Family Throuple: The Women Speak

Story Info
The story is retold by the women in the family.
16.1k words
4.68
8.4k
13
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a retelling of the events in the first two stories of the series but, this time, in the words of the women in the family.

Amy's Tale

My name is Amy. My identical twin sister, Becky, and I are college juniors living at home with our parents until graduation. Maybe longer if we go to grad school which is a very real possibility, made more likely by the fact that we have it very good at home right now. This story is about why it's so good.

Our home life growing up was pretty special. Dad owns his own company and makes a very nice living. He hired an office manager and a few recruiters about five years ago and now he only works when he wants to or to meet and greet an important client. Mom used to be an RN but retired about four years ago when it was clear that Americans weren't going to take Covid seriously.

Our parents are super liberal and really relaxed and open about most things. For instance, they let us drink alcohol at home so long as we do it in moderation. Dad spent his high school years in Europe where, as he says, the drinking age is "old enough to hold the glass" and over there he rarely saw anyone abusing alcohol except for American kids who had learned to hide it and binge. Another example is books: ever since we were about 12 we were allowed to read any book we wanted no matter the subject and they made sure we had plenty of money in Amazon gift cards to buy books on our own.

There were also some things that would put us in the penalty box for life. Smoking a cigarette, for instance. Or shaming someone for being who they are or for being in a predicament not of their making. One day Mom caught us looking at porn on the computer and she made us look at her while she told us that real sex in real life is NOT like porn, not even close to it. She made us say that we understood and looked carefully at each of us while we said we did. She didn't make us stop watching, though.

Becky and I were popular enough in school, with lots of friends and activities and good grades. We like sports but don't really play them except for a summer softball league. Not to brag but I think we're both really cute. Well, I KNOW that Becky is -- 5' 2", 105 pounds, pretty face, auburn hair, Champagne glass tits, really, really hot ass.

We both dated in high school 'cause that's what one does but I was never into boys like Becky was and over time I admitted to myself that I only liked girls and started looking for one to hook up with. Becky had some boyfriends but she had far too much self worth to put up with any of their bullshit. If a boy disrespected her even once it would his last opportunity to do so and, of course, EVERY teenaged boy will try to feel you up at the movies or make crap up about "blue balls" and, so, she rarely went out with the same boy more than a couple times.

Anyways! It all started on the night of our senior graduation dance -- sort of a post-prom prom. We both had dates. Mine was a gay friend who was closeted from his Christian MAGA sexually repressed parents. He wanted to go to the dance so he could go to the afterparty and hook up with his boyfriend. Becky got asked by a really cute boy who neither of us knew very well but he seemed nice enough so she said 'yes".

So we're at the party, it's 1 a.m. and my "date" is off on his date and I'm just mingling and listening to music. I saw Becky at the top of the stairs, at the railing, she seemed a little upset and she waved me up and we snuck into a bedroom.

Turns out her date had come up behind her and groped her tits. Not like "rape groped" but "entitled groped" like she owed it to him and she told him to go fuck himself. I was sad for her 'cause I knew she really wanted to try sex and it shouldn't be so difficult for a smoking hot girl like her to get laid. I mean, I was in the same boat, just looking for someone of the same gender.

You know.

A girl.

Like Becky.

So I took a gamble, figuring I could make a joke out of it if things went sour. I said "You know, Becky. If you wanted to get laid tonight, you could always fuck me." I totally expected her to laugh or to say "Eeewww" but, instead, her face flushed with what I later learned to recognize as lust. She stepped forward, wrapped her arms around neck and gave me the most passionate kiss. I literally squealed.

She said "Not here. Let's go home."

We walked home -- three blocks in a safe neighborhood -- holding hands, kind-of quietly, each of us waiting for the other to bail. We let ourselves into the house and went to Becky's room because it's farthest from Mom and Dad's room. We unzipped each other, stripped, and faced each other. It was strange; it was like looking in a full-length mirror, looking at my own reflection. Then my reflection stepped forward and kissed me. Deeply. Passionately. It was heaven. THIS was what I'd always craved. I never imagined it would happen with Becky but now that it was happening, I couldn't imagine it happening with anyone else.

