Home On The Range Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I listened, I got excited to learn that they were going to teach me to ride one of those beautiful horses, I'd been taking care of. The news made me move around on the swing and when I saw both snake's and grandpa's eyes looking down, I looked down quickly and noticed my tee-shirt had slid up and most of my white lace panties were showing. I didn't move or pull my shirt down because I was sure my actions would only draw more attention to my legs.

We talked a little while longer and it was getting dark when snake said, "Well, it's time for me to go to bed." He started to stand up and I reached out my hand and took his beer bottle and set it down on the swing beside me. My actions of reaching out made my shirt raise some more and now even I could see the pink bow on the waist band. Again, I didn't pull my shirt down because there was really nothing to see other than my panties.

After snake walked off the porch and out of sight, grandpa asked me, "How's your back sweetheart? Do you want me to put some more liniment on you tonight?"

My brain went to work immediately thinking he wanted to see more of me tonight and only using the excuse of rubbing liniment on me to accomplish it. I cocked my head to one side then the other saying, "You know grandpa, I don't want to impose on you."

Almost too eager grandpa replied, "It's no problem Britt. I don't want you to get too sore to work or pull a muscle because I'd have to stay back and do the barn chores and let the range work get behind. So, I'd rather take good care of you now than let anything happen to you. Besides, you're my granddaughter and I love you."

I smiled at grandpa and said, "Well, now that you put it like that, I think I'll take you up on that offer. I'm not used to doing the manual labor part and even my legs are sore tonight."

In a genuinely concerned voice grandpa said, "Go ahead up to your room and take that shirt off and I'll shut off the lights and be right up with the liniment."

I walked upstairs nervously trying to decide what I wanted to do and how much of me I wanted to let grandpa see. I was going to do as I did last night or if I could go through taking my shirt off in front of grandpa and letting him see my small titties. When I reached the top stair, I paused and looked over my shoulder downstairs and saw the kitchen light go out. I walked into the bathroom to pee, leaving the door open. I finished peeing, wiped my pussy as I was reaching down to pull my panties up, I looked towards the door and saw grandpa standing there. He didn't move only stared at me as I stood up and pulled up my panties. I stopped to wash my hands before I turned to leave the bathroom. I said, "Had to stop and pee. It must have been the beer."

Grandpa smiled at me and said, "Yes, that's possible. I've got the liniment, are you ready?"

I smiled at grandpa and said, "Come on, let's get started."

I walked into my bedroom and reached down and started lifting my tee-shirt up. I didn't even hesitate when it was above my titties, I just pulled it over my head and dropped it on the bed. Then I turned to face grandpa and I saw his eyes widen as he openly stared at my exposed tiny titties. I waited until grandpa looked up at my face before saying, "The front and back of my legs are sore, do you want to rub some liniment into the front of my thighs as well as the back?"

Grandpa visibly choked and his eyes were still wide as he looked up and down my near naked body before he said, "Whatever you want me to do Britt, I can do it. You sure are a beautiful girl, Britt. You're a perfect picture of your ma when she was your age."

I didn't say anything as I crawled up on my bed and lay down on my back and opened my legs a little to give grandpa room to massage some liniment into them. Grandpa put some liniment on his hands then rubbed them together before he reached across me and did my left leg first. When he got up to my upper thigh, I opened my legs a little more and grandpa paused momentarily as he looked at my panty covered pussy. My thong didn't hide much, but it covered the most private part.

When grandpa was done with my thighs he said, "Not sure how you want to do this since we are doing both sides, but you should let the liniment soak in before you put anything over it or lay on it. I smiled to myself for thinking fast or maybe it was just that unburied exhibitionist streak I discovered in the past couple of days when I suggested, "I can stand up and you can put the liniment on my shoulders and back. Then I can stand up in that chair over there, so you can get the back of my thighs without bending over. That way the liniment in the front will have a chance to soak in before it comes in contact with anything. I can lay on my stomach to go to sleep tonight."

When I chanced a look at grandpa, he stood there puzzled then realized what I was suggesting. I looked down at his shorts and I couldn't believe the size of the lump I saw lurking behind the material. Finally, grandpa said, "Ok Britt, if that's what you want to do, I'll get your shoulders and back first then you can get up in the chair."

