Family Throuple: The Women Speak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mommy today wasn't your first time. With a woman, I mean. Was it?"

"No, sweetheart, When I was just about exactly your age, I had a four-month long relationship with another girl. We loved each other very much."

"So, you're bisexual?"

"Fuck labels. I loved her with all my heart. That's the only thing that matters. But, to answer your question, I've never been with a woman other than her." I added, "Until today, of course."

They sat there, waiting for me to continue. I thought about telling them the whole story but I couldn't.

"Someday I'll tell you about it; for now, let me simply say that it was beautiful and natural and easy. We loved each other and were in love with each other. But it ended abruptly, and we went on to live separate lives; we went to different colleges and neither of us went back home for summers or holidays. By the time there was any opportunity to renew our relationship, if that's what we'd have wanted, it was too late. She was pregnant in her second marriage. I was engaged to your father. It was too late.

"Why didn't you ever go home?"

"Home wasn't a happy place. You never met my parents -- your maternal grandparents. They were strict and cold. They could sometimes be cruel. I couldn't wait to get out of there."

I decided to change the subject. "But that's depressing... Becky! Amy tells me you're having boy troubles. True?"

"I suppose you can call it that. I've wanted to fuck with a boy for a long time but every single one of them ruins it by pushing too hard or making shit up or whatever and I don't want my first time to be with someone who doesn't respect me. I sometimes think I'd fuck the first guy who had the decency to NOT try to fuck me. Know what I mean?"

"Yes, sweetheart. You'll be okay. There's no deadline here; no need to rush; no need to compromise. You're too special to sell yourself short. Understand?"

"Don't worry. I refuse to compromise."

Amy got a laugh when she said sarcastically "Well THAT was fun, you two!"

Becky and I both raised our hands when she followed up with "It's 11:00. We have to leave for softball practice at 1:00. That gives us two hours. Do we want to fuck some more?"

Ninety minutes later, at 12:30, the three of us lay side-by-side on the bed, me in the middle, recovering, all three of us panting from our exertions.

"When will Daddy be home?"

"Not until late. After dinner. Still up for pizza?"

Becky moved her left hand to my mound and started to lazily, almost absentmindedly, massage my clit.

"Do you like that, Mommy?"

"It's amazing. I've cum so many times today I don't think I can have another. I'm rubbed raw."

Despite that fact my body started to respond. I was skeptical that I would cum yet again. Then I was sure I COULD cum again. Then I was sure I WOULD cum again. It was now imminent. I said "Oh, my god Becky how do you do that? I'm going to cum..."

Becky removed her hand, leaving me hanging, confused, not sure what just happened.

Ten seconds later, Amy put her right hand on my mound and began to gently stroke my clit.

"Are you aroused, Mommy?"

"Amy, I've never been so aroused.... Oh! Yes! Like that! I'm going to cum..."

Amy's hand suddenly disappeared, only to be replaced a few second s later by Becky's.

"Are you horny, Mommy?"

"I'm crazy horny, sweetheart. Please make me cum."

And they changed hands again. I suddenly knew what they were up to. They had to hit the showers in a few minutes, and they were going to edge me up to the last instant; this orgasm was going to be enormous.

"Your pussy is so wet, Mommy."

"I'm so close. Please finish me."

New hand.

"I want to lick your sweet pussy, Mommy."

"Do it. Please."

New hand.

"Do you want to cum, Mommy."

"It's the only thing I want. I want it so bad."

New hand.

"Almost there, Mommy."

Uuunnnggghh!"

New hand.

"Are you ready, Mommy?"

"Yes! Yes! Oh, God! I can't stand it anymore. PLEASE LET ME CUM."

Both girls hopped off the bed. They each leaned down to kiss me softly on the lips. As Amy left the room, Becky said "We'll be home in three hours; we'll have time to finish you off before Daddy gets home. Promise us you'll be good until then?"

She ran off to the bathroom to shower, leaving me flat on my back, at the brink of orgasm, my pussy on fire, my thighs slick with slime, knowing that I shouldn't -- that I wouldn't - touch myself for the next three hours. They'd just given me a gift -- something to look forward to -- the promise of release after three hours of pent-up desire. Three hours to reflect on what we'd just shared knowing it wasn't over yet.

While they were showering, I walked to my bedroom to dress but figured, screw it; any pants or panties I put on would be soaked through in minutes. I had the house to myself so, instead, I put on a bathrobe and walked to the kitchen. On the way past the bathroom, I stuck my head in and said "You're both evil little cunts"

The evil little cunts just giggled.

