Our Family Adventures Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No need to be sorry, this was fun, just next time call me up and tell me you want to fuck." She had walked over to me and took my chin in her hand and turned my face up to hers and kissed me with no tongue but let her lips linger on my lips and slowly withdrew them still holding my chin. "Now, I must open the store, remember what I said, see you at the register." One quick kiss and she walked out. I quickly got dressed, peaked out the curtain, and saw my opening. I maneuvered myself over to a rack and pretended to be looking at things. After a couple of minutes I glanced around, realized no one was paying any attention, so I made my way to the register.

I placed the sets on the counter and Kim, now playing the role of saleslady said, "Good afternoon, did you get everything you came in for today?" with a smirk and gleam in her eyes.

"Oh yes, and so much more." I played back.

"I see you only have three sets here, we are running a special right now, if you buy three you get the fourth set for free. Why don't you go pick you up another set. Ya never know when one might get wet or something and need an extra."

I was dying inside. This woman was too much. Was it possible I could be falling in love with her so easily? My heart felt like it was going to burst, and I wanted to bust out laughing as well. "No, no, ya never know, do ya. One minute you're dry minding your own business and the next thing ya know someone is soaking you down." I quipped back as I turned and went to pick out another set.

When I returned to the counter Kim had already bagged the other sets. She took the hanger from me, removed it from the set, folded the set and placed them in the bag as well. Lifting the bag by the handle she handed it over the counter to me where I took it from her making sure my fingers contacted hers, if only briefly. It was only then I realized I never paid for anything. I gave her a look and she announced in a professional manner.

"Thank you, madam, I put your receipt in your bag. You have a good day and 'come' again."

"Oh, I'm definitely going to 'come' again. The service here is so personal. I feel as if I'm a whole new woman." I smiled back at her, winked and blew her a kiss. I didn't know if anyone saw me or not, not that I really cared. I turned and walked out of the store.

My head was light, and I walked on cloud nine. I stopped and got something to eat in the food court and then headed for the car. The whole time I replayed the last 45 minutes in my head. It seemed like so much longer but that's all it was. How did so much happen in that little of time. I'm not talking about what we did, but how I felt at that moment. I couldn't wait to tell John this story.

I returned home and tried to get some more company business done but couldn't concentrate so I changed my clothes and went for a workout in our makeshift home gym, which only consists of a treadmill that usually has clothes hanging from it and a weight set that John does use on a regular basis that are both crammed into a little room off the garage that I think was meant for storage but we call our home gym. I ran on the treadmill for a while and that wasn't doing it either. I knew then what I needed to do.

I turned off the treadmill and started for the stairs. I heard the door to the garage open and a minute later the in-between door opened, and Adam walked in. He had ear buds in listening to some crazy music I was sure, so I knew he wouldn't hear me. I stood there waiting for him to get closer. As he did, he noticed me and stopped short. He didn't remove his ear buds or say anything. He eyed me up and down for a minute, shook his head like he approved of what he was seeing and then grabbed me by the back of my arm as if I was a child being hauled away for being bad.

He pushed me ahead of himself, still not saying a word. I don't know why I allowed myself to be manhandled by him, but I did. We made it to the end of the sofa. He turned me towards the inside of it, away from him. He bent over and roughly shoved my gym shorts to my knees. I glanced back at him and saw him unbuckling his belt and undoing his jeans. He shoved them to his knees as well and then he spit into his hand and started stroking his already hardening cock. He saw me looking back at him and he placed his spread fingers on top of my head and turned my head to face the sofa. I heard him spit again, but this time he slid his wet hand through my now moistening slit. His right hand grabbed my hip roughly, with his left hand he gripped his cock and nuzzled it at my opening, sliding it back and forth through my slit a time or two. Then his left hand grabbed my left hip as well and without a word of preamble he shoved his entire length into me in one hard thrust. There was no holding there for me to get used to it at all. His hips traveled backwards till his cockhead was just about to fall out of me and he slammed it all the way back in again, even harder. These were not fast strokes but slow and very hard.

