Family Throuple: The Women Speak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bitch looked at Debbie and said, "Go to your room." and as Debbie was leaving she said "Just wait 'til your father gets home." As soon as Debbie was out my bitch mother looked at me with disgust and slammed the door.

I felt dirty.

I felt small.

I felt like I was nothing but a worthless, rutting, incestuous slut.

I sat crying on the bed, naked, alone, afraid, trying to understand how my entire world had just collapsed.

I eventually stopped crying but only because one can only cry so long. I put my clothes back on and I sat on the bed waiting for the other shoe to drop. Or, should I say, for the other parent to erupt.

I heard my father's car pull up in the gravel drive. I heard them talking but couldn't make out the words. My father got louder and louder and more agitated and then... silence. Even though he had never hit me, I braced for what I knew was inevitable. I was shocked when it didn't happen.

It crushes me even now that my only fond memory of my father is that that he didn't beat me that day.

Time passed. Mom called us to dinner. Debbie and I emerged from our rooms at the same time to find our mother glaring at us. We couldn't even look at each other and, in the kitchen, my father pointedly WOULDN'T look at either of us. We ate a tasteless meal in silence and went to bed as soon as the dishes were washed. I hated my mother for that. On that day of all days, we still had to finish our fucking chores.

As I lay in bed, I felt the deepest sense of loss. Debbie and I had only just discovered each other, had finally learned how to love each other, had learned how to accept love from each other and, in the process, we had truly, deeply fallen in love.

And all that had just been ripped away in the most humiliating way.

When Dave said, "I just found Becky going down on Amy." all that pain came to the forefront.

"Did they see you?" He said "Yes. Amy did."

"Did you say anything to them?" If he said, "yes", I would have to go into the house NOW. If he said "no" I needed to give them time to collect themselves; to at least get dressed.

He said, "No. I turned around and left the house."

I said to him "Drive away, please. We can talk on the way. Please let me think for a few minutes."

He drove quietly for the two miles to the much closer local grocery store and talked in the parking lot before going in. He agreed that, yes, we had pretty good kids, that this wasn't the end of the world, that we both needed to know lot more about things before we could address it correctly. And we'd both firmly agreed on one thing - that neither of us would shame those vulnerable young women. Not even a little bit. None. Never.

As we pulled into the driveway I said "Do me a favor; let me talk to them first. Make yourself scarce for 5 minutes or so."

When we got home the girls were at the patio table, fully dressed, ready for execution. I slid out a chair, sat down, and said "Look at me." They both did.

"You aren't in trouble. We're not angry. We're not disappointed. Your father is missing only because I wanted to talk with you first. He'll be out in a few minutes, and you should not fear that. Do you understand?"

They both nodded.

"If your father ever asks -- which he won't -- we had the conversation that you're already expecting us to have. That incest is wrong, that it's normal and common for young people to experiment, and all that. Got it?"

They looked unsure but they both nodded.

"But that's not what I want to say. I need absolute honesty from you now. Okay?"

They both nodded.

"Two questions. I know the answer to the first but I'll ask anyway: was this a mutually consensual thing?"

"Yes." "Yes."

"Then listen to me carefully. I believe this to my core. There's nothing wrong with what you did. There's nothing for you to be ashamed of and there's nothing for your father and I or anyone else to forgive. Becky, remember a few years ago when you walked in on Daddy and I making love?"

"Yes, Mommy."

"Well, this is that, roles reversed, and that's all it is. You two can be together in whatever form or fashion you wish. You're intelligent, capable young women with your own agency. Do not let anyone dictate how you live your lives. Or who you love. Or who you chose to fuck."

They were a bit startled at the blunt language, but I had their attention. "Second question: Is this a relationship that, at the start of the day you both expected to continue?"

"Yes, Mommy."

"Okay. Here's the deal. I don't know how your father feels about all this; I know he loves you without reservation, never doubt that, but I don't how he would view an ongoing incestuous relationship in our home. Until we know, be careful when he's home."

"Yes, Mommy."

"As for me, you're free to conduct yourselves as you wish; what you do in private is none of my business. I wish you both nothing but happiness."

They were staring at me. Dumbfounded. Becky reached over and touched Amy's hand. They each shifted their gaze to the other and I saw a look of relief -- and love -- pass between them. Then Amy looked into my eyes, deeply, directly, like she was sharing her sole and said, "Thank you, Mommy."