I stood up and turned around, so I was facing away from grandpa. He was very gentle as he massaged the liniment into my shoulders and the top part of my back. I started to feels very relaxed almost immediately even though grandpa's hands were rough and calloused. A small moan escaped my lips as he continued to work on my back. My relaxation was interrupted when grandpa said, "Britt, you'll have to get up in the chair now, for me to finish your back and your legs, like I did last night."

Without hesitation I said, "Ok grandpa, I really appreciate you doing this for me."

I needed grandpa's help to get up in the chair and secure my footing, which he did with the hand that wasn't covered with liniment. Grandpa coughed and said, "Ummmm Britt, you're not in the same state of dress you were in last night. Are you sure you want me to do your lower back and your legs tonight?"

Again, I was fast to respond by saying, "We're family grandpa. If it doesn't bother you, then it won't bother me." I paused for effect then finished saying, "Go ahead grandpa, take my panties off so you and finish putting liniment on me."

There was a long moment of silence then I felt the shaking fingers of grandpa's hands slipping under the waistband of my skimpy thong panties. I held my breath in anticipation of grandpa removing the last article of clothing which covered my virgin pussy. Slowly, ever so slowly grandpa pulled on the waistband down over my butt cheeks which had been visible to him since he started on my back. It wasn't until I felt the tiny strip pull away from my puckered asshole that I realized any second now; my pussy would be exposed to my grandpa's view. He pulled the waistband down to the top of my thighs and I felt the sticky gusset of my panties clinging to my slick pussy lips only nanoseconds before it popped loose. When I felt it pull away, I knew for the first time since I was a little baby, someone beside me was viewing my virgin pussy.

Ironically it wasn't even one of the boys at school who worked so hard to get into my panties by buying me things and treating me extra special in hopes of being the first one to put his dick in me, it was instead, my own grandpa, God bless his heart.

Grandpa continued to draw my panties down my thighs, and I lifted each foot to allow him to slip them past and continue his task of removing his granddaughter's panties. I turned my head and looked at grandpa before saying, "I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to put you through all this."

Grandpa looked at me with tears in his eyes saying, "I haven't done this in years, and I thank you for the chance to help you. I'm not really bothered by your nakedness in as much as I wouldn't object to seeing you this way more often, but because you are very beautiful, my body is responding, and for that, I am very sorry, because you are family."

Grandpa looked at my little breasts a few moments before he said, "Ya know Britt what you said about not being able to take off your shirt to stay cool. If that helps you stay cool, then go ahead and don't wear a shirt. We won't mind and you won't get arrested here on my ranch for going without a shirt on."

Grandpa picked up the liniment and put some on his hands and rubbed some into my ass cheeks. I heard grandpa gasp a little when I parted my feet a little bit more when I felt his hands on my thigh rubbing liniment into it. When grandpa was finished, I slipped off the chair with grandpa's help and stood facing him completely naked. In a hushed voice, "Grandpa, I have nothing left to hide from you. You've seen my completely naked body, so I don't want to pretend any more. I have something to tell you.

After you and snake left yesterday morning, I was sweating so much I took off my shorts and shirt then worked in just my panties. Today I didn't wear any panties so when I took off my top and shorts this morning, I worked in the barn completely naked. This is how I looked this morning when I worked, I hope you aren't mad at me, but I don't want to hide anything from you anymore. This hot weather is too much for me so I am doing whatever it takes to stay cool or at least as cool as I can. You said a few minutes ago that you wouldn't mind seeing me like this but what would you say if snake saw me like this?"

Grandpa looked at me then he looked up and down me before he said, "Britt, when it's hot like this your grandma and me didn't wear a lot of clothes either. The only reason I've put on shorts when I came down from my shower is because I didn't want to embarrass you. Your grandma and I did whatever we could to stay as cool."

I looked at grandpa and asked, "So are you telling me the only reason you are wearing shorts right now is to save me embarrassment?"

"Yes dear, that's the only reason." Grandpa replied.

