Home On The Range Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the clock and decided to make supper. I prepared supper and put it in the oven and turned it on, on low heat, so it would be ready when the guys got back. When I finished, I put some ice in a glass and filled my glass with water. I walked towards the front door and out onto the front porch to sit and relax in the swing, no longer worried about my nakedness.

Soon I watched as snake and grandpa returned, backed their tractors under the shed and walked into the barn. I sat in the swing and sipped my water until I saw grandpa and snake come out of the barn and grandpa head towards the house. When he stepped up on the porch, I stood up and said, "Supper will be ready in about a half hour, why don't you go get your shower while I go get a t-shirt of something to wear tonight."

Grandpa looked at my naked body and said, "You don't have to get dressed sweetheart, unless you want to."

"Grandpa, I don't mind you seeing me like this, but I not quite ready to let snake see my naked body. Remember we are family."

He held the door open for me and I walked up the stairs ahead of him so he could have a good view of my ass. He went into the bathroom, left the door wide open and dropped his clothes in the hamper. I noticed once again his manhood was at full erection so I said, "Grandpa if you need me to help you with that, I can ..... I'm still a virgin but I know what a hand job is."

Grandpa looked at me standing in the bathroom doorway as he started the water in the shower. He stepped into the shower and we continued our conversation while he showered. He said, "Honey, you don't have to do anything, I can take care of it by myself."

"But wouldn't it be more fun if you had a naked female do it for you?"

"Why yes it would, but as you said, you're still a virgin and I don't want to have you do something like that just in case something else might happen."

"Grandpa, I know about sex from my health class, and from what mom has taught me. I'm inexperienced and have never done it for real, but I have played with myself and it feels great. I'm positive you've jerked off a time or two in your life. All I'm offering to do is the same thing you do, but being my first, I won't be as good as you. I'm sure with some experience I'll get better.

I could see grandpa's shadow through the shower curtain as he fidgeted until I reached in and wrapped my small hand around his manhood and started stroking up and down. Grandpa finally gave in and told me to let him finish his shower first.

I stepped back and waited with his towel in my hand. When he shut the water off, I stepped forward and used his towel and dried most of his body before he took the towel away and finished the job. Grandpa stepped out of the shower and reached into the medicine cabinet and took out some Vaseline. He smeared some under his foreskin and around the base of his cock head before he pulled his foreskin up and over the end of his cock. He told me that would keep him wet like if he was fucking a pussy.

I started stroking him again but this time I could feel the difference. My hand slid past the gland at the base of his cock head much more smoothly than when I first tried to jerk him off. I tried standing beside him but soon I kneeled in front of him because that was a better position. It didn't take him long before he was pumping his hips right along with the rhythm I set with my hands. Soon he said, "Brit, I'm going to cum, you'd better watch out."

This was the part I knew about but never experienced so I really didn't know what to expect until the first blast of cum hit me square on my nose and lips. The second blast came so soon after it hit me inside my mouth because I had opened it to say something. Without saying anything I closed my lips and swallowed my grandpa's semen and let the rest of it hit my face.

Grandpa wobbled a little bit before he leaned back against the bathroom wall to catch his breath. I stood up and looked in the mirror and saw all the white sperm on my face. Since I swallowed the first bit and it didn't taste bad, I used my finger to scrape the rest of it off my face into my mouth. I saw grandpa standing behind me watching every move I made, with a huge smile on his face.

I stayed at the sink and used a washcloth to clean my face while grandpa used another washcloth to wash his cock. When I finished, I walked into my bedroom and selected a sexy pair of my panties and a tank top similar to the one I wore this morning. Only this time, you could see the little pink bow on the waist band of these panties. The tank top wasn't as long as the one this morning. The other difference was the panties I had chosen had a sheer back panel covering most of my ass.

I was downstairs checking on dinner when grandpa came down wearing a pair of his boxers instead of his shorts. He went to the refrigerator and was taking out two beers when snake knocked and walked in. He greeted me the same as he always did and when I turned to pass the greetings back, I saw him looking at my ass.

