Home On The Range Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I set the table and then called both men to supper. We sat down and grandpa said the prayer then he cut the steak into three pieces while I put some salad on my plate then passed it to snake. Grandpa started talking again about the work and asked me questions about what I did in the barn. I guess my answers were alright because he didn't say anything. After supper I cleaned off the table and did the dishes while grandpa and snake went out and sat on the front porch swing. When I was finished, I went out and sat down in a chair and the conversation went back to what needed to be done on the ranch.

Finally, grandpa paused and asked, "Britt, do you have your license to drive yet?"

I smiled saying, "Yes grandpa, I've had it for almost two years now. I was going to get a car after I graduated but I came out here so that's on hold for now."

Grandpa was quiet for a few seconds before he said, "After you finish the chores in the barn tomorrow, take my truck and go into town to Kelsey's store. You need to get yourself some ranch clothes, particularly some boots. Get three pair of bib overalls for yourself. That way you'll have a pair clean, a dirty pair in the wash and the pair you'll be wearing."

I looked at grandpa and asked, "What's the matter with my shorts, you know it's really hot and I sweat a lot today even when I was working in the barn."

Again, grandpa was quiet while he was thinking then he said, "Ok Britt, I know you're a young woman so get four pair of bib overalls so you can cut the legs off two pair and use your grandma's sewing machine to hem them for shorts. You can leave the other two pair long so you can wear them when you need something covering your legs. But get yourself some good boots so you can work around the animals and not get your feet hurt. Sarah will help you find the right pair of boots."

We sat and talked until the sun went down then grandpa said, "Well, it's time for me to get to bed. Are you going to bed early Britt or are you going to stay up late again?"

I want to see what's on television and then I'll go to bed. Besides, I'm sore tonight. I wish you had a bathtub so I could soak in it."

Grandpa said, "I have some liniment that will help the soreness, if you want to use it."

I smiled and said, "Grandpa that's generous of you but my shoulders and back are hurting the most and I don't think I can reach my back. I guess I'll just have to live with it for now."

Snake stood up and said, "Well good night Ms. Britt and you too Frank. I'll see you in the morning."

After snake was out of sight, I asked grandpa, "Where does snake live?"

Grandpa replied, "He has a nice roomy apartment over the shed with a kitchen, living room and two bedrooms."

I asked, "Why does he come up here to eat if he has a kitchen in his apartment?"

Grandpa yawned then said, "Your grandma and I invited him up to supper a few times and we sort of got used to having someone other than ourselves to talk to so we kind of made it an open invitation for him to come up for breakfast and supper. Course grandma made him lunch just like she made mine. Snake is a good hard-working man and I don't know what I'd do without him."

I asked grandpa why he called him snake and not by his name. Grandpa snickered and said, "You don't really need to know that honey."

Curiosity got the better of me and I said, "Oh grandpa, you don't have to treat me like a child, tell me."

Grandpa looked at me and said, "Well snake got his nickname because he's hung. He's almost the size of a huge snake, if you know what I mean."

I sat in my chair and only said, "Oh."

Grandpa snickered at my reply before he asked, "Honey do you want me to rub some liniment on your sore back before I go to bed? It will feel better by the morning if you do."

I thought about it for a few seconds and said, "Grandpa I want you to know I'm not a whiny bitch, but I am sore from working this morning. Ok, let me go up to my room and take off my shirt and lay down on my bed then I'll call you. You can put some on my shoulders and my back."

I was already lying on my bed when grandpa came in and took his time to smear the liniment all over my shoulders and back, then he massaged it in. As he was finishing, he hit a sore spot down on my bottom of my lower back and I said, "Oh that's really sore down there."

Without even thinking grandpa said, "Well here let me put some on you down there."

Without even pausing he inserted his fingers into the elastic waist band of my shorts and just pulled them down in the back and when my ass cheeks were uncovered, he stopped and said, "Oh Brit, I'm sorry I didn't realize you weren't wearing panties."

I tried to control my voice so not to reflect my embarrassment when I said, "That's ok grandpa. You can't put the liniment on my back very well with my shorts in the way. I need the liniment more than modesty right now."

