Our Family Adventures Pt. 04

Story Info
My fitting with Kim and Anal, Anal, Anal.
19.2k words
4.52
4.9k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday, 4th day of Our Family Adventure

Monday morning had started off with a bang. (no pun intended, honestly) The guys were running late of course after servicing us ladies first thing in the morning, but they made it to their appointment on time anyway.

Ashley took her time as normal getting ready for school, had a little breakfast and out the door we went. After I dropped her off, I drove around a bit to reflect on the past weekend's events and tried to sort the things out that were bugging me. The lies and secrets mostly, but there was something else. I loved the openness of it all, but at the same time I realized that there could be complications with real intimacy with someone, privacy. Ashley walking into our room this morning finding Adam in our bed brought up some issues I was having. Everything was so new, and I couldn't really nail it down, but I knew as much as I wanted all of this, that I also wanted alone time. Not just with myself, but with John and with each of them. How does that work without jealousy or alienating someone, I wondered. I returned home, no better off than when I had left.

I did some company business in our home office, then called the doctor's office to see if I could get in to see her today. Lucky me there was a 10am cancellation, if I could make it by then, I could get in. I dressed and out the door I went. Made it to the doctor's office just in time and was able to get some IV fluids. Doc gave me a check over and all was fine, simple dehydration as I had thought.

After I left the Doctor's office, I had time to kill. I was feeling great now so I thought I might have a bit of fun. It would be noon soon, so I called Kim on her personal number. The phone rang a few times, and she answered.

"Hello." she answered cautiously, not recognizing my number on her caller ID.

"Hi Kim, this is Sarah. You gave me your card and personal number last Friday when I was in your store with my daughter Ashley for a fitting. I'm not sure if you remember me."

"Remember you? I haven't forgotten you, or Ashley, since you two left the store." she said somewhat flirtatiously.

I was pleasantly surprised to hear this but had to wonder why she had the slight pause then added Ashley's name to it. Interesting. I really needed to get inside this woman's brain. Not to mention getting inside other body parts as well. "That's wonderful." I replied. "I'm calling because you said if I ever wanted a fitting as well that you could fit me in sometime and I find myself just minutes from where you're at, if you are at work that is, and I thought I would stop by and see you."

"Yes, I'm at work and yes, please do. I would love to do you." A little laugh came from her, and she followed that up with. "I mean, I would love to do a fitting for you. Oh my god my tongue gets all over the place sometimes."

I bet it does, I thought to myself. Wow, this woman could flirt. Looks, a great body, I assumed some brains and a flirtatious sense of humor. What was there not to like. "Great I'll see you in a bit." I closed and clicked off the phone. I had to shift in my seat as I could feel my panties moistening from my thoughts.

It only took me a few minutes to make it to the mall but even longer to walk from the lot to the store. The whole way my panties getting wetter at the anticipation of what may come.

As I entered the store, I noticed that Kim was busy with another customer so I wandered around looking at a few things and getting ideas of what I would love to see Ashley in. A vison of Brittney entered my mind as well and I wondered where that had come from. It wasn't that I had never thought of her in that way before, but I usually only did when I was masturbating, or John and I were talking about her in that manner. Maybe she was the next to get a fitting I thought and giggled to myself.

I watched Kim ring the customer up and walk her out the door. I was surprised when she went over to the side of the doorway and started to lower the chain door to signify that the store was closed. She produced a sign from somewhere I did not see and hung it in the middle of the chain. When she was done, she turned and walked back towards me. I watched her walk and noticed just how revealing the dress she was wearing was with the light passing through it. I wasn't positive but I couldn't recall seeing that she was wearing any panties.

When she was close enough to me, she reached and grabbed my hand and kept walking pulling me around and with her.

"I'm so happy you decided to do this." She said with excitement in her voice that almost sounded like a child on Christmas morning as they were about to unwrap a present, they knew what it was and had wanted it forever and couldn't wait to get their hands on it and play with it.

"I am too." I managed to get out as she almost dragged me along, stumbling over my own feet. "What's with the chain door closing?" I asked.

