Family Throuple: The Women Speak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly slid the dildo out of her ass, then the other one from her pussy, wrapping them both in the towels. She rolled off the bed and headed to the bathroom. I looked at Mom and said "House rules. The owner of the ass cleans the dildoes." For some reason, she thought that was funny.

"That was insane. I had no idea. What does it feel like?"

"Hard to describe. The ass is amazing. The double penetration is crazy good. Would you like to find out?"

"I don't know sweetheart."

"You'll be safe and in charge at every step. You say stop and I stop, no question, no delay. We can use the rabbit; it's much smaller." I added "But only if you want."

When Amy came back in the room with two clean toys, she found Mommy on all fours and me lubing up the rabbit and my fingers. She caught my eye, gave a quick thumbs up, and settled on the other side of the bed to watch.

I pushed my lubed finger slowly into my mother's ass. It was tight; she gasped. I said, "Relax as best you can."

"It feels so strange. Like I need to poop but also not quite that." I slid back and forth, lubing her hole, each time a little deeper. I saw Amy lubing the rabbit. I pulled my finger from Mom's ass and, pressing the main part of the toy against her cunt while Amy aimed the anal balls at her ass, I slowly pushed. "Say stop and I'll stop."

She didn't say "stop". As I finally bottomed out, she whimpered. I don't think I'd ever heard Mommy whimper before. I know I've not heard it since.

"Oh, my god, girls. I had no idea. This is oh fuck I don't know what this is."

"Tell me when you're ready and I'll start to move the toy."

"Okay. I'm ready." I started to gently, slowly pump the toy in and out of her, raking her clit, cunt and ass all at the same time.

"That feels amazing. I had no idea. Oh, my God! I had no idea. Faster, please. Fuck. Fuck. I can't believe this! What have I been missing? Faster please. Harder. That's it. Pound my pussy, my ass. Nngg nngg nngg nngg I'm going to cream. There's nothing like ... Oh my god I'm cumming."

I kept pumping it into her and she kept cumming and moaning and suddenly "Stop."

"Are you okay, Mommy? Did I hurt you."

"No. My God no." She swiveled her head and looked at me, her face a picture of pure lust. "I want the other toys. I want you to do me like you just did Amy."

The next opportunity to all be together was four agonizing days later. Amy made a comment about getting Daddy out of the house more often, but Mom shut her down. "We're not going to manipulate your father in his own home."

Then she softened and said, "I've not been honest with you. Your father has known about the three of us since day one. How could he not? He found me haggard, undressed, smelling of cunt. I couldn't lie. He worries about the slippery slope -- first sisters, then mother, then what prevents father -- and he has sort of a point about that when you think of it. He thinks the easiest way to avoid that is to feign ignorance. Right or wrong, that's what he thinks. Understand?"

"Yes, Mommy."

"But it's clearly not working for the three of us, waiting needlessly for him to leave so that we can pretend to sneak around behind his back while he pretends to not know what's going on. Let's pretend that's all pretty fucking stupid. Okay?"

"Yes, Mommy."

"So, now you know the truth. Tonight, I'll tell him and, tomorrow, there'll be no more hiding. The three of us will hide from him no more than the two of you had to hide from us. It's best for all of us that way. Okay?

"Yes, Mommy."

"One rule. Absolute. Daddy is off limits. No plotting, no joking, no teasing, no slippery slope. He doesn't want it. Agreed?"

FuckFuckFuckFuck!!!! "Yes, Mommy."

"Okay. Good. Shall we get started?"

After that day, things were really easy. Without the need to cram four days of sex into three hours, the three of us settled into a happy routine. The sex was just as hot but not as rushed and it came in smaller, more manageable chunks. We were sometimes together as a threesome but, more often, we'd pair off -- me and Mom, Amy and Mom, me and Amy -- depending on our schedules and moods. And we never bothered Daddy. We used any room we wanted except our parent's bedroom; it was Daddy's space; off limits.

Daddy never touched us sexually, never looked at us sexually, never wavered from 'being Dad". But, for the entire year, I wanted nothing more than to fuck him. I was fucking my sister almost daily, my mother almost daily but every day I craved my father who was off limits. I wanted sex with a man who would not hurt me and I knew Daddy would die before he hurt me. I wanted to make love with a man who adored me, just like I knew my father adored me. I wanted a man who accepted me just like my father had, ever since that day -- allowing Amy and I to be ourselves, allowing Mommy to join us, without hiding, without stigma, without judgement. I wanted THAT man.