Grandpa put more liniment on his hands and rubbed it into my lower back and even across the top of my ass cheeks. When he finished, he said, "Don't cover that up right away, you need to let the liniment to soak in to get its full benefit."

I looked sideways at grandpa and said, "But I was going to watch some television before I went to bed."

Grandpa thought for a few seconds and then replied, "You can still watch television, I only said don't put anything on until the liniment has had a chance to soak in. I'm going to bed, so you won't need your top when you go down to watch television. No one else is here but the two of us."

I asked grandpa, "Are you sure it's ok because you put the liniment on the top of my ass cheeks too and my shorts are below them so that means I need to take them off too."

Grandpa paused looking at my naked ass cheeks and then said, "Ok honey give me a few minutes to go to the bathroom and then get in my room and then you can take off your shorts too and go watch television. I won't bother you or spy on you."

I looked up and grandpa and said, "Oh grandpa, I'm not worried about you spying on me or seeing me, after all we are family. If you're sure it's ok for me to go down and watch television without any clothes on, then I'll wait till you're in your room."

Grandpa smiled and said, "I have to take a leak then I'll go in my room and won't bother you again tonight honey."

Once I saw grandpa headed back to his room I stood up and looked in the mirror and saw my shorts were hooked under my ass cheeks and he must have had a perfect view of my pussy from behind. Either way I pushed my shorts down and stepped out of them. I bent over to pick them up and put them on my bed. Then I walked over to my bedroom door and looked down the hall towards grandpa's room and saw his door was open. I realized he had done the same thing I did last night by leaving my door open so the breeze from the open window could blow through and cool the bedroom.

I stepped out of my room and walked down the hall then down the stairs to the living room. I picked up the remote and turned on the television but kept it muted so I could hear if anyone moved around. My pussy tingled knowing I was completely naked in my grandfather's living room and he was upstairs awake in his bedroom. I surfed through the channels while standing up because I didn't want the liniment to get all over the couch. When I finally found something, I wanted to watch I sat down on the ottoman. It wasn't comfortable but at least the liniment had a chance to soak in.

I only stayed in the living room about a half hour then turned off the television and walked back up to my room. I paused at the top of the stairs and looked down the hall and when I didn't see anyone, I walked into the bathroom and sat down on the toilet and peed. When I flushed the toilet the sound of it seemed louder than ever, then I walked into my bedroom. I pulled on my night shirt and crawled into bed. Sleep overtook me almost the same time my head hit the pillow.

The next morning grandpa was again shaking my shoulder trying to wake me up. I opened my eyes only a crack and looked up to see grandpa looking at me and he wasn't looking at my face either. Suddenly I realized the hall light was on and it was illuminating my room more than it was yesterday morning. I let him shake me a few more seconds before I moaned which gave him time to look at my face before I opened my eyes. He calmly said, "Good morning Britt, it's time to get up."

I replied, "I'll be up in a minute, grandpa."

He turned and left my room without another word. I lifted my head and what a shock I got when I saw my night shirt up to my waist and I was laying on my back. I was shaking with excitement when I realized that grandpa had been standing beside my bed, staring at my bald pussy and he didn't touch me or cover me with the sheet that was at my knees. I got up out of bed and this time I walked across the hall into the bathroom and peed then back to my room. I pulled off my night shirt and was searching for a pair of shorts when grandpa walked past my bedroom and said, "See you downstairs in a few minutes Britt."

I didn't turn around and just said, "Ok grandpa."

I selected my shorts and stepped into them and started pulling them up my legs before I realized how wet I was, so I stopped and opened up my dresser drawer and took out a panty liner and put it in the crotch of my shorts before I pulled them up. At least the panty liner would soak up my juices and not leave a wet spot on my shorts.

When I walked into the kitchen grandpa had a steaming cup of hot coffee waiting for me. I thanked him for pouring it then I went to work fixing breakfast for three of us. Grandpa didn't say anything about seeing my naked pussy, but he did tell me when I went to Kelsey's store, he had a list of things he wanted me to pick up for him. He told me to charge everything to his account including my bib overalls and boots. Snake knocked on the kitchen door as he opened it and walked in. I stopped and poured him a cup of coffee as we exchanged morning pleasantries.