I laid myself further forward across the sofa arm allowing all my weight to rest on the arm. I did not try to hold myself up or resist in any way. I was complete putty. I was being used as a cock sleeve for my son and I loved it. I didn't even try to fuck him back. I just went limp and let him use me.

His thrusts became faster as I laid there, I realized I could hear music coming from the ear buds still in his ears. He hadn't even turned off his music. His hips were now pounding into me harder. His right hand came off my hip and suddenly there was smack across my ass cheek. What the fuck! I thought. What has gotten into him. I wanted to ask him but by now I couldn't even speak clearly. I could barely breathe. With every stroke of his long cock, it took my breath away as he slammed into me. Pound after pound, my cervix again taking a beating. I felt him press his weight into me harder as if he had shifted his body weight. His right hand came around my face and he stuck two fingers in my mouth while I felt his left hand wrap itself in my hair and he pulled back hard with both. OH MY GOD! John didn't even ever fish hook me. I have seen it plenty of times in porn and quite honestly it never done anything for me, but here, now, I was loving what he was doing to me.

My insides felt like they were being ripped out each time he withdrew. When he would shove back in he would bottom out deep inside me. I couldn't talk but, in my head, I kept thinking, 'Fuck me son. Fuck your mother. Take what you need Babyboy.' I was powerless to do anything but be there and take what he was giving me or what he was taking from me I should say.

Thrust after thrust, my neck hurting from the twisted position he had me in as he yanked back on my hair and cheek. My orgasm came on fast and my juice escape me in a deluge, running down my legs soaking the sofa arm and puddling on the hardwood flooring. My hot juice splashing against his balls was enough to bring him to climax and I heard him grunt out loud and long as he buried his cock deep inside me and I could feel him trying to take a step forward to get in even deeper.

As his body returned to somewhat normal, I felt him ease off me and I tried to stand. I felt him place his hand flat on the small of my back and he shoved me back down over the arm of the soda where I had just been moments before. I couldn't see him, but I could recognize sounds and knew he was pulling his pants up, and redoing his belt. When he was done. He grabbed a handful of hair and yanked me up to a standing position. He turned me around to face him and then shoved me down to sit on the arm of the sofa. He placed a knee on the inside of one of mine and shoved my legs apart. His left hand still wrapped in my hair he used his right and wiped it open handed through my dripping slit. As his calloused palm ran across my clit I jumped and shivered at the roughness of it. He sank two fingers inside of me and moved them around. He wasn't trying to finger fuck me so much as he was just wetting his fingers. He pulled them out and shoved them in my mouth. I knew what he wanted, and I sucked them clean then licked them letting him watch as I did so.

His left hand yanked my head back even farther as his right hand wrapped around my neck. He bent down over my face; I could see his tongue out before his lips ever contacted mine, then felt it enter my mouth and down my throat. He kissed me crudely but passionately at the same time. When he parted, he stepped back just a bit as he let me go, shoving me backwards, causing me to lose my balance and fall onto the sofa. Then he just walked off. I could still hear his music blaring through his ear buds.

I laid there for a few minutes trying to catch my breath and collect my thoughts. What the fuck was that all about and where did that come from. Just this morning I had to tell him everything to do. I had to lead the way. Now he just came in here and took what he wanted. I thought back to earlier and realized that was twice today that I was taken and used for someone else's pleasure. Sure, I came both times but all in all it was all for someone else. What is going on, I wondered.

I finally got up and made my way to my bedroom and showered. I thought about stopping in Adam's room to talk to him about this but thought better of it. No sense making an issue of it. He may never do it again and I wanted him so, to do it again. I showered and laid down on the bed without dressing and in no time I was asleep.

I awoke much later than I intended and was late picking up Ashley from school. I quickly called her. She answered and I could hear traffic noise in the background.

"I'm sorry Ashley, I fell asleep and just woke up. I guess I'm still feeling some effects of the weekend. Where are you at? I hear traffic."

"When I came out of school Dad was waiting for me so I'm with him."