On their way out the door, as I was pulling the cork from a bottle of Zinfandel, they kissed me goodbye, Amy reminding me to "Be good, Mommy." I poured the first glass, fully intending to be a tiny bit drunk when they got home. I remembered the feeling of Becky's mouth on my pussy and almost came without touching myself. Stared into space, feeling the buzz in my core. Finished the glass. Poured another. I remembered the joy of going down on Amy, my first taste of pussy since I was a teenager. Again, I almost came without touching myself.

I had to stop thinking about them; I was stupid horny and recalling the morning's events was making it worse. I considered finishing myself off now and faking it when they got home but I knew they would know. And, to be honest, I loved the feeling of contained lust. Good "cums" come to those who wait...

I'd just poured my third glass when I heard a car door slam shut. Oh! Thank God! They turned around! My cunt flooded and I almost cried because my torment would soon end.

The front door opened, then closed. Dave hollered "Hello, sweetheart. I'm home. It's going to rain, so we called it a day."

I thought "Oh! Fuck! I'm busted." I was sitting in the kitchen. Day drinking. Naked beneath a bathrobe. Haggard. Reeking of cunt. And then I thought "Oh! Fuck! I'm not going to have my cum!"

My sex-addled brain didn't know which was worse.

I knew he'd be angry with me. I knew he'd be disappointed. But I also knew he wasn't my father. He wasn't that inhuman monster. My only choice was to lead with the truth.

He came to the kitchen, and, after a brief pause, he asked "What's wrong, sweetheart."

"I was with the girls."

"Okay? Where did you go? Shopping? To the park? Where..."

"I'm sorry, honey. You don't understand. I was WITH the girls. You know. In their bedroom."

He was dumbstruck. He sat in the chair to my left. He just sat there. Quiet. Collecting his thoughts.

"I thought we were agreed."

"We were. I'm sorry."

He thought some more. "How did it happen."

I told him. He thought some more.

I said "Dave, don't worry. Your daughters are fine. Right now, they're better than me."

He was listening.

"They're young women who know what they're about. They're also incredibly sensuous creatures who completely love, trust, and respect each other. They're two young women in love who just happen to be sisters and today they happened to include me. It was beautiful. I'm lucky."

"Lucky?"

"Dave. Listen. Their love is a gift. They give to each other eagerly and selflessly; they take from each other wantonly and selfishly. It's the most honest expression of physical love I've ever witnessed."

Just talking about them was making me wet. I was sitting in a puddle of my own slime, crushed by the knowledge that I couldn't finish what the girls had started, and I suddenly realized that I was staring at the means of my release.

"This is awkward, Honey, under the circumstances", I said "but I've never in my life been as aroused as I am right now. I'm so fucking wet and I need to cum. I need to be fucked. I need to be fucked here. Now."

Dave moved my glass and shed his shoes and shorts. I dropped my robe and hopped onto the kitchen table. He entered me in one stroke and started pounding. I begged for harder and he responded. I had two, three, four hard cums back-to-back-to-back in a few minutes and then I felt the big one start to build. I'd cum fifty times that day and this was going to be totally fucking huge. But just before I reached the point of no return, Dave buried himself in me and I felt him spurt. He was cumming.

I thought "No! This can't be real. I needed that orgasm." I pushed him off me and I was off the table, onto my knees, slurping his still spurting dick into my mouth, praying I could make him hard again. It took a little while, but it worked. I dragged him into the living room, flopped myself face-first over the back of his leather overstuffed chair and issued a command: "Fuck me hard until I tell you to stop. Please."

It took about a minute but the big one I was craving hit like a bomb. I was completely disoriented, head down, face buried into the back of a chair. My only sane point of reference was the hard cock pounding my cunt.

"Don't stop! This is so fucking good. Fuck me. Harder. HARDER. Yes!!! Like that! Oh, my god it's so goooood." My pussy was raw from the abuse that day but the pain didn't matter -- only the hard cock raking my clit and pummeling my cunt and making me cum SO FUCKING HARD..

Dave did his best but a few minutes later he stopped, buried himself to the hilt, and emptied his balls. But I'd had my release, and I was actually grateful for the end. We decoupled, he helped me up and, in a daze, we got dressed.

"Jesus, Sherri! What just happened here?"

"The twins just happened here. Four hours of the twins."

He almost choked. "Four hours? No wonder you look so haggard."

