Waiting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen looked up at me then, and I lowered my lips to hers, for a slow, tender kiss.

"You ready to sleep?" I asked when we parted.

"Not really, but turn off the light. When I do nod off, I want to be exactly like this."

I couldn't have agreed more, so I stretched over and hit the switch to the lamp. We didn't bother with the alarm. While Ellen's plane left before mine, it still didn't leave till almost noon, so there was little likelihood of sleeping too late and missing it.

I'm not used to having another person in close proximity with me when I sleep, so while I can fall asleep that way, it usually takes quite a while for my system to succumb. I laid there in the darkened room, listening to Ellen's breathing as it relaxed and steadied. Her warmth against me felt terrific, the things we'd managed to do the last couple days far, far beyond anything I could have dreamt of. I found myself wondering why life tends to do certain things to us: like bringing two people like Ellen and me together in a situation where there's little likelihood of our being able to make it a long-lasting relationship. I really doubted Ellen would be sharing with any potential partners back home some of the things she'd told me or asked me to do. That she'd trusted me - a stranger - to reveal some of the secrets she'd let me in on was almost overwhelming. Still, she'd chosen me for those secrets, and I couldn't thank her enough for such trust. I'd become very attached to this woman over the course of the last few days. It'd be a drastic understatement to say it was going to be difficult to watch her board that plane in the morning.

Somewhere during my nocturnal reveries, I fell asleep, because I found myself dreaming. I knew I was dreaming because I could feel my genitals being caressed by a truly spectacular woman, who fondled me while wearing a look of intense wonder on her face. I also knew it was a dream because I found myself waking to discover that the scene that had played out in my dream was actually happening to me at that very moment. I was hard and throbbing at Ellen's gentle ministrations, and for a moment, I just let her do her thing, it felt so good.

Finally, I reached up and caressed her hair. "Good morning," I rumbled, my voice typically gravelly first thing in the morning.

"Hi," Ellen replied, not looking up or stopping what she was doing.

"I don't want to go back," she said after a while.

What could I say to that? I didn't want her to go, either, but what could we do? Every fiber of my being said, "Tell her to stay," but I knew that wasn't feasible, at least not without a lot of legal stuff. Besides, everything she knew was in Scotland; everything but me, and I was only a four day blip on her entire life.

When I didn't say anything right away, I heard her whisper, "Please, tell me you want me to stay. I know I can't, but I want to hear that you feel the same."

She sounded lost. I couldn't help myself. I felt the same way, so I reached down and lifted Ellen's face so I could see her pretty eyes. They welled with tears that hadn't yet fallen.

Quietly, earnestly, I told her, "I want you to stay here with me. You have so gotten under my skin the last few days, I can hardly believe it. I really know so little about you, and I'd like to learn more. I love hearing you speak, and I adore hearing you laugh. You have no idea how much it means to me to know that some of the things you've told me and have asked me to do with you, no one else in the world knows. You'll probably never know how much I treasure that trust. Thank you.

"Please, stay with me, Ellen. Don't go."

The tears she'd had waiting finally slid down her cheek. "Thank you," she said with a weak smile.

I pulled her up to to kiss her. "You're very welcome," I told her before leaning forward and pressing my lips against hers.

This kiss held an urgency none of the others had. This was the looking-down-the-barrel-of-the-gun last kiss before the inevitable. We'd certainly be doing this again before we finally parted, but this was the final, fatal acknowledgement that we would be parting.

When we did eventually come up for air, I realized that my cock was still hard from Ellen's earlier play.

"Climb on," I told her. She needed no further explanation.

With a grin, Ellen got up, straddled my hips, then with a quick brush of her hand to get me in position, sank slowly and expertly down my erection.

Without a word, Ellen began rocking back and forth on my cock. Soon, the room was filled with moans.

After a while, Ellen groaned, "God, I'm going to miss this."

"So am I," I gave her in response. For some reason my gaze noticed the clock on the nightstand. "But if we're going to get you checked in at the airport on time, I'm afraid we're going to have to step this up."

"Bollocks," Ellen griped, but still picked up her pace just a bit. One hand then went to her clit, while the other reached around behind her until I felt her fingers on my balls.

Oh my, did that feel good. I moaned louder and reached up for Ellen's bobbing tits, kneading them to speed her orgasm, just as she was doing with me.

Before too long, we were both cumming, and without prompting, Ellen dismounted and licked my cock clean of our combined orgasms. Briefly, I considered returning the favor, but chickened out before the words could escape my mouth.

When Ellen once more cuddled up next to me, she looked at the clock, too. "Is there time for a shower?"

I demurred, "While I'd dearly love to jump in the shower with you, I'm afraid we can't. We still need to get you packed, and then it's about thirty-five minutes to the airport. As it is, we'll be pushing it to get you there at the check in time they insist upon these days."

