Our Family Adventures Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God Mom that feels so good." She breathlessly let out. I hadn't heard any sucking noises or John moaning, so I knew she had given up on that and was enjoying what was being done to her. I glanced up and over her back making eye contact with John who smiled and winked at me letting me know he was just fine.

As I pulled back out again, I spit some more saliva and this time used my pointer finger along with my middle finger and sank them both inside her. I pushed slow but steady then held them there in one spot. She gasped at the intrusion and her hips sank as her back arched and I could feel her cheeks clench tight.

"Relax Babygirl. Relax your back. Lower it back down and accept the feeling. Unclench your cheeks. You have to learn to relax and just roll with the feeling." I tried to instruct her.

She listened and was able to proceed. I withdrew my fingers to almost the end and slid them back in. Slowly at first, then picking up pace with each stroke after. I raised to one knee so I could get better leverage. I leaned my body weight onto her hip, and I reached across with my left hand and held her left ass cheek apart. I was now pushing my fingers in and out of her ass with a steady rhythm as if they were a man's cock. She was pushing back on me as I did so making the affect feel that much more intense. She was fucking me back. My daughter who had never had a cock or even a dildo in her ass before was fucking me back as I finger fucked her asshole.

Fuck me mom. Fuck my ass. Make me cum from fucking my ass mom." She wasn't yelling but she wasn't quiet either. She knew what she wanted, and I was going to give it to her. I needed those points.

I increased my pace and drove my fingers deeper into her ass with each inward stroke. When I would get to the third knuckle, I would twist my hand in one direction and then the other, also separating my fingers and wiggling them around inside her. I would keep my fingers spread while I pulled back on the outstroke so that they would create a much fuller feeling and rake across the tissue inside her. I leaned down and began biting her ass cheek while I finger fucked her asshole. I felt her reach under herself and start working her own clit.

"PINCH MY NIPPLES DAD. YANK ON MY TITS. FUCK ME HARDER MOM, FUCK MY ASS." She yelled out.

I began pushing and withdrawing faster but still stayed a steady pace. I could feel the movement as John reached under her and grabbed at her tits. I saw her upper back raise as he must have gotten ahold of her nipples and pulled at them while pinching.

"AHHH FUCCKK I'MM CUMMING! I'M CUMING." She let out and I could feel her let loose a gusher of juice from her cunt all over me. I slowed my hand but did not stop completely. I tried to match the speed of her orgasm subsiding and she shuddered through a couple more waves before she was through.

I withdrew my fingers completely and put them in my mouth to suck them clean. My daughter's ass tasted exquisite. I leaned back down to her ass and used my hands to spread open her cheeks again. Her asshole was relaxed and a bit gaped. I ran my tongue around the rim, darted my tongue back inside for the after taste and then licked her hole with my tongue flat through her crack.

"Get back here now John, I think she can take you with no lube, if you do it now. I want to taste her ass on your cock."

Ashley raised up to give her father room to maneuver and John got up and moved behind her. I saw him shake his head no as he backed off the bed and stood at the end.

"Move back towards me Ash. Knees just on the edge of the bed." John instructed her.

Ashley moved back stopping right where John wanted her. I went around to her right-side hip and leaned over her. Right arm across her back so I could use my right hand on her left ass cheek and my left hand on her right spreading them apart for her father to see her beautifully gaped but still very tiny asshole.

"Isn't it beautiful Baby. Isn't our daughter's asshole just the most beautiful asshole you have ever seen?"

"Fucking beautiful." Was all he said.

John reached down and took his cock in his hand as I laid my head down on the small of Ashley's back just inches from her opening. John guided his cock into my mouth, and I sucked him as I let loose whatever saliva I could muster up all over his cock. When he pulled out, I took what spit I had left and let it fall from my mouth into her asshole, knowing John would love this look. His cock twitched in his hand as confirmation that I was correct. He positioned his cockhead at her opening and pushed slightly in and held there. I rubbed at Ashley's hips and ass trying to relax her. John pulled back away, and I took him into my mouth again wetting him down even further. Each time after letting more saliva fall from my mouth to inside her gaped little hole. John worked it a few times and finally managed to get his entire cockhead inside her hole. Ashley kept tensing up and her back would arch creating the wrong feeling. She just couldn't relax enough. John pulled all the way out and would try again with no different results.

"I'll get some lube." I announced to no one in particular.

"NO, NO. No lube." Ashley shot back. "I want it natural, and I want you to be able to do your ATM that you wanted." She told us.

"Baby don't worry about me. You need to be able to relax and the lube will help. Trust me." I tried to tell her.

"No, no lube." She said again. "Dad, I need you to just do it. I need you to fuck me like you know you truly want to fuck me. I need you to just take my ass and fuck me. Don't worry about me. I find it easier to do things that way. It's more of a turn on for me. Like you did at the lake. You just used me for your pleasure. That's what I need, and my body will accept it, you'll see."