I wanted to fuck my father. He was the one who would stop if I said "stop". He was the one who would support me -- not shun me -- if I held back, who would hold me instead of hating me for saying 'no", who would help me through it if I said, "I'm scared", who would wait if I said "I'm not sure."

Of the four billion men on the planet, HE was the only one who was off limits. It wasn't fair.

A year passed. Amy dated and slept with several other women. She fell hard for an older woman -- a grad student -- and almost moved in with her but it didn't last.

I dated men -- boys, really -- and they were mostly self-centered assholes. I refused to compromise. Some were nice but I was still rejecting them. Was I being too choosy? Was I a cock-blocker? Was I gay? I mean really! What the fuck? I could look in the mirror; I could look at my identical twin. I was smoking hot - I mean totally smoking hot - and I was still a virgin at age 20. I was so confused.

I did meet one young man, a junior, who met all my criteria for fuckability. We were at dinner, our third date (how stereotypical is that?) and he was charming and sweet and I decided he was the one. I told him I wanted to find a room. But by the time dessert was over, my lust had turned to fear. I apologized to him and asked him to take me home. He dropped me at the curb and drove away.

Amy was in class the next morning. Mommy and I had just made love and were chilling. "Mommy? I need to ask you something important.

"Yes, my love?"

"I want to try sex with a man. I want that man to be Daddy. Will you help me?"

"You know that can't happen. Your father has serious, legitimate concerns. He treasures his relationship with you and Amy; he would never put that at risk. If it goes bad, short term, long term, doesn't matter; he would never risk hurting you, he...."

"Please, Mommy! I know what the arguments are; we've talked about them before. Can I ask you a few questions?" She waited for me to ask.

"If I was with Daddy, with your consent, would it harm your marriage? In any way? Even a little?"

"If it was with my consent, of course not."

"Is here anything I could do that would make him not love me?"

"Nothing."

"Since you've been with Amy and me, ...?"

"I know where you're going with this. Yes. We're closer than ever. Nothing's been harmed."

"Here's the real problem, Mommy. I'm scared. I'm terrified."

She looked startled.

"I'm scared about what would happen if I was with a man and I didn't like it. What would happen if I asked him to stop. Would he hate me? Hit me. Rape me? All three?"

I could see her soften a bit. "So...would I be safer with a random college boy or with Daddy -- the only man I know who would die before he hurt me?"

She looked at me for the longest time. "Let me think for a while. Okay?"

I saw her on the patio later that day and she waved me over. "He'll almost certainly say 'no' but I'll try."

My heart leapt. "Thank you, Mommy."

"But if the answer is 'no' you must accept it. Consent is a two-way street. Can you handle a 'no'? Can you respect his decision?

"Yes."

"I'll talk to him tonight at bedtime. I'll find you, afterwards. Okay?"

"Thank you."

When they went to bed, I waited with Amy in our bedroom, freshly showered, Amy spooning me on the bed. I couldn't stand the suspense. I had to know. I stuck down the hall and I heard my mother cumming. Damn! They weren't talking; they were fucking.

I returned to our room. Amy put her arms around me and we waited some more. I tried again and I heard my father moaning. Then silence. Then voices. I could hear clearly enough to make out the words. "Thank God.", I thought. "In a few minutes I'll know his answer. Please, please, please let it be 'yes'".

"Honey, can we talk seriously for a few minutes?"

"What's up, Sweetheart?"

"It's Becky. No, no! She's fine. She's asked me to talk with you on her behalf. She has some questions about her sexuality. She wants to try sex with a man but is afraid to toss her lot in with some random kid; someone who might hurt her."

"She wants me to be that man, doesn't she. You know I can't to do that. I understand that we have an unusual situation in our family so it's not about incest. Becky and I are close as father and daughter and I don't want to place that at risk. And besides, didn't you tell me she was gay? I don't understand."

Silence for what seemed like eternity. Then Mommy said "Becky is a strong, resilient young woman who has her eyes wide open. She's sure that this is what she wants. I wouldn't be asking if I wasn't convinced this is in her best interest. Will you at least sleep on it?"

That last sentence hit me like a ton of bricks. "No! Don't sleep on it! I need to know now!" There was no time to delay. I knocked on their door.

"Come in". I went in. They were in bed, under the covers, both looking at me. Mom gave me a look, like "Hope you know what you're doing."