She pushed me back onto the bed and, as she told me later, suddenly realized she had no idea what to do. Neither of us is stupid -- we know our anatomy and all the various ways that two women might make love -- but neither of us had actually done those things. Cunnilingus, no. Dildos, no. Vibrators, no. Etcetera, no. Neither of us had even touched her own G spot. The only sexual experience either of us had was manual clitoral stimulation. Becky went with what she knew and attacked my clit with her fingers. "Tell me what you like. Tell me what you want."

She was too low and pressing too hard so I said "Please. Higher, towards the front and lighter." She tried for a while and I was getting close but it wasn't quite right and I couldn't climax. I said "Right at the hood; think "flickflickflickflick" and almost instantly her fingers were at the tip of my clit and they went flickflickflickflick and just as quickly I camecamecamecame. My clit was fully engorged -- I could feel it - each flick was like an electric shock. I'd masturbated a thousand times but this was something different entirely. I exploded with pleasure, wave after wave, flickflickflickflick and then more cumcumcumcum. I must have been getting loud because Becky put a pillow over my face and I reached up and held it place and screamed into it while completely lost in what Becky was doing to me.

I'd dreamed of this moment for years and my sister was making it come true. I was with a pretty girl who I loved with all my heart, I wanted her more than I'd ever wanted anything, and she was making me cum and cum and cum and cum. It seemed like a dream when she stopped. I was laying there, my cunt spasming, my clit screaming for more, Becky's hand gently caressing my mound, stroking my pubic hair, her beautiful eyes locked with mine, a hopeful, loving smile on her face, patient, giving, loving.

She was panting with lust. And I realized "Oh, my poor sister."

I pushed her onto her back and touched her. She moaned and said "PLEASE go lower.". I moved my fingers lower and she sounded like a different person when she said "PLEASE press harder." I pressed harder and she said "PLEASE don't ever stop. Oh my gggggg...." And then she went to a different place. Her orgasm was intense and deep and she gave herself to it. No! That's not right; she threw herself at it.

I added a finger, lower, closer to her cunt, and rolled her clit from side to side; it was like her orgasm had an orgasm. She suddenly got calm, not because she wasn't cumming but because her brain had shut down; it had reached its limit. Her orgasm was so big I thought I should stop but I couldn't because it was so beautiful, and she was so fucking hot and I pushed and pushed and I think I came just watching it because by the time it was over I was breathing harder than she was.

When she was back to reality, I told her that I wanted to try my tongue. She nodded weakly and I slid down between her legs and, for the first time in my life I looked closely at a real pussy. My sister's pussy. It was beautiful. I could see pink her hole between wet, swollen, parted labia, topped by a neatly trimmed auburn bush that matched her beautiful auburn hair. I parted her labia wider with my fingers and took a long lick, hole to hood, reveling in the taste and feeling her quiver. I licked again, finishing with a prolonged kiss on her clit and I think she may have had a little cum. I licked again and with my lips around her clit I sucked a little at the end and she had another little cum. I licked again the same way; I felt her hands at the back of my head, forcing my face me into her. I stiffened my tongue and shook my head from side to side, thrashing her clit, rolling it repeatedly from side to side to side just like I has with my fingers.

It's hard to describe what happened next. She'd had the presence of mind to grab the pillow and was screaming my name into it -- "AAAAAMMMMMYYYY!!!!!!". And, then, let's just say that I was no longer eating Becky; I was drinking her. Juices poured from her clutching cunt as it searched for anything it could find so I gave it a finger; then another immediately after, both fingers curling up into her G-spot. Her pussy juice was sweeter than I imagined it could possibly be and I licked and drank as fast as I could but I couldn't keep it up. I tried to prolong her pleasure for a long as I could but I finally had to stop when my tongue cramped. Still, I continued to rake her cervix and G-spot with my fingers and I used the fingers from my other hand to attack her clit. It was several minutes until she was obviously ready to rest and five minutes until she was able to speak in complete sentences. The first words out of her mouth were "Thank you. Oh my God, thank you. Can we stop now. I can't go anymore tonight."

Are you okay?", I asked.

She said "Yes. Are you." I nodded.

I was afraid to ask but I did: "Are WE okay?"