I wasn't so sure, but she sounded sure of herself. I reminded her. "Okay look Ashley, if your father does this he will get lost in his head and may not be able to stop even if he is hurting you. Remember the safe word but even that may not work so..." I reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the tv remote. "Here take this and if you need him to stop and 'red' isn't working, throw this at the headboard hard and hopefully we'll hear or see it, okay?"

She took the remote without answering and lowered her head down to the bed. I felt her body relax beneathe me. I looked to John who shrugged his shoulders but proceeded on. I took his cock back into my mouth and really doused him with as much saliva as I could. When he pulled out, I dumped a mouthful of spit into her ass and tried to muster more as quickly as I could and spit it there as well.

John placed his cock back at her opening and grabbed up both her hips and pulled her more towards him. Let loose of one hip and reached down grabbing her thigh and spreading her legs more so she was at a better height. His hand back to her hip, his cockhead nuzzled into her hole, and he pushed with all he had. I felt Ashley push back against him and I know he felt it too. He kept pushing so as not to break the momentum. As his cockhead cleared her rim there was a small suction sound I heard, and I watched his cock bury itself inside her ass in one quick movement. Her ass just sucked his cock into her. That's what that had to be. What the hell I thought. I have never seen nothing like that. John held his cock there for a moment while Ashley relaxed a little more.

"I'm good dad. You're not hurting me. Now take it. You must use me. It's what I want. It's what I need. I must have it the same way you have to have my ass. Now fuck me."

John didn't need to be told twice and his backstroke was all the way out. I saw the head for only a second and back in he thrusted hard, stopping only because his balls were smashed against her ass. He didn't even bother holding there for her to get acquainted this time with the feeling. This time he withdrew till just about all the way out and slammed it back in. Then again and again. His hands gripping her hips harder and harder. I could see her flesh being squeezed between his fingers. His cock pistoning in and out of her ass. I laid my head back down on her back and opened my mouth, John knew what I wanted. He withdrew his cock from Ashley's ass, thrusted it into my mouth and down my throat. He fucked my mouth the same way he was fucking her ass. I could taste her ass on him, and it was wonderful. I made sure I coated his cock with more saliva as he was in my mouth. Out he pulled and I was holding Ashley's ass apart spreading her gaped hole wide. Her dad's cock slammed back into her hard and all the way. Ashley was moaning and other sounds escaped her.

"Ahhh, Ohhh uhhhh, mmmm. Ah ah ah with each breath as he fucked her ass with total abandonment of worry if he would hurt her or not. He fucked her ass like a man possessed. Just how she told him to.

I let go of her left cheek pulling my arm back across her. I used it to hold her right cheek best I could as I let my left arm drop under her and back up to find her clit. I rubbed her with the flat of my hand as her father drilled his cock in and out of her asshole.

I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and noticed that Adam had just walked into the room.

"Get undressed son. Come put your cock in my mouth and then fuck me." I told him.

He undressed as fast as he could and was next to his father in no time with his cock in his hand guiding it into my mouth. I knew I would taste Brittney's cunt on him, and I did. Better me than Ashley. Adam looked down and noticed his father's cock in his sister's ass.

"Holy shit!" he exclaimed. "That looks awesome."

I covered his cock with as much saliva as I could work up. Pulling off him I said, "Now get behind me and fuck me son."

Adam moved behind me and I heard him spit into his hand to lube his cock. It was unnecessary as my cunt was a dripping mess from watching John's cock in Ashley's ass. Adam slid his cock into me and worked himself into a steady rhythm fucking me from behind.

I opened my mouth for some ATM from John's cock. Ashley's ass tasted so good. So clean. So pure. I released him and he buried it back deep inside her in one thrust. I could feel my juice dripping from me just from the sight. I knew Adam's cock was covered in my juice as well, so he was already lubed up for what I had in mind.

"Adam. Spread my ass cheeks, spit into my asshole and then in one quick movement, pull out of my cunt and shove your cock all the way inside your mother's ass, your full length."

"Are you serious mom?" he asked me as if I was crazy.

"Yes, I'm serious and don't lully gag about it. Shove it in my ass and then watch your father as he's fucking your sister's ass and do what he does. Match his pace and thrust. Don't worry about hurting me." I instructed him. I knew I couldn't be out done by my own daughter on her first ass fuck. She was taking it like a champ, and I wasn't ready to retire that title to her just yet.

Adam continued to fuck my cunt for a few more strokes. I felt my ass cheeks spread and I relaxed my body, surrendering to him. I felt his spit hit right at my hole, I felt his cock leave my cunt and slam into my asshole ripping me apart. My eyes flew into the back of my head. I saw stars as my brain spun out of control. I could no longer hear what was going on around me. I felt his entire shaft imbed itself inside my ass. My god he was big. This was the largest cock I had ever had in my ass. His hands grabbed my hips roughly. I knew my flesh was being squeezed out between his fingers as Ashleys's was being by her dad. Adam had paid attention thank God and wasted no time once he entered me and began fucking me hard and fast. I honestly didn't know if I was going to be able to take him at this pace and was about to rethink the situation, I had put myself in when I heard Ashley's words.