I walked over to grandpa and reached out and unfastened the button on his shorts then unzipped them and pulled them down off grandpa's hips. I wasn't surprised to see grandpa wasn't wearing any boxers or briefs and his cock popped up the minute his shorts fell past it. I looked up into grandpa's face and said, "From now on, let's be honest with each other if I'm going to live here with you. Since I'm going to be completely honest with you from this point on, I drove to town today completely naked and I didn't get dressed in the truck until I saw the buildings off in a distance. And when I left town, I took my top and shorts off and drove home naked."

Grandpa hugged me and I felt his cock press against my belly, but nothing happened. We hugged for a few minute and then we kissed each other good night. Grandpa turned and started to walk away and at the door he stopped, "Britt, please don't be embarrassed by seeing my manhood like this. I have no control over it, and this happens every time I see a beautiful woman."

"Well then, grandpa, I'll take that as a compliment. But I have to ask you, are you sure you won't mind if snake sees me like this. If I turn you on, it will happen to him as well. I really don't want him to think I am a whore looking to get fucked."

"Don't worry Britt, no one around here will ever do anything to you, that you don't want them to."

The next morning grandpa was shaking my shoulder saying, "Britt, it's time to get up and make breakfast."

When I opened my eyes, I was laying on my back with my legs were spread. Once again grandpa was looking at my body and not my face. "I smiled and said, "Good morning grandpa, do you know it's much cooler sleeping completely naked?"

Grandpa smiled back at me and said, "I know Britt, your grandma and I used to sleep that way all the time until she passed on. We never wore clothes in the hot weather."

"I guess I'm a natural at this part of ranch life because I don't mind you seeing me like this at all. I forgot to thank you for putting the liniment on me last night."

"That's ok Britt, I enjoyed myself."

"Speaking of enjoying yourself, is it too personal to ask you if you took care of yourself after you went into your room last night."

"Britt if you had asked me that question a couple of days ago, I would have told you yes, but after last night, I don't think there's anything off limits for you to discuss with me. After all, you are family. Now get up and get that beautiful ass moving, we have work to do."

I stood up and followed grandpa to the bathroom. He stopped at the sink so he could shave, and I walked past him and sat down on the toilet to pee. After I wiped my pussy, I washed my hands in the spray of the shower. When I finished drying my hands, I walked into my bedroom and selected a tank top and my purple lace thong panties. I stepped into the panties and pulled them up my legs and used my hands to make sure they were properly fitted. (you girls will know what I mean)

I sat down on the chair and pulled on a pair of socks that Sarah selected for me. When I slipped my feet into the boots, they seemed to add twenty pounds to my weight. Sarah had called them safety boots and said the toe was re-enforced but not the old-fashioned steel toed boots of old. She told me they would protect my feet in case a horse stepped on me.

When I was dressed, well as much as I was going to, I went downstairs, and grandpa was just finishing the coffee. He poured two cups and took his to the table. With my tank top being shorter than a t-shirt, he had a clear view of my ass cheeks from behind and about three quarters of the front panel of my panties. The part he most wanted to see was visible to him and he congratulated me on my choice of clothes.

Once again, snake knocked one time as he opened the door and stepped inside. He stopped immediately and looked at my exposed ass cheeks and with an octave higher than his normal voice, he said, "Good morning Ms. Britt. You sure are acclimating to this hot weather just fine."

As I handed him his cup of coffee I said, "Since you and grandpa were interested in looking up my shirt last night at my white panties, I thought I'd save you to problem of peeking and let you see them this morning. I hope you don't mind the way I'm dressed because I really can't stand the heat out here in Texas."

"Ms. Britt, if I might add, you looked lovely sitting in the swing last night, I almost wanted to stay longer but I had to go to bed. Thank you for allowing us to see your panties last night and this morning. You make this old black man, feel young again, if you know what I mean."

I finished up making breakfast while grandpa and snake talked. When I put the food on the table, grandpa said the prayer and then the sounds of clinking forks and knives began. The conversation began between mouthfuls and chewing. I was included in the conversation whenever they moved off the range and back to the barn and the animals.

