Our Family Adventures Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked to Ashley for confirmation. She smiled and nodded, also saying, "He did mom. Your tongue was first, but God Damn did he eat the fuck out of my ass, and after having those fingers, I knew I wanted his cock in my ass. Dad says you love a good ass fucking."

I saw my opportunity here to get a little payback. "I do love a good ass fucking but what I really like first before that is a good piss enema." And this time it was my turn to laugh first.

They joined in the laugh, John almost choaking on his breath. He got it somewhat under control, waved for our attention, "One, more, thing, one more thing," he repeated coughing." He looked at Ashley now with all seriousness, "Am I still going to fuck your ass tonight?" and the laughter started right back up again.

When we finally got ourselves under control after laying there not saying anything for almost 15 minutes. I turned to Ashley who was laying on her stomach next to me. I threw my right leg over both her legs and ran my fingers down her back. I traced her lines down her body and onto her perfect ass. I leaned closer, kissed her shoulder and closer yet to kiss her neck. John felt my movement and turned towards me as well, spooning me with his cock at my ass. It felt so good. It had been a while since I had him in my ass and all this ass talk had gotten to me. I had to ask.

"Did this enema package you stopped to get have an extra bottle in it?" I asked to either of them.

Ashely responded first, "No it was just one bottle. Why?"

"Well, if we are going to go through with you taking your first cock in your ass, I was thinking I should get in on the fun and give your father a treat so he could have both our asses tonight. Maybe we even let him have all three of our holes tonight."

"Mmmm that sounds fun." Ashley muttered as she laid there enjoying my fingers tracing lines on her ass.

I tried to look back over my shoulder to gauge what John was thinking. I caught his eye and he spoke up. "You know I don't mind a mess if its made, but its up to you." He said.

"I don't want a mess on her first time and considering she cleaned up I want to as well plus I was thinking if I'm gonna do some ATM she should as well."

"ATM, what's that?" Ashley asked playing dumb this time.

I smacked her ass cheek hard and she damn near jumped completely off the bed from a horizonal position. "Don't start that crap again." I warned her playfully or I will punish you good.

"Promises, promises" she mused as she settled back down, and I returned to caressing her ass watching it redden where I smack it.

I thought for a minute about things and decided what the hell. I turned away from Ashley so I could better see John. "What do you think, you feel comfortable with teaching our daughter what a piss enema is?"

John didn't say anything at first. I think he was a little stunned that I would even consider it. After a moment though he said, "That's up to you Baby. You know I don't embarrass easy. You're the one that is put on the spot."

Ashley wasn't saying anything, and I was still trying to decide. The silence dragged on for a minute, then another. Finally, Ashley broke the silence. "Mom, if it helps you decide, I want you to know that I have a pretty good idea of what a piss enema is and if you want to do it and not have me there, I totally understand. But I also want you to know that if I'm there I would never judge you and would love to share such an intimate experience with you. I told you I want you and dad to teach me everything and this would be apart of everything. I want to know it all."

I contemplated things for another minute or so. I rolled over on top of Ashley as I was getting out of bed and grinded my mound into her ass. My clit rubbing hard against her cheek. I then thrusted back and forth as a man would do while fucking her. "When you going to let me strap on a dildo and fuck you in that ass. Or your cunt for that matter." I teasingly asked her as I rolled the rest of the way off her and the bed, smacking her ass cheek again, hard.

"FUCK MOM! God Damn it that hurts." As she reached back to rub the already reddening welt popping up on her ass.

"Oh, quit being a baby, you're about to watch your own mother take a piss enema from your father and then suck his cock straight from my asshole and vice versa." I informed her as I walked to the bathroom. "Come on you two, get your asses up and in here. Let's do this if we are going to do this."

John and Ashley jumped out of bed and raced to the bathroom where they both tried to enter the doorway at the same time and crashed into each other losing their balance and falling to the floor.

"You're the only two people in the world that would get that excited about watching someone take a piss enema from someone in their own family. Like father, like daughter. I love you both." We were all laughing again as they got themselves up. John went into the walk-in closet. He knew what was needed. Ashley sat down on the toilet lid. "Don't sit there." I motioned her away. "I'm gonna be needing that in a hurry." I said anxiously but truthfully. She moved over to the edge of the tub.

