Our Family Adventures Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad stopped at some store and made me wait in the truck and I wasn't allowed to get dressed, then he came back out, like after forever and he drove over to the lake where he fishes and he fucked me in the back seat after eating my pussy, then we got your text and stopped and got pizza, then we came home and now I'm tell this boring story."

I had to sit there for a minute to calm my nerves. Ashley didn't usually talk to me in such a manner and tone. I didn't know what had gotten into her. Part of me wanted to smack her in the mouth and part of me wanted to mash my cunt into her face and grind it there until I came. All I knew was I didn't want to hear her speak again right now. I offered this instead.

"Okay look Little Miss, you know I don't appreciate being talked to like that and before you say anything, I never said your story was boring. I always want to hear about you and your dad together. What I said was the way you were telling the story was a bit boring and you lacked presentation. It was more about the way you were telling the story then the story itself."

I suddenly heard her voice in my head about the part of her dad and her went to his fishing spot and fucked. This is the same spot that Adam had told me that he took Brittney and they fucked. Oh fuck. What if they had seen each other. Brittney seeing Ashley and her dad fucking and/or Ashley seeing Brittney and Adam fucking. This was getting risky. I let it go for now. Needed to think on it some more. I stayed with the manner at hand for now.

Ashley was still fuming I could tell. I came up with an idea. I got up and started walking over to her. 'Ashley, switch me places. Go suck your dad's cock while I tell you two the Adam story from today."

Ashley's face lit up along with John's and I knew I had taken the correct route. Ashely jumped up and over the cocktail table bounding onto the sofa between her father's legs. I hadn't even gotten seated, and she was sucking away on her dad's cock.

I sat down in the same chair Ashley had just vacated and draped a leg over each arm as she had done. I spread my pussy open for them as they watch, sucked two fingers into my mouth wetting them and then pushed them inside myself. I worked them back and forth giving them a good show as I worked myself up. And then I began my tale....

I will spare you readers the retelling of the Adam story but know this, I told the tale to Ashley and John with enthusiasm and finesse, sexiness and didn't skip on the details. By the time I was done, John was blowing a load into Ashley's mouth as Ashley had been working her own cunt with her hand and brought herself to climax. When I was done, I stood up, took a bow and said.

"Now that's how you tell a sex story."

John and Ashley, both applauded me, and I took a turn and left the room leaving them where they were on the sofa. I made my way to my bedroom and laid across the bed. John walked in about ten minutes later shutting the door and locking it.

"What's wrong Baby?" he asked me concerned.

"I didn't appreciate the way she talked to me, with that tone, and it just all feels different now that we are engaged in the acts that we are, especially when sitting there nude. Plus, she's 18 now and blah blah blah. I was thrown off my game and I didn't like it. I think she thinks she can say and do whatever she wants now cause she's fucking her daddy and you're always going to stick up for her."

I knew I was rambling on, and John let me vent. When I was done, he came over, laid down beside me placing his arm around me and kissed my head.

"After you left from downstairs, I told her that I didn't appreciate the way she spoke to you either and that if she wasn't 18, she would have been punished for such behavior and she knows it. As it is I told her that if she was going to act that way whenever someone criticized her about something, then I found it to be immature and childish behavior and I wouldn't be interested in carrying on a sexual relationship with her any longer. I told her she needed to grow up. I left her down there on the sofa thinking."

I turned and kissed him; thanked him and told him I loved him. We laid there for a while just talking about the day. John asked about my doctor appointment and how I was doing. He explained more about what was going on at the job site and the fact of Susan not coming into work and asking for Tuesday and Wednesday off as well. Talking about Susan made me think of Kim and I jumped out of bed to retrieve the new bra and panty set I had worn home from the bedroom floor where I had left it when I changed into my gym clothes earlier. I put them on as John watched.

"Damn those are sexy. When did you get those?" he asked me.

"Today." I said, "Remember me telling you about Kim and taking Ashley in for the bra fitting this past Friday?"

"Yes."

"Well, I went in for my fitting today after seeing the doctor, and let's just say that more happened than just a fitting." I grinned at him.