"What? He didn't tell me he was going to pick you up." I looked at my phone and noticed I had missed calls from John and a voicemail. I concluded I had slept through them. "Okay, tell your dad I overslept and haven't a clue for dinner so stop and pick up something. Please."

"Sure mom. Pizza it is. We'll be home in a couple of hours." She said and she clicked off. Pizza, of course. And John will let her have whatever she wants. Oh well, my fault. Wait, why be home in a couple of hours I wondered. Maybe John had some stops he had to make for work. I let it go.

I decided to go talk to Adam after all, but he wasn't in his room. I looked outside and his Jeep was gone so I knew he wasn't even home. I looked at my phone again and read through my missed texts and voicemails. John had texted way earlier saying that Susan didn't come into work and asked for Tuesday off as well but said she would be at the game the next night. I tried to call her, but it went straight to voicemail. 'What is going on with that girl', I wondered. I loved her and I was worried about her. She was more than just a friend for sure, she was family and even that wasn't enough of a description to say what she was to me and John and this family. She was more than just our lover; she was one of us. And in that moment, I realized something I had been overlooking. I had told John about Kim, and he had no problem if I was going to play with her. I knew he would get excited when he heard today's story. But I never said anything to Susan about Kim. I know technically I was not required to, but I also knew that Susan never saw anyone on the side. John and I were it for her. We were Her's and she was ours. I suddenly felt guilty as if I had cheated on Susan this afternoon. Both with Kim and with Adam and previously with Ashley. How was I going to explain that to her though. My head was starting to hurt from all the over thinking, but I couldn't help it, I was truly conflicted. Here I did not like secrets and lies and here I was just as guilty as others. This had to stop. And something more needed to be done about the Susan situation but I needed to hear what she had to say Wednesday night first. I needed a drink.

It was almost two full hours since I had talked to Ashley on the phone, and I heard them pull into the drive. I went to meet them at the door. When Ashley got out of the truck her hair was a mess as if it was wind whipped and she had that glow about her. I started to ask her about it, but she interrupted me and said, "Talk to Dad, it was his idea. I need to go shower." And off she walked, into the house.

John got out of the truck carrying many boxes of pizza. "Why so many?" I asked him.

"She couldn't make up her mind what kind she wanted." He said as if that explained that.

"So, you just bought every kind she could think of, didn't you."

"Yeah." Was all I got as a reply.

'John, you don't have to spoil her so much, she's eighteen years old now. I think it's okay if she must go without something she wants a few times."

"Bite your tongue woman. Better yet, let me do it for you." He said as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me deeply, trying to actually bite my tongue as I ducked and turned trying to get away from him as we laughed, and he chased after me.

"Don't think I missed the taste of her pussy on your tongue either. I knew there had to be a reason to take so long. Sounds like one of you has a story to tell and I want to hear it."

"Let her tell. It will be sexier coming from her. Besides you can suck my cock while she tells it." He playfully said as he caught up to me and wrapped me up in his arms and held me close to him.

"I love you Baby." I told him.

"I love you too." He returned and kissed me again. This time more sensually.

We ate some pizza and waited for Ashley to return. John filled me in on the bid this morning and everything else that happened. Some suppliers never made it to a work site this afternoon so they couldn't do anything, so he told Adam to go on home or whatever.

"Speaking of Adam." I had cleared my throat and began. "Yeah, he came home this afternoon and.."

"And did what?" We heard Ashley say as she walked back into the kitchen where we stood. She was completely naked. "Hey why ya all have clothes on. I thought we set a new house rule?"

I had now over the last few days seen my daughter nude many times and had sex with her just as many almost, yet here she was waltzing into the room butt ass naked, and she still took my breath away and looking at her dad's reaction, she had the same effect on him. It took me a second to respond.

"I was about to tell your father here a story that occurred between Adam and myself this afternoon, but I'd rather hear the story of what transpired between you and your dad after school today. He said you could tell me while I suck his cock. So, why don't we go into the other room and make ourselves comfy on the sofa." I offered as I led the way and they followed. "And for your other question, your dad just got home as you know, and we've been talking and just hasn't had time yet to take off his clothes and I have clothes on because I was working out and I just feel uncomfortable working out in the nude so there is going to have to be some exceptions made to your rule."