"Thirty-five minutes? Damn," she said with another look at the clock. At the rate it was all looking, she'd be just short of an hour later than the suggested check in time as it was. Hopefully that wouldn't cause any problems.

We bailed out of bed and started throwing things in suitcases. I opened drawers and unloaded, while Ellen took care of the hanging clothes, which wanted a little more tender care.

When I got to her underwear, I grabbed the panties she'd brought and held them up in my hand. Peeling one from the wad and throwing it on the bed, I said, "You'll want something to catch whatever leaks out," a statement that caused Ellen to gape at me, then blush when she realized I was right. "However," I continued, "when you get home, I want you to throw out all your panties that look like this and buy yourself nothing but sexy underwear: thongs, boyshorts, stuff like that. You're too damn attractive to wear old lady lingerie.

"And since there isn't time for a touch-up, you'll have to shave yourself. Or, let it grow, it's up to you. I won't be there to monitor. Still, it'll probably itch like hell for a while if you do let it go."

Ellen took in what I said and nodded. "Okay," she finally agreed. "I just wish you'd be there so I could show you what I bought."

I sighed. "Nothing I can do about that, I'm afraid. I'll just have to trust you. That is, unless you'd care to take photos and send them?" I added with an evil grin.

Ellen blushed again. "I'll have to think about that." I could see her mulling it over as she returned to her packing.

Finally, we had her taken care of and were both dressed. I called the front desk for a cab and then we carted our stuff to the lobby.

Shortly after we reached the lobby and had checked out, the cab arrived. We sat in silence on the way to the airport, hand in hand, lost in our own thoughts. The trip was uneventful, and although Ellen received a few dirty looks at her late check in, and I received some surprised ones at how early I was, we made it through with relative ease.

As we waited for Ellen's flight to board, we sat, not talking much, holding hands like we had in the taxi.

Then, suddenly, Ellen let go of my hand, pulled out a slip of paper and scribbled on it. When she was finished, she handed it to me, saying, "This is my full name, address, phone, and email. If we can't be together, at least we can try to communicate once in a while."

I took the paper with Ellen's notes on it, then reached for my wallet and pulled out a buisness card. On the back, I wrote a similar collection of information, then gave it to her. "Here's mine. I don't want to lose you, either."

We both examined the information we'd been given, then tucked it away, just as boarding for Ellen's flight was called. I wasn't sure how Ellen felt at that moment, but all of a sudden, I felt hollow.

"That's me," she said quietly. "I should get ready to go." She fetched her boarding pass and waited for her section to be called.

Sitting at an airline gate, waiting for your turn to be seated normally seems like an exceedingly long process, but in this case, it felt like mere seconds. As soon as Ellen stood, I stood with her, pulled her in close and kissed her, long and hard. I had no way of knowing how long we stood there like that, but when we finally parted, everyone still at the gate seemed to be staring at us.

Ellen looked around sheepishly, turned to face me, placed a hand on my cheek and whispered, "Thank you," then turned back and presented her boarding pass to the attendant, leaving me standing there, stunned.

Just as she stepped throuh the doorway to go to the plane, she stopped and looked back. We didn't wave or anything, we just stood and looked. With a wistful smile, Ellen finally turned and walked down the gangway.

I rushed to the terminal window, where her plane stood waiting. I searched each of the little rounded windows for some glimpse of her before she left me entirely. When Ellen's face appeared at a window facing me, I remembered the slip of paper she'd given me.

Frantically, I dug it out and scanned it quickly. Finding what I was looking for, I grabbed my cell phone from my pocket and dialed the number from the sheet.

There was a hesitation as my phone dialed the international number, but then I heard one ring, two, and I saw Ellen's head disappear from the window of the plane as the third ring came through. The fourth had just started when I heard Ellen's voice.

"Hello?"

"Whattya know, she didn't give me a dummy number after all," I joked.

"I'm sorry, but Ellen can no longer be found at this number," she joked right back. She then turned her head toward the terminal and saw me standing there. I waved, she waved back.

"Did you mean what you said a little bit ago?"

Ellen's voice lowered a couple notches. "I wouldn't have said it if I didn't."

My heart thumped. Damn. And there she was, going three thousand miles away.

"Good."

I heard Ellen's voice hitch over the phone but she was too far away for me to see the reaction on her face.

"Thank you," she said after a few beats.

Then, in the background, I heard a voice announce that electronic devices should be turned off.

"I have to go, Elton. Thank you for a brilliant time."

"You're welcome, Ellen. The pleasure was all mine."

"Oh, it was quite a pleasure for me, too."

I then heard Ellen being told personally to put away her phone.

"Goodbye, Elton."

"Goodbye, Ellen."

"Thank you for a lovely meal," she said, and I knew exactly what she meant.

And the line went dead.

I stood for a few seconds with the phone still held to my ear. I finally took it down and turned it off, not taking my eyes from that one window on the plane. Ellen and I watched the whole time as the plane taxied away, and I imagined her still looking as it took to the air.