"Do tell." He encouraged me.

I laid back down on the bed but before I started there was a knock at the bedroom door.

"Come in." I said loudly.

The doorknob was turned but the door didn't open. It suddenly came to me that there are locks on our bedroom doors and John had locked ours when he came in earlier. I laughed at myself as I got up and unlocked the door and opened it. Ashley was standing on the other side with tears streaming down her face. She was dressed in some sweats and a t-shirt and looked whipped and shameful. She looked into my eyes and fell into me, hugging me. I returned her hug holding onto her, letting her cry as she spoke.

"Mommy, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to talk to you like that. I'm sorry. I know better, I know. I just got my feelings hurt and overreacted. Dad is right, its wrong and I'm sorry. I promise I will correct my reaction from now on when you're just trying to help me."

Her apology felt and sounded sincere plus I never could stay mad or upset with my kids no matter what but especially if they came and apologized on their own. I did have that little voice in the back of my head though wondering how much of this was sincerely towards me or was more geared to make sure she kept getting her daddy's cock. Guess time would tell. For now, I just wanted to move past it. I broke the hug and took her by the hand to lead her into the room. As I did, she got a good view of the bra and panty I was wearing.

"Hey that looks just like one of my sets I got the other day. When did you get that."

"Today when I went and saw Kim for a fitting." I said coyly.

"Yeah, a fitting that was more than just a fitting." John piped out.

Ashley stopped me short by yanking back on my arm almost ripping it form its socket. "MOM! You didn't. You fucked Kim?" she was all excited as if she had fucked Kim herself.

"Well, I'd say she fucked me more than I fucked her, but yeah we played for a bit."

"At the mall, in the store?" Ashley couldn't ask questions fast enough.

"Okay, calm down now and I'll tell you both the story. You two resume your same positions from before."

I sat down in the chair next to the bed throwing my legs over the arms as I had downstairs. and John and Ashley got out of their clothes. John sat down on the bed with his back against the headboard. Ashley laid between his legs on her stomach and commenced in sucking his growing cock. They both turned their heads to look at me.

Again, to save time and space I'll spare the readers the retelling of this story as well. Let it be suffice to say that my retelling was as good as the first, the only difference was that by the time I was done, Ashley had mounted her father and was riding his cock as John had his mouth engulfed on a tit. I had been playing with myself but only kept edging so as not to ruin the story. Good story telling etiquette, but now I needed to come.

"You two look beautiful together and I hate to break it up, but you fucked earlier and now that's two stories I've told and have yet to cum. Someone needs to get down here on that floor and eat my cunt."

Ashley jumped off her dad's cock and fell off the bed trying to get to me. She managed to make it between my legs and her tongue shot out across my clit. I almost came right then and there from all the edging I had been doing. I pulled her head harder into me and I felt her tongue enter my hole. She licked and lapped at me like she was starving. I watched her as she looked up at me. If there was anything left of me being upset at her it was all gone now. To see her so eagerly trying to please me was overwhelming and my hips started grinding against her face. I looked over and saw John stroking his cock.

"John, get down on the floor behind her and fuck your daughter while she eats my cunt and drinks my juice to make up to me for the way she talked to me."

"Be careful Sarah, that's not much of a punishment for her and she just may talk to you like that always if that's the punishment." John came back with.

"Punish me mom, punish me please." Ashley begged while barley removing her mouth from me.

I pulled her head back into me and grinded harder into her face, my cunt being smashed against her mouth, nose and even forehead as I lost control and my orgasm screamed through me. My legs came off the arms of the chair and wrapped around her head tightly as I rode through wave after wave of orgasm. My body shook, my abs clinched, and I let loose a gallon of fluid that squirted this way and that against Ashley's face as I had done Kim's pussy earlier today. I fell back into the chair and my legs dropped to the floor as I was spent and had no more to give. I noticed John never made it behind Ashley and was still on the bed stroking his cock.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"That was too good to miss. I just wanted to watch." He replied.

"Ashley why don't you suck you father off or let him fuck you. He needs to get his nut again."