"We'd have gone longer but we WERE interrupted by softball practice..." I was both true and a bit inappropriate to joke under the present circumstances.

"Dave. Honey. I know I crossed a line today. I know it's a line that can't be uncrossed. But I don't think harm was done." I thought of my damaged twat.

"At least not emotional harm." I said, motioning to my crotch. "I'm raw down here. But the girls are okay. Really. I swear it."

"I'll believe you. Do you plan on doing it again?"

"It's not my call; I won't assume and won't impose myself. If this was the only time, I'll treasure it. If I'm ever invited back, I'll jump at the chance. Unless you object, of course. I don't want to hurt you."

"Are you gay?"

"Part of me obviously is but does the label ever really matter? Love is love."

"Are you worried that continuing this would change your mother/daughter relationships?"

"Honey. That relationship is already changed forever. There's no going back. Plus, they're not little girls anymore. They're at an age where they need a mentor, not a mother."

"Are you worried how it would affect us?"

"I'm terrified. I'd like to try viewing this, if it happens, as an addition, not a replacement. If it ever started to hurt our marriage, I'LL be the one to end it. Willingly. I promise."

"What about boyfriends and stuff. Won't that risk bringing STD's into our bed?"

"They don't have boyfriends. Amy told me she's gay. Becky's either gay or bi, she's not sure. She's never been with a boy. Neither of them has."

"They're virgins? How does that happen? They're easily the most beautiful girls in town."

"Amy's not interested. Becky pushes them away when they get handsy or disrespectful. She said that she's looking for a man like you and won't relent 'til she finds him."

"Girls always look for a man like their father."

"When they have a good father. Like you. Mine was a cruel, heartless piece of shit. You're the opposite of him."

He stood up to bring me my glass and filled one of his own. We sat quietly for a few minutes, sipping our wine.

"Well, Sherri. I have one ask. I want the girls to think I'm oblivious. I want there to be no chance of "slippery slope", first sister, then Mommy, then Daddy; I don't want to be the first or only man in their lives. My job as a father is to send them out into the world, not to deflower them."

"I understand."

He raised his glass. "You have my blessing."

Becky's Tale

Softball practice got washed out, which was fine by us 'cause we both felt a little guilty about leaving our mother in that state. When we got back home, though, Daddy's car was in the driveway. We looked at each other, both knowing what that meant. Hopefully she'd cheated and taken care of herself before he got home.

We walked into the kitchen and heard a rhythmic slapping sound followed seconds there-after with the now-familiar sound of Mommy starting a massive orgasm. Peeking around the corner into the living room we saw them. Mommy head down over the back of a chair, Dad fucking her hard from behind. We snuck back out the way we came. Mom started screaming "Fuck, yes. More. Yes.". We quietly closed the door.

"God, Amy, that was so fucking hot."

"Fuck, yeah, it was."

We drove in to the student union for a sandwich and a drink. I couldn't get the picture out of my mind; the hard pounding, the moaning and screaming. Daddy was doing to Mommy what I craved some man would do to me. Oh, hell. Who was I kidding. It's what I craved HE would do to me.

We got home an hour later. The house was quiet. "We're home", Amy yelled.

Dad yelled back "Hey, girls. We're out on the patio."

We walked out to the patio. Mom was showered and dressed, looking a bit used up, avoiding direct eye contact. We sat down and Daddy said "You two like some wine? I'm about to open a bottle." We both nodded; he left to get the wine and some glasses.

As soon as he was out of site, Mommy smiled, touched both of our hands, and asked "Are we okay?"

"Yes, Mommy. How are you?"

"Horny. Sore. Just how you left me."

"Sorry about that, Mommy. He wasn't supposed to be home this early. We thought we had more time.

"I'll be fine. Promise me, though, that you won't rat me out to your father."

"Of course, Mommy."

"

Shush. Here he comes."

It was a few days before the three of us had the house to ourselves long enough to play. Amy told Mom we were heading up but five minutes later she still wasn't in the room. Amy called down "Mommy, are you coming up?".

"I'm invited?"

"Well, of course you are. You always are. Get that awesome pussy up here." We heard her laugh gleefully.

She came to the room. We helped her undress. She said "Thank you, girls. I'm still raw and sore from last time. Can we take it easy today?"

"No fucking chance." I lied. "Lie down, Mommy; I'm hungry." And between her legs I went, smelling her musk, feeling her heat. I spread her lips and saw that, yes, she was still inflamed, so I was gentle as I licked the length of her slit, from below her hole to the tip of her clit, on each lick lapping up the juices that were quickly building to what I knew would soon be a torrent.