Dave came out to the patio a few minutes later. I was watching him like a hawk, looking for even the slightest hint of scorn or disappointment or distance because I knew with absolute certainty that the twins would see it in an instant. And God bless him, he actually looked a little sheepish; like someone who'd done something they shouldn't have done and was apologizing. I forget what he said but it was calming, and loving and the girls gave him hugs before he walked away.

During the next few weeks, Dave was aware that the girls were still at it. I knew I needed to preempt any possible intervention so I fed him a steady diet of "helpful information" and, sooner than I expected, he was agreed that we should graciously accept whatever they decided for themselves; that it could be harmful to them in the long term for love or sex to be stigmatized.

A year passed. They were still together, openly, in our home, still in love, still sexual partners, both still normal, well-adjusted young women. The sky hadn't fallen; they were going to their classes, getting good grades, going out with friends, helping out around the house, all that.

But something was changing in me; they made me miss Debbie. The shame inflicted by my parents had faded to the point that was bearable. I deeply missed what I'd had with Debbie; I was both overjoyed and jealous that my daughters had found the same love in each other.

I started daydreaming about them. After a few months I would occasionally masturbate to fantasies of watching them. Then I started fantasizing about joining them. By the end of the year, I was bringing myself off almost daily while fantasizing about them; watching them; fucking them.

One morning Dave got up early to meet some friends at the club. I was half awake and he gave me kiss to say, "I'm off."

"When will you be home?"

"It's the first round of the season. Would it be okay if we played 36 and had drinks and dinner, afterward? That would get me home around 8:30.

"That's fine. Have fun."

"Would you like to join us for dinner."

"No thanks. I promised the girls we'd make pizza; the dough's already proofing."

"K. I'll see you this evening, then. Love you!" and he was off.

I dozed off for a while and got up a little late. I'd been dreaming about the girls. I reached between my legs and imagined that it was Amy rubbing my clit. I reached farther down and imagined it was Becky licking my hole. I changed hands and put the first in my face and I imagined I was smelling them. I licked my fingers and tasted their delicious little pussies. I stuffed a couple fingers into myself and attacked my clit with the other hand. I fantasized about watching my daughters eat each other out. I came quickly and hard.

When I was done, I took a quick shower and realized I had no clean panties. I wrapped a towel around myself and headed to the laundry room just down the hall from Beckie's bedroom. I saw the girls coming back upstairs from breakfast, holding hands, and I knew they were going to play. It was something they enjoyed on Saturday mornings because with no classes they could be leisurely. They both smiled "Good morning" as we got closer and then Amy looked straight into my eyes and said, impishly, "Sure wish you could join us."

It never even occurred to me to ignore it or to laugh it off. My cunt was primed from the orgasm I'd just given myself. Overriding any suggestions to the contrary from my brain, my cunt made its decision. It dropped the towel and followed Becky into the bedroom. I went in, too. I had no choice; my cunt was in charge.

Amy turned around, expecting to see Becky but, instead, she saw me, naked. I walked straight up to her. She smiled. I took her head and kissed her longingly. Becky came up behind me and grabbed my breasts, squeezing and twisting and pulling at nipples which were, right now, like electric marbles.

I moaned as Amy started stripping. I was crazy with lust, and I moaned again when I saw her perfect teenage body. I whined when I realized I was going to have it.

Next thing I knew, Becky had spun me around and pushed me hard onto the bed. She was between my legs seemingly before I'd stopped bouncing. Amy moved behind Becky and held my legs up, high and spread, so that Becky could do her magic and even before she could press her face into me, I was on the verge of orgasm.

It was no longer lust. Or love. Or desire. Or passion. I was an animal -- I was in heat. My clit was my whole being and her tongue was my whole world. I could feel my juices run down my ass crack and every few seconds Becky would leave the clit to lap up what she could. I reached up and attacked my nipples with my fingers, my palms pushing my breasts up towards my throat.

Amy put my feet on Becky's shoulders, and I let my knees flop open. Amy lay beside me and, kissing me, started to explore my tongue. Then, Becky shoved about half a hand into my cunt and I instantly lost my mind. It was explosive. I'd never cum so hard or for so long. It was spectacular. The tongue, the fingers, the other tongue, the nipples, the cumming and cumming and cumming.

