Home On The Range Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I checked on the scalloped potatoes and found they were done. I shut off the oven and took them out and set the dish on top of the stove and removed the lid. I set the table and then took the salad out of the refrigerator along with the salad dressings and put all of that on the table. I pulled a large spoon out of the silverware drawer and put it in the dish. I set the scalloped potatoes on the table and then took my place. Grandpa said the prayer like he always does and then we dug in.

Since my guys were in their boxers and me in my panties, nothing was said about me sitting topless at the supper table. We talked about the ranch, and grandpa questioned me about the garden. Snake made a comment about looking at the target and told grandpa, I was getting better. Grandpa congratulated me and told me we would go to town soon and get the food supplies and order the stuff he needed. He reminded me, while we were in town, he'd get me a rifle of my own.

I asked grandpa if he could delay his trip into town telling him I made an appointment with Dr. Lipstein and we could make it all in one trip. Grandpa looked at me and asked me if I was sick and I assured him I was only going to see her for female reasons. Grandpa relaxed and told me we should be fine until that date.

In the middle of eating supper, both snake and grandpa took a second to congratulate me on making a fine dish of scalloped potatoes. Snake made a further comment to tell me they were juicy the way he liked them and not dried out.

I blushed a little and said, "Mom taught me how to cook. She always said, in case anything happened to her she would know I could at least cook a meal for myself and not go hungry."

When the meal was finished my guys went out on the front porch and I cleaned up the supper dishes before grabbing three beers and walking out on the porch. I stopped by each chair and gave each of my men a cold beer. That became our nightly habit for the three of us.

TO BE CONTINUED:

** First, thank you for taking time to read this chapter.

** Please take a couple of seconds and vote for this story.

** Your vote rates the story/chapter and Literotica uses your votes to rate the authors.

****************************

Page 28 - chapter 1

He told me we would be going to town so I could select my own rifle.


NAMES OF MAIN CHARACTERS:

Brittany (Britt): Me C: 1 - P: 1 - Cleveland, Ohio - "B" cup titties - complete

description of Brit on

Frank Campbell: Grandpa

Charlie (snake): Grandpa's hired man

Sarah Kelsey: Owns Kelsey's store

Henry: Works for Sarah Kelsey

Dr. Esther Lipstein C: 1 - P: 24 - Doctor in town and mid-wife