Home On The Range Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I handed her grandpa's list and she looked it over before she called out, "Henry, ya wanna come up here and get this list and put the stuff in Frank's truck out front."

Turning back to me Sarah asked, "Anything else you need sweetie?"

I smiled and said, "Grandpa wants me to get four pair of bib overalls and a pair of work boots because he don't want me to get stepped on."

Sarah smiled and said, "Follow me; we'll go find what you need."

Over the next half hour, I tried on boots and bib overalls until Sarah was satisfied, I had the right fit with both items. Before walking back to the front Sarah said, "You'll need some different socks than the ones you're wearing, to wear in your boots. Let me fix ya up."

Sarah went over to the socks stacked neatly on the shelf and selected a few pair then turned to me and asked, "Do ya need any underwear? I see ya ain't wearing a bra and I have some sports bras over there, if you want some."

I cupped my small titties with my hands and said, "They're pretty small so I think I'm good for now in the bra department. However, I could use some panties. When I tried on the overalls, I noticed the crotch is rough and rides up a little too far for comfort, if you know what I mean."

Sarah smiled and said, "Honey, I know exactly what you mean."

Sarah asked me what size panties I buy and after I told her, she walked over where the panties were neatly placed on the shelf and picked up a few pair of cotton briefs in various colors before asking, "Is four pair enough for now?"

I smiled and replied, "I guess so, I'm not used to wearing those kinds of panties but with the overalls, I think they would be best."

Sarah came over next to me and almost whispered, "Do you need any feminine products before you go back to the ranch? You know Frank don't come to town on a whim. He waits until he has a list of stuff before he comes in. If ya need something, better take them now because you don't want to get caught short out on the ranch."

I looked at Sarah and said, "You know, I never thought about that because where I live, we can walk to the nearest store and buy anything we want. Yes, I'll need some tampons, panty liners and do you have disposable douches here?"

I followed Sarah and she showed me what she had in stock and although I couldn't find the brands I normally use, I selected a few of each item, just in case I didn't get back to town. When I was finished, I told Sarah to put everything on grandpa's account and she turned to me with a funny look on her face saying, "Frank doesn't have an account here. He always pays for everything when he gets it."

Suddenly I was worried about what I was going to do. I knew grandpa had a lot of stuff on his list and I didn't want to make a wasted trip into town. My worry must have registered on my face because Sarah started laughing and said, "I was just funning ya girl. Frank has an account here."

I was instantly relieved and said to Sarah, "Don't do that to me. This is a big adjustment for me as it is. I'm used to having thousands of people around me and a wide variety of stores nearby and now I'm in the middle of nowhere and no one to talk to. You scared me half to death when you said grandpa didn't have an account here."

Sarah hugged me to her and said, "I'm sorry Britt, I didn't mean to scare ya."

I smiled and asked, "Are there any other young people in this town other than your daughter?"

Sarah smiled and said, "Yes, there's quite few but all of them are out on their family's ranch. They work hard and go to bed early. There ain't much night life around here if that's what you're asking. A few times a year we get together and have a party and a dance but that's about all. People in these parts, live pretty much by themselves and their immediate families."

I smiled at Sarah and said, "Then I certainly happy to learn that you have a daughter my age and she'll be back in a couple of weeks. I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere with two old men."

Sarah replied, "Britt, your grandpa and snake are really good men. Both of them work hard, out there and they put in long days. Your grandma helped to keep the ranch running by feeding the animals and cleaning the barn while the men went out and worked on the range. When they came home at night your grandma always had a hot meal almost ready to serve them. Your grandma was a real pioneer type woman who could fix things on her own if she had to. I'm missing her real bad. She was a strong leader amongst us women in these parts. I'll help you in whatever way you need me to; all ya have to do is ask."

I smiled at Sarah and said, "Thanks so much Sarah. This is the first time I've been away from my mom and I'm managing pretty well, but you never know when I might need someone close by, I can talk to. You know, woman to woman. I've got to get going and get back to the ranch. Do I need to sign anything for the supplies and clothes?"