I laughed and said, "I know it was extra hot today and I'm glad to see both of you are comfortable. The only problem I see is, neither of you are wearing a shirt."

Grandpa and snake smiled as they lifted their beer towards their lips and took a drink. I tipped my bottle towards them and then I took a healthy drink. I set my beer down and checked on supper in the oven. I took a few minutes and set the table for three. I went back to the oven and brought the dish over and set it in the middle of the table along with the big fresh vegetable tossed salad I'd made.

I collected my beer off the counter and sat down at the table where grandpa said his normal prayer before we dished in and helped ourselves. This time during the meal they really included me in the conversation. I explained what I did after they left and after I got my chores done, I practiced with the rifle. I told them I found if I aimed high, I could hit inside the target. I let them know they could look at it tomorrow morning when we go out. I told them I didn't hit the center of the target, but I was close.

Grandpa told me he had to go into town soon to order some stuff for his project out on the range and if I wanted to go after I finished the barn chores, I would ride along with him. He told me he'd get a rifle for me with a scope on it so I could sight my rifle in, for my eye.

"Oh, by the way, Britt, if you aren't embarrassed, you don't have to wear a shirt around us either. But I'll leave that up to your discretion. Both snake and I are old enough to know what women look like naked, so you won't shock or embarrass either of us."

"All right grandpa, I'll think about it. Back in Cleveland I'd most likely get arrested for wearing what I've got on now, much less taking off my shirt. But like you said, the weather in Cleveland is much different than out here in Texas."

Snake smiled at me saying, "Ms. Britt, it don't matter to me what you decide to do, I ain't gonna tell no one. I'm just as hot as your grandpa is and both of us don't have a shirt on."

We finished supper and while grandpa and snake retired to the front porch, I stayed behind and cleared off the table and washed the dishes. I was done in no time, so I grabbed three beers out of the refrigerator and headed for the porch. As I stepped out on the porch I stopped and stepped back inside. I set the three beers down and pulled my tank top over my head and off. I laid it on the living room chair, picked up the beers and walked out on the porch as normal as if I'd been mostly naked for my men for a long time.

I walked over between the two chairs and handed each man a cold one. I took my seat on the swing and let them gaze at my little "B" cup titties. I looked straight at grandpa and snake while I said, "I don't have very big breasts but I'm damn proud if what I have. I hope you guys don't mind my small titties."

Grandpa was the first to speak up, "Britt, don't you ever worry about your body. You have personality, wit and your beautiful body compliments both."

"Ms. Britt, from what this old black man can see of you, you could be the belle of the ball. Don't you ever worry about a thing. You are a complete package."

I sat there for a few minutes before I asked, "Grandpa what did snake mean I could be the belle of the ball?"

"Oh honey, snake gave you an old timers compliment. Me and snake aren't young people, so we have different sayings from what the young people say. What he meant was, you're the most beautiful and popular girl or woman at a dance or party."

Without even thinking, I set my beer down on the table and moved over and hugged snake tightly for more than a few seconds. I know I pressed my bare breasts into his chest, and I kissed his cheek before I said, "Thank you snake. Thank you very much."

I stepped over to grandpa and hugged him tight just as I had done to snake. I kissed his cheek and said to him, "Grandpa, thank you for giving me this chance to learn what life is all about. I have learned so much from you in the past few days, that I'd probably never learn back in Cleveland. I really love you grandpa."

I sat back down on the swing and this time I rolled up on my hip and planted my left foot on the bench, so my legs were spread towards my men. It was still light enough for them to see my "V" clearly. We talked, they looked, and I didn't care. I was almost ready to slip my panties off when snake said, "It's that time again. I'll see the two of you in the morning."

Snake stood up shook grandpa's hand first and then mine before he turned and walked off the porch toward to go home. We watched him disappear into the night. I looked at grandpa as I said, "Are you sure it's ok for me to go without a shirt when we are all together?"

I told you last night you don't even have to wear panties for all I care. I love seeing your beautiful young body as long as you aren't feeling like I'm taking advantage or using you in any way."