I must have passed out because next thing I knew, I was lying lengthwise on the bed, my head on the pillow, my pussy on fire, someone rubbing my vulva, and Becky staring at me, a look of total satisfaction on her face. She said "Welcome back, Mommy. It's Amy's turn."

Before I even realized WHY it was happening, I started to climax again. Amy had been gently massaging my vulva while I was in stupor. Now, she wasn't rubbing ANYTHING gently; she had two or three fingers pressing hard on my clit, rolling it back and forth, back and forth. I was ten, maybe twenty seconds into this new orgasm when I felt my pussy stretching to its maximum. Becky had moved down beside Amy and had pushed an enormous dildo into me. Almost immediately, Amy increased the rate at she was rolling my clit and Becky started thrusting in and out, in and out with that huge toy, faster and faster, bottoming out on each stroke. I remember my ragged pleading scream "It's so good. It's so good. Don't fucking stop."

I wanted it to never end. It was everything I dreamed of and more. But I'm 45 years old and the sheer intensity of what was happening wore me down within a minute or two, I dropped my hand to my crotch and said "Enough! Enough. I need to stop."

Amy removed her fingers and gently caressed my belly and breasts. Becky stopped thrusting and with that huge dildo still deep inside me inside me, she went down on me to lick the slime off my cunt and inner thighs. When she had it all, she pulled away, Amy gently held the dildo in place and pushed Becky aside, taking her place between my legs. She eased the dildo out of my cunt and put her mouth over my leaking hole, lapping with her tongue, drinking up the juices pouring out of my battered cunt. It wasn't her intention, and it was against my will, but the tongue at my hole made me cum again and I reveled in the waves of pleasure that accompanied each and every lick.

When she was satiated, she rested her chin on my pubic bone as I lay there panting. "You're delicious, Mommy." she said to which Becky giggled "And so is your pussy."

"I need to rest, girls. This was so much better than I ever imagined it could be."

"Imagined? You've been imagining this?" Amy asked.

Oops! Busted! "I've been craving this for months but knew I could never ask. Now that it's happened, I'm stunned at how special it is."

I moved to Becky's chaise and flopped down. Becky was on the bed, legs spread, her beautiful, pink, young twat aimed straight at me; lips spread open, glistening; the head of her clit poking out past her labia, framed by a beautiful auburn bush. Amy climbed between Becky's legs, her perfect pussy also aimed straight at me, gaped open, also glistening. I heard Becky start to pant, then she moaned and pulled Amy's head into herself. Hard. Amy's head started shaking back and forth, back and forth, her tongue lashing at her sister's clit jut just like her fingers had punished mine, and as Becky exploded, I felt myself suddenly drenched again. I reached between my legs and watched this mornig's fantasy literally coming true.

A minute later, I was moaning, almost there. Amy had Becky on the brink again when Becky moaned "Mommy! Can you cum.? Please cum with me."

"I can, sweetheart. Oh lord. You're so beautiful. So fucking hot."

"Oh, fuck. It's right there. It's right there! Now. Now. Nooowwww!"

"I'm cumming sweetheart. I'm cumming."

Amy kept Becky in orgasm, one after the other, some big, some small, and when she finally relented, I'd fingered myself to three more orgasms. With all the vigor of youth, they quickly changed places and by the time I was starting my fourth, Amy was screaming in ecstasy. I was so fucking horny; I was in a delirium. The dildo Becky had used on me was within reach next to the chaise; I grabbed it and pumped it and out of my cunt while staring at Becky's gorgeous, inflamed pussy as she ate her sister. I came yet again.

I'd had enough watching; I wanted back in. I pulled the dildo out of my soaking cunt and took aim at Becky. I lined it up and pushed and I heard "Oh my gawd. Oh! My. Fucking. God!. Fuck me, Mommy. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

I pounded her like she'd pounded me. I took almost no time before she was cumming too hard to stay on Amy, so she gave up trying and surrendered herself to me while I took my revenge.

When she was spent, I removed the dildo and said in a demanding voice I hardly recognized, "I want cunt". Becky moved over and I was staring directly at Amy's slit. I moved between her legs and for the first time in over a quarter century I was eating pussy. Not just any pussy. I was eating my daughter's red, puffy, soaking wet, delicious pussy. And she was responding. Holy fuck was she responding! She was thrashing and moaning and screaming "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" as the slime literally poured from her, escaping my tongue, running down her ass cheeks to soak the sheets.