John returned with what was required and I started picking up the floor mats to get them out of the way. Ashley sat there with a bemused look on her face.

"What, haven't you ever watched someone get an enema before." I asked her sarcastically. "You said you gave yourself one earlier, would you like it if someone was watching? And it wasn't even a piss enema at that."

Ashley started giggling to herself. "What? Out with it." I insisted.

"Just you mom. Think about it. You were engaged in incest with your parents and others and now your own kids. Married a man who was involved with his mother and you're now uptight about me watching you take an enema, piss or not. I just find that funny."

I stared at her for a moment or two and realized she had a point. Most people would be more uptight about the incest then being watched taking an enema, but it still didn't steady my nerves much. It wasn't like John, and I have done this a lot or anything. It was something we read about, and it looked interesting, and we tried it once and it was okay. Something very intimate to share with your partner and then it came up again when we didn't have a store-bought enema to use a couple of times, same as tonight. So, it wasn't the act itself, it was the fact that my own daughter was in here with me watching me and her father perform said act. I know I could have asked her to step back into the bedroom and she would have, but I also wanted to share with her the same intimacy and teach her that it was okay to put yourself out there for the right reasons and the right person, or persons. I decided I was going to go through with this regardless of the outcome.

I laid down on the floor on my left side with my right leg bent at the knee, up and out so that my ass was naturally spread and in an upward type of position.

"Nice ass, mom." Ashley called out as if she was my personal cheering section.

"Thanks." I returned facetiously.

John chimed in next with, "Lube? No lube? Plug? No plug? Full service? What are we doing?" he asked me.

"Yes lube, no plug, no full service tonight. Just straight enema, empty, shower and be done." I returned while looking towards Ashley knowing she was going to have questions.

"What does all that mean?" she asked me without hesitation.

"You know what lube is and I'm sure you know what a butt plug is, right?" hoping she would say yes.

"Yeah, I know what lube is and a butt plug and I get the lube question but why would you need a butt plug and what does full-service mean." She asked in all seriousness as if this was just a typical day of learning in school or something. I hoped she wasn't fucking with me again, but I answered anyway.

"Well, ya see there are those that like to hold the enema in for a while after receiving it. Some say it works better that way and some like the discomfort it can cause as a sexual turn-on. Hence the reason for the butt plug. There are those that will turn getting an enema into a sexual play act. Receive the enema, insert a butt plug themselves or their partner can. Hold it in for as long as you can before emptying. Orrr maybe it's used as a punishment and your partner makes you hold it in. Maybe you are tied down or whatever. A form of BDSM. Just whatever strikes their fancy."

I was hoping that would be it and she would forget about 'full service' but that was too much to hope for.

"That's interesting. I can see it used as a form of punishment. That could be fun. So, what's 'Full Service' mean?

I took a breath and decided the best way to describe this was just to describe it as it is. Hopefully there wouldn't be any more questions and we could move on.

"Full service means that it's a full-service act. A sexual act of play. Piss enema or not doesn't matter. Usually a man, but doesn't have to be, gives a woman an enema, again doesn't have to be a woman, could be a guy, regardless, someone gives someone an enema. The person getting the enema gets a butt plug stuck in and holds the enema as long as they can. Sometimes can also add another enema or some more piss if it's a piss enema, either way. The idea is the person getting the enema takes however many and the butt plug holds them from releasing until the other person, again male or female with a strap-on maybe just using their fingers, whatever. When they choose to pull the butt plug from their partner then they insert their cock or whatever a woman is using straight into the other person's ass and starts fucking them while they are releasing themselves at the same time."

Ashley's eyes were as big as saucers by now and her mouth hanging open. "No way, people do that. Doesn't that make a nasty mess? I mean how could you stand the smell?......."

I cut her off from rambling on. "Yes, some people do that and to each their own. I've always taught you, what consenting adults do together is up to them and them alone."

"I know, I know, but wow. I can't believe people would do that." She said in disbelief. "You two have never done that have you? I mean I didn't read about that in your journal so you must not have."

