Family Throuple: The Women Speak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid down beside him and slurped his flaccid dick into my mouth. My immediate sensation was that dicks taste and smell very weird -- musky, waxy, hell, I don't know -- but arousing all the same. Come to think of it, pussies aren't bacon either, if you know what I mean. I sucked and found some semen in my mouth; I was surprised how that small amount seemed to coat my mouth and tongue. I licked, high and low. I flicked the head, the shaft, the balls. Nothing.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. It seems that Little Dave is out of action."

I was incredulous. "It has a name?"

He laughed. "Only because that's what your mother calls it."

"When will Little Dave be ready to play?"

"I don't know. No one does. Penises have minds of their own. How about, instead, I get my first lesson in how to give head?"

"Oh, Daddy. I need you to believe me when I say I was just kidding. You were doing good except you were doing it the way Mommy likes it. I like it different."

"Will you guide me?"

I rolled onto my back. He scooted between my legs and parted my labia with his fingers. He touched the head of my clit with his tongue.

"A little lower, more toward the YES right there... a little more pressure a little more unnnggg... oh my god that's perfect now move your tongue side to Yes oh my god just like that... drink the cream but come back to that spot, yes that one, oh god yes... oh fuck... Oh my god Daddy you're making me cum I'm cumming I'm cumming. I love you I love you I don't even know what this is it's so wonderful."

Waves of pleasure. Not the crashing waves on a beach but the gently wave on a lake. Not huge but relentless. Not lust. Love.

For five minutes he kept me in that state; just wave after wave of gentle pleasure. And, then, he stopped. He gave me a moment to collect myself, then got up on his knees to display a miracle -- Little Dave was standing at attention. I spread my legs even wider and said, "Fuck me."

Daddy lay on top and pushed himself into my pussy but then, he rolled us over so I was on top. "You drive." he said, and I started to slap my cunt up and down on him. He pinched my nipples and groped my tits and thumbed my clit and, inevitably, I was cummimg again. I rolled my hips like a did before but, this time, the orgasms were enormous, so enormous it was hard to stay on top. He could see that.

He rolled us over and, putting my legs on his shoulders, kept fucking his dick into my cunt, slow, steady, unrelenting. I was crying his name on each thrust in a voice I didn't recognize -- high pitched, plaintive - "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy" and another huge orgasm took me. "Oh. My. God. Fuck. Me. Daddy."

"I'm fucking you, little girl. You're so beautiful, so hot. I love making you cum. I love watching you cum. Cum for me. Keep cumming for me."

Like I had a choice! I was long past the point of orgasm or don't; the orgasm was continuous, just varying in intensity from time to time.

"Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me, use me, use my body to make yourself cum."

Three, four, five -- who knows how many -- minutes later he turned me over and entered me from behind. I was a cumming, drooling -- literally drooling - rag doll as he continued in long, deep, fast strokes and when he shifted to short, deep strokes I knew he was on the edge.

"I need your cum, Daddy. Cum inside me. Cum inside your little girl." I heard him moan and I felt his seed pumping into me and soon I felt it running out of me, down my leg.

He collapsed beside me. I rolled over and we lay there, spent.

Next thing ng I knew it was morning. The clock said 6 AM. I was curled up on Daddy's chest, his arms holding me close. I was so grateful to him for helping me, so in love with him for what he'd given me that night. I had no idea how this would change things, but I knew I would be loved and safe.

As I lay there, the night's events running though my brain, I reflected on one event. I suddenly realized what mom meant by undressing me in front of Daddy. My eyes filled with tears.

Mommy hadn't been preparing me for battle. She was giving us permission. And not just in some abstract sense. She had specifically given an experienced man permission to deflower her virgin daughter. And she had specifically given a beautiful young woman permission to fuck her beloved husband.

I was never at risk. Mommy was. She had risked her marriage and her family to help me.

I got out of bed, peed, and put on my nightgown. Sitting on the bed, I woke my father with a kiss. "Thank you, Daddy. There's something important I need to do."

I walked down the hall to our bedroom. Mom was spooning Amy.. Amy's eyes were open; I smiled at her, flashing a little thumbs up, and crawled into bed behind Mom. She was awake, too.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, Mommy. I'm fine. Daddy's fine."

"Was it what you hoped."

"It was better than I ever imagined it could be." Then, "Mommy. Thank you. I realized this morning what this could have cost you. Maybe even what it HAS cost you. I was so very selfish. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, sweetheart. I'm happy for you."

"You've been my guardian -- our guardian - at every turn, even when it was hard or dangerous for you. Thank you so very much. I can never repay this. "

She started to cry. Amy and I started to cry.

My stupid defense mechanism kicked in again. "I don't know what you want to do, Mommy. I'm not pushing you out by any means; never. But Daddy's all alone and he has some serious morning wood."

Mom laughed. "He usually does. I'll go; I need to check in with him anyway. I love you both." She kissed us both and left to find her husband.