Ashley seemed to understand and agree to this, at least for now. John dropped his clothes next to the sofa, sat down into a corner with his right leg against the back out straight. I followed him dropping my clothes in the same pile and settling onto the sofa between his legs taking his flaccid cock into my hand and mouth. Some women hate having a limp cock in their mouth, but I love it. I love to feel it grow as I lick and suck on it, knowing its because of what I'm doing.

Ashley sat in the chair facing the sofa and dropped each leg over each arm, so she was spread open facing us. Her hands went to her sex, and she began lightly touching and rubbing her fingers through her slit and over her clit. I loved the scene she was presenting but had to warn her.

"Pace yourself girl. Don't go getting yourself all worked up that you can't talk and not able to finish the story or I'm not going to tell you the Adam story. She laughed and jerked her hands away and placed them on her breasts tweaking her nipples. Before she even started the story though one hand was back down on her clit. And she began..........

"I came out of school and saw dad instead of you. Got in, asked where you were. Dad reminded me you were going to the doctor, and he hadn't been able to get a hold of you so figured you were busy with that and let you know he would come pick me up, so here he was."

I was watching Ashley play with herself as she told her story. Her pussy spread open and glistening wet. My own sex moistening from watching her. Her own eyes glued on her father's cock as I sucked it. She continued...

"We took off and dad said he had to run an errand before we came home. After we got on the highway he told me to take off my clothes. I thought he was joking seeing as how it is broad daylight, but he wasn't, so I did. He pulled his cock out and pulled me down across the console pushing my head down on his cock. Laying across that console sucks."

"Tell me about it." I spoke up and agreed. "Imagine laying across that thing, sucking your dad's cock and getting fucked from behind and every bump that's hit you can feel in your ribcage." I said nonchalantly and went back to sucking John's cock.

Ashley's eyes went wide with shock. "WHAT! Now you must tell me that story. Who was fucking you from behind? Where were you? For how long? The same truck?"

I waved her off with my hand, breaking only to say, "Another time, you finish your story."

She seemed disappointed but knew better than to argue the point. She went on...

"So, there I was, naked with my ass in the air, broad daylight, dad driving down the road and me sucking his cock. Dad reached over me and smacked my ass a few times and rubbed my pussy for a little bit until he started fingering me. Which that felt good. And then after a while he told me to sit in the seat and recline it back and put my feet up on the dash with my legs spread."

She paused as she asked, "I'm sure you've done that as well? And masturbate while he's still driving?"

I nodded my head in affirmative never taking my mouth off John's cock.

"Of course you have." She said almost in defeat like we were in some sort of competition. Which kinda gave me an idea. Ashley continued...

"Anyway, Dad drove and watched me masturbate and sometimes he would reach over and grab my tit or sink some fingers into my pussy. Ya know the windows are tinted and the truck sits up high and the seat was reclined, but still, every time we went past someone, or they went past us I got nervous, but dad wouldn't let me stop. And I knew the truck drivers for sure could see me because some would blow their horns."

Ashley's story telling skills needed some polishing. I looked up at John and I swear he was falling asleep. I pinched his leg and he jumped with a start.

"What did you do that for?" he asked.

"I thought you were falling asleep."

"No just enjoying you and the story. It's relaxing. We should do this every night." He suggested.

"I'm sure you'd like that, but if we do, Ashley is going to have to learn how to tell a sexier story."

Ashley sat up pulling her legs in and down with her. "What does that mean?" she demanded to know.

I sat up as well facing her. "It means exactly what it sounds like. You need to practice how you tell a sexy story. Pacing is everything. Also, the descriptions. Everything matters."

This set her off and she copped an attitude. Folded her arms across her breasts and sat there pouting.

"Look Baby, I wasn't trying to be mean, but you sound very monotone like your bored and don't want to be doing this. Let's just forget about it and you finish your story."

Ashley glared at me for a minute and then in a rush of one long sentence it all came out.