I reached down and slipped off my panties and the way I was sitting on swing, my legs were spread so grandpa had a perfect view of my open pussy. I watched grandpa slide his boxers off and his hard cock stand up and full attention. As he looked at my body, he slowly stroked his cock. I stayed seated the way I was and watched, mesmerized by seeing a man jerk off.

Grandpa and I stayed on the porch until he managed to have an orgasm. He used his boxers to clean up the mess before we got up and held hands as we walked across the porch into the house. I went out to the kitchen and put the empty beer bottles away and shut the lights off while grandpa headed upstairs to wash up a little before going to bed.

By the time he finished, I was laying on my bed, completely naked enjoying the little bit of the cooler breeze blowing through my bedroom. Grandpa came into my room and said good night to me, but he also paused and stared at my body before he turned and went to his room.

This is the way things were for the next few days. Anytime that grandpa and I were in our house by ourselves, both of us were naked as jay birds. Although I had jerked him off that one time, he never put his hands on my body other than to hug me and rub my back.

I continued to work around the barn each day after grandpa and snake left for the range land. As soon as they left each morning, I stripped off my shirt and if I was wearing panties, they came off too. Then came the day when I was working in the barn and I felt that familiar feeling, so I had to hustle up to the house and get a tampon. I usually flow very heavy for the first two days, so I picked out a few extra so I could put them down in the gun cabinet, in the barn.

I hadn't remembered to call Dr. Lipstein since mom and I talked, I took time to call her office before I went back to the barn. I talked to her nurse and she told me that mom had already called. She asked me some medical related questions and she advised me to make my appointment for after my period was finished. We set a date and I thanked her.

I had a tampon inside me, so I didn't have to wear panties, so I remained naked while I worked. As I worked around the animals, I noticed some were a little rowdier than they normally were. I also noticed the stallions were sniffing the air when I went in to move them out so I could clean their stalls. They also threw their heads up and down when I was near them. However, I was able to finish my chores in a timely manner. I picked up the basket of eggs and walked up to the house.

I went out and took care of the garden before I came back in and did the chores in the house. I was all sweaty, so I went up and took a cool shower. When I finished my shower, I only dried my hair a little bit before I brushed it. I walked back downstairs and felt great as the breeze evaporated the rest of the moisture off my skin.

I went out to the kitchen and found some nice pork chops in the freezer, so I decided to have a big dish of scalloped potatoes with a fresh vegetable tossed salad for supper. I cut up the potatoes and onions and layered them in my pan with the pork chops layered in as well. By the time I had the dish ready to cook, I looked at the clock and saw I had plenty of time before I had to turn on the oven. I covered my dish and set it in the refrigerator. I noticed the beer was getting low in there, so I restocked it with warm beer from the pantry.

I walked down to the barn and fired the rifle maybe twenty times and I have to say I was getting very good at shooting even though I was aiming at the top of the target and hitting the orange in the center. I didn't get the red bullseye, but I got close to it. One thing grandpa told me was I needed to group my shots and I saw that a couple of times my bullet took out a piece of a previous shot.

I put the rifle away and went back up to the house, washed my hands and put my dish of scalloped potatoes in the oven. I cut all the vegetables up for the salad, covered the bowl and put that in the refrigerator.

I looked at the clock again and then took a cold beer out of the refrigerator and went out and sat on the swing. I felt so free living like this, I wondered how I'd ever re-acclimate myself to living in the city again. I thought when I first heard my mother tell grandpa I would come out and help him over the summer that I'd be doomed to a life of boredom. But my life was anything other than being bored. I had my chores, I learned to love being naked all day in the heat, even though I knew I would rather have the Cleveland weather.

I reflected on my life in Cleveland and the more I thought about it, the more I realized that other than the weather, Cleveland didn't have as much as I had here in Texas. I had the friends I went to school with but there wasn't any prominent boy in my life back there. Here I had two real men to take care of and they seemed to appreciate me more than any boy could. I enjoyed letting snake see me mostly naked, but I hadn't worked up the nerve yet to let him see my young pussy. Grandpa was different, he was family.