He sat down at the table in the same seat he was in yesterday and he started talking about the ranch to grandpa. When I walked over to the table and set the platter down with the food on it, I asked, "Do either of you talk about anything else?"

Grandpa looked at me and said, "We talk now because for the rest of the day snake goes one way and I go another. This way we know what each other is going to be doing so we don't waste time checking out the same project."

I said to grandpa, "If you want me to go to Kelsey's store today, it would be great if you wrote some directions for me, so I won't get lost. Grandpa and snake both laughed and said, "You won't get lost."

I countered by saying, "I hope both of you know I'm not from here, so I need directions."

Grandpa said, "Britt, look on the back of the list I gave you and you'll find what you're asking for."

I smiled and asked, "Why didn't you say that before?"

Grandpa smiled at me and went back to talking about the ranch. After breakfast I put all the dishes in the sink and all three of us walked out of the house and headed towards the barn. Once again, I shivered in the damp morning air but realized soon as the sun came up, I'd be suffering in the heat. Grandpa and snake started putting the things they would need to work with on their individual tractors while I started the morning routine of feeding the animals. Things moved along smoothly and soon grandpa and snake pulled out of the shed and left to go do whatever it was they were going to do.

The sun came up and it didn't take long before it started to get very hot. I walked out of the barn and looked around; when I didn't see anyone, I didn't even hesitate to take off both my tank top and my shorts. I walked over and hung them on the peg near the door so they wouldn't get all sweaty. The only difference this morning was, I wasn't wearing any panties so now I was completely naked and if anyone came, I had nothing to cover me. I felt strange about working naked but at least I was going to be cooler today than I was yesterday.

I went about cleaning out the pens and I was done before I knew it. The last item on my list of to-do things was, I collected the eggs. I cleaned up after myself and put all the tools I used, back in their proper place. I walked through the barn one last time to make sure everything was done and then without even stopping I picked up the basket of eggs, pulled my shorts and tank top off the peg and walked up to the house completely naked like I had been doing that for a long time.

When I got to the house I went to the kitchen and hung my shirt and shorts on the back of a chair then washed my hands. While I was standing at the sink, I washed the breakfast dishes. With the fans on high, doors open and the wind blowing I felt cooler when the air circulated around my body.

I went up to the bathroom and took a quick shower then dried myself. I brushed my hair and left it wet. While I was finishing up, I suddenly got a wild idea. Grandpa's ranch was at least twenty minutes, maybe more, from the nearest place and I began to wonder how far I could go without getting dressed. Then I thought of all the possible things that could happen and each one I mentally crossed off the list when I used the excuse that my shorts and top would be right in the seat beside me.

When I was finally ready to go to Kelsey's store, I walked downstairs wearing only my sneakers and a smile carrying my towel so I could sit on it, in the truck. I picked up my shorts and top off the back of the kitchen chair, picked up grandpa's keys, his list of supplies then I walked out on the front porch. I was nervous as hell, my mind played tricks on me. Every sound seems to boom in my ears as it if was right next to me. Could I do it? Could I actually get in grandpa's truck and drive off the ranch being totally naked? I would be taking a huge chance that someone could see me. I could be raped or worst and no one would know right away.

But there is was again, grandpa's words rang through my brain loud and clear, "Ok, you're on your own; I don't expect anyone to come by today, so you'll be here by yourself. Don't worry Brit, you'll be alright around here. No one will bother ya."

For a brief moment I doubted my sanity. Why was I naked? Why was I even entertaining the idea of driving grandpa's truck naked? Am I that perverted to the point I want someone to see me naked? After all, I had let grandpa see me in panties yesterday and without panties this morning, what was wrong with me? Then I remembered why I was naked in the first place. It's hot here; sweltering hot and the small breeze blowing past my naked body had a cooling effect. So, I continued walking across the yard towards grandpa's truck.