Sarah smiled and said, "I've got everything listed and around here we still do business with a handshake. When your grandpa gets around, he'll send me a check. Besides, he doesn't need to see a list of all the personal items, a young girl buys." Sarah said the last part with a wink.

I picked up the bags and the box with the boots in it when Sarah yelled, "Henry! Could you please carry this stuff out to Frank's truck?"

Henry came running and took everything from me and disappeared out the front door. Sarah hugged me and said, "Take care of your men out there girl, they're pretty good stock."

I smiled and said, "This is all new to me so I hope I can live up to my grandma's standards."

Sarah smile saying, "I have no doubt Britt. You'll do just fine."

I walked outside and the heat smacked me in the face again, so I rushed over to the truck and pulled the door open. I stepped up on the running board before I sat on the seat and turned the engine on to get the air conditioner working before, I closed the door. Once I felt the cool air coming out of the vents, I closed the door and got ready for my trip back to the ranch. With the music blasting I drove through the town slowly to see what stores there were before I turned around and headed back towards the ranch. When I was a few miles out of town and the buildings had almost disappeared on the horizon, I looked both directions for cars or trucks and seeing none I pulled to the side of the road and stopped.

It was like I was almost on autopilot as my hands reached down and lifted my tank top up and over my head and discarding it on the seat beside me. Without any hesitation I stuck my thumbs in the waistband of my shorts and pushed downward as I lifted my butt off the seat. I pushed my shorts past my knees, and they fell on the floor. I moved my feet out of them and bent over to pick them up and placed them next to my top on the seat. I looked down at my naked body then wondered why I'm naked; it's cool in the truck?

I didn't care, I re-fastened my seat belt, reached up and put the truck in gear and started down the road. I bounced in my seat to the music playing on the radio and the trip back to the ranch seemed shorter. As I approached the ranch, I immediately started scanning the buildings for any sign of life other than the animals. Seeing none, I continued to drive closer. However, the closer I got the more my pussy started to tingle. In the back of my mind I knew grandpa or snake could come walking out of the barn or house at any moments and I could be caught trying to put on my clothes. My juices started flowing and I was glad that I had the towel on the seat. One final look around and not seeing anyone else, I drove up to the house and shut off the truck.

Dreading the fact that I was going to be blasted with heat the second I opened the door; I was thankful that I was naked, and the heat wouldn't affect me quite as much. I counted to three, for no particular reason, then opened the door and got out. I was right about the heat, but it was here, I was here and there wasn't anything I do to change things.

I picked up some bags and started the long task of bringing some of the stuff into the house and when I finished, I drove the truck down by the barn and unloaded the rest of the stuff Henry put in the back of the truck. When I finished, I parked the truck back where grandpa had it parked this morning then reached for my shorts and tank only to find them not on the seat. Suddenly, I remembered taking them into the house and I giggled thinking I've become quite the exhibitionist. I pulled my towel off the seat, threw it over my shoulder then walked slowly up to the house not paying attention to anything around me.

Although I was still completely naked, I immediately went to work preparing something for supper. When I finished what I could do until grandpa and snake came back, I went out and sat on the porch swing and enjoyed the breeze that was blowing. I found out there was always a breeze blowing in Texas, it was hot air, but it was a breeze.

A short while later I heard it, the unmistakable sound of tractors off in a distance was and the noise was growing louder by each passing second. However, I continued to sit on the porch swing completely naked with nothing to cover my body even if I wanted to. I looked towards the shed and sure enough I saw grandpa's tractor in the lead with snake following him. I wasn't nervous, I wasn't excited, well my pussy was getting moist, so I sat on the swing and watched grandpa and snake back their tractors under the shed. I watched them get off and walk out in front of the tractors and both of them looked at the house before they turned and walked into the barn to feed the animals.

Only then, I stood up fully visible to them if they'd looked back towards the house, and today, I walked slowly into the house. At first, I wasn't going to put on anything but then I decided to wear something, so I went up my room and found one of my longer tee-shirts and pulled it down over my head. I looked at myself in the mirror and at the last minute I decided to put on a pair of my thong panties. I opened my drawer and selected my white lace panties and stepped into them. One last look in the mirror before I left my room, I was satisfied I was covered enough, I went down to the kitchen to finish supper.

