallowed. Then he shoved her away again and commenced in fucking me hard and fast as he had that morning. Ashley was transfixed watching him fuck me like that. He pounded me and pounded me relentlessly. I didn't reach blackout height this time, but it was close. I was squirting uncontrollably, and the bed was soaked. John came hard and shot his load deep into me holding himself there and I could feel him pressing even harder than usual like he wanted his cum to be as deep as he could possibly get it to be. When he was empty, he grabbed onto Ashley's hair again and forced her down on his cock. "Suck me clean, slut." He demanded of her, and she licked and sucked his dick dry. Then he yanked her off his cock and forced her face back into my destroyed pussy. "Now return the favor for your mom from earlier and eat my cum from her cunt." He told her forcefully. He only held her there for a minute then he let her go and came up on the bed and laid next to me. Ashley didn't need to be held there or told what to do. She was doing exactly what she wanted to do. I didn't need to be told what to do either and I pushed and rolled my insides to push John's cum from me into Ashley's waiting mouth. When she had licked up all I had to give, she moved up to us and we shared another loving cum kiss.

It was very late at night or very early in the morning at this point. We were all satiated and spent. I looked down at Ashley whose head was on my breasts. I kissed the back of her head, and she stirred a bit and rolled over.

'You okay Babygirl." I asked her.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I was just thinking is all."

"What about? Her father asked her.

"I was wondering when you're going to fuck me like you just fucked mom."

Maybe we have created a monster, I thought to myself.

Adam came home unannounced as we slept and found us three naked in bed together. I awoke to him standing in our bedroom doorway, cock in his hand stroking himself. He saw I was awake but didn't move, just kept stroking. I rolled over on my back and spread my legs, reached down and spread myself open for him so he could have a complete view. My eyes glued to his cock. Ashley was right, his cock was large and beautiful.

John stirred in his sleep and rolled over causing Ashley to do the same. I looked at them to see if they were actually waking up or just getting repositioned. When I realized they were not waking up I turned back to Adam, but he was no longer there. I got up out of bed. I didn't bother putting anything on because I already knew where I wanted this to go. As I neared the bedroom door I heard John whisper.

"Where are you going?' he asked me.

"Go back to sleep Baby. I'm just going to fuck our son." I whispered back to him.

Still mostly asleep John replied. "Hmmm okay have fun."

I turned and left the room, only to hear behind me.

"WAIT. WHAT? SARAH!!!"

And so began day three of our new family adventure.

(to be continued)