I spread my towel out on the seat of the truck; after all I didn't want to sit where everyone else sat in their dirty clothes. I climbed up into the cab of grandpa's big 2008 GMC Sierra 3500HD SLT crew cab pickup truck and looked around. Suddenly, I felt like a midget and very exposed when I looked out the side window and saw how high I was sitting off the ground.

The only benefit I saw was grandpa's side windows were tinted dark to keep the bright sun light off the interior. The windshield had tint across the top of it but was otherwise clear glass. I didn't worry about being seen through the front window because only my head and the top of my shoulders were visible above the dash.

I reached down and turned the key and the big diesel engine roared to life. I reached up and adjusted the rear-view mirror, adjusted the side mirrors and thank goodness grandpa had electric everything including the seats so all I had to do was push a button and my seat moved closer so I could reach the pedals. I found how to turn on the air conditioning and then I turned the blower up on full blast to cool down the inside of the truck.

I decided I needed something playing on the radio so I turned it on and found that grandpa had Sirius XM Radio which meant I could select the type of music I wanted to listen to. I found the music I was looking for then I pushed down on the brake testing it before I pulled the shifting lever down until the transmission was in D for drive. I was nervous at the prospect of driving such a big truck but there was nothing in the way I could hit and besides, I knew where the brake was. I took one last look in my mirrors then took my foot off the brake and pressed down on the accelerator and the truck moved forward slowly.

I drove slowly down the road testing the brakes twice so I could get used to the truck. The first few miles seemed to take so long but I looked down and was only doing forty miles an hour. The road was dirt and full of small potholes, so my small titties bounced and vibrated each time I hit a group of them. Not only that, my tiny nipples stood out hard like bullets from my "B" cup titties from the cold air pouring out of the vents.

I was caught up in my music and it wasn't until I saw the buildings off in a distance that I realized I was only a couple of miles outside of town. I didn't want to pull off the road and take the chance of getting stuck so I looked around and saw no one around me so I pulled as far to the side as I could and stopped. Begrudgingly I reached for my top and shorts and pulled my top on first then struggled to get my shorts over my feet and up my legs to cover my beautiful bald pussy and my delectable looking bubble butt. I took the extra few seconds to arrange my clothing so it wouldn't look like I got dressed in the truck the put the truck back in gear and pulled all the way back on the road.

Finally, I turned onto a hard surface road which took me into the little nowhere town that looked like something out of an old wild west show. Being a city girl, I snickered to myself thinking, the stores likely close and they probably roll up the sidewalks at supper time when everyone goes home. I didn't have any problems finding Kelsey's store since it was the biggest building in this small town.

I pulled the truck up in front of the store and before I got out, I looked around to see what else was in sight. There were a few more shops but nothing to really brag about. I shut off the truck and when I opened the door, I was hit with a blast of hot air that almost took my breath away. Suddenly I understood what grandpa meant by not using air conditioning in the house. I hurried up and got out and almost ran to Kelsey's door. I opened it and stepped in and much to my relief the air conditioning was on and doing an excellent job of keeping the store cool.

The thing that struck me first was the mixture of the strange mingled odors in the store. I couldn't identify all of them, but the smell of leather seemed to dominate all the others. I hesitated by the front door looking around and a tall, kind of chubby lady in a sun dress walked over to me and said, "Don't be bashful dear, come on in and look around. You're new around these parts. Where you from?"

I looked at her smiling face and said, "I'm from Cleveland, Ohio."

Her smile grew wide as she said, "Oh, you must be Frank's granddaughter. He told me you were coming out to help him on the ranch this summer."

I smiled saying, "Yes ma'am that's me. My name is Brittany, but most people call me Britt for short."

"Well Britt, I'm very glad to meet you. My name is Sarah Kelsey and if you ever need anything, you just come and see me." Sarah said in a motherly tone of voice.

Sarah continued by saying, "I have a daughter about the same age as you but she's not here right now. She went off to visit my brother and her cousins for a couple of weeks. When she comes back, I'll send her out to the ranch to meet you, that is, if you haven't come back in by then."

"So, what can I do for you today young lady?" Sarah asked.