"Has Mommy asked you, yet?"

"Sweetheart, I understand what you're asking but I don't know. There's a lot to unpack and I'll need to think about it."

"Daddy, I know why you're hesitant. But all my life you've been there for me when I needed something. I don't understand this fundamental thing about myself, and I NEED to understand it. Please help me with this."

He studied my face. He shared a look with his wife. He sighed and nodded. Mommy leaned over and gave him a soft kiss. She got out of bed, walked over to me. She pulled my nightgown up, over my head. It was a sweet gesture. She left the room without a word, leaving me standing naked, beside the bed.

I turned my attention to Daddy, who lifted the sheets off himself and stood in front me, naked, beside the bed, just like me. It was awkward looking at my father that way but I was very aware that this was what I had asked for.

The first thing I noticed was that his penis was smaller than the men in the pornos Amy and I had watched. But, yes, of course it would be. Duh! I reached out to feel the weight of his testicles; they were heavier than I'd imagined. The shaft of his penis was covered in a velvety soft skin; I don't know why that was a surprise, but it was. I thought it was cool that the head of his dick had both the shape and consistency of a button mushroom. There was some semen oozing out of the tip -- leftovers from fucking Mommy, I assumed -- and I knew that some girls liked to swallow it. I pinched it off, explored the stretchy consistency and gave it a taste. It was much sweeter than I'd expected.

I don't know what I was expecting at that point, but I half expected something from a romance novel -- that I'd be "slaked" or "taken" or "ravished" by a "throbbing member" or by his "pulsing manhood" or some shit like that. What actually happened is that my father stood stoically in front of me while I explored his body.

I had an icy thought -- that he was expecting a hand job or a blow job or for me to service him in some other way; that he was like all the boys I'd rejected. I didn't know if that would make him also a selfish asshole or if it meant that I'd rejected all those boys for no good reason -- that it's just how the world works.

"What do you want, Daddy?"

"I want to answer your questions." He motioned to the bed.

As I lay down, I again expected to be "slaked" or "taken" or "ravished" but, instead, I was kissed. He kissed me tenderly, lovingly, reassuringly. I kissed back hungrily, wantonly, demandingly. My pussy was on fire; I'd dreamed of this, wanted this; craved this and now it was real. Not knowing what to ask for next, I asked for what I knew -- I pushed his head towards my soaked virgin cunt.

He was giving and energetic, but he was a little bit unfocussed. And his whisker stubble was a little rough. And he was not quite in the right place. If it was Mom or Amy I would just tell them what I wanted but I'd heard so much over the years about fragile male egos and all that. I've always used humor as a defense mechanism and, in the moment, I made a poor choice. I said "Daddy. You suck at this!"

He peered at me over the top of my pubic bone. Before I could tell him that I was joking he laughed and came back up to kissing height. I was about to explain that he was doing what Mommy liked but that I liked it differently. Then he touched my clit.

Just as I was about to say "lower" he went lower.

Just as I was about to say "harder", he pressed harder.

Just as I was about to say "harder still, roll it side to side, add fingers", he did all that.

Just as I was about to say, "I'm going to fucking cum", I did just that. Like a stick of dynamite.

"Oh, Daddy oh my god it's so good." My pussy was flooding, my brain was melting. I had what I'd wanted since I could remember, what I'd begged both him and Mommy for; I was with my father and he was making me cum.

Then, he did it again.

And again.

He stopped, gently cupping my vulva. I was confused. Why did he stop when it was so obvious that I was just getting started. Oh, fuck! Was he getting cold feet? Was he going to back out now? I knew that I had to act quickly.

I pushed his shoulder to roll him onto his back and was relieved to see he was hard, and I was surprised at how much bigger his penis had become. I straddled his torso and ran my slippery slit the length of his dick and, as I passed the end, somehow, miraculously, pushed back down and impaled myself.

My god! It had finally happened. I had a dick in my cunt. I had my Daddy's dick in my cunt. I was fucking Daddy. I was no longer a virgin!

I was now a non-virgin who had no idea what to do with a dick. I'd always imagined this moment with me on the bottom, being "slaked, "taken", "ravished" but now, instead, I was looking down, in charge. I was the slaker, taker, ravisher.

Daddy was looking up at me with surprise and love. "It's okay, sweetheart. Take your time. Explore."