I looked at John quickly to keep him from answering. I saw my own opportunity to mess with Ashley back from earlier. "Well, just because I wrote in journals doesn't mean I had to write 'everything' in my journals." I said sheepishly.

"Oh, come on mom, I want to know, tell me." She begged me.

"Nope, not telling. Maybe another time. For now, you just have to wonder. Now let's get this show on the road. I want to get back to fuckin."

Ashley knew not to push it and sat back on the edge of the tub. The tub is not a normal tub and has a platform all the way around it. More like a jacuzzi tub, so sitting wasn't uncomfortable for her and she was able to lay back against the wall which she did and spread her legs to play with herself. I don't know why she thought this was going to be so sexy to watch but I found her sexy to watch as she played.

"Okay, John, lets go, I'm as ready as I'm gonna be." I let him know.

I had noticed John had been drinking water as Ashley and I talked so I knew he would be ready to go when I was. Earlier from our closet he had retrieved a large funnel with a long tube and tapered snout at the end. These are used a lot to pour fluids into hard-to-reach places on big machinery like we use in our business. We took a new one of course to use for such an act and we sterilize it after each use, which again has only been a few times total. John lube up the snout end, then reached down and lubed up my open asshole that I was now reaching back grabbing one cheek and holding open for him. John then inserted the snout end into my ass and worked it in a ways so it would not spring free on its own accord. I laid the rest of the way down releasing my asscheek so it would help hold the tube in place. John then straddled over me, a leg on each side and positioned the funnel underneath his cock.

"You ready Baby?" he asked me before proceeding.

"Yeah, let's get this done." I returned.

John began pissing into the funnel which then flowed down the tube and into my ass filling me up with his hot piss. I know most will find this to be disgusting but I have to say, when this part is happening it is actually a very nice feeling at first. Once you start getting all the way full it starts to get a bit uncomfortable but the feeling of the hot piss flowing into your ass is quite pleasant.

I looked over at Ashley and she was rubbing away at her clit. Her nipples were rock hard.

"You like what you see Babygirl?" I asked her in a softer more sensual tone.

"Fuck yeah Mom, this is hot. I bet that feels awesome, and I love watching dad pee. That's hot too. I want to hold your cock while your peeing sometime dad." She remarked.

John had just finished pissing and was reaching down to remove the snout from my ass slowly. "You should have said something Baby, I would have let you. Too late now." John informed her. Then to me he asked, "You ready Baby?"

"Yeah, slowly though please." John pulled gently on the snout and out it came, and I clench my ass cheeks for all I was worth, laying there holding his piss in for as long as I could letting it work on my insides. It didn't take long, and I was ready to burst. I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

"Okay, okay, everyone out. No need to watch the rest. You know what happens. Out Out Out." I demanded of them both.

Ashley being the ever-lasting smartass couldn't help herself as she was still playing with herself, "Ahh mom, but I haven't cum yet. I'm sure watching you go will do the trick for me." She burst out laughing as did John.

John spoke up for me, "Okay Ash, let's go. Give your mom some privacy."

Ashley got off the tub and her and John left the room. John shutting the door behind them.

You all know the next part, so I'll spare you the details. ---- Afterwards I took a good shower, making sure I was clean everywhere and in all the required areas, exited the shower, dried off and left the bathroom.

As I entered the bedroom, I could see Ashley between her father's legs sucking his cock. She was laying head to foot but off to his side. Not really a true 69 but close. John was fingering her pussy slowly as she sucked and lick at his cock.

I crawled over the bed slowly so as not to interrupt their play, placing my head opposite side of John as Ashley and commenced in licking his cock with her. I laid myself down in the same manner Ashley was in and John's hand met my pussy as I settled onto the bed. Ashley and I took turns sucking him or one sucking his cock while the other sucked his balls. Both at times running our tongues up and down his shaft. All the while he fingered us slowly at the same time. This wasn't about cumming. This was about feelings and loving each other. This was exactly what I needed after going through what I just had. I was sure John had thought of this and I loved him for it.

After a while I sat up and decided to move the show on the road.