She looked serious all of a sudden and asked "Was that the beginning or the end?"

"Becky, I hope to God that was just the beginning."

"We're okay, then."

It was really late by now and it would be awkward if Mom cracked the door to check on her, so I kissed her goodnight, grabbed my clothes and headed off to my own room. The last thing she said to me before I let her room was "Hey, sweetheart. Be sure to wash your face; it smells of cunt."

I made it to my room without getting caught. I did NOT wash my face because, after all, it smelled of cunt. And I realized that I loved being called "sweetheart".

Becky and I soon learned it is nearly impossible to have any sort of secret quality time together when you live in a house with two quasi-retired parents. We couldn't use a bedroom during the day because that would have been far too obvious, and we were hesitant to use one at night because the house is so quiet and we believed after the fact that we really got lucky to not be caught that first night.

We could steal a few minutes here or there to kiss or fondle. Once, we stood by the window, behind the sheers, watching Mom and Dad talk with a neighbor and Becky slipped her hand down my shorts. She almost had me there, but Mom came back into the house and we had to stop. For God's sake: I was five seconds away and now, I was hornier than ever.

Once, I was on Dad's armchair and Becky had my pants off and was starting to go down on me when we heard the car door slam. I had time to pull on my gym shorts and everything was cool except, FUCKFUCKFUCK my panties were still on Daddy's chair. If he had so much as walked into the living room we'd have been screwed.

One day was particularly awful. At breakfast, Mom asked "Can you two manage dinner for yourselves today? Daddy and I are hitting lunch and a matinee with Bob and Sarah and they've invited us to dinner afterwards. We probably won't be home until late." We both knew this was finally our big chance and as lunchtime got closer and closer, we both got hornier and hornier. But while Mom and Dad were getting dressed to go out Sarah called to cancel. Bob's mom had fallen and they were heading to the hospital. I ran up to my bedroom so they wouldn't see me crying in frustration.

That night I found a note under my pillow. It was from Becky and it said "I'm so sorry for today. I know how much you want this. Me, too. Maybe touch yourself tonight and think of me." I loved her for the thought but I really, really wanted her tongue to be the next thing to touch my pussy. When I saw her the next morning, I thanked her for the note and told her just that.

All told it was ten days of bitter frustration until we finally had the house to ourselves. We were sitting by the pool working on our tans when Mom poked her head out the door and said "Your father and I are going to the grocery store. Do you want anything?"

I asked, "Where are you going?" hoping with my entire being that it was Whole Foods because it was in the next town over, a 35 minute drive, one way.

"We're going to Whole Foods. Want anything?"

"No, Mommy. Thanks, though." I glanced at Becky. Her face was flushed, and her nipples were like the proverbial pencil erasers.

Closing the front door, Mom and Dad were off to the store. I was in the living room, spread eagle on the sofa, bikini off, before they got to the car. Amy was naked, between my legs, before they'd backed out of the driveway. My clit was so fucking sensitive I almost screamed at when Becky touched me and spread my lips. And, to my dismay, Becky was slowly, tentatively licking my labia and my hole instead of attacking my clit and I almost corrected her before I realized that this was HER first time up close and personal with a pussy. She was exploring and tasting just like I did on our first night and I gave her some space. She looked up at me and said "Amy, you're so fucking delicious. And wet. Was I this wet?"

I simply nodded "yes".

She said "I had no idea. You're fucking amazing." And she put her head back down and got to work.

I reached up and rolled my nipples just as Becky licked the length of my slit. She did that half a dozen more times and I jumped each time she reached the end of the trail.; it was wonderful. Then she started flicking the tip of my clit, using her tongue like she'd used her fingers a week and a half before. Ten days of pent-up sexual energy was released all at once as I started the biggest, most explosive orgasm I'd ever had. I was screaming and laughing and crying all at the same time as waves of pleasure washed over me again and again. I grabbed Becky's head and pulled her into me and I came and came some more. After what seemed forever, I took my hands off Becky's head and she backed off and let me come down and, just as I was about to have enough composure to thank her, she stuffed two fingers into my cunt and buried her face in me again.

Just then I saw Daddy in the kitchen doorway, staring at us.