When we finished and I had their lunch pails filled grandpa led the way out of the front door onto the porch. Even with a morning chill in the air, it was still warm. It's not something that easy to explain. The three of us walked off the porch and we silently walked towards the barn. When we were almost at the barn snake asked, "You gonna teach her how to shoot?"

Grandpa never lost step, nor did he turn his head when he responded, "I suppose I should seeing she's gonna be here by herself, especially since she's gonna be working almost naked."

Snake added, "Want me to set up the target?"

Grandpa replied, "Yep, might as well."

Snake veered off to the right while grandpa and I walked straight to the barn. When we got there grandpa opened a cabinet and pulled out a rifle with a scope on it. He then turned to me and started explaining about the rifle. He told me it was a .243 Remington BDL which he kept loaded all the time in case a varmint came near the barn. He explained that if I ever felt threatened, I could use it to deter someone from causing me harm. He showed me how to hold it up to my shoulder and look through the scope. He told me that the center where the cross hairs came together was the point, I should put on my target to hit it. He said the rifle was sighted in for him so it may be off for me. He told me we would be going to town someday so he could select a rifle for me. In the meantime, I could practice with his rifle.

Grandpa gave me all the safety tips about never point the rifle at anything I didn't intend to shoot. Always keep the safety on until I was ready to shoot. Never but never put my finger on the trigger until I had sighted in on my target. The point he really empathized was always keep the rifle pointed up in the air and away from any other people around me.

By the time we walked outside the barn, it was light enough and snake had set up a target about fifty yards away. Snake had brought a table like stand away from the barn so I could rest my arm on it while aiming the rifle. Grandpa told me to bring the rifle up to my shoulder like he showed me and rest my elbows on the stand. He told me, only after I had the target in the scope, should I click off the safety. He went on to remind me to keep my trigger finger on the trigger guard until I was ready to shoot. Then in a calmer voice he told me to squeeze the trigger gently and not jerk it. Grandpa helped me steady it and when I pulled the trigger the rifle made a very loud noise and snake yelled, "She hit in front of the target."

Grandpa helped me again and told me to put the center of the cross hairs in the center of the target and squeeze the trigger gently. I did as he said and after the rifle barked snake called out, "She hit the bottom of the target."

"The next time you do it on your own and see what happens." Grandpa said to me.

I did as he instructed me, then I squeezed the trigger and after the loud roar, snake yelled, "That one was an inch above the last one."

Grandpa turned to me and said, "Ok, you've got the general idea all you need is practice so once you get your work done, you can practice some more. There is plenty of ammo in the cabinet. Also, there are a couple of pistols in the cabinet too. You can shoot them later when I get back, so I can help you. Remember don't point a gun at anything you don't intend to kill."

"Do you have any questions for me Britt?" Grandpa asked.

I smiled and said, "No, I'm fine, go ahead and get to work and hopefully you can come back in early."

I watched as grandpa and snake drove away on their tractors then I turned back into the barn to feed the animals. I felt invigorated as I worked because I didn't have clinging sweaty clothes on me and when I got to warm, I walked over and used the hose to splash water on my naked body and the small breeze cooled me, as the water evaporated. Not having to check every time I heard a noise, allowed me to get my work done early and after I cleaned up and put everything away, I went up to the garden. I pulled some weeds and picked some of the vegetables that were ready then took them into the kitchen.

I started on the house chores by washing the breakfast dishes, dried them and put them away. Cleaning the house was easy because it was only grandpa and me and neither of us made a mess. I did the laundry; Grandpa didn't have a dryer, so I hung the clothes out on the clothesline behind the house. When I finished, I took a quick cool water shower. After my shower I went downstairs without even worrying about getting dressed or taking something down with me in case someone came to the house.

I ate a quick lunch and then headed off to the barn to practice with the rifle. Since I had been naked outside before I never gave it a second thought to wear anything to the barn. My little "B" cup breasts bounced, and I felt my ass cheeks jiggle with each step I took. I took the rifle out of the cabinet and some extra bullets with me over to the same stand I used this morning. For the next half hour, I practiced shooting at the target snake had set up. My shoulder was getting sore, so I put the rifle away and put the brass in the box like grandpa showed me, before I walked back to the house.