"I'm good Baby." John informed me. "I've cum twice today already. Once when I fucked Ashley at the lake and once downstairs when you told the first story, and I blew in her mouth."

My mind raced and I spoke without thinking. "Yeah, but wouldn't you love to cum again a third time? Besides she does have three holes and you could cum in her ass this time." I realized What I was saying and played if off as a joke, but Ashley spoke up.

"Yeah, daddy please. Please fuck me in my ass. I want to try that with you." She almost begged him for it.

My reality came back to me, and I tried to reverse the situation. "Wait Ashley, as your dad just said he has cum twice today already and just in the last what, three hours, tops? It is going to take him a lot to cum again and although you have one of the sexiest asses ever and I'm sure it is tight as fuck; he would have to fuck you hard and fast for quiet a while before he came again probably and that's not good for the first time you ever have a cock in your ass. Let's just wait for another time." I suggested.

Ashley was not to be outdone or talked out of this. She looked at me and suggested, "How about you eat and finger my ass as I know you want to, getting me ready for him." She turned to look at her dad, "And you fuck mom till you're just about ready to cum, then pull out and shove it in my ass and finish off in me." She looked so proud of herself that she had thought of this all on her own.

John and I looked at one another. We knew this story line because it's one we have fucked to for years. Then it hit me, my journals. She had read that in my journals knowing we had talked about doing exactly that to her.

"I know you read that in my journals and yes that is something in fantasy that your dad and talked about wanting to do but now in reality its just a bit different. We don't want to hurt you like that, Babygirl." I tried to explain to her.

"Yes, I read it in your journal's mom but It's not just what you want, I want it to. I want to give you guys what you want. I told you I want to be used by you. I want you to do what you want with me. Like today with dad. I was nervous as fuck, but I was excited as well. I know I was safe because I was with dad, but it excited me to be told to do things I wouldn't normally do. That he was using me for what he wanted."

John and I were looking at each other again and John finally shrugged. "I'm game if you are. I mean it's what she wants, and I want to give her what she wants." He said with a grin on his face justifying the situation.

"Oh, I'm sure you do." I returned laughing. "You just want your cock in that ass, and I don't blame you but doing it this way is going to hurt. Are you sure Ashley?" I asked again.

"Yes, mom, I'm sure."

The excitement of it all overshadowed the realities of it all and I had not even thought about all that comes with anal sex. When the reality set in, I had to bring it up.

"Listen Ashley. There are some things that you may or may not be aware about when it comes to anal sex. I know you have probably seen porn and the guy fucks the girl in her ass and maybe even sucks his cock after or another girl does and it looks just like normal fucking and all, but there is so much more to it sometimes. I think we should talk about these things first, okay?"

"Okay mom. Shoot."

Nothing like being put on the spot. "Help me out here John." Pleading with him to say something to help me out here.

"Don't look at me, I was willing to just let it be what may happen and she learn from there." He said laughing.

"I bet you were. Remember it's our bed." I reminded him.

"Oh yeah, let's move to her's." he said laughing at his suggestion.

"What are you two talking about? Ashley asked us.

John wasn't going to be any help, so I just went with it.

"Ashley, I know you're not stupid, so I know you realize that with anal sex there is the possibility of making a mess. And if you're not prepared for that it can be quite traumatizing especially the first time." I trailed off still trying to collect my thoughts on how to explain this to her.

"Come on mom, do as you say and tell us, say what you mean. Quit playing word games. All that." She teased me with my own words.

"Fine, I'll say it. Anal sex can get messy at times. Getting fucked in the ass when you have not prepped for it, means it's possible that you may shit all over yourself and the other person and although there are those out there that get into that sort of thing, we are not among them. An accident is one thing and can even be turned into a dirty sexual experience if the anal sex is spontaneous and there was no time for prep." I paused so she could think about what I said, and I could gather my thoughts again.

"What do you mean by prep?" she asked.

"Well, prepping is cleaning yourself out. So, like you'd do an enema first when you know it's likely you are going to have anal sex to clean out your insides, so it lowers the chance of making a mess. Also, the cleaner you are the more oral someone may feel like doing or ATM may happen."

"ATM?"