I had my back to the living room when grandpa came in the door and walked into the kitchen to put the lunch pails on the counter before he said, "Britt, I'm going up to take a shower before supper."

I didn't turn I just said, "Ok grandpa, supper will be ready in about a half hour."

He said, "Ok Britt, see you in a few."

I thought to myself, wow, grandpa didn't say anything about the way I was dressed. Oh well maybe he being a gentleman or maybe he doesn't care."

About twenty minutes later, after grandpa came in, Snake knocked on the kitchen door and immediately walked in and said, "Evening Ms. Britt. Something smells good."

I smiled and said, "Supper will be ready in a little while snake, please have a seat."

He walked over and sat down in his normal chair and suddenly I caught a whiff of his cologne or aftershave and said, "Someone smells good"

Snake smiled and said, "Like your grandpa, I always shower when I get home from the working in the range. I can't stand the smell of myself, so I don't want to torture anyone else."

I looked at snake and said, "I know what you mean. I'm not used to this kind of heat and I've been sweating my ass off even if I'm not doing anything. I've poured more water down my throat in the past few days than I have in the past month."

Snake, in a serious voice said, "It's important to stay hydrated in this weather Ms. Britt. You can get real sick if you don't."

Grandpa walked into the kitchen wearing only his shorts as snake was finishing talking and he walked to the refrigerator and pulled out three beers and handed one to snake then handed one to me before saying, "Snake is right Britt, if you don't drink enough water in this heat, you could get heat exhaustion or worse heat stroke. Heat stroke would most likely kill ya, if you don't get cooled down in the hurry, and I don't want that to happen. If you ever stopped sweating and are still very hot, get up here and suck down some water while sitting in front of the fans."

I turned and smiled at grandpa before saying, "You don't have to worry, I'm drinking plenty of water and I hope both of you don't mind but this tee-shirt it's cooler than my shorts and tank top, that's why I wearing it."

Grandpa quickly replied, "Britt, do what you have to do to keep cool. I heard the long-range forecast and they said there's no break in this weather, coming in the near future, anyway. I know this Texas weather isn't like that Cleveland weather you're used to, but all three of us are suffering in the same heat."

I was working at the stove when I said, "Grandpa, there's a difference for at least one of us suffering in the same heat. You and snake can legally take off your shirt and not worry about being arrested. Just in case you didn't notice, I'm a girl and if I took off my shirt, I will be in trouble."

I finished making supper and served it before taking my place at the table. Grandpa said the prayer and we started to eat. This time grandpa included me in the conversation when he asked me about the animals and if I needed anything in the barn. When we finished supper, I cleaned off the table and put the dishes in the sink. While I washed the dishes and put them away, grandpa and snake went out on the front porch to rest.

When I finished washing, drying and putting everything away I started towards the front door when the phone rang. I stopped and went back to pick it up and it was mom. I told grandpa who it was, and he told me to talk to her cause that's why she most likely called.

Mom started off with general questions about how I was doing and if I thought I could handle three months out here on the ranch. I told her I was learning a lot and grandpa bought me some coveralls and boots for working in the barn. Mom asked me how I was doing in the heat and I told her I was surviving so far. I told her I had to keep my bedroom door open at night so the breeze would blow through and keep me cooler.

She asked me about feeding the guys and I told her what I had made for supper, not dinner, each night so far. She laughed and said, "Yes, Britt, out there on the ranch you eat supper."

I told her about meeting Sarah Kelsey and mom told me she was a very good lady and if I needed to talk to someone, she would be the one to go to. Mom added, "Britt, I used to be out there on that ranch too, so I know what you are going through. Did grandpa tell you to do what you have to, to stay cool? You know there's a spring fed pond not far from the house. I used to go skinny dipping out there. It's so refreshing and Britt, I forgot to tell you, to stay cool in the hot weather I used to only wear panties to help stay cool."

"YOU DID? What about snake, did he see you in just your panties?"