"Oh, Becky that's so nice. You're so good, it's so good. Oh my god, yes, that's perfect. I've needed this so badly. I need to cum. Oh, yes. Yes."

I gently wrapped my lips around the head of her still raw clit and gently flicked and sucked and flicked and sucked.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh God I'm right there. Right there. It's so close. I'm going to cum. I'm cumming. I'm cummmmmiiiing! Aarrgghh! That's so fucking good. So good. So good."

Her whole body was convulsing, her head thrashing side-to-side, her hands pressed to the side of my head, pulling my face hard into her despite the rawness.

Amy was beside her on the bed, furiously rubbing herself, also in orgasm, her beautiful face contorted with pleasure as she whined "That's so fucking hot, Mommy. Oh, God, you're so fucking hot when you cum."

My cunt flooded; I could feel the juices running down my legs. I put one hand between my legs and started rolling my own clit right to left to right to left and I screamed into my mother's slit as my own orgasm hit me like a truck. Mom pushed my face away and, still quivering, still cumming, she said "Give me your cunt."

I rolled onto the bed legs over the edge, still rubbing myself, still cumming. She knelt between my legs and replaced my fingers with her tongue, holding me in orgasm for something like 500 years. Actually, a few minutes that felt like forever. Amy stopped fingering herself and straddled my face. I pulled her down and was rewarded with all the cunt juices that hadn't yet poured out of her. I knew exactly what she wanted and exactly how she wanted it. Up to the head of her engorged clit and flick, flick, flick, flick.

I was rewarded with a high-pitched, plaintive, wordless wail emitting from Amy's throat. I looked up and saw her head tossed back, her fingers torturing her nipples, her belly convulsing as she had her cum.

We stayed like that for a while but eventually, Amy crawled off my face, Mommy got up off the floor, and the three of us snuggled on the bed to recover.

It was another three days until we could have our next threesome. We'd agreed at the end of the previous that we should maybe slow down a bit and take our time with each other so today was going to be an exercise in slow lovemaking. But things kinda went off the rails right from the start when Mommy found our toy chest. We'd accumulated quite a collection of dildoes, wands, external vibrators, insertable vibrators, bondage stuff. You know, the usual. Mom knew most of it, but some was new to her.

"What's this." "It gives you blended orgasms; this part goes inside, this part rests outside on your clit."

"This?" "You put this on your clit. It simulates cunnilingus."

"How about this?" "It's a triple rabbit. This part obviously goes in your vagina, this part massages your clit, and this part stimulates your butt."

"You mean inside your ass?"

"Of course. Do you like anal?"

"I've never done anal. I've never put anything in my butt."

"It's great. You'd love it. Interested in trying something new?" "Maybe. We'll see."

"What's this?"

And so on.

Half an hour later, Mommy was at the head of the bed trying out the cunnilingus simulator, amazed that such a thing existed and giving herself cum after cum after cum while watching me slowly fuck Amy with the big dildo. Amy said, "Put the little one in my ass."

I dug into the toy chest and pulled out a longer, thinner dildo and a tin of fisting lube. I greased up a finger and slid it into Amy's puckered asshole, rolling it around to lubricate the entrance. I reached for the lube again and found Mommy right beside me, totally engrossed. I lubed the dildo and pressed the tip on Amy's anus. I pushed with gentle pressure and it slid islowly up to the hilt.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Oh, yes. I want it. Please."

And with that I started pumping both dildoes in and out of my sister while my mother watched in awe. Sometimes in sync, sometimes out of sync but both dildoes continuously thrusting deep into her two slippery holes. "Oh, fuck, Becky. That feels so good. I'm so full. Just so full. Oh my god I'm on my way. Faster. Harder in the pussy. Yes, yes, that's it."

Suddenly, Mommy reached up and took control of the anal dildo. She was fucking her daughter's ass while I fucked my sister's cunt. I was so unexpected and so incredibly hot. "Please, don't stop I'm almost there. I'm almost there. Aaaagggg, I'm cumming. I'm cumming so fucking hard.". And she started pushing back against the onslaught, jamming her cunt and her ass onto the two thrusting dildoes, screaming, crying, pleading in pleasure and lust and joy.

After her cum, she asked us to stop. The dildoes stayed in while she stretched onto her belly to catch her breath. I grabbed some paper towels and waited. She said, "I'm ready."