I took his advice and explored. In, out, forward, backward, round in cirlcles. The head of his penis raked my cervix, and I felt a jolt. I rolled my hips and was jolted again. It was nice. A third time. A fourth. I realized I was cumming. Not massive, not explosive but enormously erotic. I could go as fast or as slow, as hard or as soft, as deep or as shallow as I wanted. I could cum violently or I could cum softly and I chose softly, to extend the pleasure.

"Stay in it sweetheart. Just stay in it. Don't let it go." I took his advice. It was bliss upon bliss upon bliss.

But even that had to end after a while. I needed a break. I fell to the side, reveling in what had just happened, how wonderful it was to have had my father in my virgin pussy, still wanting to be "slaked', "taken", "ravished". Daddy was beside me, watching me, and I told him what I wanted. "Fuck me, Daddy. Please fuck me."

My father positioned himself above me, between my legs and lifted my ass off the bed. He slid his dick back into me and, in a few seconds, had found my cervix; he'd noticed what I'd been doing. He started fucking me, slowly, in an out, in short strokes, his dick teasing my cervix, again and again.

"Oh god! Daddy, it's so good. Just like that just like that oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" I wrapped my legs around his hips to keep him from changing position, but I didn't need to. He just kept stroking and stroking. He lifted me a little higher and the new angle made him hit spots I didn't know I had. I felt the orgasm build in an instant, it's urgency all consuming, my need all encompassing, as my father slaked me, took me, ravished me.

"Fuck me harder, Daddy. Oh my god I need to be fucked hard. Fuck me. Pound me. Take me."

He changed positions, lifting me up with his elbows under my knees, my legs spread wide, my pussy at his mercy, and he started slapping the full length of his dick into me. Over and over. Slaking. Taking. Ravishing. Slaking. Taking. Ravishing. My orgasm built and built and built, never waning, never faltering, just getting bigger and bigger. Wave after wave and all of a sudden one of the waves stopped and spread over my entire body - my arms, my legs, my head, my soul. It started growing. I was about to lose my mind and then...

And, then, the psychic break.

I was not a girl having an orgasm. I wasn't even me. I was a disembodied consciousness, the lucky recipient of all the joy and happiness and lust and love that was the rightful property of that petite, beautiful young woman being fucked relentlessly by her father. I greedily consumed her pleasure. I feasted on her lust. I drank her longing. I swallowed her love. I was greedy and hungry. I wanted her father to fuck her and fuck her and fuck her until I was full.

A lifetime later, I was back in myself. My brain was fried and I was having a massive orgasm. Amy was fucking me with a strap on, faster, harder than she ever had before. I couldn't breathe and I needed her to stop but I needed her to NEVER stop, and I tried to tell her that. The pounding intensified. Faster. Harder. I was delirious with lust and want and need.

Then she stopped and the dildo was pulsing but didoes don't pulse like that. She moaned but Amy's don't moan like that. I opened my eyes and it all came rushing back. I wasn't with Amy; I was being fucked by my father and he was cumming hard. I could feel my pussy spasm around his dick as I felt his seed spraying into my womb.

Daddy stayed still until I could come down and breathe again. When he pulled out of me and flopped onto his back my pussy felt so empty that I could almost cry except I was too happy and far too exhausted to do anything but breathe lungful's of cool air.

"Are you okay, Sweetheart?"

"Except for the fact that the top of my head is over there somewhere, I'm fine. More than fine."

I heard a noise; it was Mommy having a huge orgasm. Daddy confirmed that, yes, they could sometimes hear us when things got heated. Mom screamed again.

He thanked me for including Mommy in our play, that it had woken something in her that had lay dormant for a long time. If only he knew the half of it...

He asked me if I'd found the answers I needed and I suddenly broke down. I don't know why. Happiness, I suppose. "Daddy, when I came in here an hour ago, I was so confused and desperate. Please never regret doing this; I felt loved and safe and, yes, I have my answer."

There was a moment of confusion; he thought I'd learned that I was gay -- that I'd called out Amy's name at some point -- but we cleared that up quickly.

"Daddy, I loved everything about tonight. You've woke something in ME that's been dormant for far too long and I want to do this with you again and again. Can we?" He nodded.

Stupid defense mechanism again: "But first, Mom and I are going to have to teach you how to give some decent head."

I could tell he was getting choked up So I just lay there, head on his shoulder.

"Daddy, do you think you can go some more?"

"I'll try, sweetheart but it's iffy. What would you like?"