I heard Becky say "The tip. The tip. She likes the tip.", so I moved my tongue up, just below the hood, wrapped my lips around her clit and I sucked hard. She grabbed my hair, yelling "There! There!"

I jammed two fingers into her, thrashing her cunt with my fingers, cervix to hole, fingers curled to hit her G-spot on each pass. "Aaaggghhh, yes, Mommy, it's so good, I'm going to cum again oh my gaaaawwwd..." And then she started to scream, plaintively, over and over, something that isn't even a word. I can only describe it as the sound of pure, unbridled lust.

A few minutes later, Amy rolled onto her side to escape the onslaught. I looked at Becky and she was wide-eyed, pale. Panting. Neither of us said a word as she rolled onto her back and spread her legs, her hands spreading her labia, wantonly opening herself to me. Her clit was engorged, the hood fully retracted with head protruding an inch above her bush and, below that the beautiful hole I'd been abusing a few minutes before, gaping open, still red from its abuse.

"Eat me, Mommy. Please eat my pussy!"

I was tired but there was no force on Earth that could keep me away from that gorgeous slit. I started with one long lick from her cunt to the tip of that amazing clit and flicked the tip.

"Lower, Mommy. Yes, right there! Now harder. Harder! Like that. Yes!"

I suddenly remembered what Amy had done and instinctively knew that she'd done that because that's what Becky likes. I stiffened my tongue, pressed it hard against the swollen organ, and shook my head back on forth, rolling her clit from side to side.

"Oh my god! Oh My god. OH MY FUCKING G..." Becky started convulsing. She tried to grab my hair but her hands didn't work; her fingers were splayed open like claws. I heard her take a ragged breath and I expected a scream but what came out was a continuous high pitch whine. I felt a torrent on my chin and I thought she'd lost bladder control but, no, it was sweet, not salty. She was squirting!

I moved my mouth down to her hole and lapped up as much as I could and resumed the attack on her clit. I started to put a finger into her cunt but Amy grabbed my arm. She was right there, right beside us, her face a foot or two away, absorbed in the action. "A finger won't help when she's like this. She's not even here."

I didn't quite understand what Amy meant but I knew to trust her. Instead, I put the hand between my own legs and started slapping my labia, feeling my own juices splatter on my thighs and, then, just as I was about to cum I felt Amy's hand pushing mine aside, two fingers, one on each side, running up and down the length of my swollen clit, pinching it on the way up, releasing the pressure on the way down, then dipping into my hole to rake my G-spot. Over and over. Harder. Faster.

"Becky's finished, Mommy. Enjoy this. Let it go." I was wild with lust. I laid my face on Becky's belly and lost myself to still another massive orgasm. Amy was relentless, making me cum a second time, then a third. I had to flop down on top of Becky to escape her flashing fingers. When I did I was met with Becky's lips on mine, her hands on my face and she kissed me with a passion I'd never felt before in a kiss. It was heaven.

I rolled off her, trying to catch my breath, trying to reconnect with the real world. Amy lay down on the far side from Becky, me in the middle, and none of us moved or talked for a few minutes. Then Becky asked, "Break time?" Amy and I both shook our heads "yes", though I must admit I was expecting "That's it. We're done." not "Break time." What a gift to be young...

"I've gotta pee, then I'll bring back some beers."

I said to Amy "This was incredible. You two are going to make a couple young men very happy one day."

"Well, Mommy, you probably won't be surprised by now but I'm gay. So it'll be some young woman for me."

I gave her an acknowledging nod of the head. "Fair enough. She'll be a very lucky young lady; I look forward to meeting her. What about Becky? She's gay, too?"

"I'm not sure. She's dated -- you know that -- but she's never let a boy go past third base, so the only sex she's ever had is with me."

"She's still a virgin?"

"Uh huh. We both are. Me for obvious reasons but Becky...well. Several times she's been close but she never went through with it. Either she's very choosy or she's gay and is pushing them away at the end. I don't know. I don't think SHE knows."

We lay in silence until Becky came back with three bottles of beer and then we all sat on the bed, in a triangle, cross legged on the bed, sipping beer.

Becky looked at me; it was clear that she had a question that she didn't know how to ask. I said "What, sweetheart?"