I sipped my beer until the bottle was empty and then just relaxed until I heard the familiar sounds of the tractors returning. I turned and watched my men come around the barn and park in the shed. They walked into the barn and like previous days, I sat on the swing, completely naked until grandpa stepped up on the porch. He always had a huge smile on his face when he gazed at my naked body and now, I loved to let him look at me for as long as he wanted to.

He said, "I've got to go shower."

I followed him into the house, and he let me lead the way up the stairs. He walked into the bathroom and without hesitation stripped down to nothing in a few seconds. I noticed his cock was at attention, so I asked him if he wanted me to help him again. He looked at me before he said, "Honey, you are certainly a special girl but let me take a shower first."

While he was adjusting the water for his shower, I sat down on the toilet with my legs spread and peed. He looked at me before he realized I had my legs spread and then he looked at the flow of pee coming out of me.

"Ummm," he started to say something then stopped and stared at me some more. "I see you have a tampon in, do you have enough of those to go you to the end?"

I looked down and saw my string hanging and smiled before I answered, "While I was at Kelsey's store Sarah asked me if I needed feminine products before she told me that you only came to town when you had a list of stuff to get so it might be a while before I get back there. She suggested I have some extra on hand just in case. So yeah, I have enough for this time. I'll re-stock when we go back into town. Since I haven't been wearing panties, I'm all set on panty liners too. I guess with you and grandma out here by yourselves, you know all about this stuff, don't ya?"

"Being a rancher all my life, sex is something that's very normal. All the animals have sex, grandma and I had sex and during that time of the month I had to make sure your grandma had a supply of those feminine products. Sarah will take good care of you; she and grandma were best friends so you can talk to her about anything."

"I want to warn you, be extra careful around the horses when you have your period. Those stallions can get rowdy when they smell ya. I don't want you to get hurt."

"I realized today they were acting different, and I was going to ask you about that, but you beat me to it. So, to them, I'm like a mare coming in heat, is that it?"

"Yes, that would be correct. That's why you can't turn your back to them right now. I should have warned you, but the subject never came up."

"I saw their cocks today, OMG they are huge."

Grandpa finished his shower and I picked up his towel and handed it to him. I watched his cock swing as he dried his hair and then his face. I couldn't resist, I got down on my knees in from of him and started stroking his cock. It felt so hard and without thinking I leaned forward and kissed the head of his cock. Grandpa moaned when I did that, so I kissed it again.

I know about blow jobs but like everything else, I've never done anything sexual other than rub my own clit. I opened my mouth wide and took the head of him cock into my mouth and swirled my tongue around the gland at the base of the head. Grandpa moaned and reached down and held my head and started to fuck my mouth. I put my hands on his hips and let him own my face.

He made all kinds of noises while he pumped in and out of my mouth. I kept swirling my tongue around his cock head until I felt it start to swell in my mouth. A moment later grandpa blew the first shot of cum into the back of my mouth and all I could think of was to swallow and do it fast because the next shot followed. He held my head in his hands and didn't stop pumping for more than a minute. During that time, he made all kinds of noises that let me know he appreciated me letting him use my mouth.

When it was over, I stood up and we kissed passionately not like a granddaughter and grandfather but like lovers. Our tongues dueled between our mouths while for the first-time grandpa moved his hands all over my body and I stood there and let him. I even parted my feet so he could have access to my pussy. Period or not, grandpa fingered my clit until I enjoyed a long overdue orgasm.

He stepped out of the shower and I stepped into it and adjusted the water to cool and then used the removable shower head to spray my body and not get my hair wet. He stayed and watched me then handed me a towel when I finished. I said, "I'm only going to wear panties from now on in the evening."

I went into my bedroom and picked out a pair of my black panties and put them on. Grandpa stopped by my door and waited for me. Together we walked downstairs and into the kitchen where snake was waiting for us. He smiled at us but didn't say a word. Grandpa sat down at the table and I took three beers out of the refrigerator and passed one to each of my men.