"My God mom that looks sexy as fuck. Adam, pull your cock out and put it in my mouth. I want to try this ATM mom was talking about."

Adam withdrew from me, and I glance back to see Ashley swallow him down her throat. Then her tongue gliding along the shaft dripping saliva all over him. She somehow knew what to do without being told. I had just turned my head back around to take John's cock back in my mouth and Adam slammed back inside my ass. My head reared back, and my back sank as I fell to the bed flatly onto my stomach. Adam stayed in me and rode me down to the bed never missing a stroke. His cock felt like it sank deeper than before and he laid his body weight down upon me and sped up his pace.

Ashley felt and saw me fall and decided she was going to do that as well. "Ride me down daddy." And she let herself fall to the bed. John didn't keep up and fell out of her but quickly regained his composure and reentered her and sank back into rhythm with Adam.

I honestly wasn't sure how Ashley was managing to take her father's cock in her ass for so long and for how hard. John was smaller than Adam but not by a substantial amount and they were very close in girth. Adam having the slight edge there as well, but John is hung well enough to prompt most women out of having anal with him. Ashley took it like a pro though and I was in awe of her.

"Your father's cock looks so good fucking your ass Ashley." I said to her.

"Your son's cock looks good fucking your ass mom." She returned.

The guys picked up their pace even more and I encouraged the free talking even more.

"Fuck her John, fuck your daughter's ass."

Adam chimed in with, "I don't know which I like better mom, your ass or your cunt."

John announced, "My God Ash, your asshole is so tight."

We were all talking over one another now. Anything we could say that was dirty was a turn on. My orgasm was like little waves for the longest time. I could feel myself leaking out almost like a small stream. It just never stopped. Ashley had ridden through a couple of her own orgasms, and she had become completely still as her father continued to fuck her ass. She just laid there and let him have her as he wanted. Adam didn't seem like he was going to cum anytime soon and I remembered he had cum in me earlier in the day and wondered how many times he had cum with Brittney today. He may be here a while.

"Come on Adam, give your mom that cock. Fuck my ass. I want to feel all your hot cum deep inside my ass. Fuck me son." I hoped to spur him on to completion soon.

John took a few more strokes and he reached his peak and slammed into Ashley's ass hard. I saw his body twitch this way and that way, then complete stiffen and his hips plunged forward in one last thrust, as he was emptying his balls deep in his daughter's ass.

"Mmmmm yes daddy, give me all that hot cum. Feels so good in my ass. Fuck that feels so good."

Adam lasted a few more strokes after John, his body tensing up and almost quaking as he shoved forward and lost himself as his body convulsed repeatedly as he shot spurt after spurt into my ass. I had never felt that much hot cum shot into me before and especially at that depth.

"Oh, Babyboy that feels so fucking good. Give mama all your hot cum. Fill my ass up with your seed."

It took a few more moments before he was done and then he collapsed on top of me. I let him lay there for a bit as I reached back trying to stroke his hair. I then wiggled my ass at him.

"Get up son, your sister has a job to do back there." And Adam rolled off me to the side.

Ashley raised one brow and eye lid at me, "I do? What job" she asked.

"You need to get back there and lick your brother's cum from your mama's asshole so we can share it." I informed her.

"What about Dad's cum in my ass." She asked back.

"I'll get to that, just get to work on mine for now."

John spoke up, "I'll take care of Ashley for ya." He let me know.

I stayed where I was but raised my hips off the bed so Ashley could get to me better. John moved in first and laid down with his head right where Ashley was going to be.

"Ash, straddle my face with your ass right at my mouth."

Ashley did as she was told and sat on her father's face so he could eat his own cum out of his daughter's ass while she leaned forward and ate her brother's cum out of her mother's ass. After they both got all they could I turned over and they both came to me, and we shared a three-way anal cum kiss.

"Adam, come on and get in on this." I tried to coax him.

"Nah, I'm good. Ya all to weird for me." He said playfully but was serious as well.

When the kiss was over, we all moved up on the bed the correct way and was just lying there talking and touching. After a bit Adam asked,

"So, umm, what did I miss before I got here?"

I started to speak up, but Ashley sat up all animated like and spoke first.

"Oh my God Adam, you missed all today's lessons. You missed me taking my first enema and mom taking a piss enema and then mom taught about butt plugs and full servicing. Oh, and the proper way to tell a sex story, let's not forget about that one. You missed a lot Bro."

There was silence for over a minute, then we heard Adam say,

"Umm, what's a piss enema and full servicing?"

Ashley fell back on the bed still playing her role. She smacked her forehead with her open hand, rolled her eyes, sighed and said, "Oh my God, you have so much to learn Brother."

She, John and I all broke out laughing leaving poor Adam wondering what the hell was going on.

(to be continued)