"Yes, Britt and in the evening when snake went back to his apartment, mom, dad and I used to sit out on the porch naked to help stay cool. I'm not sure if your grandpa has told you that but I'm sure he will at some point. Britt, you can trust my father, he's a hard-working, honest man. That's why I called tonight, I wanted to let you know it's ok if you want to take off your clothes and be naked with grandpa."

"Grandpa is wearing shorts each night after he takes his shower. All he said to me was do what I had to do to stay cool."

"That's his way of saying if you're hot take off your clothes." Mom added.

I told mom about grandpa putting liniment on my back and that he had to pull my shorts down to the bottom of my ass cheeks because I was sore after working in the barn. I confided in mom that grandpa most likely saw my pussy when he was doing that, but he didn't touch me or anything.

Mom re-assured me that even if I sat on my grandfather's lap completely naked, I was safe. I told mom I was glad to hear that because it was strange for me to be with two men on a secluded ranch. Then I asked, "Mom do you know why grandpa calls snake, snake instead of by his real name?"

Mom giggled for a few seconds before she said, "They call him snake because he has a very big cock."

"How do you know that mom?"

"Britt, I told you, I used to live there."

"Have you seen snake's cock then?"

"Yes, my dear, many times. There were times when all of us used to go over to the pond and go skinny dipping."

"OH ..... I was only wondering. I guess we are still getting used to each other because they have been real gentlemen with me out here. Nothing in inappropriate has happened. You know mom, I'm still a virgin, should I be taking birth control pills?"

The phone was silent for what seemed like a long time before my mom said, "Grandpa will need you. I'm not going to tell you what to do but if you are in that line of thinking, I'd rather you go into town and get the birth control shot so you won't have to remember to take a pill every day on schedule."

"Mom, did you have sex with grandpa, your father? Is that why you took so long to answer my question? You don't have to worry about me saying anything to anyone, but I'd really would like to know. This will be one of our personal secrets."

Another long pause on the phone before I heard mom's long and loud exhale. Finally, she said, "Britt, I don't know if I want to tell you such personal information because I want you to decide what's best for you, and not have me in it as a factor."

"That's ok mom, you already answered my question without telling me your personal business. You don't have to worry; I am safe here and I will only do what's right for me. By the way, do you have the name and number for the doctor in town, I don't want to ask grandpa."

A few seconds later my mom told me her name was Dr. Esther Lipstein and she gave me her number. Mom told me she was also a mid-wife and had birthed a lot of babies around our area. I thanked mom and told her I would make the appointment to go and get the birth control shot.

"Britt, I will call Dr. Lipstein tomorrow and tell her you will be calling. I'll pay for your examination and shot."

"Mom, you don't have to do that, I have money in the bank."

"Don't worry about it Britt, it's a gift from me to you. By the way Britt, you and I promised a long time ago not to keep secrets from each other so yes, I gave my father, your grandpa my most cherished gift, my virginity. He was very gentle with me and I'm so glad that I gave him the one thing I could never take back, along with my love of course. You will understand being the only woman in the area, you might have to take care of things you never thought you would normally do. I did and I'm not a bit sorry."

I told my mom I loved her very much and asked her to call around this time at night because it's after supper and no one was doing anything except relaxing. Mom simply replied, "I know Britt that's why I'm calling you now. I love you too Britt and take care of business out there."

I went back to the refrigerator and pulled out three more beers and headed for the front door. I walked out on the front porch with the beers in my hand and passed one to grandpa and then one to snake. I noticed that both men were sitting in chairs that had been moved in front of the swing and facing the swing. I smiled and moved between them and parked my butt on the swing, all by myself.

Both grandpa and snake thanked me for bringing them another beer and all of us sat back and talked. During our conversation I learned a lot more about the ranch and what grandpa and snake did all day. I found out that grandpa owned many head of cattle out on the range away from the barn and that the beef prices were headed up a little. Grandpa told us he was going to keep track of the prices and if it got high enough, we would have to round some of them up and bring them in, so he could sell them. He never mentioned how many beef cattle he had but from the way he talked, there were plenty of them. He did say, "Britt, we need to teach you to ride a horse, cause when we bring some in to sell, it will take all three of us to get them in the pens. You won't be able to do that on foot."