"I'm the only one working today so I get to close the store for half an hour to eat lunch."

"Oh, I am so sorry to interrupt your lunch. I can come back another time."

"Oh, don't worry about me. I'm gonna eat. Don't you fret about that." She said looking back at me, grinning a very mischievous grin.

We went through the curtain of the same room we had been in this past Friday. She reached up and slid the curtain closed and turned towards me. Our eyes locked onto each other's, she stepped forward, her hand reaching around the back of my neck with her right hand, and she pulled me to her. Her left hand grasped at my right breast, and she squeezed firmly but gently. Kim pressed her mouth to mine, and I felt her tongue enter my mouth and sweep through it, her mouth hungrily devouring mine.

I pulled my arms in and placed my hands on her shoulders to push her away, our mouths parted, and I took a step back. "Whoa, you don't waste any time, do you?" I awkwardly mumbled as I stared at the floor.

"Oh my God Sarah, I thought..umm, I thought you were.. Oh my God, I'm so sorry." Kim stumbled through.

"No, no. Don't be sorry. You just caught me off guard and I wasn't ready for that. I didn't see it going that way in my head is all."

We both looked at each other now and as the tension faded a smile broke out on Kim's face and we both broke out in laughter. As the laughter died down Kim spoke first.

"I do apologize. I can be a bit overbearing when I want something, and I don't like to play games. I thought you came here for a certain purpose, and I too wanted that purpose, so I just went for it. And as I said I only get a half hour for lunch, and I wanted to eat as much as I could." She said with a sly smile and a glint in her eye.

She was right, and I knew it. This was exactly what I had been trying to convey to Adam. Don't play silly word games. Say it and do it, don't waste time. She knew what I was there for, and I knew what I was really there for so why have to talk about it and waste time, just go for it.

"I'm the one that needs to apologize. I just got all up in my head about it for a second. I'm usually the aggressor so to speak and must drag out of whoever what they really want. So, when you came on so strong it just threw me off my game is all." I tried to explain to her.

Kim took that in, and I guess she assumed I was okay with moving forward because the next thing I knew she was lifting her dress up and over her head. I was correct about her not wearing any panties. Her patch trimmed neatly into a little triangle just above her already glistening slit. As she stepped towards me again, she reached around with one arm and undid her own bra and let it fall to the floor. Her breasts were beautiful. She had had a breast job at some point, but it was very nicely done as they were still holding up nicely. Her mouth pressed into mine and her hands almost groped at my breasts as a man would do with his hands roughly. She pressed into me hard, walking me backwards till my calves hit the edge of the recliner I had sat in days before. She broke our kiss, looked down at me as she was wearing heels and I had on a pair of white sandals. Her hands started working the buttons of my blouse at a feverish pace and I was almost scared she was going to just rip them off.

Breathlessly I heard her say to me, "I want to taste you so bad. You're going to sit in this chair and let me have you for lunch."

I didn't know how to respond. She was totally in control, and I was just there going along with her. I wasn't used to being in this position as I was the one that was usually in control, running the show. Other than with John I always had to lead the way. I found myself unexpectedly excited at the fact that someone else, especially another woman, could possibly dominate me. I relaxed and decided to just go with the flow and let her have what she wanted from me.

My blouse undone; she removed it from my shoulders. She undid my bra for me, letting it fall to the floor next to the chair. I undid my own pants and slid them down along with my soaked panties, while kicking off my sandals. I stood before her totally naked. Kim took a step back while her hands roamed up and down my arms. She looked me up and down as I did her. She was smiling and the look in her eyes conveyed that she liked what she saw. Kim's young body was perfection and I had to wonder what such a pretty young woman would see in my older more used body. Did she have mommy fantasies I wondered.

Kim slipped out of her heels and pushed them aside, stepped towards me once again and kissed me hard. Her lips pressed fully to mine as her tongue darted into my mouth. Her arms wrapped around me and traveled down my back, her hands coming to rest on each ass cheek as she squeezed each at the same time as she pulled me into her groin and she pressed hers into mine, our mounds grinding against one another's. Her hands were all over me now, one second on a breast then on my ass, the next second on my neck as she would kiss me deep, her tongue almost traveling down my throat. She was on fire and there was no stopping her. She knew what she wanted, and she was going to take it. I found myself lost in the sensation of exactly that. Of being taken, and I liked it.