"More lessons Ashley, so listen up." Ashley sat up as well, turned to me in an overexaggerated way and put her hands together and placed them in her lap. She was too cute.

"Here teacher." She said loudly. "What's the next subject teacher. I'm eager for you to teach me." She said in her little girl voice she uses when she wants something from her father.

"Anal." I announced. "Now pay attention so I don't have to repeat this." Making sure I had her undivided attention. "There are many positions for anal as there is for vaginal sex. Some positions feel better than others and you might have to try quite a few before you find the one that works for you. Everyone's body is different so one position may hurt like hell while another feels great. Communication is the key. Don't just take it if it hurts you, thinking you are making the other person happy. You'll grow to hate anal sex that way. Let them know it hurts and try something else. Also lube, plenty of lube is very important, and spit isn't lube. Don't be afraid to ask for some lube. Patience is important as well from all parties involved. Slow and easy is the way for your first time. I don't want you to walk away hating anal sex and never be willing to try it again. The first time seldom goes right, and you have to be open to trying again sometime. Are you hearing me?" I asked her as I saw her smirking at her father.

"Yes Teacher." Still using her little girl voice. She raised her hand as if in school. I played along.

"Yes, Ashley, what is it?"

"Will there be homework for this assignment. My daddy says he can help me out with this one."

We all fell out laughing. When we recovered, I tried to take control as I always do.

"Ashley, get up on all fours between your father's legs and suck his cock making it as wet as you can get it. Head down and ass up. I'll be behind you finally getting to eat that pretty, sexy ass of yours getting it ready for your dad's cock."

Ashley moved into position and engulfed her father's cock down her throat. I moved behind her onto my knees bending at the waist leaning forward to bury my face between her ass cheeks as I used my hands to spread her open. Her tiny little asshole was just as pink as the day she was born. I spit at it then ran my tongue as far as I could reach my tongue through her slit all the way back up to her asshole. I pressed my tongue into it feeling the tight pressure surrounding my tongue. I must tell you; I've had my tongue in a lot of cunts and assholes over the years, but my daughter's asshole was the absolute tightest I had ever felt around my tongue. I could feel her relaxing and accepting me into her. I pushed deeper. Slowly at first, not wanting to hurt her or make her feel uncomfortable. I pushed her ass cheeks further open as I could trying to push my face and tongue further inside her ass. She pushed back against me and wiggled a bit. I took this as a sign that she was okay and wanting more. I could hear the slurping noises she was making while sucking her father's cock. I couldn't see what was happening but judging by the noises and John's moans I knew she was doing him a good job. I pulled out of her for a second.

"Be careful Ash, don't make him cum. Trust me, you want to feel that hot cum pumped into your ass." I warned her, then went back to eating her ass as if there was no tomorrow.

I shoved my tongue as deep into her as I could possibly get it, raking my teeth across her much-spread rim as I did. Then I pulled all the way out and shoved it back in again. Her ass cheeks now resting against my jaw I reached under her and sank two fingers into her wet cunt. I alternated my tongue fucking her ass with my fingers fucking her cunt. I would work her up to where I could tell she was about to cum then drop her and change the rhythm by shoving both tongue and fingers in at the same time and back out. Again, she would reach so close to orgasm, and I would stop.

"DAMN IT MOM, LET ME CUM" she yelled.

I smacked her ass cheek with my left hand as I plunged tongue and fingers back inside her hard. Her back arched and I could feel her tighten down on my tongue and fingers. I removed both from her and let her relax a second or two as I rubbed lightly on the red spot welling up on her ass cheek. After a minute went by, I spread her cheeks open and spit again into her asshole and using the flat of tongue licking at it then pushing in my spit with my tongue. Her hole looked so inviting. I put the tip of my middle finger on my right hand at the entrance of her hole slightly poking forward but not letting it go in. I did this a few times and I could feel her rocking back against me wanting me to enter her. I pushed it in a bit further and she kept rocking back. A little more, then a little more. Now my finger was third knuckle deep, and I let it rest there as she grew accustomed to the feeling and pressure inside her. I spit saliva again at her hole and surrounding my finger. Pulled my finger out and sank it back in slowly. Then again and again until she was rocking with me in rhythm.