He turned quickly and left. I was mortified and I wanted to pull Becky off but it was too late. Even being discovered by my father couldn't stop (maybe it even caused) the absolutely massive explosion that ripped through my body as she started moving her fingers in and out f my sopping cunt. My entire world was those thrusting fingers and tormenting tongue. I was in ecstasy and Becky clearly intended that I stayed that way. I wanted it to never end. It didn't for a long, long time.

When Becky let me stop cumming and I'd caught my breath a little I told her "Daddy saw us".

Sherri's Tale

I have a twin sister, Debbie (twins run in families). We grew up on a farm that wasn't ours; the farmer who owned the land had built a newer house at the top of the hill and my parents were renting the original farmhouse. The farm had 80 acres of corn and 80 acres of soybeans, with two barns, a few storage sheds. When we were young, we spent countless hours trying to play hide and seek in the corn and rearranging hay bales in the barn to make forts and mazes and all manner of things.

Our parents always cared for our needs, but they were very strict and rarely, if ever, expressed any sort of affection. I believed my father loved me only because I never went hungry but that's about it. Same for my mother. Debbie and I were expected to do to do our homework, do our chores, clean our plates, say our prayers and so forth and so forth. We lived their routine: wake up, eat breakfast, they go to work and thirty minutes later, we take the bus to school. After school, we take the bus back home and in the two hours before they came home we'd do the chores on a list our mother left. Then, eat supper. Do the dishes. Do our homework. Watch TV. Go to sleep.

Repeat.

One afternoon during the last semester of senior year I got undressed to take a shower. Debbie asked to share -- a necessity in our house because the hot water tank was too small to accommodate two consecutive showers. She got in and offered to wash my back. Then I washed hers. Then she washed my belly. Then I kiddingly washed her belly and her tits. Then she was washing MY tits and she dropped her hand and she "washed" between my legs. It was the first time she'd ever touched me there. Three minutes later, I came. Then she spread her legs.

We left the tub, not even pausing to dry off, and we rushed to her room. For the next hour we explored every inch of each other. It was rushed and clumsy and new and it was really fun. We had to stop far too soon because Mom and Dad would soon be home from work.

The next morning, we fooled around a little waiting for the bus and that afternoon we did our chores quickly and fucked each other in her room for an hour. Same thing the next day and the next. And the next.

With some variation, of course, that was our routine for several months. Except on the weekends when we'd go to the barn. Our most recent "hay fort" was still there, and we augmented it with a couple of old sleeping bags. That secret hideout served us well.

One afternoon we finished our chores early. Our parents wouldn't be home for two hours, so we figured ninety minutes was guaranteed safe. It was my turn to go first so I lay on the bed with my feet on the floor. Debbie crawled between my knees and started licking my clit and soon I was having a very luxurious orgasm; soft, gentle rolling waves. After a while, she slipped a finger into me and started the come-hither on my G-spot and things intensified. She added a second finger, and she could quickly see I was on the verge of a massive cum so she added a third finger and started pounding me and sucking on my clit and I fucking exploded.

There we were: me sprawled on the bed, completely naked, in full orgasm, Debbie kneeling beside the bed with her mouth glued to my clit and three fingers flashing in and out of my cunt. And all of a sudden Debbie's mouth was gone and then her fingers were gone, and she was gone. I was cumming hard and my clutching cunt needed those fingers, so I jammed in three of my own and with my other hand I started thrashing my clit and I came and I came and I came and I heard this voice from Hell yelling "OH MY GOD! YOU FILTHY WHORE! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"

I opened my eyes. Debbie was a few feet away, terrified, sobbing, trying to dress as quickly as she could. My mother was towering over me, screaming shit about incest and sin and hell and eternal damnation.

I took my hands off myself but I was still cumming and there was no way to stop cumming quickly enough to matter. I sat up on the bed as soon as I was able, my pussy still spasming and the situation hit me harder than had the orgasm. I started to bawl.

My mother continued screaming about the lesbian sluts she'd raised and how could we defile their house like this and on and on but I wasn't listening to the words anymore; I only felt the shame and was hiding my face in my hands, just hoping she'd stop. I cried harder, in gratitude, when Debbie handed me the pillow she'd been kneeling on so I could cover my nakedness.