Kim broke the kiss again and pushed me backwards, me falling into the chair. She dropped to her knees on the floor in front of me and took an ankle in each hand spreading my legs wide and draping them over each arm of the recliner.

I started to reach down to my sex to touch myself, but Kim grabbed each of my wrists and pulled my arms down each side of the chair holding me tight. I couldn't move. I was sitting in the chair awkwardly to start with, more laying than sitting, my legs draped over the sides and now my arms immobilized and being held down on each side. I couldn't move.

Kim smiled up at me without saying a word, but her eyes told all. Without prelim or warning she lowered her face to my sex and her tongue darted into me. She was like a guy who never understood foreplay and just stabbed at your hole with his cock. Only this was a woman, and she did it with her tongue. Most women take their time, kiss and lick, moving slowly. I guess that is what we all think we want as women, but somehow this woman knew I didn't require any of that as she just got down to business.

Kim's tongue slid in and out of me the way a man's cock would. When she was all the way in, she would do this thing with her tongue where she would twist it, licking my inner walls before withdrawing it, and sliding across my clit before stabbing it back inside me repeatedly. I don't know how she was breathing with her face pushed so hard against me. It was like she was trying to put her head inside my cunt. My orgasm didn't take long to build, and I was afraid I was going to squirt so I tightened my insides trying to squelch it and Kim could tell.

"Why are you holding back? I want you to cum on my face." She said with excitement and lust in her voice. "I told you I needed to have lunch. I can't eat without drinking something."

"I didn't want to make a mess and I tend to squirt quite a bit at times." I informed her.

"Hmmm Yummy. Why do you think the chair is leather." She replied. "You wouldn't be the first woman to drench that chair."

I should have maybe felt repulsed knowing I was sitting in a chair where apparently many women have cum all over, but I wasn't. If anything, it turned me on even more. Now feeling like a conquest of Kim's I wanted to let her have me even more.

She buried her face back into me and ate my pussy like no woman had ever eaten my pussy. I could tell she was really enjoying herself. I was lost in the feeling, and I jumped a bit when I felt her insert two fingers inside me. Her tongue now working my clit, her fingers fucking me like they couldn't get enough of me. I was lost to her and remained as I was. I hadn't even thought that she had turned loose of my wrists. My orgasm now rising freely, my hands free now to cup the back of her head and pull her in tight to me as my hips bucked against her face. My fluid escaped me in a rush and flooded into her mouth. I looked down and saw her swallowing as if she hadn't drank anything for days. Her tongue lapping up all she could take in.

My orgasm subsided and I tried to pull my legs up over the arms of the recliner so I could stand and switch places with her, but my legs were weak, and I couldn't muster the strength to control them.

"Just where do you think you're going?" Kim asked me as she saw what I was attempting.

"I thought I would switch places with you so I could return the favor."

"Oh no. You're staying right there. I'm not done with you."

"But I want to taste you too." I pleaded.

"And you will, just not today. Today I get what I want." She said so matter of fact like.

Something about her domineering demeanor that turned me on. I've never been the submissive type, but I was starting to understand why my daughter saw an appeal to it. I settled back down in the chair and didn't move.

Kim stood up and threw her right leg over my left and the arm of the chair. At first, I didn't understand what she was doing. It was as if she was going to climb in the chair with me, but she stopped there using her left leg to balance against the front right side of the chair. I realized that what she was planning on doing was scissoring me while she remained standing, and she looked sexy as fuck straddling me like that. She reached down with her right hand and using her fingers she spread herself open. Oh my God she had a beautiful cunt. So pink and fresh looking, her labia was still as pink as Ashley's was. I did not know exactly how old Kim was, but I was still guessing maybe 25ish, but her sex looked like it had never been used. I reached for myself using both hands pulling myself apart for her, making sure I opened my hood to expose my clit as much as I could. Kim lowered herself onto me and our open holes aligned. I immediately reached up to grab at her tits as she did the same to mine. Her fingers pinching and twisting at my nipples. Kim started rocking her hips back and forth, our clits ramming and grinding into each other's. This woman was straight out fucking me. I could feel her press down onto me even more. The friction our pussies were making against one another's could start a fire I was so heated down there. I sank down even lower into the chair raising my hips up towards her. She grabbed my right leg and pulled it straight up, my calf rested between her tits, and she bear hugged it for support as she just kept sliding her cunt back and forth across mine, slowing only enough to grind her clit into mine at times.