"Ass To Mouth." I said, "It's where a man has his cock in an ass and then pulls it out and sticks in in your mouth for you to suck him or into someone else's mouth to suck and then maybe back into an ass again and may do this repeatedly. So, you can see why it's important to stay clean and be clean."

"Okay, I get it. Makes sense. So, what's in an enema?" Ashley asked inquisitively.

I looked to John for help again but he was laying there trying not to laugh his ass off and turned his head away so as not to make eye contact.

"Umm, well, it's mostly water. You can make them at home using water and a little soap. Or you can buy them at the store already premixed and I'm not sure exactly what is in them but you umm, you take a little nozzle like a douche nozzle and you umm, you put it in your ass and you, umm."

John being a smartass interrupted, "Be sure and tell her about piss enemas too. You always loved those."

"JOHN!" I yelled at him, smacking at his leg which was the only thing I could reach. "Shut up, this is hard enough as it is."

"Piss enemas?" Ashley asked confused.

"Yeah, we are not talking about piss enemas right now." I was flushed and had no idea how to continue with this right now. We sat there in silence for a moment.

I looked over at Ashley and John, they both had these shit eating grins on their faces and suddenly they both busted out laughing loudly.

"What?" I asked confused.

Askley spoke up first, "I've been fucking with you mom. I already know most all this stuff. Whether from porn or reading books or today when dad and I was out, and he ate my ass and finger fucked it for the first time after he ate my pussy. He told me someday he wanted to fuck me in my ass, but we had things to talk about first, so I asked him all about it on the way home and I told him I wanted to try that tonight. We stopped and got an enema, and I used it right after we came home when I came upstairs and showered before coming back downstairs. I was going to tell you when I told the story so it would be a surprise, but that didn't work out as you know, but it's been fun as hell watching you squirm."

I was stunned, I looked at John who was now trying to get further away from me but still laughing all the while. I looked back at Ashley who was laughing again. It took me a minute, but the realization sat in and yes, they had gotten me. I pride myself on not falling for people's jokes, but they had succeeded in pulling this one off on me. Touche to them. I was proud that they had worked together to pull this off and complimented them so.

I looked at John, "Did you know she was going to do this when it started or just went along with it." I asked him.

"I can neither confirm nor deny...." he started to say before I cut him off.

"Yeah, Yeah Yeah." I settled.

Ashley stopped laughing and looked at me real serious like, 'I do have one question though mom that dad didn't bring up earlier today if you don't mind answering."

"Sure Baby, what would that be?" I asked her, thinking I could one up her dad a bit with my knowledge over his. Not that I'm a competitive person or anything.

Ashley cleared her throat and straightened up her posture, "What's a 'piss' enema?" she asked.

John laughed even harder as he turned away from us. I scanned Ashley's face to see if she was being serious or was fucking with me again. I got the impression she was being serious and honestly didn't know what it was, but I treaded lightly.

"You honestly don't know or are you just messing with me again, Little Miss?"

"I honestly don't know. I mean I can imagine maybe, but dad didn't bring it up earlier."

"Well, ya know how I said there are some people that would enjoy making a mess with anal play?"

"Yeah."

"There are people that enjoy including pee in their play as well. There are all kinds of people who enjoy all kinds of things, and I've always taught you kids to not judge.........." I trailed off as the realization hit me. She did know what a piss enema was because just as we had discussed she had read my journals. "You almost got me again young lady, but not this time. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, same on me. Not going to work again."

Ashley tried to stay in control, "Whatever do you mean Mommy?" she asked but couldn't hold the laughter in any longer.

We all laughed and rolled about on the bed before finally subsiding and catching our breaths. John sat up, looked at me and said, "I do have one thing to say."

"What's that?" I asked hesitantly.

"Score some points for me!" he exclaimed. "First to eat Ashley's ass and finger it! Yay me!"

Not to be outdone, I tried to inform him, "Well now hold on there. Technically my tongue was there first remember. I got points for that."

"Yeah, but you just put it there and didn't really do much. I actually ate that ass the way an ass should be ate and fingers to the third knuckle all out fucking it." He said so proud of himself.