"Oh, fuck Kim, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cuumm...." my orgasm ripped through me hard and fast. I gushed my juice up and out. I could feel the pressure from her body pushed against mine. It was like holding your thumb over the end of a water hose with it on full blast. My orgasm triggered hers and she gushed out as well. Her hips still bucking wildly causing our juice to squirt out in all directions from between where our cunts were mashed together. It was a good thing I had not left any clothes on because I was drenched as if I had just gotten out of the shower. She slowed her movements as her orgasm subsided and collapsed forward over the front of me. Her tits right in my face so I used my tongue to lick at her nipples in turn, taking one into my mouth to suckle.

"MMMMMmm." She moaned and then quickly stood up pulling away smiling and laughing. "Nope, no way. This was for me. If you want something, you'll have to come back to see me. Always leave them wanting more. Isn't that the old saying? Besides my nipples are linked to my clit, fake tits or not I can cum just from having my nipples sucked on."

"Good to know." I said, "and now I see your game. Give me just enough to keep me wanting and I'll come back over and over again."

Kim smiled, bent over me again, kissed me deep and pinched one of my nipples, twisting it and tugging it out roughly. "Next time I'm gonna fuck you so good." She seductively said as she stood back up, climbed off the chair and walked to the other side of the room where her clothes were.

"Next time, you're gonna fuck me?" I asked confused. "What do you call what you just did to me."

"Oh that. That was just foreplay. I knew we didn't have much time having the store closed and all, so I just improvised for now." She replied so coyly. She moved to the curtain and peeked through. "Shit, there's people waiting to get in." She looked at her watch. "Still have a few minutes." She reached down to retrieve her bra and I watched her strap it back on and then lift her dress up over her head and let it fall around her, then slip on her heels. She looked just as sexy getting dressed as she did getting undressed.

I reached down for my bra and withdrew my hand quickly as I felt wet. My bra was soaked from sitting on the floor in such proximity as our water hose cum session. I checked my panties and the same thing, soaked.

"What's wrong?" Kim asked me when she saw me flinch.

"My panties are soaking wet."

"I tend to have that effect on some women." She said laughing.

I laughed as well. I loved her sense of humor. "No, from our, umm, ya know." I muttered out.

"Look, stay here and don't get dressed yet. Grab that towel over there and wipe up the chair best you can. I'll be right back."

I wasn't used to being bossed around like this. Especially by someone much younger than me but for whatever reason I did as I was told, and there I was bent over the chair, butt naked, wiping it down when Kim came back through the curtain.

"Now there's a site I love to see." she said jokingly. But something in me told me that she was serious as well and that she really did like seeing me in that way. More of her to digest.

"Here choose a set and put them on." She said as she held out four sets of bras and panties to me. "Then after you get dressed, sneak out the curtain when no one is looking, blend in for a bit then bring the others to the counter and I'll ring you up."

I took the sets from her holding them out to look them over myself. They were all very pretty sets. I checked the tag for sizes. "These are pretty, how'd you know my taste and size?" I asked her.

Kim grinned at me and replied, "I didn't know your taste. I picked out what I wanted to see you in and then out of. As far as the size goes, Honey, I've been doing this long enough that I don't need a tape measure to know what a woman's size is. I only do fittings so I get to see and feel as many naked ladies as I can. Besides you didn't come here for no fitting."

"How did you know."

"No woman that looks like you or carries herself as well as you do, doesn't already know her sizes."

I nodded in agreement. "Sorry I misled you." I apologized.